Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2016-11-09, 01:36   Link #1641
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
What progress do you hate because it hits me hard because my dad who worked for over 40 years didn't have medical insurance (they live in the Deep South and they are true racists there) and now his life was better because of Obamacare (even know it is high) but now he wont have no more insurance and I am scared that anything happens to him or my mother that they don't have the money to cover anything and that is not their faults.

But I hope that Trump follows up because he is doesn't then I will do this hashtag
#youvotedforhimandnowdealwithit
I'm glad your dad got health insurance, because I lost mine January 1st, 2014. As did many others I worked with, or knew through work, due to Obamacare's policies. I'm sorry for your father, but others are suffering because of your 'progress'.

Instead of creating something for people who didnt have insurance, you completely messed up a system that worked for the majority of Americans. And it did NOTHING to lower the cost of healthcare for all.

Then adding insult to injury, you fine us for no longer having health insurance. For some of us, it comes out to thousands of dollars a year which we cannot afford.

But you leftists never cared to find out what the middle class goes through. This is how Trump even came to be, and why he is now going to be President #45.
Old 2016-11-09, 01:39   Link #1642
James Rye

But do you think Trump or the way the republicans currently are will create a better healthcare?
Old 2016-11-09, 01:40   Link #1643
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
A few things that will happen under a Trump Presidency:
A law will be passed that will discriminate against the LGBT Community.
Supreme Court Justices will come to overturn Roe v Wade.
Obamacare will be repealed with nothing to replace it, leaving 20 mil suddenly without any health insurance.

To sum that up:
Discrimination
Discrimination
People might die

The End
Don't forget climate change **** over probably next few years since Trump is a denier, our national debt is going back into imploding, more gun violence, a much high rise in unemployment and maybe another war for good measure.

I still can't believe the nightmare sceario of the Republicans have complete control of 3 branches of the government became a reality today. Everything that dengerate party stood for was vaildated this closing any hope for them to reform ever. I suppose the silverlining that anything that happens from now on is all on them and the Trump supporters will get real dose of reality of what they really just voted for in the next 4 years. I just hope the damage isn't beyond repair at that point.
Old 2016-11-09, 01:43   Link #1644
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
I am more than 50% certain that Japan would try to build up its military for real now. It depends on if Trump tried to be in charge, or if he leaves everything to his VP. Japan doesn't really mind a Republican America, but if the former happened rather than latter, Japan would need to take care of itself.
If Japan builds up its military while separating from the US it will be better for them in the long-term.
Old 2016-11-09, 01:43   Link #1645
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

RCP shows Trump at 274 EV now after PA was called for him. It's over. Can't wait for Clinton's concession speech. Other things to look out for are Michigan's results and popular vote result. It seems Clinton could very well win by a higher margin than Gore did against Bush in 2000.
Old 2016-11-09, 01:44   Link #1646
James Rye

Man, look at those numbers. Never thought that just betting on white voters would let Trump win this election but he truly did won it with nearly only white votes.
Old 2016-11-09, 01:44   Link #1647
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
I'm glad your dad got health insurance, because I lost mine January 1st, 2014. As did many others I worked with, or knew through work, due to Obamacare's policies. I'm sorry for your father, but others are suffering because of your 'progress'.

Instead of creating something for people who didnt have insurance, you completely messed up a system that worked for the majority of Americans. And it did NOTHING to lower the cost of healthcare for all.

Then adding insult to injury, you fine us for no longer having health insurance. For some of us, it comes out to thousands of dollars a year which we cannot afford.

But you leftists never cared to find out what the middle class goes through. This is how Trump even came to be, and why he is now going to be President #45.
I think you might think I am a high pay person but I am in the middle class as well (being black as well is a double whammy). One of my saving graces that I went to the military at 17 with stops in Iraq and Japan But if Trump way works then it is better for all Americas, not just for only one demographic I hope. However, I have low ceiling about that.

@James Rye - By that graph, it is unreal that he won the election by the white vote alone (Revenge of 08/12) but that means Blacks like myself and Latinos is going to have some trouble days ahead of us. SMDH
Old 2016-11-09, 01:45   Link #1648
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell View Post
Don't forget climate change **** over probably next few years since Trump is a denier, our national debt is going back into imploding, more gun violence, a much high rise in unemployment and maybe another war for good measure.

