AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-06-19, 22:10   Link #1661
Firestar2471

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneng85 View Post
I still can't believe that Root will be an enemy of Makoto in the future though,
Because... Root just seemed to be having lots of fun and is helping Makoto
Its not like she is an active enemy.... they literally have one fight (forced because of a divine treasure that forces whatever dragon it summons to go wild, including root.) and that's it. Root is more like a wildcard. She has hints every now and then she is up to something nefarious, but for the most part she supports Makoto and gives him hints or pushes troublesome tasks off to him like returning the supreme dragon eggs.
Firestar2471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 23:41   Link #1662
m4rc0s

Well, after all the spoilers in this topic, and everything else we already have translated , i thing that ROOT is giving a lot of last boss vibe but i do not think that she/he will be the "evil" last boss type.
As we can see from the novel, there is a huge problem withing the current world that Bug is making mainly about racism against anything "no Hyuman" ,so in the end i think that ROOT's plan will be something to complete change the "status quo" of the world, and if we take the last spoilers given, the only one who may be able to opposes him would be Makoto, so they will be forced to be in oposite sides.
well, everyone may say that Makoto is already doing something to change the "status Quo" but i think that Root plans is something more like " High Pay X High Risk think", that could even destroyer their entire world and because of that he will have to go against Makoto and thus be the last boss.
and let's be real, the "Bug(goddess)" never gave any last boss vibes, like her name implies, she will be crushed like a bug. And if the author simple add A new "last boss" in the final arc with the same strength as makoto, it will be simple too bad for him and for the story,at least i believe that everyone is tired of the "surprise last boss plot, where the evil guy simple shows up of nowhere and is super powerful".

on another note: anyone know in what page is the spoiler with pics from the LN plus the name of each character, i'm trying to find it again but already went past 30 pages and still did not found it.
Old 2016-06-20, 00:06   Link #1663
Firestar2471

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4rc0s View Post
on another note: anyone know in what page is the spoiler with pics from the LN plus the name of each character, i'm trying to find it again but already went past 30 pages and still did not found it.
its on page 60
Old 2016-06-20, 00:12   Link #1664
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestar2471 View Post
its on page 60
thank you.
Old 2016-06-20, 03:01   Link #1665
Darius Drake

Quote:
Well, after all the spoilers in this topic, and everything else we already have translated , i thing that ROOT is giving a lot of last boss vibe but i do not think that she/he will be the "evil" last boss type.
As we can see from the novel, there is a huge problem withing the current world that Bug is making mainly about racism against anything "no Hyuman" ,so in the end i think that ROOT's plan will be something to complete change the "status quo" of the world, and if we take the last spoilers given, the only one who may be able to opposes him would be Makoto, so they will be forced to be in oposite sides.
well, everyone may say that Makoto is already doing something to change the "status Quo" but i think that Root plans is something more like " High Pay X High Risk think", that could even destroyer their entire world and because of that he will have to go against Makoto and thus be the last boss.
and let's be real, the "Bug(goddess)" never gave any last boss vibes, like her name implies, she will be crushed like a bug. And if the author simple add A new "last boss" in the final arc with the same strength as makoto, it will be simple too bad for him and for the story,at least i believe that everyone is tired of the "surprise last boss plot, where the evil guy simple shows up of nowhere and is super powerful".

If you're right, I assume that Root's going to try to turn all the Hyuman's Female, all the non-Hyuman's Male, in an attempt to quell the war by forcing them to breed. Basically, either both sides die, or both sides become one. Then again, that seems a bit crazy for someone who, in the latest translated chapter, easily called someone else out on their insanity.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-20, 03:37   Link #1666
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Latest TL'ed chapter (124), fun to see a little change of POV and it's Root this time which is rare.
Also would loooove to read the Mio POV chapter but it has no progress and the the translation is like not moving....

Would love to pay someone to do it but... I have to focus on medical fees...ugh
Old 2016-06-20, 06:28   Link #1667
Breimn

So it is going to be deleted and posted on another website approved by alphapolice?
Quote:
去る6/1、小説家になろうに投稿している作品のダイジェスト化が禁止になると発表がありました。
 該当するのはアルファポリス様から出版され、その際削除ではなく該当部分のダイジェスト化をしてきた作品 全て。
 つまり、この「月が導く異世界道中」もという事になります。
 私も正にこの日にそのお知らせを読み、どうすればいいんだと編集さんに話を聞いたり対応を考えたりと連載 を始めて以来の混乱に陥りました。

削除の具体的な期限は9/1のようで、それ以降はダイジェスト化に当たる作品があればサイトから削除される模様です。つまり私から消 さない限り8/31まではここに作品を残す事はできます。
 しかし月導は最近の更新速度の低下もありそれまでに完結させるのも現実的ではありません。つまり事実上、 このサイトで「完結済」の作品にする事は不可能になってしまいました。無念です。
 長い期間付き合って下さっている読者の方、書籍からお付き合いくださった方、電子書籍で作品を知ってくだ さった方、本当に申し訳ありません。
 すべて私の遅筆故の事と反省しております。

