AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-07-22, 00:03   Link #1601
Used Can

I've just read the raw. There were 2 colour pages.
Old 2009-07-22, 00:09   Link #1602
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post
If you consider that, no girl in this series really suits Hayate. Really. I could give you tons of reasons. .
Hear the reasons from a Maria supporter isn't the most logical things to do.

so No...you can keep the list of the reasons for yourself.

It is just my merely small opinion about the pairing issues.

No hard feeling.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 00:17   Link #1603
Used Can

Well, if you put it like that, since, one way or the other, everyone supports a particular girl (or some girls) then everyone is actually biased - at the very least, to some degree, which is actually very true. So, if you say Maria isn't suitable for Hayate, then that's your own opinion. It's not better than primuler's, because yours is biased as well.

That was quite a pointless argument, since these type of opinions are not based on facts but on personal tastes, and therefore, they are ultimately subjective.
Old 2009-07-22, 01:28   Link #1604
bebichocpha

Althought chap 233 is release but somehow i really disapointed cuz i don't understand why a-tan pretend not knowing hayate and then blushing , regert, call hayate name.

confuse so much for what hata is thinking !!!
bebichocpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 03:11   Link #1605
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebichocpha View Post
Althought chap 233 is release but somehow i really disapointed cuz i don't understand why a-tan pretend not knowing hayate and then blushing , regert, call hayate name.

confuse so much for what hata is thinking !!!
Because no one in this series except Ayumu and Segawa can be straightforward with their feelings.
qwertyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 03:49   Link #1606
tsunade666

Isumi is still denying her feelings for hayate ( I think ) When isumi's arc shows up. She did straight forwardly ask hayate if he likes hina but still among all of hayate's harem the only one I could think of straight forward and honest to the core is hamster. And she is the only one who confess her feelings for hayate. And really about the arguing of maria not being suited for hayate is not really good. I mean every one has their own favorites and all and they will defend their favorite girl/girls so saying that thing might offend the others who really like her. And its a natural reaction for it.

As for the c 233 Kinda disappointed. I though they are talking and all but just trying to act like nothing happen at all but its not.
A-tan being pretty stubborn and all trying to ignore hayate and acting like it never happen and machina isn't really that bad its just A-tan's fault that machina attack hayate. And machina is really kinda dumb, like in the end of the end of the world arc. While his arguing he can use chopsticks. And all and all hayate being thrown out without ask is lame but the same time kinda good for the story. But still he should just give up and just stay in front of the gate. And A-tan is really not being honest here in the end of the chapter. Being blush and all trembling mentioning hayate's name.
The color page is cool. It corresponds to the arc of The end of the World where their first meeting was in the royal garden. With all the gold flowers and setting sun showing pure happiness and love sooooo ROMANTIC. and now after 10 years their meeting again in a garden but not in the color of joy but sadness. Being shown the darkness of the night with the moonlight shines the garden full of blue lonely flowers. It fits their meeting showing the change of heart and emotions. REALLY ROMANTIC>>>>

Last edited by tsunade666; 2009-07-22 at 05:15.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 04:46   Link #1607
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Hear the reasons from a Maria supporter isn't the most logical things to do.

so No...you can keep the list of the reasons for yourself.

*stares at the sentence for a minute*

I dunno what kind of Maria fans you had in the past...(or did I just ruin images of Maria fans?) Wait, forget that. (So I was seen as 'illogical person' in this forum. Some new info. I thought I was being careful with my own opinions...)

*sighs*

I just meant that if Hayate didn't suit any girl in the series(not just Maria), he doesn't suit everyone in the series... I should have made my point clearer

*turns away and sits in the corner*

On the other note, I found the Jap scans. The colored pages look awesome.

By the way, nothing interesting is in this week's Hata's diary. Nothing except that Athena looks smaller than Hayate because she is small. He said her height is 151cm.
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 04:51   Link #1608
zibi88

maybe Athena cant show any relantionship with Hayate becouse of her noble status.... like she is super rich and Hayate is super poor.... simply she cant make other notice that she has feelings for that poor guy....

Since why did she open her heart at the very end.... she yelled at machina that she wants to stay alone for a while... she closed the door and instantly a blush, lips touching and saying hayate name..... like she cant show any relantionship with Hayate in front of others Machina includeing...

