Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2016-05-04, 15:54   Link #16921
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Its as good of a theory as any other atm.
Sorry, but it's just a terrible theory construed by arbitrarily picking out certain aspects of information together with certain subjective assumptions and lining them up to fit what you want to think.
Old 2016-05-04, 16:02   Link #16922
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Sorry, but it's just a terrible theory construed by arbitrarily picking out certain aspects of information together with certain subjective assumptions and lining them up to fit what you want to think.
we will know in a week - tbh i myself hope I am wrong - I neither have the time nor sanity meter to apply a debuff like that every 24h

-------

872 buckets left after fully repairing the fleet(so at least 228 used until now). Should that be enough for the rest of the map or is it better to go down to medium now?

tbh I have no idea what I should expect from E4 and 5 (or how to best use the airfield)
Is a CTF or a STF better suited for this?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 16:23   Link #16923
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Its as good of a theory as any other atm.

I wish I would have needed such a small amount of buckets. :/ I needed more than twice as many as I suspected :/
Beat me... about 200 buckets in and 20k+ resources in and still haven't clear E2... I swear RNG either hates me, or the Depot just loves my Mogami... what could have been a clear, she go and snipe my Mogami to chuuha...
Old 2016-05-04, 16:26   Link #16924
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

E2 in 甲 is pretty much a huge gear check. If you don't have enough anti-installation equipmenets you will have to humor that map for a while.
Old 2016-05-04, 16:38   Link #16925
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Images
Planned E4 Fleet
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Do you guys think this is too heavy? Kinda unsure about using Akagi up this early on. I mean I don't care about kaga as I kept a reserve one but Akagii could really hurt later on.

Alternatives would be either Hiryuu or Souryuu. (K2)

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2016-05-04, 16:38   Link #16926
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Here's a thought for E6: there seems to be an out-of-the way node with the DD Hime as a fleet leader guarding Transports (Node G), which seems a bit odd to me, especially since node O is a dead end.

That kind of strikes me odd, and I'm suddenly reminded of the dead-end transport node back during the fight against AA Hime last year, which was eventually revealed to, yeah, debuff the boss defense. Surely SOMEONE has tried going there, yes?
Old 2016-05-04, 16:40   Link #16927
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
E2 in 甲 is pretty much a huge gear check. If you don't have enough anti-installation equipmenets you will have to humor that map for a while.
I was sure that I got enough T3 shells, 1 WG42, 8 Daihatsu (2 are Type 89), and 1 Ka Mi...

But from what I see, the depot keeps going for the strongest link that is tied to her (T3 shells) in my fleet, and sadly, if I can't keep her at bay, my fleet will get decimated at day battle... which is basically 80% of the time...
Old 2016-05-04, 16:42   Link #16928
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Here's a thought for E6: there seems to be an out-of-the way node with the DD Hime as a fleet leader guarding Transports (Node G), which seems a bit odd to me, especially since node O is a dead end.

That kind of strikes me odd, and I'm suddenly reminded of the dead-end transport node back during the fight against AA Hime last year, which was eventually revealed to, yeah, debuff the boss defense. Surely SOMEONE has tried going there, yes?
I actually considered the idea that O and P might be armor break nodes but there is one major issue: doesn't seem anyone found their way to get there at all.
For all of my attempts with the south route, I never got routed to node O.

And I certainly don't want to do yet another full merry go round (F-H-K-M-L-J-O) to reach that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
I was sure that I got enough T3 shells, 1 WG42, 8 Daihatsu (2 are Type 89), and 1 Ka Mi...

But from what I see, the depot keeps going for the strongest link that is tied to her (T3 shells) in my fleet, and sadly, if I can't keep her at bay, my fleet will get decimated at day battle... which is basically 80% of the time...
1 WG42 is a bit too few. Also, your support fleet is a bit too weak in term of equipment department.
And honestly, I'd rather use a second CAV than a CVL anyday of the week.
Old 2016-05-04, 16:46   Link #16929
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
I have considered the possibility of O and have tried to get there without success. However, taking a look at the map on wikiwiki... it's a blue node? P is another question, I've never used three CVs to start up north, so I can't say what that is.

Old 2016-05-04, 16:48   Link #16930
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
1 WG42 is a bit too few. Also, your support fleet is a bit too weak in term of equipment department.
And honestly, I'd rather use a second CAV than a CVL anyday of the week.
I will require an explanation for the 2nd part of your statement... as for 1 WG42 too few... I couldn't even farm Yuu in the past, I only got her 1 time...

