AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Madoka Magica

Notices

Old 2011-03-10, 19:57   Link #1661
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer

I haven't seen 10th episode yet, but I'm pretty sure it must be extremely good since...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon tracker
2011年 03月 11日 09時】 ***,**1位
Madoka BD volume.1's pre-order ranking hit 1st for the first time since its listing. It soared RIGHT AFTER the airing of 10th episode.
Old 2011-03-10, 20:15   Link #1662
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

hands down, madoka DESERVES everything AWESOME!!

MSMM FTW!! XDD
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-10, 20:48   Link #1663
SeaDoor

Re-watched Nanoha episode 1 and I must say that was... uh... interesting. Somehow I completely missed the similarities while watching Madoka episode 1. (o_0)
SeaDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-10, 22:53   Link #1664
Starks
I see what you did there!
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Starks
Time for a fact.

2ch madoka post count as of 12:01 am (EST) thursday: 593,000

2ch madoka current post count: 627,000
Old 2011-03-10, 23:54   Link #1665
Fandal

I actually like this kind of storytelling. At the start of the episode, people asked, what's a grief seed, soul gem, and what happens if it turns black? The answer: take a current character through the magical girl process from beginning to end! As a bonus, we also found out where witches come from.

Now for Horuma, that's fun too. Instead of a partial flashback or her telling Madoka, we actually start the story again from her perspective and answer all the questions.

The execution of this anime is pretty nice.

Wow, this show is a parody of itself! So what's the best way of convincing people in past of the events of the future? By showing it to them firsthand!

Last edited by Fandal; 2011-03-11 at 00:23.
Fandal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 04:49   Link #1666
zato_1one

Bad news, due to the earthquake incident in Japan. http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/World/2011...hquake-110311/

It looks like that many animation studios got impacted by this incident. From the twitter, Shaft staffs need to evacuate and can't work in their office for a while.

Well, I hope that they are save and can still work on the animation. But if something like Nadeko snake in Bakemonogatari happens again then you know the reason behind it.
Old 2011-03-11, 04:57   Link #1667
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Thanks for the info, Zato_1one

Really tragic what's happening in Japan right now.
Old 2011-03-11, 05:02   Link #1668
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
Bad news, due to the earthquake incident in Japan. http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/World/2011...hquake-110311/

It looks like that many animation studios got impacted by this incident. From the twitter, Shaft staffs need to evacuate and can't work in their office for a while.

Well, I hope that they are save and can still work on the animation. But if something like Nadeko snake in Bakemonogatari happens again then you know the reason behind it.
Damn it, that means Denpa and Maria is gonna suffer.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 05:14   Link #1669
Jimmy C

Keep your fingers crossed that they already completed the animation work on the last two eps.
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 05:57   Link #1670
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
Keep your fingers crossed that they already completed the animation work on the last two eps.
Yea, I believe that they are currently working on Denpa and Maria so we can only assume that they got the key animations of the last 2 down. If all fails then it's an extra excuse for fans to buy the Blu/DVD.
Old 2011-03-11, 06:08   Link #1671
sa547
*Author

Gen and Ume's Twitter accounts went alive and well at around the same moment. I told them to stay safe.
Old 2011-03-11, 06:26   Link #1672
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
Gen and Ume's Twitter accounts went alive and well at around the same moment. I told them to stay safe.
Everyone seems to be safe.
Old 2011-03-11, 07:58   Link #1673
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

they probably have finished the animation. I'm quite positive of that. The real concern here is the timetable for things to become stable. so probably late night anime would be affected for a while by news about the quake.
Old 2011-03-11, 08:06   Link #1674
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
I haven't seen 10th episode yet, but I'm pretty sure it must be extremely good since...

Madoka BD volume.1's pre-order ranking hit 1st for the first time since its listing. It soared RIGHT AFTER the airing of 10th episode.
That's not all, according to this, http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestselle...d_ts_d_ldr_dvd, all first 5 volumes are in top 6 overall. The only thing standing in the way is KANJANI live tour.
Old 2011-03-11, 09:28   Link #1675
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

man, i do hope SHAFT had done the last two episodes already. DX i'll be bummed if the remaining eps get delayed. DX

anyhow, i hope and pray that these disasters won't go any longer.. i suddenly got scared of 2012.. DX what's goin' on with the world?
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-11, 09:44   Link #1676
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
i suddenly got scared of 2012
People should be scared of how faithless they have become. And how naive they have become, not considering that Japan is in the Pacific Ring of Fire and that there is bound to be a major plate movement once in a while.
Old 2011-03-11, 09:47   Link #1677
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Important thing is everyone's alive. That's all that matters. Anime production can wait as long as necessary in the face of disaster relief.
Old 2011-03-11, 09:49   Link #1678
zato_1one

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
That's not all, according to this, http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestselle...d_ts_d_ldr_dvd, all first 5 volumes are in top 6 overall. The only thing standing in the way is KANJANI live tour.
OK. Now that this is also the same case like Bakemonogatari. Even if I still don't believe it but I'm starting to think that it does have potential to have a big sale like Bakemonogatari. I don't mind if it can even beat Bakemonogatari. Because this series truly deserve to be success.
Old 2011-03-11, 10:06   Link #1679
Cloudy

I wonder is the casts okay.

I pray for the safety of the Japanese. (Except for Eatshithara and related moral fags.)
Old 2011-03-11, 11:12   Link #1680
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by roriconfan View Post
Nope, you are completely wrong. This wish will not turn her to a witch but to a magical girl. You assume Soul Gems get corrupted even when a magical girl never needs to transform? And without any witches around GUESS WHAT, she will never have to.
It will....The wish is paid out by balance. Why the girls start to slowly break down inevitably. I don't think is due to weakness on their part but that despair is slowly but steadily being forced on them. IE they are being manipulated by external forces other than their own hearts.

Tags
despair, hope, madoka magica, magical girl, urobuchi gen