しかしながら、ここに残る事は出来ずとも作品は完結に導かなければいけません。今後の連載の更新について ですが、結論から申し上げます。
 アルファポリス様のHP上で更新を続けていく事になります。
 他の投稿サイトに引っ越しをした場合でも、ダイジェスト化を今後も伴う作品である以上、確実に安全に更新 を続けらていけるのは出版して下さっているアルファポリス様のHPです。
 移転の準備を進め、ダイジェストについても従来の方針か書籍の冒頭を公開する方針に変更する かを決め、9/1以降は作品の公開はアルファポリス様のHPでのみという事になります。ご了承くださいませ。
 また、当面8月までの更新についてはこちらで行う予定でおります。

未定ではありますが、他作品などを投稿する際には変わらずこちらを利用する気持ちでおります。なんといっ ても、やはりこのサイトが自分のホームだと感じますので新しく書く場合にはここで、そんな風に感じています 。
 ですから事実上更新が止まっていて恐縮ですが、もう一つある作品についてはこのままこちらに 残します。

このような事態になり読んで下さっている方を混乱させてしまった事、重ねてお詫びいたします 。
 移転時期などについては詳細が決まり次第またご連絡致します。
 それでは失礼致します。

あずみ圭
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-20, 06:30   Link #1668
travelingbum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
So it is going to be deleted and posted on another website approved by alphapolice?
it's going to be posted on alphapol.

k.......it be out
Spoiler for :
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-20, 07:50   Link #1669
Keitaro hutako
Insecure writer

Is this the latest Raw??
Old 2016-06-20, 11:02   Link #1670
Namorax

Quote:
The thrill of the hunt doesn't come from the moment of the kill, but rather the painstaking waiting that allows that moment of success to feel so significant.
That, and the constant site-traffic you generate from hitting F5.
(Ad-revenue may or may not be involved)
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-20, 11:36   Link #1671
bakato

Where is Makoto with Eva? He's not really planning to bring back some country he never knew just because his parents lived there?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-20, 11:59   Link #1672
m4rc0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Where is Makoto with Eva? He's not really planning to bring back some country he never knew just because his parents lived there?
i do not know if it will happen, but remember a few chapters back, when Eva helped makoto finding information about his parents?
it seems that his parents are from the same country as her, so in end he will go there to find information about his parent so i believe that in the end he will help them, because he may use both of them as excuse to invade the territory with something like "i'm gonna take back the territory to the rightful owner ". at least it would be a good justification to make war in that place.
ps: this is not a spoiler, is just something i'm have been thinking that may happen .
Old 2016-06-20, 12:05   Link #1673
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
i do not know if it will happen, but remember a few chapters back, when Eva helped makoto finding information about his parents?
it seems that his parents are from the same country as her, so in end he will go there to find information about his parent so i believe that in the end he will help them, because he may use both of them as excuse to invade the territory with something like "i'm gonna take back the territory to the rightful owner ". at least it would be a good justification to make war in that place.
ps: this is not a spoiler, is just something i'm have been thinking that may happen .
those territory are under Demon control. I am pretty sure the Demon Lord would give it to Makoto if he just ask.
Old 2016-06-20, 12:13   Link #1674
J4n1

I don't see him taking back a hyuman country from demons and handing it to hyumans, too much like taking sides in the conflict, and worse taking hyuman side in the conflict.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-20, 12:50   Link #1675
Firestar2471

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Spoiler for Simple Answer?:
Old 2016-06-20, 13:37   Link #1676
bakato

Quote:
Thanks for the answer!
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-20, 13:48   Link #1677
mugetsu1

Quote:

really? and what was the reaction of the Demon King and his servants?

No heroic stories ...

There are no heroes in war."
mugetsu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-20, 14:00   Link #1678
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugetsu1 View Post
really? and what was the reaction of the Demon King and his servants?
smile and grin, what else are they are going to do.
Old 2016-06-20, 14:34   Link #1679
mugetsu1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
smile and grin, what else are they are going to do.
jajaja true. But Tomoe not kill the demons who occupied the country?

No heroic stories ...

There are no heroes in war."
mugetsu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-20, 17:55   Link #1680
Breidaluk

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingbum View Post
k so the adventurers guild has the job trees and such.
etc etc etc about the first adventurers.....

and now the fun stuff.
a certain someone came to ask for help to save her friends from Tomoki's poison....
but they escaped and Raidou killed them (previous chs)
now we waiting a 6 days until the next ch of traveling the labyrinth filled with traps and shit..... and then maybe a battle with the chuunibyou named adventurers.
Please, details.
Breidaluk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel