Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-07-26, 16:13   Link #1641
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwzin View Post
there is a summary in Spanish that came out on Facebook

The final enemy is a kind of giant therodactyl that plans to devour the life of the world. It is supposed that it was a guardian of a planet that took all the life of that planet in its mouth when the planet died and went through space looking for a planet. where I can deposit the life that I led but took so long searching that I began to eat life to survive until I became addicted to life

Yuu uses his power to transform into a giant theodactyl like him and they fight in space. Yuu wins but he is very wounded and falls into the sea, but he cannot return to being human because while he was transformed he forgot himself but the girls arrive. and they use their memories to get yuu back to being human they end up falling into the water
the final yuu decides to stay with all the girls since in the end the Dragon mark will not disappear and therefore they will never leave the island

there is a special volume with two very good stories a group of aliens comes to the island to kidnap the girls but they are defeated by yuu, Ariela and yuu's special squad including jeanne, already captured they reveal that they are of a race similar to humans ancient but less technologically advanced and the reason for the kidnapping attempt was for the girls to fight another giant monster leaving that there are 7 great sinners in the universe and that they killed gluttony

the second story is about a party where firill wants to engage the girls with yuu including char and haruka and to approve it yuu's grandfather asks personal questions where they all fail since they were questions where it was obvious that they would fail
mitsuki's was how many children would they like to have yuu says 2 and Mitsuki says 10 or 12

so the author may tell us something more in his other stories and touch the story of the 7 sinners again and later yuu and company will appear again
Nice. And even with the sequel hook
Old 2020-07-26, 18:28   Link #1642
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Thank god, a true harem end, i was worried that he only chose one
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-27, 11:26   Link #1643
DragonOsman
Dragon King

He couldn't have chosen just one, could he? Think about it. Didn't he mark all of them as his mates? How could he have chosen just one after that?
Old 2020-07-27, 15:49   Link #1644
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
He couldn't have chosen just one, could he? Think about it. Didn't he mark all of them as his mates? How could he have chosen just one after that?
Some authors would find a way

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-27, 19:08   Link #1645
tsunade666

even by reading it, I'm just more confused. Especially with the final Yuu. What's that? more than one Yuu? did he multiply or something? I still want to read it
Old 2020-07-27, 20:38   Link #1646
SirCopert

I am also confused, does Yuu accept the feelings of all the girls? Because in the spoiler it says that they follow him, it is not specified if he accepted their feelings or if he is still reluctant
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-28, 09:27   Link #1647
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCopert View Post
I am also confused, does Yuu accept the feelings of all the girls? Because in the spoiler it says that they follow him, it is not specified if he accepted their feelings or if he is still reluctant
He loves all of them and doesn't want to give them away to anyone else. He already said this as his reason for marking them all as his mates. Remember? We should already know that he loves them all.
Old 2020-10-03, 12:08   Link #1648
dragon213

seriously, I really wish that someone could finish translating this
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-04, 16:15   Link #1649
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I agree. I really want to read the rest of it. Hopefully someone will pick it up again.
Old 2020-10-05, 09:01   Link #1650
Silvertail

It feels really annoying that after being translated so far and only having 2 and a half volumes left, they suddenly stop for over two years. It like how Infinite Stratos has only one volume left but the author hasn't released anything since April 2018. Are we being teased.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-05, 09:56   Link #1651
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertail View Post
It feels really annoying that after being translated so far and only having 2 and a half volumes left, they suddenly stop for over two years. It like how Infinite Stratos has only one volume left but the author hasn't released anything since April 2018. Are we being teased.
The thing is that it was offered to be picked up by another, but original translator refused and left us to dry.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-05, 11:26   Link #1652
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
The thing is that it was offered to be picked up by another, but original translator refused and left us to dry.
Yeah I know, but why? If he's not planning on continue translating it then he could let someone else do it
Old 2020-10-05, 12:43   Link #1653
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Silvertail: It's kind of different. In the case of IS, the series itself went on a hiatus whereas in the case of Unlimited Fafnir the fan translation got put on hold. I think the series itself is still continuing (I could be wrong, though).

@drgon213: I agree there. It's not good. At this point I think J-Novel Club should take it.
Old 2020-10-07, 07:31   Link #1654
The Green One

Since when are translators obligated to translate? They're not our personal servants you know.
Old 2020-10-07, 07:54   Link #1655
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Since when are translators obligated to translate? They're not our personal servants you know.
Yeah i know that, however if he doesn't plan on finish it and someone else had offered to do it then he could've just given it to that translator. I'm not trying to pressure anyone, I was just stating my opinion.
Old 2020-10-07, 11:15   Link #1656
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@The Green One: As dragon213 said, we aren't trying to pressure anyone. Someone asked the current translator to let them take over but was turned down. That's the problem here. The current translator doesn't seem to want to continue translating, but also doesn't want someone else to do it. Do we have to be okay with that?
Old 2020-10-07, 21:44   Link #1657
The Green One

Just be aware that the language of these posts I'm reading can come across as demanding and entitled. Even if you earnestly don't mean it that way. Besides, so what if the old translator doesn't want others to do it? It's not like the story belongs to them. I don't really want to hear excuses either. There's ways to get ahold of the source material and continue translations if the prospective translator really wants to. The only power over them the old translator has is what they give the old translator. Their feelings on the matter are ultimately irrelevant. Whether or not you're ok with the state of affairs ultimately doesn't matter either. You're not paying for this service so you don't have the right to request or expect a thing. This is a charity that continues at the translator's discretion.
Old 2020-10-08, 15:18   Link #1658
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It's just an etiquette that translators have it seems. That if the current translation doesn't want someone else to pick up a work, it never gets picked up. Nothing can be done about it.
Old 2020-10-08, 15:42   Link #1659
SirCopert

Didn't I understand a thing when this translator said he didn't want to pass the translations on to anyone else?
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-09, 03:47   Link #1660
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Let's please try to keep the discussion in this thread focused on the work in question.

Tags
action, comedy, fantasy, harem, shounen, supernatural, true harem