AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-12, 03:50   Link #1641
Meophist

Gomennasai~

Spoiler for Ragos Steine:
I hope I didn't go too OOC. This became a bit shorter than I thought it would be. Oh well. I've got a 1:1 Male:Female ratio now.
Old 2007-06-12, 04:33   Link #1642
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Part 2, First Half of Diary of a Wind Talker is up. Unlike the last time, I'll be Blogging this one. So everyone and anyone can reach it through here.

Several things to be noted:
  • There are going to be two first-person POVs: Elisa's and Nanoha's.
  • Nanoha, Fate and Hayate address Armstrong as Ojiichan.
  • Divine Voltage assumes the form of a gigantic thunder blade; think of it as a mirror copy of Bardiche Assault Zamber Form.
  • Warning; this may not look pleasant for you.

Anyway, enjoy.
Old 2007-06-12, 04:44   Link #1643
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Part 2, First Half of Diary of a Wind Talker is up. Unlike the last time, I'll be Blogging this one. So everyone and anyone can reach it through here.

• Divine Voltage assumes the form of a gigantic thunder blade; think of it as a mirror copy of Bardiche Assault Zamber Form.

Anyway, enjoy.

THREE AT THE SAME TIME?! Okay, this gramps is on the fast track of joining my Top Five OC's!
This is so awesome! He's like letting loose an extremely powerful beast after so long!
More! More!

But then, isn't Armstrong-jiisan taking this a little bit TOO seriously?
He almost blew Nanoha's head clean off!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-06-12, 04:54   Link #1644
Ratler

Location: Currently Recovering in the TSAB Rehabilitation wing.
Quote:

Anyway, enjoy.
wow that was awesome... Armstrong is amazingly powerful. I am glad the girls realized how serious he really was or else that could be the last mistake any of them ever made.

sorry about disappearing for so long finals are this week ><
Old 2007-06-12, 04:58   Link #1645
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
I hope I didn't go too OOC. This became a bit shorter than I thought it would be. Oh well. I've got a 1:1 Male:Female ratio now.
Rather short profile here on Ragos... but a traitor? Now that's interesting, wonder what Lost Logia he stole Nice profile format though, though I doubt they'll get someone with a higher rank to access the rest of the profile

Quote:

Anyway, enjoy.
So... while other old men rest their remaining lives away, Ojiichan goes up and kicks ass against Three Lovely Young Aces Now THAT's what I call seniority Ojiichan likes it DANGEROUS does he?

Now to await the inevitable Zanber vs Zanber duel between Fate and Armstrong (YES! THRUDGELMIR VS DYGENGUAR!!!! ) MOAR PLEASE

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-12, 04:59   Link #1646
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Spoiler for A Duo's Combined Power: Part 1:

- Some of the info had been taken from AlternateS I as well. To those who read AlternateS I, "Field Leveling" is the spell that Dike used for her first appearance- though it was not spoken- opting for a 'Now' word before punching.

- as for the words- i made them up and made them sound like ancient MC language.
h4x0rs also I'll let the remark of the characters seeing the distant battle as flashes of light pass, though Eternal Mist is still in action.

Spoiler for Frustration:

Quote:

Anyway, enjoy.
Fascinating Why should it look not pleasant?
I hope I won't be the one to blame if dueling Aces becomes a trend

Last edited by An Hero in Disguise; 2007-06-12 at 05:11.
Old 2007-06-12, 06:11   Link #1647
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

My Oh my, you guys been busy I see. I got some time today, so expect another Log of Tais in a few hours.
Old 2007-06-12, 06:24   Link #1648
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
So... while other old men rest their remaining lives away, Ojiichan goes up and kicks ass against Three Lovely Young Aces Now THAT's what I call seniority Ojiichan likes it DANGEROUS does he?

Now to await the inevitable Zanber vs Zanber duel between Fate and Armstrong (YES! THRUDGELMIR VS DYGENGUAR!!!! ) MOAR PLEASE
But going by the sizes, won't it be like pitting the Shishio Blade against a Zankantou?

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
h4x0rs also I'll let the remark of the characters seeing the distant battle as flashes of light pass, though Eternal Mist is still in action.
Funny hearing that from you.

Quote:
Don't worry, I started it.

And YOU blew out of proportion!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-12, 06:37   Link #1649
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Intriguing. Like Lowe, I too am wondering what was that he stole. I hope it isn't something that allows him to make superh4xx artificial beings that are half mage and half-- Never mind. We're at least gonna another page are we?
Quote:

Anyway, enjoy.
Quote:

Spoiler for Frustration:

Fascinating Why should it look not pleasant?
1. This is going to be tough. Serge's girls are up against the h4xx Key Device Vulcan that could bite through even Kha's hardened divine shields. And with X mobilizing AstonSubaru...

Does Kyla mind cutting them some slack? Or is she like the just-proven "Duchess Nukem" Hayate?

Hmm Duchess Nukem doesn't sound too bad...

