AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-04-12, 08:27   Link #1721
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
Well have to see how strong Ise true DxD mode is now. It was stated, that it is more powerful than his pseudo DxD mode.
Always heavenly dragon class, it will not surpass DxD L. Even because Issei had charge the cannon to fire an infinity blaster and has used the Longinus smasher. If he was to the level of Indra two normal attacks would have destroyed him. I do not think that suddenly DxD has reached AxA in raw power
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-12, 09:00   Link #1722
B214

I thought Ise is using a mastered DxD G not True DxD. Ishibumi's blog separated DxD G with 3 different types after all.

Quote:
龍神化-D×D・G(ディアボロス・ドラゴン ゴッド)-発動の呪文
Quote:
疑似龍神化-D×D・G(ディアボロス・ドラゴン ゴッド)-発動の呪文
Quote:
真なる龍神化-D×D・G(ディアボロス・ドラゴン ゴッド)-発動の呪文
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-12, 09:32   Link #1723
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Dragon God Deification
Pseudo-Dragon God Deification
True Dragon God Deification

@B214 Issei unlocked True DxD G in V4. DxD G in V20-V21 wasn't True DxD and then after, DxD G was nerfed to Psuedo.
so it went DxD G (V20 & V21) --> Pseudo-DxD G (V22-TV3) --> True DxD G (TV4 onwards)

Last edited by Marvix; 2020-04-12 at 09:59.
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-12, 10:50   Link #1724
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
I thought Ise is using a mastered DxD G not True DxD. Ishibumi's blog separated DxD G with 3 different types after all.
Well the first form was when Ise unleashed Ophis power. (Original DxD mode)

The second,was when Ophis remove the infinity it become Ise pseudo DXD mode.

The third form was when Ise got Ophis infinity power back and when Ise unleashed GR power inside his body, which is called true DxD mode.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-12, 10:52   Link #1725
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Always heavenly dragon class, it will not surpass DxD L. Even because Issei had charge the cannon to fire an infinity blaster and has used the Longinus smasher. If he was to the level of Indra two normal attacks would have destroyed him. I do not think that suddenly DxD has reached AxA in raw power
It was stated in this volume base from the spoilers, that Ise AxA can destroy the planet, but his true DxD mode also able to destroy the planet.
His AxA form should be stronger now, because Ise has unleashed all his hidden powers.
Old 2020-04-12, 10:55   Link #1726
Emperor of D.

I wished Issei had a god class being on his team besides Ddraig. I never liked Ishibumi making Issei the single power house of his team. Sure he has Ddraig but he and Ddraig is too obvious in addition to having that annoying time limit. Vali have a monster like Fenrir in addition to summoning Albion. Issei's second best was Grayfia but now she's gone and while Ingvild does have potential, she's not experienced enough nor strong enough to fight a god class being. Everyone besides Issei and Ddraig are not even Maou class and before anyone bring up Fafnir, that's only under certain conditions which isn't reliable. In all honestly without Issei, his team is pretty lackluster.
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-12, 12:34   Link #1727
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

DxD will end with Regalzeva being killed by Issei and Vali making the evies retreat, then the 2 will kill Trihexa then a bunch of marriages, jobs and babies being born
The End

Reaalllly don't see the war with Melvazoa ahd Seraselbes being in Shin
Old 2020-04-12, 12:36   Link #1728
godz

AxA is planet buster, and even causes surprise in everyone upon learning of its power (as it is also revealed that issei would not survive the destruction of the planet) ... true dxd G until it is stated in dxd shin 5 or dxd dx that it is planet buster, it will not be planet buster and it will be a simple speculation.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-12, 14:00   Link #1729
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
AxA is planet buster, and even causes surprise in everyone upon learning of its power (as it is also revealed that issei would not survive the destruction of the planet) ... true dxd G until it is stated in dxd shin 5 or dxd dx that it is planet buster, it will not be planet buster and it will be a simple speculation.
If I am not wrong it was stated in shin volume 3 after the battle, when Ravel explained about Ise´s familiar what happen in the afterword if I am not wrong.
Old 2020-04-12, 15:21   Link #1730
Itsmepatrick