Anyway it was kinda cruel to mentaly rape hayate there.... he was the only one that was trying to talk.... but Athena had to pretend she doesnt know Hayate which really hurt hayate and he was thinking so much at that moment..... anyway I guess Athena was suffering deep inside too.... I guess she would want to talk to him, hug, kiss or something like she used to do in past..... but becouse she was not allowed she had to restrein herself

Anyway I wonder how things will turn out from now on.... will hayate be depresed all day and others will try to dig up why is he so depressed and sad..... maybe Maria or Hina will try to talk to him about this matter.... what Athena will do from now on... will she start to think about hayate more.....I wonder if she will do something when she learns that hayate left te city and went back to japan....(I wonder if she even knows that haayte is a student on hakou school)

It would be nice from hayate if he would use the Shanzein source in order to find that ring that hayate got from athena which got sold by hayates parents.... that would rather melt Athenas heart..... hmmm I wonder if Athena still has that ring she got from hayate somewhere...(like she kept it as tresure and memento of hayate and the time she spend with him)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 05:25   Link #1609
tsunade666

First I think A-tan isn't the type of person to be restricted by status. I think because the target or the SHOULD BE enemy is hayate. That's why she is acting like that and I think it's because of her own sad emotions and not status between rich or poor.

As for not showing her feelings like I said she is pretty stubborn and I don't know why their are lots of girls in hayate's harem that are SUPER STUBBORN TO THE CORE. Hate to loose. And very prideful even though its add fun to the story its kinda irritating too. And also adds up that hayate is the target of them. She shouldn't be friendly on their enemy.

Lastly hayate sucks and will turn out to be emo again..... I wish and then the next chapter should show how the girls interact with emo hayate. Though that's what I wish but somebody says that the next chapter will show up hina's parents.

As for the ring I think hayate wouldn't used the power of the sanzenin for himself. It will be good if maria will help him when she finds up the whole story and it will also be interesting if nagi and other girls help him though my best bet is ayumu. She is the most neutral and honest person. She is the 2nd to the top of my list for hayate ( besides hina )

as for A-tan knowing that hayate's been enrolled in hakuo ..... I don't have a clue. She leaves in other country and she still didn't manage hakuo. Meaning she didn't have contact with it unless they start investigating hayate's works and past for the last 6 months.
Old 2009-07-22, 06:02   Link #1610
Sixth
Hu Tao

Despite that Hayate is pretty much a super jack of all trade....I wish he at least take some intelligence course to improve his mind.

It is really beyond me how can he still act naively or being an idiot sometime when he pretty much live in adult world longer than most of the named character else in this series..
Old 2009-07-22, 06:17   Link #1611
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

So what now? Athena right now always have a cold look on her face but has a secret soft side for Hayate. I wonder what was her personality when she was still studying in Hakuo, was she like Chiharu? Or was she a cheerful girl back then?

@tsunade666: If I think of something were to restrict her I think it would be her still lingering feelings for Hayate. Since Hayate guarding the gem for the Sanzenin fortune which what she needs right now. My hypothesis is that if she acquires the Sanzenin fortune she'd just get back what Mikado stole from her back then. But If she plans to get it from Hayate she has no other option other than to force him to give it to her, but it wouldn't work without hurting him badly which is going to hurt her more. And Hayate is the type of person that once he promises something, he really wouldn't budge to anything unless he dies.

@zib88: if that's true then that renders their connection 10 years ago (which was pretty genuine) useless. What Athena is doing is not uncommon, since she is a very powerful figure and she doesn't want to show her weak side, instead choosing to hide it by showing a cold exterior. And I think it's embarrassing to have found out having a relationship with a lowly butler (since she's powerful and well-known). 10 Years ago it wasn't a problem because she doesn't have any of that, since she lives alone in her Royal Garden, which only a few (or nobody) knows. She has total freedom back in her garden, right now she doesn't have that freedom. As a heir of a powerful and influential family one doesn't expect a life of freedom and of choice.

@primeruler: well she does wear matching high heels. If you're talking about compatibility I think most of them are compatible judging from my viewpoint (One being money, since Hayate (no money) + any girl (lots of money). Hina is on the top because she's like the opposite of him from the attitude up to the color of the hair. Hamster, Athena, Izumi and Nagi (if Hayate waits for her to grow up and mature) are also pretty compatible with him. What doesn't fit with Hayate is Isumi and I'm fine that Isumi isn't actually included in his harem.
Old 2009-07-22, 09:44   Link #1612
KoroshiyaX
X

I honestly suspect Athena pretended not to know Hayate in order to relieve him of his guilt for leaving her under those extreme conditions, and NOT just because she's wishy washy. I.E. she probably thinks that if she ignores him, he will stop blaming himself for what he did and move on with his life (Which he is already considering, thinking that she doesn't remember him).

We have to consider that she is someone who fast-tracked through her life just like Maria, has had heavy adult responsibilities since childhood and is now one of the lead administrators of the school. In terms of maturity, she is years ahead of Hayate. I would not even find it surprising at all if she already has forgiven him a long time ago.

Of course that does not mean it will stop her from acting tsundere, love can do strange things to you And ignoring him is only a temporary fix.

Also, I'm sure with all her resources at her disposal, it wouldn't be surprising if she's actually been keeping tabs on Hayate all these years.
KoroshiyaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 10:26   Link #1613
bebichocpha

So Hina X Hayate may be the best choice right now and forever.
bebichocpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 10:31   Link #1614
Sixth
Hu Tao

Something have been bothering me for quite some time.

