Scanlator

every map combined fleet and shiplock?
Old 2016-03-08, 15:07   Link #16322
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanbeKotori View Post
My friend just started the game. Didn't even do 2-1 yet and he has Goya from Node C. So fishing a sub is still possible in 1-5.
That's what I said, I never implied you can't have a sub on 1-5. Rather, don't expect someone barely starting to already have a sub, simply because 1-5 isn't exactly that generous. Even farming 1-5 below lvl80 doesn't mean much if you just don't drop any. if anything, instead of recklessly relying on the easy way that isn't even guaranteed (drop rate and possible hazard on 2-4), working a bit with a regular fleet doesn't hurt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Some news from Comptiq apparently:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comptiq news from Himeuta
1. There will be more foreign ship, both light and heavy vessels, in the Vita version besides Iowa in a later patch
2. The voice of Pola (Zara's sister) has been recorded. She is a girl with distinctive personality. Her CV will be Chinatsu Akasaki.
3. DD sisters from the class preceding Mutsuki class (which is Kamikaze class) will be introduced....
4. Nakajima A6M2-N and N1K1 Kyofu will be introduced.
5. New jet will be introduced.
6. The use of land-based air force and its cooperation with sea-based force is under consideration.
Possible land-based aircraft includes Mitsubishi Navy Type 1 attack bomber, Yokosuka P1Y Ginga and Mitsubishi J2M Raiden.
7. The coming Spring event will be "Total war" (that probably means ship locking and use of combined fleet)
Hopefully, the "new kanmusu in the vita game" won't be a major trend on the long run.
Old 2016-03-08, 16:19   Link #16323
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Well, I have just very bad luck trying to fish and built subs, getting a bunch of repeat ships. So far I'm currently leveling 3 KTKM-sama (one main, the other 2 for her oxigen torps and modernization fodder), and 2 Isuzus (those radars are going to be quite useful soon).

Also, only doing 1-5 to level DD/CL for Kai and daily quest.

Finally a question, would be better equip a Saiun in a CV or a CVL, or it just doesn't matter in which one?
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-08, 17:03   Link #16324
Kakurin
大佐

It doesn't matter with the Saiun. Give it to the carrier with the smallest single plane slot.
Old 2016-03-09, 05:23   Link #16325
Academus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Hopefully, the "new kanmusu in the vita game" won't be a major trend on the long run.
Comtiq has come out to specifically refute that claim. The new foreign kanmusus will be available in the browser version.
https://twitter.com/comptiq/status/707466966131412993
https://twitter.com/comptiq/status/707467113770962944

17 Winter 17 Spring
16 Winter: E1&2 E3 Spring: Prep E7 Summer: Prep E1&2 16 Fall
15 Winter: E1&2 E5 Spring: Prep E6 Summer: Prep E7 Fall: Prep E5
14 Summer: E6 Fall: E4
Academus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-09, 09:43   Link #16326
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Academus View Post
Comtiq has come out to specifically refute that claim. The new foreign kanmusus will be available in the browser version.
https://twitter.com/comptiq/status/707466966131412993
https://twitter.com/comptiq/status/707467113770962944
more like the possibility of the vita version getting the new girls first before the browser version (like Iowa), which just infuriates some.
Old 2016-03-09, 09:53   Link #16327
Sheba
Shitpost Gremlin

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
On the brighter side, we will have an idea of which foreign girls will eventually come. Like we know that Zara will stop having the Hamakaze Syndrome, poor Hamakaze still calling out to Shinano.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-09, 11:12   Link #16328
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

http://kancolle.doorblog.jp/archives/48042800.html

Iowa to be released in Spring lol.

That's fast.
Old 2016-03-09, 11:32   Link #16329
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanbeKotori View Post
http://kancolle.doorblog.jp/archives/48042800.html

Iowa to be released in Spring lol.

That's fast.
Please tell me the girl with the 'E' Badge isn't real...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-09, 12:09   Link #16330
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
I have ABSOLUTELY no idea who T子 is and whether she's real or not but I hope she's real.
Old 2016-03-09, 12:11   Link #16331
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Not sure if I'd feel conformtable with BIG E being a middle schooler(if even) lol

Oh wait... Could she be CV65?
Woulkd explain the 'child' tag.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2016-03-09, 12:19   Link #16332
Sheba
Shitpost Gremlin

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
No, she is just a random girl called T-Ko who could mean anything like Tips-ko or TTK-ko and the big E could be a part of an acronym... She's not Enterprise unless Word of God says otherwise. Calm the F down.