Help me out with Node I... once I get AI in that node, my fleet will get decimated as well... (If I use 2 CAV, I got no seaplane fighter...)

P.S. I just joined the game during Winter 2015 event, so my ships were not suited for hard mode in Spring yet... except for E6
Old 2016-05-04, 16:51   Link #16931
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
I will require an explanation for the 2nd part of your statement... as for 1 WG42 too few... I couldn't even farm Yuu in the past, I only got her 1 time...
It's not like we have many Yuus either, difference is, we got two WG42 as event reward Winter/Spring 2015.
Old 2016-05-04, 16:55   Link #16932
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
You need 3 offensive equipments on every non DD kanmusu. So I'd rather have 3 fit cannons on the BB, and 3 dive bomber on the CVL. This is actually more relevant in your case since you are using Ise and Hyuuga, who doesn't boasts a high FP to begin with. I'd rather use Fusou class kai ni or Kongou class instead.

As for WG42, that was an overall statement, not blaming you for not farming yuu. Because you have too few WG42, having a second Sanshiki user is even more important.

As for the CVL, it isn't like we had any better choice than bruteforcing without it. That's the whole problem with E2: you have to capitalize on your boss killer, and a CVL isn't really providing anything except more "survivability" to a certain extent.
Old 2016-05-04, 17:07   Link #16933
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Quote:
I have considered the possibility of O and have tried to get there without success.
I do have a feeling that finding an answer to the mysterious nodes O and P will point in the right direction.

Or it might be another "LOL! Tanaka!" move, like in AA Hime's case, where everyone was so fixated on the Wo-Kai node, when we should have just hit the transport node repeatedly (probably the easiest to go to as well, especially it's just a minor divert on the south route to Seaport Hime and Isolated Island Demon).
Old 2016-05-04, 17:12   Link #16934
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

One major counter-argument in that scenario: they always announce there is a gimmick or anything after Summer 2015 fiasco. Yet not only they didn't announce anything like that, but there isn't really any apparrent layout for that.

Except maybe node L, but that's still a bit far fetched and people who already went there didn't notice any change.

The other possibility is to go a merry go round, but that's -really- suicide, even if you started from north.
Old 2016-05-04, 17:12   Link #16935
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
I do have a feeling that finding an answer to the mysterious nodes O and P will point in the right direction.
Okay, node O apparently really contains nothing, via wikiwiki: 敵影を見ず。(戦闘なし).

I heard Oyashio drops at E6 node L (don't know if it's confirmed), I could investigate P while looking for her. It would be on the route after all.

Quote:
The other possibility is to go a merry go round, but that's -really- suicide, even if you started from north.
That would almost certainly need Hayasui to have a shot at the boss node.
Old 2016-05-04, 17:26   Link #16936
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

The problem is without a debuff mechanic for E6, the stage is just a huge RNG roulette, where you have to have things happen like clockwork... And it's not even the final map too. Normally you'd expect a big "screw you" in the final map, not the penultimate one.

EDIT: Hmm, looks like no one's unlocked node P either. As in, the wikiwiki entry on it is still blank.
Old 2016-05-04, 18:41   Link #16937
Nemesis

Quote:
It's not like we have many Yuus either, difference is, we got two WG42 as event reward Winter/Spring 2015.
So uh, i am currently at E-3 and i have 3 WGs,i was wondering if i should farm for more U-511s for WGs just in case.
Old 2016-05-04, 18:44   Link #16938
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
So uh, i am currently at E-3 and i have 3 WGs,i was wondering if i should farm for more U-511s for WGs just in case.
They were talking about e2 earlier, which I can tell you is completable with just 1 Daihatsu, 1 AmphTank, 1, 1 MedTank daihatsu, a single Wg + 1 T3Shell.

If my memory serves me right, Kakurin said earlier that he did E5 without any daihatsus at all.

Old 2016-05-04, 18:49   Link #16939
Yuu Alseif
(・θ・)

Maintenance now, eh? Just as I ended my first sortie to E-6... Got a C rank at boss node, lol.
Yuu Alseif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 19:40   Link #16940
Nemesis

Quote:
They were talking about e2 earlier, which I can tell you is completable with just 1 Daihatsu, 1 AmphTank, 1, 1 MedTank daihatsu, a single Wg + 1 T3Shell.

If my memory serves me right, Kakurin said earlier that he did E5 without any daihatsus at all.
Well,i was just wondering,given that U-511 is a probably accessible drop here and now,thus a source of WGs, whether it's worth pursuing,given we all know that next event won't really be good for farming drops.(Summer)

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls