Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-08-30, 11:30   Link #16281
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
I guess they're whales so they can afford to do that because they have so much that Archuria is just a small fish in a big pond. Even if I rolled Orion, despite not liking Artemis voice and finding the art lacking, I still wouldn't burn him because 5* are just too rare+the raid events have shown that he can shine.
Be thankful you didn't burn her as she became one of the MVP in Ibaraki raid. F2P's like me can't afford burning golds really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
It's one person saying they'd burn her. Same person who thinks you need 10 specific examples of being amazing to not be useless. And thinks vanilla Arturia can spam her NP.
One guy even said they'll burn JAlter. I mean WTF. These whales man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
However if I get Gawain I will burn him.
Why? What's wrong with him?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 11:35   Link #16282
larethian

There are f2ps who burn golds too

Anyway i am the most accepting master. I accept everyone with love.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 11:38   Link #16283
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
It's easy to say things that will never happen.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 11:42   Link #16284
Rizare

Quote:
Be thankful you didn't burn her as she became one of the MVP in Ibaraki raid. F2P's like me can't afford burning golds really.
Oh, no no no. I'm talking about an hypothetical situation where I roll Orion. Otherwise, I wouldn't keep talking about lancer Tamamo being my first 5* ever.

Lare, in what order would you max out lancer Tamamo skills? 1st is obvious because charisma+star gen for males. The other 2 however are weird because of the demerits. 2nd being a -def that everyone can benefit but it charges the enemy NP while the 3rd skill makes Tamamo go crazy for 1 turn before being stunned.
What about lancer Kiyohime after her 2nd skill? 1st is good for survival while 3rd skill has -def but with +atk demerit. Her skills have really bad scaling.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 11:47   Link #16285
GDB

The order to raise Tamamo Lancer's skills is totally dependent on what sort of team you intend to have around her and your personal playstyle. They all scale well, so you can't REALLY go wrong.
Old 2016-08-30, 11:57   Link #16286
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Oh, no no no. I'm talking about an hypothetical situation where I roll Orion. Otherwise, I wouldn't keep talking about lancer Tamamo being my first 5* ever.

Lare, in what order would you max out lancer Tamamo skills? 1st is obvious because charisma+star gen for males. The other 2 however are weird because of the demerits. 2nd being a -def that everyone can benefit but it charges the enemy NP while the 3rd skill makes Tamamo go crazy for 1 turn before being stunned.
What about lancer Kiyohime after her 2nd skill? 1st is good for survival while 3rd skill has -def but with +atk demerit. Her skills have really bad scaling.
I'd say that, much like Berserker Kiyohime's "Stalking", Lancer Kiyohime's 3rd skill comes in handy when you need to be sure the boss goes down with the next NP chain or NP brave chain
Old 2016-08-30, 12:09   Link #16287
Sheba
Shitpost Gremlin

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:

Why? What's wrong with him?
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
There are f2ps who burn golds too

Anyway i am the most accepting master. I accept everyone with love.
Guys, I know one girl who burned her Waver because she made her own policy to keep only girls, for her own lesbian harem fantasy. Some people are just crazy and cant be reasoned with.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 12:15   Link #16288
Klard
The cilvilain

Spoiler for Ora ora vs Muda muda:
Old 2016-08-30, 12:18   Link #16289
GDB

If old school Dragon Ball taught me anything, Beowulf is about to win right there solely based on the reach of his arm.
Old 2016-08-30, 12:18   Link #16290
Sheba
Shitpost Gremlin

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Ruler Martha' sidestory is the best of the event.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 12:25   Link #16291
Klard
The cilvilain

https://twitter.com/KWKM27c/status/763464062705414144
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=58716485
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=58679603
Those swimsuit make the fan-art explode
Finish what i want at event now start to farm exp card to level new servants
Old 2016-08-30, 12:26   Link #16292
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
If old school Dragon Ball taught me anything, Beowulf is about to win right there solely based on the reach of his arm.
Until Martha goes Super Saiyan.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2016-08-30, 12:30   Link #16293
Klard
The cilvilain

Quote:
The reach of arm mean nothing after Fide arc though they just shoot shoot shoot at each other sometime kick and punch
Old 2016-08-30, 12:37   Link #16294
Rizare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
https://twitter.com/KWKM27c/status/763464062705414144
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=58716485
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=58679603
Those swimsuit make the fan-art explode
Finish what i want at event now start to farm exp card to level new servants
Even the Helena artist went ahead and did something for her. Beside that, we only get a glimpse of her from the 4* CE of part 2.
https://twitter.com/matsuryun/status/769680618749734912
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 12:39   Link #16295
Klard
The cilvilain

Quote:
Even the Helena artist went ahead and did something for her. Beside that, we only get a glimpse of her from the 4* CE of part 2.
https://twitter.com/matsuryun/status/769680618749734912
Legal loli Helena
Old 2016-08-30, 13:00   Link #16296
GDB

Quote:
Until Martha goes Super Saiyan.
That wasn't a thing in old school Dragon Ball. What you want is Great Ape (Oozaru)!

Quote:
The reach of arm mean nothing after Fide arc though they just shoot shoot shoot at each other sometime kick and punch
What the hell is a Fide?
Old 2016-08-30, 13:12   Link #16297
Klard
The cilvilain

Quote:
That wasn't a thing in old school Dragon Ball. What you want is Great Ape (Oozaru)!

What the hell is a Fide?
Hmm maybe my memories is wrong now so who did Goku fight on Namek planet? You know when he first time super saiyan. It been like forever when I last read dragon ball
Edit: oh right it's Frieza hmm I feel like a old man damn
Old 2016-08-30, 13:15   Link #16298
GDB

Frieza. Also, I said Dragon Ball, not Dragon Ball Z. Specifically I was referencing the first World Martial Arts tournament finals between Goku and Jackie Chun where the former lost because his leg wasn't as long when they both went for a finishing flying kick to each other.
Old 2016-08-30, 13:24   Link #16299
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Hmm maybe my memories is wrong now so who did Goku fight on Namek planet? You know when he first time super saiyan. It been like forever when I last read dragon ball
Edit: oh right it's Frieza hmm I feel like a old man damn
Not too old if the first you think about is Dragonball Z. Not that I don't blame you. Dragonball plot is kind of forgetable with the whole Red Ribbon Army as Goku's main antagonist back then. The tournament battles are really the gem of that series.

Old 2016-08-30, 13:55   Link #16300
larethian

Quote:

I won't because I'm out of lores.
Especially Kiyohime's, because she's a 4-star, and I don't normally level skills of 4-stars much except a select few. Only her 2nd skill has worth, because stacks with her mad enhancement and NP is buster plus 3 turns.
For Tamamo, her demerits aren't really serious demerits. 2nd skill is for stalling and of lowest priority I suppose, unless you want it for the cooldown, which can help in raids. You use it when enemy has full bar. 3rd skill you either use it when you get a brave or use it for buying 1 turn. To be honest, her skills are not really that useful for my play-style. I would use her only when fighting archer men. That will make her 2nd skill come into play with more likelihood since archers have 3 bars.

If I were you, I will just get everything to 6 first, then 1, 3, and 2. Anyway, my guess is that you will have to worry about having 51 gold lancer gems first, even if you already possess 30 hearts and 36 plumes.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon