AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-14, 05:29   Link #1661
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post

E7-1200X: Eureka returns to the E7 world, and takes Renton's completed artificial Nirvash, and goes back to the AO world again.

AO-2012: Eureka appears in the AO world with the artificial Nirvash and jumps out into the sea. She is rescued and gives birth to Ao on an Okinawa island.
Eureka coming back to 13 years ago she may have no choice as her baby could have complication or die if she gives birth to Ao in the E7 world.

Spoiler:
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 07:26   Link #1662
Theorder14

lol, how ironic since the best world suited for naru is the E7 one >.>
Theorder14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 08:33   Link #1663
Jarmel

Wait so why are there two Nirvashs? There is the Renton version that Ao is using and it seems the OG version that Eureka is using. Where did Eureka get her OG version considering what happened at the end of the first series?

Also we do know that Ao's version is actually alive and has some intellect which they hinted at in the second episode then completely dropped.
Jarmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 08:38   Link #1664
ChocoBar9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
I'm glad this series didn't rush to get here, it makes all the good stuff that much sweeter and enjoyable.
If only more users were as smart as you
ChocoBar9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 09:31   Link #1665
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmel View Post
Wait so why are there two Nirvashs? There is the Renton version that Ao is using and it seems the OG version that Eureka is using. Where did Eureka get her OG version considering what happened at the end of the first series?

Also we do know that Ao's version is actually alive and has some intellect which they hinted at in the second episode then completely dropped.
Well, it's not like E7 ended with the world destroyed or anything. Gekkostate was still around, there's still technology and archetypes, etc. It's not implausible that they rebuilt Nirvash Spec2. There isn't really any indication that the RA272 Nirvash is alive either. It just has good AI in the operating system.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 10:45   Link #1666
Daniel Lind
ロック・オン!

Quote:
Eureka coming back to 13 years ago she may have no choice as her baby could have complication or die if she gives birth to Ao in the E7 world.
What a bull plot device by the way.
Coralian kids don't like trapar now? Huh? What?
Also it's not like there aren't areas with low trapar density back on the original planet.
Wait, what doctors told her that? Misha? How does she know that?
Daniel Lind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 11:22   Link #1667
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomandaris View Post
Sorry if this has been posted before ... but does anyone think the 'thing' hidden at the bottom of Generation Blue's HQ (image from end of Ep 7) might be a white version of Type The End?
That's what I said at the time, and I've been assuming it ever since.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 12:10   Link #1668
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmel View Post

Pretty sure the one Ao is using is the one Eureka has been using just with a lot of work done by the world governments. My guess is that something may happen and Renton will send the second one to them sometime in the future.
Old 2012-07-14, 12:17   Link #1669
apsody243

Hmm the image at the end of EP7 is rather fuzzy an difficult to make out "http://randomc.net/image/Eureka%20Seven%20AO/Eureka%20Seven%20AO%20-%2007%20-%20Large%2041.jpg" it definitely seems to be the white Type THE END but only the upper torso is visible, "http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4lm2xe5ei1r34mnyo2_1280.png" if it is one has to wonder just how it got there.

Another interesting point to note is that the reason that everything is so hush hush about it is that may be that unlike the Nervash MK2 which seems to be mostly machine, Type THE END is most likely the more organic variety of KLF that were abundant in the original Eureka 7.
apsody243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 12:22   Link #1670
duckroll
綺羅星★!

After ep13, I think that Generation Bleu might have secretly recovered TheEnd from the coralized remains of that Secret. Truth might be the "soul" of the Secret, while the physical "body" is locked away under GB's HQ.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 13:05   Link #1671
PowerBarEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoBar9 View Post
If only more users were as smart as you
Your condescending attitude isn't necessary or appreciated. The truth is, this show still has uneven directing and plot. Whereas before people were only watching it because it had Eureka 7 on the title, there is now actually an incentive beyond that to watch the next episode.

In other words, it's like making a man starve for a year and finally giving him McDonalds. It's going to taste like 5-star cuisine after such an ordeal.
PowerBarEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 17:14   Link #1672
lann

Im not happy with this. they can mess with the movie characters as much as they want, as it wasnt a very good film. But to mess with the original TV series ending, and its last DVD cover is unforgivable. It had a 'happy forever after' feel about it, which is now ruined by the existence of the plot from this series. Unforgivable.

This may have been brought up, but when Eureka mentioned that high levels of trapar could be bad for her baby, this is because its a hybrid baby. It just means that the baby would need to have been brought up on earths surface where trapars are at low levels, rather than on top of the scub coral continents where the rest of society resides. This would have explained the infamous DVD cover image of the 2 kids on earths surface.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2012-07-15 at 01:03. Reason: Please edit your post and refrain from double posting...
lann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 17:30   Link #1673
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

That was a good episode. Finally made everything make sense in the context of whether this was a true sequel or not.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume/predict, that we won't see Renton until the very end, where the family has their loving reunion?
Also, cake.
creb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 17:49   Link #1674
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBarEX View Post
Your condescending attitude isn't necessary or appreciated. The truth is, this show still has uneven directing and plot. Whereas before people were only watching it because it had Eureka 7 on the title, there is now actually an incentive beyond that to watch the next episode.