EDIT

there is apparently a mistake on Comptiq part. They actually meant that several foreign girls will make an appearance along with Iowa's landing in the browser version, instead of debuting in the Vita game first and coming to browser after. So, no sneak peek.

Last edited by Sheba; 2016-03-09 at 13:26.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-09, 13:35   Link #16333
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
there is apparently a mistake on Comptiq part. They actually meant that several foreign girls will make an appearance along with Iowa's landing in the browser version, instead of debuting in the Vita game first and coming to browser after. So, no sneak peek.
Let's see what's on my speculation-o-meter: I'm smelling US DDs coming along with Iowa.

... I need to get my extra slots fast...

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-09, 14:36   Link #16334
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Taffy 3? Alaskas? WILLIE D PORTER?!

Oh the possibilities... unless the foreign shipgirls are just Iowa's sisters, not that I'd mind

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-09, 16:00   Link #16335
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Not sure if I'd feel conformtable with BIG E being a middle schooler(if even) lol

Oh wait... Could she be CV65?
Woulkd explain the 'child' tag.
WWII Era ships...

CV-65 Enterprise came long after that war. CV-6 is the Enterprise that should be in the game since she went through the whole war (before being scrapped in the late 50s...); if they were to add a US Carrier.

And about that "E" on one of the other girl. I seriously doubt that's Enterprise. Because the Navy does use the "E" as a grade/rating. And conflicting as it is, if a ship has an "E" rating/grade, that's actually good. How? It's because the "E" stands for "Efficient". Meaning that ship can work Efficiently.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-09, 16:34   Link #16336
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
WWII Era ships...

CV-65 Enterprise came long after that war. CV-6 is the Enterprise that should be in the game since she went through the whole war (before being scrapped in the late 50s...); if they were to add a US Carrier.
I know when the CVN was launched.
Please read the context for why I said 'maybe its the CVN' - I also didn't say she will get added if its her.

Old 2016-03-09, 19:05   Link #16337
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
No, she is just a random girl called T-Ko who could mean anything like Tips-ko or TTK-ko and the big E could be a part of an acronym... She's not Enterprise unless Word of God says otherwise. Calm the F down.

EDIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Taffy 3? Alaskas? WILLIE D PORTER?!

Oh the possibilities... unless the foreign shipgirls are just Iowa's sisters, not that I'd mind
It's pretty obvious that Pola would be joining the fleet pretty soon enough, since her lines have already be recorded. Quite likely, she may be one of the rewards for the Spring event, along with Iowa.

I think we should be reminded that foreign ships =/= only US ships. There's also the RN (I'm still hoping that siirakannu would be their official artist) and the "neutral" nations, and the Axis still have at least a number of notable ships that can be added to the shipgirl roster. For example, the U-boats. While submarines are imho limited in their use in KanColle, it would be nice to have a few more of Yuu's sisters =3. Not only because a number of them served with brave and admirable men, but also because it would be fun to see the Japanese community scramble over how to nickname the newer "U-chans" too

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-10, 16:28   Link #16338
c933103
FTNR

Quote:
Most of the magazine interview for kancolle are donebetween T子 and タナカコ. Imb4 T子=Tanaka and タナカコ=another Tanaka.

And @Sheba that's a mistake by the matome site author who misinterpreted the original sentence on the magazine. See comment section of the apology notice on that otakomu site for further detail.
c933103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-11, 05:23   Link #16339
Academus

Selected bits from today's update:

1. 6-4 is introduced. Big difference in route base on fleet composition. Boss node consist of Isolated Island Princess and new Battery Imp. Battery Imp is a new kind of turret type land based enemy against which Type 3 Shell does not grant extra damage. However, there're other equipment that are effective against them.

2. New equipment "Type 2 Fighter Seaplane Kai" is introduced. It can be upgraded from Type Zero Recon Seaplane.

17 Winter 17 Spring
16 Winter: E1&2 E3 Spring: Prep E7 Summer: Prep E1&2 16 Fall
15 Winter: E1&2 E5 Spring: Prep E6 Summer: Prep E7 Fall: Prep E5
14 Summer: E6 Fall: E4
Academus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-11, 06:19   Link #16340
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

I just dump 230k of resources in LSC and got nothing out of it. HAHAHAHAHAHA

6-4 looks intimidating with the new Imps.

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls