AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-07-19, 17:00   Link #1641
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Bonta-kun in ACE:R is a big surprise. How is it possibly going to work for him in space stages, not to mention he's human sized when everyone's gigantic.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 22:48   Link #1642
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli View Post
How is it possibly going to work for him in space stages
It won't. They've excluded mecha implausible for use in space before, like that walker open-cockpit mech from King Gainer.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 02:05   Link #1643
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb075 View Post
A.C.E R new PV.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUBhFctgPz4

SRW OG units.

Here's the clearer version of this one.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 04:24   Link #1644
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottocycle View Post
It won't. They've excluded mecha implausible for use in space before, like that walker open-cockpit mech from King Gainer.
GOD DAM IT!

I really wanted to beat the game with Bonta-kun, or decimate Strike Freedom with it.
DAMN IT! So basically they're probably going to limit the stages where we get to play as FMP characters. DAMN ITTT!!!! They're my favourite franchise in this game...DAMN IT!!!! ARGH!!!! FREAKING !*#(*&$_!!

What are the chances that we can customize the mechs so that they can fly in space? (Like EZ-8 in G-Gen) Or is that just super wishful thinking, and they never do that in the ACE series (I've never played any).
Old 2010-07-21, 03:04   Link #1645
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

Quote:
Is that....BRIGHT PUNCH?

Freaking....awesome.
Haha, it's definitely the Bright Punch.

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 11:27   Link #1646
Ottocycle

Quote:
GOD DAM IT!

I really wanted to beat the game with Bonta-kun, or decimate Strike Freedom with it.
DAMN IT! So basically they're probably going to limit the stages where we get to play as FMP characters. DAMN ITTT!!!! They're my favourite franchise in this game...DAMN IT!!!! ARGH!!!! FREAKING !*#(*&$_!!

What are the chances that we can customize the mechs so that they can fly in space? (Like EZ-8 in G-Gen) Or is that just super wishful thinking, and they never do that in the ACE series (I've never played any).
Well, that's for the case of the three previous ACE games. Who knows, the Banpresto guys might overturn that rule via purely ignoring that restriction for fanservice's sake? Not to mention how little things have been ignored before, like bits and funnels flying in the atmosphere (all previous ACE games), and METEORs flying in the atmosphere (ACE3)... oh the gods.

As for modding equipment of a mecha(like your example; or making the Big O flyable in SRWZ), that was never done in previous ACE games.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 11:48   Link #1647
LokIdle

Hey Guys, about A.C.E.: Another Century's Episode R.

Any idea where I can get the game? Play-asia doesn't want to ship this to the European Union. I doubt that amazon.co.jp would ship this to germany...

I hop this game is better than Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2. Is there a chance that the game will have more mobile suits than the ones that have been posted so far? For example more GSD suits?
LokIdle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 13:51   Link #1648
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LokIdle View Post
I hop this game is better than Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2. Is there a chance that the game will have more mobile suits than the ones that have been posted so far? For example more GSD suits?
What does it have anything to do with Dynasty Warriors Gundam?
They are completely different games.

And the roster you have is everything you will have.
Old 2010-07-23, 16:09   Link #1649
LokIdle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
What does it have anything to do with Dynasty Warriors Gundam?
They look similar to me. You run/fly around with your mobile suit and destroy stuff. It's just that DW Gundam isn't a very good game. ACE looks better in the videos though... guess I'll find out in august if I find an online shop that ships this to germany.
LokIdle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 22:12   Link #1650
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by LokIdle View Post
They look similar to me. You run/fly around with your mobile suit and destroy stuff. It's just that DW Gundam isn't a very good game. ACE looks better in the videos though... guess I'll find out in august if I find an online shop that ships this to germany.
If you want to play a good game with Gundam Seed characters, I recommend you Gundam Seed Destiny EA vs ZAFT 2. You get to basically use every Gundam Seed character and MS all the way up to Stargazer (no frame Astrays only M1).

Or you can just check out Gundam Extreme VS with a larger OVERALL roster but less Seed characters.
Old 2010-07-26, 11:35   Link #1651
makin

http://www.4gamer.net/games/109/G010903/20100713063/
http://www.4gamer.net/games/109/G010...t.html?num=026
Spoiler for images:
makin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-26, 13:17   Link #1652
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
@Makin: Why the image link on the spoiler tag is broken?
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 00:35   Link #1653
SvenCalBayan

What game is this ?
SvenCalBayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 01:49   Link #1654
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SvenCalBayan View Post
What game is this ?
Gundam Extreme Versus.

An arcade game, which is the successor of Gundam Vs Gundam Next. You're put into a 2 versus 2 battle with a cost system. You can select units from every animated series (except Stargazer and probably the most recent 00 movie) as well as Astray and Crossbone. The more your mobile suit costs the most powerful it is, however it can respawn less. The game is more about playing with a partner than a 1 on 1 fighting game, hence balancing is a bit off but that void is replaced with teamwork.

The series traditionally sees PS2 or PSP ports, the most recent engine is based on current gen arcade systems, we have also seen it boot up with an XMB, which means a PS3 port is inevitable. Pray for a 360 port if you don't have a PS3.

The game is currently going through a second phase of location testing in Japan, the final game should be out in september is i'm not wrong.
Old 2010-07-28, 00:37   Link #1655
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Do you need a modified PS3 to play that game or can one just order it from Japan and play it in a US PS3 w/ no probs?
Old 2010-07-28, 03:45   Link #1656
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Do you need a modified PS3 to play that game or can one just order it from Japan and play it in a US PS3 w/ no probs?
Yes you can play Japanese games on a US PS3. PS3 games are not region coded, however DVD and Blu-Ray movies are.

The difference is the region division for Blu-Ray movies have changed since DVD. North America, Japan and Hong Kong are now in the same Region (region 1 i think). This means that you can watch any Blu-Ray from those countries on your US PS3. If your PS3 is European however then you cannot watch Blu-Ray movies from Japan but you can still play Japanese PS3 games (not PS2 however).
Old 2010-08-06, 20:51   Link #1657
Zotis
Rank #35

My favorite Gundam game that I've played is Zeonic Front (PS2). But I've seen some youtube videos of Japanese games that look so awesome! I'd go to Japan just to buy Gundam games.

Old 2010-08-17, 08:12   Link #1658
Zexas

http://ja.justin.tv/a/hhhmiruru/b/268514639

A.C.E R (Another Century Episode) live
Zexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 08:42   Link #1659
YaminoSeigi

My favorite game is probably G Generation since you can make a team from your favorite ms and there are plenty of MS to be chosen. I wish there will be another G Generation for PSP

i heard Gihren's Greed is pretty good
YaminoSeigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-21, 16:06   Link #1660
Drake^

Need help narrowing down a VERY old gundam game. It was for snes, and the first level ended in with an onscreen shootout kind of like a light gun game, but otherwise it was side scrolling, had three characters, was set in the wild west, and i remember god gundam was a sheriff or something. It was set in SD style obviously and im having trouble remembering more but i wish someone knew which game this was so i could play it again xD
Drake^ is offline   Reply With Quote