In other words, it's like making a man starve for a year and finally giving him McDonalds. It's going to taste like 5-star cuisine after such an ordeal.
If you think the first few episodes were akin to "starving" then that's your opinion, not some inherent truth. There are plenty of people that have enjoyed the first few episodes and think they're great in their own right. I don't have any problem with a show spending it's first few episodes focusing on the characters. It was the same with the previous series so I don't see why it can't be the same now. And plenty of people have also acknowledged that the show's link with the previous series was being built up as a mystery. It's fine if you have a problem with that as a concept but it has nothing to do with uneven directing.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 18:08   Link #1675
lann

Without having to rewatch the episodes thus far, or the original series for that matter, can i have confirmation of the following storyline-

EXPLANATION:
Pregnant Eureka, Renton and co were experimenting with the Scub coral by having it 'grow' on the Gekko ship. She, The Gekko and the original LFO Nivarsh disappeared to the past, where she met her future son, Ao. She stayed for a bit, and soon returned back to her time only to go back to the past very soon afterwards with Rentons newly created IFO mecha, also named Nivarsh. She had her baby, and spent 2 years with her son on an Okinawan island, before she was called up to deal with a 'Secret'. The IFO Nivarsh did its best against the 'Secret' in battle, but Eureka saw that the only way in defeating it was by teleporting it as well as herself back to the future, leaving her son and the IFO Nivarsh trapped in the past. Only, she may not have teleported back OK, and is probably trapped somehow...

EDIT-
I've edited this post numerous times.

Last edited by lann; 2012-07-14 at 19:03.
lann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 18:45   Link #1676
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by lann View Post
Without having to rewatch the episodes thus far, or the original series for that matter, can i have confirmation of the following storyline-

EXPLANATION:
Pregnant Eureka, Renton and co were experimenting with the Scub coral by having it 'grow' on the Gekko ship. She, The Gekko and the original LFO Nivarsh disappeared to the past, where she met her future son, Ao. She stayed for a bit, and soon returned back to her time to come back very soon afterwards with Rentons newly created IFO mecha, also named Nivarsh. She had her baby, and spent 2 years with her son on an Okinawan island, before she was called up to deal with a 'Secret'. The IFO Nivarsh did its best against the 'Secret' in battle, but Eureka saw that the only way in defeating it was by teleporting it as well as herself back to the future, leaving her son and future technology trapped in the past. Only, she may not have teleported back OK, and is probably trapped somehow...

Answer is this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Lind View Post
HOLD ON
I'm doing science.

Spoiler for size:

Upd: what I marked as 120XX actually shouldn't be more than +2 months from the nearby point as when Eureka re-emerged in 2012 she was still pregnant with Ao. Whoops.

Also the catastrophic event Blue Spirit Eureka references is probably the result of accelerating Scub Bursts.
Stay with me here.
First Secret (which I assume means first Scub Coral) is dated 18th Century.
In XX Century they appeared too but not as frequent as now.
And now Scub Corals drop every other week or so.
At some point the two worlds might collapse on each other.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 20:28   Link #1677
mdauben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
If you think the first few episodes were akin to "starving" then that's your opinion, not some inherent truth. There are plenty of people that have enjoyed the first few episodes and think they're great in their own right. I don't have any problem with a show spending it's first few episodes focusing on the characters. It was the same with the previous series so I don't see why it can't be the same now. And plenty of people have also acknowledged that the show's link with the previous series was being built up as a mystery. It's fine if you have a problem with that as a concept but it has nothing to do with uneven directing.
I have to agree with Haak.

People did voice the same complaints about the original series, and I disagreed with them, the same as I disagree with those complaining about this one. If you don't like it, that's fine but please remember your opinion isn't the only one.

Also, I did a quick search of the thread and didn't see this mentioned yet, but did anyone else notice in this ep that Ao is wearing Renton's track suit?

Spoiler for for size:

Last edited by mdauben; 2012-07-14 at 20:38.
mdauben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 22:58   Link #1678
SQA

We noticed, it was just one of those bits that didn't get mentioned since so much else was explained this episode.
SQA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 23:02   Link #1679
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdauben View Post
Spoiler for for size:
Hah! I was wondering why his attire looked so familiar, but I just couldn't remember where I saw it before. Haha. Nice one.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 23:07   Link #1680
Key Board
Carbon

Question

I don't know what the heck is going on in this show

but I guess that's typical for Bones nowadays...
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, mecha, romance, science fiction, shounen