4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-28, 18:11   Link #1581
anyme

LuLu is dead for atone his sin ?

No way I gonna believe that since his mind is changed every episode.
1.He want to know who killed his mom. When he met his mom then he kill her.
2.He is angry&want to kill Suzaku.About 1hr 30mins, they are lovers again(fast than husband&wife problem)
3.When he met Euphie in season1 ,his first plan was making she shot him. After talking a few phrases, he want to work with her (So Lucky that he make a joke)

I think CC was infected from him that the reason why she changed her mind & didn't work with Charles.

Charles did some thing with LuLu before he die,too. Maybe give his immortal.

Charles said that LuLu's succeed because his lies. Roro said he is a liar.
& Director also lied about changing story,too. So people can't blame him for weird story. If you want to blame, blame Sunrise. Smart director. They're hell fakers.

I give 10 to this EP no matter what Lulu is dead or not. Because next week I'm happy!!! O^_^O
anyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 18:11   Link #1582
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
I mean for all intents and purpose that Lelouch that Suzaku killed could've been a random guy Lelouch geassed to make him think like Lelouch.
No....that's not possible. That one, I won't ever consider. Nana would have cought on, they eyes would have been glowing, Suzaku would not have cryed......just no
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 18:11   Link #1583
completeeclipse

Its always sad when a good show like this comes to an end..
completeeclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 18:12   Link #1584
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Well, like the story goes, how many other people have "died" before? And not all of them stayed dead either which gives me some hope anyway, and considering its Lelouch with double Geass the possibilities do present themselves
No they don't. It is wishful thinking. And unlike Guilford and Nunnally (the only two people you can even claim "came back" in the first place) we SEE Lelouch die.

ut hey, if you want to think it, fine by me. I think you are 100% WRONG, but what ever. Him being alive doesn't even have the same emotion and would downgrade not only the episode, but the series as a whole IMO.
Quote:
And no, if you had read my response before that example does not explain this one, she had Romyer repeat herself to get a sense of whether it was a lie, Lelouch did nothing when she held his hand and yet she was able to dig that far into his psyche? Has not been done before, certainly not to this extent, except by one example if I recall, and that was the immortals <_<
So? She had her repeat herself. Big deal. That doesn't matter IMO and is (again) people grasping at straws. She made her repeat it because they were still in a meeting and it would be odd if she didn't do it in that way. She does look into their souls. I think that was her power from the beginning of all this.

And if it was a Memory Transfer from an Immortal, we would have got the same indication we ALWAYS get when that happens. Which we didn't, so it hurts your point.
Quote:
Yeah, and they followed up right after proving that he did do it, I don't think they're applying the same formula here and that they are purposefully leaving things open like always with Sunrise and Taniguichi series and thus I will take them up on that offer
No. Sorry. I have to disagree. Sunrise has done something like this before. You are right. And guess what? Spike is dead too.

Quote:
And there are plenty of possibilities that could provide an alternate explanation, at the same time some issues are quite off from what you would expect in terms of certain issues on this matter. Thus I will as per usual go with the open interpretation and thus do with my own since they so kindly invited me too on this matter and that is all really
Fine by me, but don't expect me not to say "you are crazy for thinking it."
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 18:14   Link #1585
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
That's not possible.

It may also be possible that he no longer needs contacts when he obtained double eye geass marks.
Technically you can Geass someone to act like someone else if you do a better job than what Sayoko did in trying to emulate Lelouch by:

Have chosen victim's first requirement on the Geass to learn and remember as much of the habits life style and such of the person

Then have the emulate it to perfection and have them steal Sayoko's Lelouch mask and there we go.

But Naunally is still the monkey wrench in that her lie detector h4x can read your thoughts so it you'd be screwed.
El_Lazy_Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 18:14   Link #1586
nutype
Future MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Orga, you have you're own interpretation and the openness of the ending allows as such, though at the same time I would think you could respect other peoples interpretations on the matter until we get a clear and definitive answer to these questions, and since we don't have those I feel it is as always up to us to decide how we view the matter >_>
lol, openness??

it wasnt an open ending at all.

You saw lelouche get killed and agree to be killed.

It's not like we take a poll on what reality is like. We dont take a poll on whether or not evolution is real or not, it's just scientific theory and fact.

Reality is reality, unless you see lelouche in a movie or maybe a later series (not going to happen) he is definately dead according to the CG people.
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 18:14   Link #1587
orangejuicetang

I'm sure I wasn't the only one thinking of Gurren Lagann in the scene where Orange jumped out of his KMF unto the modred

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 18:14   Link #1588
FuzzyWuzzy

If Lelouch would have died, it would be the best ending but they left it open like that for people to interpret which pretty much destroys the martyr kind of ending.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 18:15   Link #1589
CJL13
God of his own ego

I know how you guys are sick of Metal Gear Solid comparisions, but...
Spoiler for MGS3:
CJL13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 18:15   Link #1590
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Fine by me, but don't expect me not to say "you are crazy for thinking it."
But do you have to say it EVERY SINGLE TIME? We get it, you think Lulu's dead, you need not repet it every time someone says diffrent.

From now on, everyone who posts saying that Lulu is alive, please end your posts with "but Orga777 STILL thinks Lulu is dead" so he won't have to keep posting every time
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 18:15   Link #1591
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyme View Post

3.When he met Euphie in season1 ,his first plan was making her shot him. After talking a few phrases, he want to work with her (So Lucky that he make a joke)
Wow that made me realize that Zero Requiem was just a rehashed plan
Old 2008-09-28, 18:16   Link #1592
Yesmilord

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
But do you have to say it EVERY SINGLE TIME? We get it, you think Lulu's dead, you need not repet it every time someone says diffrent.

From now on, everyone who posts saying that Lulu is alive, please end your posts with "but Orga777 STILL thinks Lulu is dead" so he won't have to keep posting every time
Lelouch is the cart driver at the end.

(but Orga777 still thinks lulu is dead )
Yesmilord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 18:16   Link #1593
missmedude

if lelouche is dead, wouldnt the geass on Schneizel be canceled? couz i assume that nunally broke her geass because her dads dead
missmedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 18:17   Link #1594
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Eh, I think he is dead. Sucks for C.C. She is now immortal forever.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 18:17   Link #1595
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post

Meh. I didn't say it "every" time...

I am just bringing out my evidence on it. And really, I think it is more sound than what the "Lelouch is Alive" supporters are bringing forth. Mostly because the excuse "It is Code Geass!" doesn't cut it though.
Old 2008-09-28, 18:17   Link #1596
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJL13 View Post
I know how you guys are sick of Metal Gear Solid comparisions, but...
Spoiler for MGS3:
Spoiler for MGS4:
Old 2008-09-28, 18:18   Link #1597
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Guilford is among Cornelia's soldiers who release the hostages.....

How the hell a blind guy can do that?

I assume he is not blind.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 18:18   Link #1598
SunlitSilhouette

Due early 2010

Rebuild of Code Geass

registered just because i felt that was needed

/gg Sunrise
SunlitSilhouette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 18:19   Link #1599
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmedude View Post
if lelouche is dead, wouldnt the geass on Schneizel be canceled? couz i assume that nunally broke her geass because her dads dead
She broke her Geass with her will alone. Anya still had her Geass on her after all. Death of the Geass user doesn't cancel out the Geass placed on people.
Old 2008-09-28, 18:19   Link #1600
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Guilford is among Cornelia's soldiers who release the hostages.....

How the hell a blind guy can do that?

I assume he is not blind.
He is using the Neo vision h4x when Smith fries his eyes up