AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-02-11, 01:53   Link #1681
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
really, just for that little panel??, my bet is that when Haise get his memories back and Toka becomes sentimental for his Kaneki, Shirazu will get turned off from whatevert illusion he had with her
Well, he seemed too conscious about a girl he's not interested in

As for Kaneki - he still needs to have them back and some time to deal with the whole situation. He can't just run to the :re
Old 2015-02-11, 03:00   Link #1682
Nuvi

pfft konart. That ship is so bad and you should feel bad. We know that waifu is waiting for Sasaki since 3 years.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Nuvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 03:29   Link #1683
Nicaea

I guess that Abara wanted to teach Saiko and Shirazu a lesson. Not sure if it sunk in. I really hope that Sasaki's students step up a little, for all the feelings Sassan holds for them.
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 03:32   Link #1684
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Well, he seemed too conscious about a girl he's not interested in

As for Kaneki - he still needs to have them back and some time to deal with the whole situation. He can't just run to the :re
Indeed, it seems that Kaneki escape, he will be hunted personally by Arima.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 03:57   Link #1685
iLikePotatoes

Can someone explain something to me, I may be misunderstanding something but here goes:

Were the clowns working together with the doctor that transferred Rize's organs or was it just one big coincidence ?

If the clowns and the doctor were working together does that mean that the tree and the clowns are allies also ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
Indeed, it seems that Kaneki escape, he will be hunted personally by Arima.
I hope this never happens, I want Kaneki and Arima to be buddies, they're currently my two favourite characters in any work of fiction.
iLikePotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 04:09   Link #1686
Breimoon

Clown don't work with anyone, they only do what they find interesting in their twisted vision. Doctor probably did ask them for help though.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 04:18   Link #1687
iLikePotatoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
Clown don't work with anyone, they only do what they find interesting in their twisted vision. Doctor probably did ask them for help though.
If the clowns were working with the doctor then they have amazing foresight and manipulation to be able to predict Kaneki's survival and manipulate everything up until his downfall.

Although it would great if it was all just one crazy coincidence because as you said, the clowns seem like they do things of their free will.
Old 2015-02-11, 04:46   Link #1688
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuvi View Post
pfft konart. That ship is so bad and you should feel bad. We know that waifu is waiting for Sasaki since 3 years.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Ship? I'm not shipping them, I'm interested in possible internal conflict that could appear.
Anyway - I can ship Kaneki to whoever I wish and I can't see any reason to feel bad because of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLikePotatoes View Post
If the clowns were working with the doctor then they have amazing foresight and manipulation to be able to predict Kaneki's survival and manipulate everything up until his downfall.

Although it would great if it was all just one crazy coincidence because as you said, the clowns seem like they do things of their free will.
Clowns work with no one. They just have connections with everyone else (almost). *Here comes Jocker's quote about him having no plans bla bla bla*
Old 2015-02-11, 05:02   Link #1689
LG-MAX 2.o

clowns just wanna have fun, fuck everything and watch, so they are so cool.

when you reread Tokyo Ghoul, it is amazing how you see Uta other perspective, and understand how many things he says has double meaning.
Old 2015-02-11, 05:09   Link #1690
iLikePotatoes

Quote:
clowns just wanna have fun, fuck everything and watch, so they are so cool.

when you reread Tokyo Ghoul, it is amazing how you see Uta other perspective, and understand how many things he says has double meaning.
This is so true ! It was not only Uta, all of the clowns were dropping subtle hints of them being psychopaths. Especially Itori when she's having conversations with Kaneki.

