AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-05-26, 14:08   Link #1601
moncikoma

http://s13.postimg.org/sbe9mfkjr/179...91952347_o.jpg

SO HAPPY, just became a PALADIN lv 50, walking around in uldah... and everybody show of their skill and cute pet.. it feels like a celebration just for me

EPIC MOMENT for me, i love this game!

http://s29.postimg.org/sebbf22bb/102...30284658_o.jpg
>.<

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2014-05-28 at 01:49.
moncikoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-27, 04:10   Link #1602
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Gratz Koma!!!

I managed beating t5 ^^ so easy when everyone know their roles
Tried doing t6 with a learning static....my god so much stuff to watch out for then that blasted blight move....
Old 2014-05-27, 06:19   Link #1603
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
Gratz Koma!!!

I managed beating t5 ^^ so easy when everyone know their roles
Tried doing t6 with a learning static....my god so much stuff to watch out for then that blasted blight move....
With the exceptions of the vines, the fight in t6 is kinda very scripted; fixed rotations in the first 2 phases, phase change at 70 and 40 percent, first blight will come after the first cleave attack once hp of boss goes below 70 etc. Once u memorized what to do, it's a breeze.

Major headache in the new coil excluding t9 is t7..... My grp down it 5 times and we still cannot clear it in a single day......
Old 2014-05-29, 07:28   Link #1604
Alchemist007
*Author

Focusing target helps on Blight, like twisters (except you DON'T move).
And yeah my group wasted hours experimenting with 4 golem method, but since we never really knew when to hold dps for the phase change, the timing was thrown off and it never worked to the end. We just do singles from now on, I'm used to it as the kiter anyhow.
Old 2014-06-05, 07:04   Link #1605
kyp275
Meh

wow...good job there on the Novus SE, why don't you just send out free copies of the game to RMTs while you're at it?
kyp275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-05, 16:03   Link #1606
Alchemist007
*Author

Probably not as bad as you'd think. You have to start at mat lvl I and work up to use IV. By the time that's happening, more people will have SB'd and be cutting each other on the board already.
Old 2014-06-05, 22:51   Link #1607
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

First rule in this game, don't try to buy things before you need it, except to make profit. The price hike after a new patch is crazy(dress material cost like 200k when it come out first time), and the drop-off after a while is also crazy(dress material is like 60k if you wait it out now)
Old 2014-06-17, 01:08   Link #1608
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Patch preview of Frontline (June 16, 2014)

24 x 24 x 24 PvP combat.

It's going to be chaos.

I've never been a fan of PvP, but even I am tempted to give this a try once it comes out.
TinyRedLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-17, 17:53   Link #1609
Alchemist007
*Author

Waiting certainly brought down the price of tier I materia. Now II are super expensive. So buy early or late, but not on time!
Old 2014-06-17, 18:10   Link #1610
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
Patch preview of Frontline (June 16, 2014)

24 x 24 x 24 PvP combat.

It's going to be chaos.

I've never been a fan of PvP, but even I am tempted to give this a try once it comes out.
Since this is gonna be the primary source of tome farming for wolf mark, myth and soldiery (bye-bye brayflox!!!), I can see alot of people spending most of their time here. Especially, that mount looks badass.

"Nothing is true, Everything is Permitted" - Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-17, 23:02   Link #1611
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge Meltdown View Post
Since this is gonna be the primary source of tome farming for wolf mark, myth and soldiery (bye-bye brayflox!!!), I can see alot of people spending most of their time here. Especially, that mount looks badass.
this is where im gonna be ^^....better give you alot more exp than 4v4 pvp...that is just pathetic...100exp for a win lol
Old 2014-06-24, 04:37   Link #1612
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Patch 2.3 trailer. I'm liking all those new dungeons. A small surprise at the end, too.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-06-24, 07:19   Link #1613
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Patch 2.3 trailer. I'm liking all those new dungeons. A small surprise at the end, too.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Wow dat end of it and the Ramuh songs sounds pretty nice too!

Chocobo raising looks interesting, wonder if this means we'll be able to change chocobo colors this patch or not. Though I welcome any way to level them beside the current system .

And "Syrcus Tower" I have to say looks pretty great graphically in the teaser for it.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-24, 07:52   Link #1614
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I've... Got to admit, that's a lot of very intriguing new content, I should be able to find time in December to go back... If Destiny doesn't still have my absolute attention

Also, props to the great soundtrack
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 17:25   Link #1615
cyberdemon

finally purchased a ps4 and picked up ff14 to go with it. I'm excited to player it. Been a pain in the butt to set up though lol
Old 2014-07-07, 03:21   Link #1616
Alchemist007
*Author

Finally got my Novus. Was my goal to see it on my perfectly capable desktop before I went on my week long trip [today]. My laptop just barely runs the game...haven't actually done a dungeon yet and I'm supposed to be meeting my team tonight for T9 practice...haha.

Last edited by Alchemist007; 2014-07-07 at 20:18.
Alchemist007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 04:32   Link #1617
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

yea...setting up ffxiv is a damn pain..think you have to register on 3 different sites and link 2 of them, then put ur subscription details in 1........just way to complicated, SE is stupid
Old 2014-07-10, 21:58   Link #1618
kyp275
Meh

Here's hoping the hotfix tonight rebalances the elite marks, their HP is way too low, and the rewards way too over the top. Plenty of people are getting 1 sands per day (one guy in my FC got 3 today) just zerging the crap out of it, SE might as well delete all the coils except for t9 if they're going to let this go on.
kyp275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 03:14   Link #1619
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

1 sands per day is pretty crazy though. Do they hunt all the elite S marks? Because you need like 750 seals for 1 sands and rank A only give like 20. BTW, probably those same people are the reason I never found even1 elite marks XD. Do they spawn at the same place everytime?
Old 2014-07-11, 07:17   Link #1620
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
Here's hoping the hotfix tonight rebalances the elite marks, their HP is way too low, and the rewards way too over the top. Plenty of people are getting 1 sands per day (one guy in my FC got 3 today) just zerging the crap out of it, SE might as well delete all the coils except for t9 if they're going to let this go on.
I don't think the reward is unfair, it take a lot of effort to hunt down that many S marks in a day and earn full credit since the hunts have a hidden ranking system similar to Fates. I heard you can get 100-300 on S hunts with max rank. (I've only gotten 50 from one yet)

To get 3 in a day like your friend you'd need to earn over 2000 allied seals, or 8 S rank hunts at max range.

A and B marks gives pretty low rewards (5-30-ish I've seen) do have fairly low hp (they aren't designed for swarm of people), and the weekly hunt value for B is a joke (20 seals) as is the daily mob hunts (1-2 seals). But S mobs have a lot of hp, it's just when a "lot" of hp becomes relatively trivial when you have easily over a 100 player show up to some of the S rank hunts.

And secondly upgraded soldiery gear is worse to high allagan in numerous slots for many jobs. Besides the Sand and Oils already drop in ST, so people will be getting them without clearing coil anyways. Besides no one thought Myth items being same ilvl as first part of coil was a crime and it lets more people attempt the brutal coil for titles if they want a real challenge .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
1 sands per day is pretty crazy though. Do they hunt all the elite S marks? Because you need like 750 seals for 1 sands and rank A only give like 20. BTW, probably those same people are the reason I never found even1 elite marks XD. Do they spawn at the same place everytime?
Most S marks have pretty wide spawn areas, not necessarily the whole zone from what I understand.

Anyways I don't about anyone else, but I've quite enjoyed the personal rooms being added, I dropped a fair amount of gil decorating mine already.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmorpg