Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-10-11, 23:29   Link #17721
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Well, there is always the options of contacts...

but I'm thinking it'll be more a case of those two having enough control over their power that the slit-eyed appearance only comes out when they're truly tapping into their power... which admittedly, considering the vast power each of them potentially has at their disposal, might take some time to learn. Besides, we have confirmation that the Rosario was never meant to last, and the Holy Lock was never mean for Tsukune in the first place (although take that last one with a grain of salt- I'm liking the idea that the Headmaster meant that in regards to the power of the Shinso)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-12, 02:50   Link #17722
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Ok lets advance things up. Do you guys think R+V seasonII will also end in vol.10 like s1 manga?
And finally we get a Moka x Tsukune end or a harem.
Old 2010-10-12, 03:09   Link #17723
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Ok lets advance things up. Do you guys think R+V seasonII will also end in vol.10 like s1 manga?
It might possibly, and we'll have them confessing each other's feelings in the end, but I don't think we'll get an ultimate resolution to their relationship until the end of the next season. The story's still a long way from being completed.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-12, 03:31   Link #17724
ShiroiRyu

Hum ... If i remember in one volume of the season two, i don't have them all actually in my side, the author say he was like 1/3 of the manga.
The reason of the season one was the end of Monthly Shonen Jump to became Jump Square.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-12, 05:04   Link #17725
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Well I don't think that the second season is going to end like the first season with only 10 volumes ...

More specifically, I don't even understand what would be the reason for further separating the R+V manga ... after all if something like the R+V Season II was made ... it would lengthen the time we would need to wait for the next chapter to come out (between the last chapter of the second season ... and the first chapter of it's "sequel") would probably be a little longer then one month , which would be a pretty bad thing ... from our point of view ...

After all like ShiroiRyu said ... the only reason why R+V was separated like that, was because of it changing the magazine, in which R+V is being released and I don't think that ... so far Ikeda needs to do something like that again ... after all the Jump Square magazine sells pretty well in Japan.

So I think that R+V will be released under the title of R+V Season II ... till it's end ... which naturally is going to make it longer then the first season ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-12, 05:18   Link #17726
G.R.J

would a season three represent a third year at youkai?
G.R.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-12, 06:12   Link #17727
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.R.J View Post
would a season three represent a third year at youkai?
It could be, but I don't see the reason for separately creating a "sequel" to the R+V Season II manga for Tsukune's third year, where Ikeda could very well continue the story ... under the current title ... till it's natural end ... which would be when Ikeda finally ends the R+V story.

Like I said before ... the reason why the R+V manga was separated into two parts .. was because the magazine in which the R+V manga is being released has been changed ... and it coincidentally happened at a time, were the separation ... between the two part's naturally flowed with the plot, but ... that doesn't mean that Ikeda is going to do the same thing when Tsukune's second year at the Academy ends ... especially since Ikeda doesn't have any reason (at least seen to the manga reader's like us) for further separating the manga, by creating a third part ... that would be about Tsukune's third year at Youkai Academy ....
Old 2010-10-12, 07:06   Link #17728
Tachibana
タチバナ

I hope season II is the final season, it would suck so bad if there was a season III <_<

They are of course already sophomores it was mentioned by Yukari in season II chapter 1, i have to say theres really no point into making a season III

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-12 at 07:17.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-12, 07:44   Link #17729
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

"Season II" was only made because the magazine changed and other production reasons. It has no relation to the story. It just happened to work out and fit nicely.
Old 2010-10-12, 09:00   Link #17730
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
"Season II" was only made because the magazine changed and other production reasons. It has no relation to the story. It just happened to work out and fit nicely.
That doesnt really matter at this point, its Ikeda's series, he probably already had all this planned out anyway, and season I didnt have a Moka X Tsukune ending, so season I definetly wasnt the end of the series.
Old 2010-10-12, 09:08   Link #17731
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
The bottom line is, don't get your hopes up for a Season III. And I alos suspect this series has a long way to go before we'll see the ending

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-12, 09:53   Link #17732
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
That doesnt really matter at this point, its Ikeda's series, he probably already had all this planned out anyway, and season I didnt have a Moka X Tsukune ending, so season I definetly wasnt the end of the series.
He definitely did not have this planned out. At most, he had the first two arcs down. I'm sure he is planning ahead best he can, but he did not have the Shinso idea while writing the first series.
Old 2010-10-12, 10:19   Link #17733
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well a SeasonIII manga is only possible if there are changes again on the publishers as mentioned.
But I guess R+V sII will go beyond 10 manga's if ever since now where in the Shinso blood arc and the confession of Tsukune in Moka's mind kinda solidifies their ending which is hinted on the first season manga. I really hope Kurumu and Mizore will have more power later on since they're pretty much in a disadvantage. Though arguable Kurumu's sharp nails can mtach Akuha and LingLing's technique since her nails can also cut through anything.
Old 2010-10-12, 11:43   Link #17734
Marty17
Like What You Hate

I did get a funny feeling that Fong-Fong will screw up somehow even if he's in a serious mood, summoning a Panda
Old 2010-10-12, 12:02   Link #17735
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

anyone else get the feeling the manga is close to ending?
Old 2010-10-12, 12:07   Link #17736
Tachibana
タチバナ

Far from it, theres the rest of this Arc, and the Fairy Tale Arc, then finally the Alucard Arc.
Old 2010-10-12, 12:09   Link #17737
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Not me. Still a lot of loose ends and such.
Old 2010-10-12, 12:35   Link #17738
G.R.J

nope. i think it isnt anywhre near ending.or atleast i hope so.
G.R.J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-12, 12:53   Link #17739
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I don't think so .. after all there are still a lot of things that weren't resolved yet ...

Not to mention that the author keeps adding new things into the story as well ... like for example, in the current arc ... where Ikeda introduced Shinso vampires into the plot ...

So I believe that there is still a lot of things that need to be resolved, before we will see the ending to this manga ...
Old 2010-10-12, 15:45   Link #17740
shaselai

i hope the parents are OK
shaselai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire