AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2018-05-01, 23:02   Link #1701
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
GW will have bigger entry windows for each rank.

The game will be updated so we can carry multiple Cosmos weapons. (finally)

Raid-wide abilities like Phalanx will now bring a pop-up message asking if you still want to use it if someone else in the raid already has just before you.

Weapons and summons will be reduceable straight from stashes.

More party symbols for party setups, such as for GW.

More main quests in July.

And some other stuff. http://granbluefantasy.jp/sp/pages/?p=17733
Old 2018-05-02, 01:36   Link #1702
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

The real important thing is that KMR continues to be a man of no shame.

Attaching Damascus, Sun Stone equivalent, and the Hihiirogane to the trashy Horse Girls.
Can he not try so hard to sell a bad show?
It feels even insulting that the Horse Girl has better items attached to it than Rage of Bahamut, when Bahamut is a far far better show.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-02, 08:07   Link #1703
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

S1? Yeah, S2? lol no .
At least he isn't not making a shameless attempt with introducing utterly useless SSRs like SnB.

SnB S2 is universally hated, no room for discussion there.

Last edited by Kuroageha; 2018-05-02 at 13:55.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-02, 10:43   Link #1704
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Yes even S2.
At least the first half is decent. And every Jeanne focused episode is well done.

But the Horse girls?
I am still mad that KMR spent money on that thing.
Old 2018-05-02, 12:51   Link #1705
usspaul

im not following but are there shows for these things you guys are mentioning ?
Old 2018-05-02, 13:56   Link #1706
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Also KMR isn't the one in charge, it's Fukuhara.
Old 2018-05-02, 13:59   Link #1707
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Fukuhara is the game director. He is pretty much responsible for the game design, such as content, characters balance and so forth.

Kimura is the game producer, as such, he is responsible for the direction of the game/franchise at large, which is probably the reason why we get way more collab but also other paid campaigns. It is also the reason why it is mostly Kimura discussing during the live events or making the reports on the website: he is pretty much the "face" of the game (which is also the very reason why Haruta got the flak for S. Zooey, evn though it is very likely not him for deciding how her character works in-game).

So it is more likely Kimura who is responsible for the collab between GBF and the other cygames franchises, although there is no evidence he is the one deciding what kind of extras you get by buying the DVD and BD.
Old 2018-05-02, 14:24   Link #1708
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by usspaul View Post
im not following but are there shows for these things you guys are mentioning ?
Yes, there are anime versions of Rage of Bahamut and Uma Musume. I've only watched one episode of the former, but it wasn't bad. Better than I'd expected from a mobile game adaptation, at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usspaul View Post
just a dumb question but was wondering if i could join any of you guys crews or if you would like to join my crew for when they do the unite and fight things. lol tring to get enough valor badges so i can get those things is a bit of a pain on my own
Eh, crews are overrated. But if you really must: https://www.reddit.com/r/Granblue_en...d_may_01_2018/
Old 2018-05-04, 21:47   Link #1709
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I need opinion.
Between 2, 4, 9, who should I FLB next?
Old 2018-05-04, 23:25   Link #1710
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
It should definitely depend on which element needs a 5* GW for.

So you’ve FLBed a GW? About how long does it take? I may actually try it.
Old 2018-05-05, 06:35   Link #1711
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

It ranges from 1 week to 2 months depending the course you take and how many you did thus far + current mats you have. And obviously, if you have them in their regular version too.
I'm done with 3/10, and I really can't stand doing the 40 boxes course, so it takes much longer for me due to the higher gold bars requirement.

In my opinion, their impact on their respective team as 5* is as follow: Sorn >= Uno > Nio > Okto > Thalatha >= Siete > Quatre > Esser > Six > Funf.
Old 2018-05-05, 11:46   Link #1712
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
It ranges from 1 week to 2 months depending the course you take and how many you did thus far + current mats you have. And obviously, if you have them in their regular version too.
I'm done with 3/10, and I really can't stand doing the 40 boxes course, so it takes much longer for me due to the higher gold bars requirement.

In my opinion, their impact on their respective team as 5* is as follow: Sorn >= Uno > Nio > Okto > Thalatha >= Siete > Quatre > Esser > Six > Funf.
TBH, i never even try to get a GW char. seeing their req scare me away.

And **** this grand rumble, 50 AP is way too much scaling from 30AP. Seriously, who in the right mind put a Ghandoza with 6000k hp at the end of 10 matches, and as if that isn't enough, you are forced to have a complete fist team. Even Grand order summon didn't help me.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-05, 12:45   Link #1713
AnimeFangirl

I did it once and got a codex. Waste of time.
Old 2018-05-05, 13:20   Link #1714
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
TBH, i never even try to get a GW char. seeing their req scare me away.
The requirements are numerous, but they are pretty easy overall, especially once you are done with the first one.
Even in their 4* form, they are pretty good, especially for those who don't spend that much money in the game.
Old 2018-05-05, 22:34   Link #1715
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
The requirements are numerous, but they are pretty easy overall, especially once you are done with the first one.
Even in their 4* form, they are pretty good, especially for those who don't spend that much money in the game.
Is there a list of what should i get 1st, i'll try in my free time, my team who has build is dark, earth and water, though earth + water is newly build
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-06, 06:06   Link #1716
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

This page. In general, the wikia has all the basic information you need.
Old 2018-05-06, 09:48   Link #1717
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
I need opinion.
Between 2, 4, 9, who should I FLB next?
2 makes Light go unga and do damage thanks to 100%/50% crits while boss is paralocked almost 3 minutes.
4 makes solves your data issues and makes you never touch CR again.
9 is needed to play Wind without taking an eternity ramping it up with the likes of Korwa and Rosetta who are mostly dead weight on non solo raids because charm, blind, para, etc are a thing, trivialises all dirt content and UbahaHL when paired with Siete.
Old 2018-05-06, 11:03   Link #1718
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Is there a list of what should i get 1st, i'll try in my free time, my team who has build is dark, earth and water, though earth + water is newly build
If you've been playing for a while and doing magna raids frequently you might have most of the stuff you need already.
Old 2018-05-06, 23:56   Link #1719
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
2 makes Light go unga and do damage thanks to 100%/50% crits while boss is paralocked almost 3 minutes.
4 makes solves your data issues and makes you never touch CR again.
9 is needed to play Wind without taking an eternity ramping it up with the likes of Korwa and Rosetta who are mostly dead weight on non solo raids because charm, blind, para, etc are a thing, trivialises all dirt content and UbahaHL when paired with Siete.
2 use to be the obvious choice, but I am getting tired with light right now, and that's killing my motivation.
4 is water, which is my main team. But I have 1 already, and I have four Meug in hand so MA rate is not a problem. So getting 4 isn't as rewarding as it may be.
9 feels like what can give my wind team a boost the most. But I am 1.5 harp done and well have 3 harps done in a few month. So I won't need 9 to hit the cap very soon. I also runs a Omega sword team using both Sparta and Lan chan, so my MA rate is high enough even without 9. So I am not that motivated either.

So yeah, no idea what I want.
And I have even less interest in Juutenshu outside these three.
Old 2018-05-07, 02:44   Link #1720
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Coma is broken, that alone is reason enough for 9. It's not just damage, but you force the boss to skip triggers and turns. Add that she also has perma echo if opponent has charm with her EMP passive and your team takes less damage when tuning is up...she's insane along with her abi 4 and shiva combo. I haven't even 5*d mine yet and it's such adps increase by mashing more mindlessly.

After that the next best to get would be 4 due to extend/MA shenanigans and also because forfeit is dumb. Tons of utility in one package.

2 is...well nothing but damage boost and para right now and newer raids these days have para resist mostly for certain timings/phases where her worth isn't as good as it used to be outside of deprav and her crit ougi.