2. I blame you, An Hero! (does a Pokeball pose)

No really, with the recent spate of Ace duels, looks like the floodgates are open. I still have that Oba-san of the Saint Church to be revealed. Her Meister name is der Orakle, but all trainees who were once under her, Kha, Acous, Carim and Hayate would agree, that "Silver Terror" fits her better. And, I was intending her to do a demonstration battle with, you guessed it, Hayate. Unfortunately, it looks like the 3 girls are going to be busy, so I'm picking new targets. I wonder who should be the lucky one? Anybody like to volunteer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
My Oh my, you guys been busy I see. I got some time today, so expect another Log of Tais in a few hours.
Sof & Art: MY NAME IS NEO!!! (bursts out laughing again) Yes MOAR!
Old 2007-06-12, 06:39   Link #1650
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Funny hearing that from you.
What else shall I say when I come up with some seemingly powerful spell which ignores magic defenses as its main feature just to be told that the targets were unaffected

Quote:
Don't worry, I started it.

And YOU blew out of proportion!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Come on, it's not out of proportion yet - at least 2 more Acts to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Intriguing. Like Lowe, I too am wondering what was that he stole. I hope it isn't something that allows him to make superh4xx artificial beings that are half mage and half-- Never mind. We're at least gonna another page are we?
Did I sense some Claymore coming?

Quote:
1. This is going to be tough. Serge's girls are up against the h4xx Key Device Vulcan that could bite through even Kha's hardened divine shields. And with X mobilizing AstonSubaru...

Does Kyla mind cutting them some slack? Or is she like the just-proven "Duchess Nukem" Hayate?

Hmm Duchess Nukem doesn't sound too bad...
So far Kyla wasn't attacking them directly - seems like making her busy shielding everyone from AoE spells was a good idea. Anyway I have a plot device called "Teleportation Device locked on just in time" in my hands

Quote:
2. I blame you, An Hero! (does a Pokeball pose)

No really, with the recent spate of Ace duels, looks like the floodgates are open. I still have that Oba-san of the Saint Church to be revealed. Her Meister name is der Orakle, but all trainees who were once under her, Kha, Acous, Carim and Hayate would agree, that "Silver Terror" fits her better. And, I was intending her to do a demonstration battle with, you guessed it, Hayate. Unfortunately, it looks like the 3 girls are going to be busy, so I'm picking new targets. I wonder who should be the lucky one? Anybody like to volunteer?
My team will probably be busy with Caster case. With all these plots developing simultaneously timelines are becoming hard to follow

Last edited by An Hero in Disguise; 2007-06-12 at 06:51.
Old 2007-06-12, 06:44   Link #1651
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Btw, this time I think I need a pre-reader. Anyone wants to volunteer? I can't think like the chosen subject so I really, really need help to get the subject to be believable enough. My perferance is Nightengale but I don't think he's around.
Old 2007-06-12, 06:46   Link #1652
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Btw, this time I think I need a pre-reader. Anyone wants to volunteer? I can't think like the chosen subject so I really, really need help to get the subject to be believable enough. My perferance is Nightengale but I don't think he's around.
I think you'll find no shortage of volunteers around here...

RIGHT, minna-san?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-12, 06:47   Link #1653
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I think you'll find no shortage of volunteers around here...

RIGHT, minna-san?

*Raises hand* Present!
Old 2007-06-12, 06:50   Link #1654
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

I should be studying... Sorry...
Old 2007-06-12, 06:52   Link #1655
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
It's a wet blanket!!! Wring it dry, douse it with oil, BAAN IT WID FIYAA!!!!!

Carry on

Old 2007-06-12, 06:56   Link #1656
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
So should I but I need to take my mind off how badly I've done today and relax.
Old 2007-06-12, 06:58   Link #1657
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Psaw, I one up you: I'm at work!
Old 2007-06-12, 07:03   Link #1658
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Psaw, I one up you: I'm at work!
Same here
Old 2007-06-12, 07:09   Link #1659
Aaron008R

Quote:
No really, with the recent spate of Ace duels, looks like the floodgates are open. I still have that Oba-san of the Saint Church to be revealed. Her Meister name is der Orakle, but all trainees who were once under her, Kha, Acous, Carim and Hayate would agree, that "Silver Terror" fits her better. And, I was intending her to do a demonstration battle with, you guessed it, Hayate.
More overpowered characters?
Please continue.

Quote:
Unfortunately, it looks like the 3 girls are going to be busy, so I'm picking new targets. I wonder who should be the lucky one? Anybody like to volunteer?
Pass.

Quote:
What else shall I say when I come up with some seemingly powerful spell which ignores magic defenses as its main feature just to be told that the targets were unaffected
Hoh really? Wait till you see-

Almaria: [Please refrain from divulging important information when it is most unnecessary.]

Quote:
Come on, it's not out of proportion yet - at least 2 more Acts to go
More brokenness?

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-12, 07:14   Link #1660
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I'm around. It's just that I don't post too much unless I've got something to say.

That being said, I'll at least say something useful. If things go well, expect the next Part in around 5 hours. If not, it'll be up by tomorrow at least.

I'm having trouble conveying out the Signum-related parts...

And it's harder for me to put in words Saga's more technical fighting style too... unlike "old knight" Signum/Isdera, or even arrow spammers like Wira. And support characters don't really fight anyway.

As for Ace duels... I personally am not too fond of them.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Closed Thread