I still can't believe the nightmare sceario of the Republicans have complete control of 3 branches of the government became a reality today. Everything that dengerate party stood for was vaildated this closing any hope for them to reform ever. I suppose the silverlining that anything that happens from now on is all on them and the Trump supporters will get real dose of reality of what they really just voted for in the next 4 years. I just hope the damage isn't beyond repair at that point.
Since this happened, I am sad to say that it isn't Trump's fault or even GOP's fault. This is what the American voters decided. You might not have voted for him, but the American People did. We all have to take responsibility for our own actions, and the rule does not make an exception for Americans. The choice is made, now we see what the rhetoric actually results in.

I have no idea if Paul Ryan is even happy about this "victory". Because he really doesn't have any power over Trump after this.
Old 2016-11-09, 01:45   Link #1649
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Trump has more black support than Romney though.
Old 2016-11-09, 01:45   Link #1650
justinstrife

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rye View Post
But do you think Trump or the way the republicans currently are will create a better healthcare?
They couldnt have made it any worse for Middle America compared to what Obama and the Democrats have done. Just take a look at all of the health insurance carriers pulling out of markets, the rising premiums, the rising deductibles, the doctors dropping out of networks, the rising fines for those who don't have health insurance now. Practically every day, there's an article about a health carrier pulling out of a market in a state.

Do any of you live in Middle Class America? Reading your comments, it sure seems like you live in some college/city bubble, and have absolutely no idea what the other half of America is like.

Hate for the Military, hate for small business owners, love of big government, big taxes, and big regulations. You are never going to get Middle America's vote with those ideals. And then calling us racists and sexists? Had Condi Rice or Allen West been the Nominee, the VAST majority of us would have voted for them in a heartbeat.

You just don't have a clue.
Old 2016-11-09, 01:45   Link #1651
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:

20 million additional people have gained insurance thanks to Obamacare. The US health care system is still far from perfect but it is better than the disaster that you had 8 years ago.
Old 2016-11-09, 01:46   Link #1652
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
It seems Clinton could very well win by a higher margin than Gore did against Bush in 2000.
Huh, Trump's ahead in the popular vote too. There's no way he'll come out second in the popular vote.

Quote:
Do any of you live in Middle Class America? Reading your comments, it sure seems like you live in some college/city bubble, and have absolutely no idea what the other half of America is like.
Pay attention to his location. And believe it or not, but Central European countries actually have a health care system that's working fairly well. Hence they are absolutely stunned by the resistance of Americans like you to universal health care.
Old 2016-11-09, 01:46   Link #1653
coded321
He Who Games

I don't know what's worse right now, staying up late into the night to personally see the moment trump wins the election, or go to sleep now, and wake up to a America with trump as president
Old 2016-11-09, 01:48   Link #1654
sasoras

Well trump won because his opponent was Hillary Clinton pretty much summed up this election.
Old 2016-11-09, 01:49   Link #1655
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
I guess it's time to leave this country.
Old 2016-11-09, 01:50   Link #1656
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Huh, Trump's ahead in the popular vote too. There's no way he'll come out second in the popular vote.
Refering to the NYT result projection. Still seems to project Clinton to win with 1.2% despite Trump winning over 300 EV.
Old 2016-11-09, 01:50   Link #1657
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:

Pay attention to his location. And believe it or not, but Central European countries actually have a health care system that's working fairly well. Hence they are absolutely stunned by the resistance of Americans like you to universal health care.
Yea, I don't think he pay attend to the location but I wish the American has a health care system like Central European or even Japan (my wife is pregnant right now and I think Japan give you atleast some money and other things when the wife is in labor)
Old 2016-11-09, 01:51   Link #1658
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Refering to the NYT result projection. Still seems to project Clinton to win with 1.2% despite Trump winning over 300 EV.
Okay, CNN says 48.2% for Trump compared to 47.1% for Clinton.
Old 2016-11-09, 01:52   Link #1660
justinstrife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
20 million additional people have gained insurance thanks to Obamacare. The US health care system is still far from perfect but it is better than the disaster that you had 8 years ago.
At the cost of the middle class. It was wealth redistribution and the rest of us have worse care or none at all because of it.

Quote:

Freedom, Liberty, Small Government, low taxes, low regulations, it's okay if Europe doesnt understand. It's why America, is America. And why we have been the leaders of the world over the last century. Europe has higher taxes, less productivity, less creativity and inovation, you don't have a real military to protect you from Iran, Russia, China, North Korea, or any other rogue state. You rely on the U.S. to do the heavy lifting.