I have to say though, that her and Nico's act in front of Kaneki was brilliant, they're so good at manipulating.
Old 2015-02-11, 05:27   Link #1691
LG-MAX 2.o

but my favorite part is when Uta says to Kaneki: "There are those who want you to succeed, and others who want to see you fail," at the time I never imagine that Uta was one of those who wanted to see Kaneki fail. does anyone imagined Uta and Itori were villains before the big revelation?
Old 2015-02-11, 05:47   Link #1692
iLikePotatoes

Quote:
but my favorite part is when Uta says to Kaneki: "There are those who want you to succeed, and others who want to see you fail," at the time I never imagine that Uta was one of those who wanted to see Kaneki fail. does anyone imagined Uta and Itori were villains before the big revelation?
I don't think anyone could have ever predicted that either of them would be villains, they obviously weren't good guys since they were ghouls and ghouls have to eat however I don't think anyone in their right mind could have called their true nature.
Old 2015-02-11, 06:15   Link #1693
Nicaea

I wonder if Urie will end up being a half Kakuja?
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 12:54   Link #1694
WingsoftheDragonix

Quote:
I don't think anyone could have ever predicted that either of them would be villains, they obviously weren't good guys since they were ghouls and ghouls have to eat however I don't think anyone in their right mind could have called their true nature.
Indeed. But this is something that I like about this author. The only things that you can guess right before they happen are the one that he want you to predict and no more.
WingsoftheDragonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-12, 22:28   Link #1695
saw2097

Quote:
Can someone explain something to me, I may be misunderstanding something but here goes:

Were the clowns working together with the doctor that transferred Rize's organs or was it just one big coincidence ?

If the clowns and the doctor were working together does that mean that the tree and the clowns are allies also ?

I hope this never happens, I want Kaneki and Arima to be buddies, they're currently my two favourite characters in any work of fiction.
Its very likely that they will fight again, its a very typical story line thing, they fought at the end of part 1 and Kaneki lost so a rematch is inevitable.

Also I don't think Kaneki will be forgiving when he remembers that Arima was the one who took his memories in the first place and then spent 3 years withholding that information while acting like he cared.

And even if Kaneki were to get over that (although I have a hard time seeing how that would be possible), then something else will cause them to fight, you don't have the hero or anti hero lose to a character at the end of a series and do a sequel and not have a true rematch between them.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-12, 23:59   Link #1696
iLikePotatoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsoftheDragonix View Post
Indeed. But this is something that I like about this author. The only things that you can guess right before they happen are the one that he want you to predict and no more.
Yep, the author is could at making the fans guess... He is the god of all trolls when it comes to misdirecting the fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
Its very likely that they will fight again, its a very typical story line thing, they fought at the end of part 1 and Kaneki lost so a rematch is inevitable.

Also I don't think Kaneki will be forgiving when he remembers that Arima was the one who took his memories in the first place and then spent 3 years withholding that information while acting like he cared.

And even if Kaneki were to get over that (although I have a hard time seeing how that would be possible), then something else will cause them to fight, you don't have the hero or anti hero lose to a character at the end of a series and do a sequel and not have a true rematch between them.
To be honest I don't really think this is a typical manga where enemies are always enemies... This manga has shown characters change sides so many times that its ridiculous.

- Initially gourmet was a villain and then all of a sudden he fell in love with Kaneki.
- You have Kanou who was a mad scientist now he's a puppet of the tree.
- Amon was also a good guy now he is most likely a ghoul.
- Juzou gave off crazy vibes not in Re: he is a good investigator
- Hinami is also working for the tree now.

So personally I don't think we can definitely say that Arima and Kaneki will duke it out again.

However I'm probably just clutching at straws because I don't want them to fight.
Old 2015-02-13, 07:54   Link #1697
LG-MAX 2.o

I think troll an unfair word for Ishida, he's not a guy who invents things from nothing and changes direction for convenience,

it is true that we do not know the reasons for Hinami, but the development from Juuzo was well consistent, he has shown these changes at the end of Anteiku raid, and whereas in TG: Joker he acted there as now, then it already proves that author had thought about it long ago.

and a few hours to leave the spoiler, I think action only starts in about 4 or 5 chapters, the next should be focused on shows that the girls were deceived and will turn auction items
Old 2015-02-14, 02:27   Link #1698
konart

Spoiler are starting to surface.

Spoiler for 17:
Old 2015-02-14, 02:34   Link #1699
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Spoiler are starting to surface.