Vali and Issei will fight first against the Keito Tenkai which are the two direct subordinates of Regalzeva and each have the power comparable to Great Red .That is the first hurdle they need to overcome before Regalzeva.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-12, 15:59   Link #1731
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor of D. View Post
I wished Issei had a god class being on his team besides Ddraig. I never liked Ishibumi making Issei the single power house of his team. Sure he has Ddraig but he and Ddraig is too obvious in addition to having that annoying time limit. Vali have a monster like Fenrir in addition to summoning Albion. Issei's second best was Grayfia but now she's gone and while Ingvild does have potential, she's not experienced enough nor strong enough to fight a god class being. Everyone besides Issei and Ddraig are not even Maou class and before anyone bring up Fafnir, that's only under certain conditions which isn't reliable. In all honestly without Issei, his team is pretty lackluster.
You pretend too much from ishibumi. Another god class being would increase too much the power of issei. Remember how the author wants to make issei the loser or discreting him. Even that the story have always to go around issei for everything, as to defeat the enemies.
Then, for issei recruits a god should be very easy with his popularity, influence and connections.
Considering the crazy grow rate, for the future match with Vali I would not be surprised if Ingvild could fight a god class beings.

Ddraig said to Rivezim that he could destroy several times the world with his strength if he wanted it. So issei DxD should be able to do it

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-04-12 at 16:13.
Old 2020-04-12, 17:34   Link #1732
Itsmepatrick

It'll be boring if Issei recruits a god class being. They already have 2 Heavenly Dragon class in their team plus Ingvlid who has outrageous potential and her absurd Longinus if you add a god class being his team will be kind of like Overpowered so for me his teammates should be right now should be enough. All of Issei's teammates need to do is to get stronger as the tournament progresses .
Old 2020-04-12, 17:40   Link #1733
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
It'll be boring if Issei recruits a god class being. They already have 2 Heavenly Dragon class in their team plus Ingvlid who has outrageous potential and her absurd Longinus if you add a god class being his team will be kind of like Overpowered so for me his teammates should be right now should be enough. All of Issei's teammates need to do is to get stronger as the tournament progresses .
Vali with Albion has in his team 2 heavenly dragons class and fefnir 80% for now that is superior to the major part of the gods. Counting Artur who is maou class. But there are not problems if his team is too overpowered.

All the potential of Ingvild is useless for now, being able only to chant, not having experience.

Only because the tournament go ahead, his teammates should reach suddenly a power up until maou class without a sense? Being Xenovia, rossweisse or Nakiri for exemple ultimate class.
Old 2020-04-12, 18:43   Link #1734
Itsmepatrick

Even if you don't include Ingvlids potential just her current power and also her Sacred which can weaken or immobilized dragons like what happen to Issei,Draig and Bova and also strengthening which will greatly help the already powerful Draig and Issei so that should close the gap a bit and I think she should already mastered her Longinus to some extent by the time the finals arrived as there's still 2 match remaining for them to reach finals.
Old 2020-04-12, 19:00   Link #1735
Emperor of D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
You pretend too much from ishibumi. Another god class being would increase too much the power of issei. Remember how the author wants to make issei the loser or discreting him. Even that the story have always to go around issei for everything, as to defeat the enemies.
Then, for issei recruits a god should be very easy with his popularity, influence and connections.
Considering the crazy grow rate, for the future match with Vali I would not be surprised if Ingvild could fight a god class beings.

Ddraig said to Rivezim that he could destroy several times the world with his strength if he wanted it. So issei DxD should be able to do it
Considering this tournament has with Gods and god class beings competing, it wouldn't hurt for Issei to have a god class fighter on his team instead of some people like Bova, Elmenhild, Ooryuu or even Grayfia.
Old 2020-04-12, 19:27   Link #1736
godz

The future tower of issei is a candidate, the problem is who to remove from the team.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-12, 20:00   Link #1737
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Dragon God Deification
Pseudo-Dragon God Deification
True Dragon God Deification

@B214 Issei unlocked True DxD G in V4. DxD G in V20-V21 wasn't True DxD and then after, DxD G was nerfed to Psuedo.
so it went DxD G (V20 & V21) --> Pseudo-DxD G (V22-TV3) --> True DxD G (TV4 onwards)
Yes i know the original DxD was nerfed, but now there's the True DxD G, which supposedly is stronger than Pseudo DxD G, but is it stronger the the Original DxD G? Well no point wasting time thinking about this though. Ophis already mentioned about Pseudo DxD G being able to improve, so i'm guessing Ise already reached a level where he has improved Pseudo into True.
Old 2020-04-12, 20:38   Link #1738
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
The future tower of issei is a candidate, the problem is who to remove from the team.
That's assuming that he even gets his rook before the Azazel Cup ends or he's defeated in the tournament.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-12, 21:31   Link #1739
B214

More like assuming if the Azazel Cup even continues after the events of this volume.
Old 2020-04-12, 21:50   Link #1740
Emperor of D.

It makes you wonder how come Issei didn't recruit any gods to his team during the preliminaries. You would think it wouldn't he a problem given his reputation.