About Hinagiku's sister...Isn't she is some type of money leecher creature incarnation, am I right?

But why is she didn't sell her body or sell her sister away to some old pervert rich man for money?
Old 2009-07-22, 10:51   Link #1615
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Yes she is a talented money leech, as Hayate is in bad luck. But they have the same view on their parents. She supposedly views her parents are very terrible and they are better off without them. That's why Yukiji doesn't show any interest at finding her parents at all (though Hina wants to). She loves her sister and would be somehow the same if they switch places with Hayate, who is still the unluckier one of the two.

Going back to the current chapter, there is a chance where A-tan purposely acted as if she doesn't know him, just to make it easier for him to move on (which Hayate thought as well). But a very sad Hayate will just make things complicated as he goes back to the group. The dramatic change in his attitude will be noticed by them and slowly be found out. Great, but in the end they both got hurt, I guess even if Machina didn't interrupt, nothing would still happen as A-tan seems planned doing that to him.

I like the part where Hayate is sad, because usually its a premonition to seriousness. I like being serious for once in a while.
Old 2009-07-22, 12:10   Link #1616
Used Can

The reason why I think Athena pretended not to know Hayate was because she's aiming for the King's Gem he holds. Had they had a normal conversation, then she'd probably have had a harder time whenever she decided to snatch that gem from him. So, if she gave him the cold shoulder and pretended not to know him, then it would have been easier for her to go for it, and for Hayate to defend it, since there wouldn't be any personal feelings attached any longer. However, that plan obviously failed since Hayate obviously remembered her, and she knows she still cares for him. So, their personal feelings will still be there once they meet again.

She should have taken that opportunity, and have Machina get the King's Gem from Hayate at that moment, because Machina could probably have been able to overpower him, since Hayate was taken by surprise. That would have been quicker and less painful for her, and after that, she could have easily disappeared. Letting Hayate go with the gem was a huge mistake from her part. I guess that shows Hayate is a big weakness of hers (whether that weakness is a good or a bad thing is relative).

Anyway, I'm wondering how exactly Hayate ended up in Athena's garden. Did he end up there by accident (it seems he was walking aimlessly before he ended up there), or did Athena have something to do with that? At first, I thought the latter was the obvious answer, but in this chapter Athena didn't seem to have any business with him, and Machina had no idea Hayate would be there. So, either Athena originally planned to have a chat with him, but was unable to do so once she met him, or Hayate ended up there by chance. I wonder if there may be a third factor here.

Quote:
By the way, nothing interesting is in this week's Hata's diary. Nothing except that Athena looks smaller than Hayate because she is small. He said her height is 151cm.
Is there even a tall girl in this manga?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
About Hinagiku's sister...Isn't she is some type of money leecher creature incarnation, am I right?

But why is she didn't sell her body or sell her sister away to some old pervert rich man for money?
She probably became like that after having to work on her own in order to be able to pay their parents debt. However, Yukiji has things she cares over money.
Old 2009-07-22, 12:53   Link #1617
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Is there even a tall girl in this manga?
Not sure what qualifies as "tall", but I think Risa Asakaze is taller than Hayate.
qwertyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-22, 13:37   Link #1618
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyman View Post
I think Risa Asakaze is taller than Hayate.
And, it seems you're right.
As a present you can have this translation I've just found on the Mangafox forums.
Old 2009-07-22, 14:30   Link #1619
tsunade666

I have just read the translation on MH.
Many would probably disagree with me because they think it would be better for hayate to just move on but for e he sucks. He will just try to lock it in him FOREVER! that's just insane. Locking some strong emotions deep inside you will only drive you crazy and to add it up. A-tan is suppose to be an enemy. Meaning every time he sees her it will be like hell and its just like A-tan to pretending it didn't happen and all. They just making it more difficult.

To try the ease the pain for each other but it backfire. They are just digging their own grave.\
I wonder what will happen next chapter. As for hayate going sad. I wish it would happen and the girls will try to comfort him or know why his sad. But after reading this chapter probably it wouldn't happen. Hayate is good with his poker face. And now that he decide he will just lock it up away. I doubt their will be a hint of his sadness. EXCEPT he sees A-tan name or hear her name.
Old 2009-07-22, 14:30   Link #1620
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:

*stares at the sentence for a minute*

I dunno what kind of Maria fans you had in the past...(or did I just ruin images of Maria fans?) Wait, forget that. (So I was seen as 'illogical person' in this forum. Some new info. I thought I was being careful with my own opinions...)

*sighs*

I just meant that if Hayate didn't suit any girl in the series(not just Maria), he doesn't suit everyone in the series... I should have made my point clearer

*turns away and sits in the corner*

On the other note, I found the Jap scans. The colored pages look awesome.

Athena may be small but she is certainly well develope.

Tags
comedy, shounen