Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2016-07-16, 17:03   Link #16001
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
It'd be an even bigger shame if someone noticed the entire enemy army standing in one conspicuously Etherion-sized location.

Just saying.
It is, but I don't think Etherion's available yet. Those two nuclear deterrents going down is what enabled Alvarez to invade, after all. Zeref said as much early on in the arc.

The only Etherion we're going to see is from a very pissed off Acnologia's mouth.
Old 2016-07-16, 23:53   Link #16002
Ggb81
Exemplary Character

Zeref's mild affection towards Mavis was adorable, but weird chapter. I guess we still have to find out why Serena defected, so maybe that will come when he actually gets a fight?? The rest of the re-battles should be fodder.

Still waiting on Oracion Seis to get more involved.

And finally, we're left hanging about the second condition of Mavis's plan.
Old 2016-07-17, 07:40   Link #16003
Azurial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggb81 View Post
Zeref's mild affection towards Mavis was adorable, but weird chapter. I guess we still have to find out why Serena defected, so maybe that will come when he actually gets a fight?? The rest of the re-battles should be fodder.

Still waiting on Oracion Seis to get more involved.

And finally, we're left hanging about the second condition of Mavis's plan.
Serena got one shoted by Acnologia if you didnt forget.......Also Gildart's hmmmmmm anytime now xD or he got to get out of One piece for the time being and help out his Guild XD
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-17, 12:21   Link #16004
Ggb81
Exemplary Character

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurial View Post
Serena got one shoted by Acnologia if you didnt forget.......Also Gildart's hmmmmmm anytime now xD or he got to get out of One piece for the time being and help out his Guild XD
I said "defected," not defeated. Why he left the ten saints. Although now that I think about it, didn't it have something to do with wanting to beat Acnologia?
Old 2016-07-17, 16:45   Link #16005
MCAL

The Spriggans coming back was always bound to happen. Every since Zeref mention the fact that FT doesn't usually kill their opponents. What did surprise me was the dead ones coming back too, but Neinhart's Historia is a pretty logical explanation
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-18, 01:05   Link #16006
B214

Just thought of something here. What if Erza is actually an object brought to life by Irene like Heine and Juliet.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-18, 06:17   Link #16007
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Just thought of something here. What if Erza is actually an object brought to life by Irene like Heine and Juliet.
It would be logical if she was a sword
Old 2016-07-18, 06:25   Link #16008
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Enchantments don't grow up...I think. That, and the fact that Erza has faced death as much as Zoro; she would have reverted on multiple occasions, were that the case.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-18, 06:29   Link #16009
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Enchantments don't grow up...I think. That, and the fact that Erza has faced death as much as Zoro; she would have reverted on multiple occasions, were that the case.
She's very realistic
Old 2016-07-18, 11:41   Link #16010
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Maybe Erza is one of her later creation, you know like E.N.D. is to Zeref.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-18, 12:24   Link #16011
Ggb81
Exemplary Character

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Damn. That would be creepy. Maybe she's a piece of cake?

But I still think they're sisters.
Old 2016-07-18, 18:21   Link #16012
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggb81 View Post
Damn. That would be creepy. Maybe she's a piece of cake?

But I still think they're sisters.
Erza maybe a part of Eileen Magic Power because she said that she can remove Magic power from things so maybe Erza is a part of her she remove.

Also if Acnologia show up then that guy which Histora is dead because he bring back someone he kill. I am hoping Acnologia will show up before Fairy Tail and Zeref group fight for the biggest troll moment for both sides and to mess up what Eileen is trying to do to Marvis. To make this truly a war of chaos because so far this does not have the feeling of a war but I think Acnologia could give that feeling alone.

Last edited by DragonXX; 2016-07-18 at 18:37.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-18, 18:28   Link #16013
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

... that makes no sense.
Old 2016-07-18, 18:40   Link #16014
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
... that makes no sense.
So I not going to put it pass the arthor and it would be better then just Erza being apart of Eileen family or at least that what I think.
Old 2016-07-18, 18:43   Link #16015
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
So I not going to put it pass the arthor and it would be better then just Erza being apart of Eileen family or at least that what I think.
Eileen is most likely Erza's mother, just like Silver turned out to be Gray's father. Mashima isn't exactly subtle about things like this.
Old 2016-07-18, 19:07   Link #16016
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Eileen is most likely Erza's mother, just like Silver turned out to be Gray's father. Mashima isn't exactly subtle about things like this.
That why I am hoping for something different which Eileen and Erza because we have already did that which Grey and Silver which was just sceaming the two were family just by the names itself but the Natsu and Zeref being family did catch me off my guard, like Natsu being END but the Eileen and Erza being family is not going to catch anyone off there guard.

One crazy theory I had was that Erza is like a back up version of Eileen if something happen to her because you can't live forever in this series unless your curse by the God of Life and Death which is a horrorable thing if what happen to Marvis and Zeref show you anything.
Old 2016-07-19, 14:14   Link #16017
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I'm pretty sure Eileen and Erza being related isn't MEANT to catch anyone offguard.

(also we could see Natsu being E.N.D. a mile away, like seriously)
Old 2016-07-19, 18:17   Link #16018
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
(also we could see Natsu being E.N.D. a mile away, like seriously)
Errr bullshit... No, Natsu being E.N.D was the REAL surprise of the entire series till now, during tartaros arc nobody even thought about that possibility, the most they thought that E.N.D would be the final boss along with Zeref and Natsu would defeat it since, it was a flame demon or the MOST fuse with it or after eating his flames turn into the flame dragon demon or whatever, that he WAS E.N.D nobody knew...

And Eileen being the mother or older sister of Erza is already a given

My predictions is that when FT wins this fight Acnologia will appear and Mavis and Zeref will sacriface themselves to protect everyone, or Natsu will turn into E.N.D and actually manages to exchange some blows with Acnologia...
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-19, 19:37   Link #16019
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Sure, it's a real surprise when you don't pay attention to the narrative. Fucking hell, I wasn't even reading the series and just hearing snippets of arc details provided by a friend, and I called Natsu being E.N.D. months and months before Zeref dropped that little bomb at the end of the Tartaros arc.

I mean seriously, Natsu JUST HAPPENED to be raised by the dragon who couldn't beat the greatest demon Zeref had ever created. E.N.D. JUST HAPPENED to be a flame demon. Zeref JUST HAPPENED to immediately recognize Natsu when they met on Tenrou Island. Natsu JUST HAPPENED to survive being within Zeref's instant death radius after committing a hostile act against him. When you take all those HUGE OBVIOUS CLUES and tack on Igneel telling Natsu specifically not to open E.N.D.'s book, and Zeref remarking on how Natsu wasn't strong enough yet, and Igneel remarking on how the E.N.D. Acnologia feared no longer existed.

I mean come on, this was so fucking obvious! Natsu being Zeref's brother was a bigger surprise than Natsu being E.N.D.! Igneel being all chummy with Zeref was a bigger surprise than Natsu being E.N.D.! For crying out loud, the only thing we weren't sure on was what the E stood for until we got the term "Etherias"!
Old 2016-07-20, 01:29   Link #16020
Clipens

Eileen could be older than her "apparent age". She could be the grandmother of Erza or older.

Do you think there is a relationship between Eileen and Kinana?
Clipens is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen