AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Yotsuba Inheritance Arc (Volume 16) Rating
Perfect 10 67 68.37%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 11.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 12.24%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.04%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.04%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.02%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.04%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-05-09, 14:06   Link #1761
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
I hope so. Maybe he can take out the Black Sage this time.
I doubt he will be using it against Black Sage. The radius of the damage of using MB would cause so much destruction that the casualty rate would be humungous.

Tatsuya is cold and calculated but he would still think twice before using MB on one target.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 14:20   Link #1762
TheLaG

I think he will use MB in next 2 volumes, coz there will be obvious some idiots who will try to hinder 10 MC meeting and they will make Miyuki upset, for this, they will get devine punishment

Well, probably Tatsuya will destroy something in the sea, maybe ship or some base, small chance it will be some base on the ground. We know from spoilers that 10 mc meeting is under attack by antimagic fanatics, probably backed up by 10 MC and GAA, that means, there is possibility for MB to be used.

p/s It would be nice to hear how all other candidates rate Tatsuya before his presentation of new magic
TheLaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 14:33   Link #1763
Echizen777

He can't use MB for the meeting, it's a Strategic Class magic for a reason, it's for thing such as wars, for large scale destruction, unless he wants to die with them, MB is impossible to use in these conditions. He has Baryon Lance now so he can use it for battles.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 14:36   Link #1764
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
I also think not but it would really suck for Tatsuya's ultimate magic to only be useful a handful of times in the entire series
Maybe MB Dahan to oblivion ?
Dahan does not exist any more.
But, if you remember vol.13, he tried to use MB under the mountain? (was it Fuji Mountain?) So, it can always happen.
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 14:37   Link #1765
amtro
Distro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Oh please. It's one volume in an incomplete series. Do you really think this engagement is going to play out as easily as Maya thinks it will? This isn't like Naruto with its Sakura fans lashing out because they lost
Tell that to the angry Mayumi fan on amazon.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 14:41   Link #1766
Zeborg

Quote:
Oh please. It's one volume in an incomplete series. Do you really think this engagement is going to play out as easily as Maya thinks it will? This isn't like Naruto with its Sakura fans lashing out because they lost
Going by 4chan at least, it does seem similar. It seems like you aren't even considering Tatsuya and Miyuki as a remote possibility. It's like everything points into a different ending right?
Zeborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 14:50   Link #1767
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
This engagement can only be broken by Miyuki. If she moves on from Tatsuya, Tatsuya will find a way to break it. And, 10MC will not do anything. Miyuki does not care about being a heir as long as she is with Tatsuya from the beginning. Now, she is with Tatsuya. Everything is finished until she gets dumped by Tatsuya. And, even if 10MC has a rule or a regulation that forces a clan to change a heir and send Miyuki to another clan, do you think, Tatsuya will just watch? Tatsuya will slaughter Ichijou clan for forcing Miyuki to do something that she does not want. Again, if the engagement breaks, it will be due to Miyuki only. No faction or an individual will change it now.
Old 2015-05-09, 15:07   Link #1768
-Mahesvara_

Ugh 4chan is a cesspool, I go in quickly and take in the spoilers and get out quickly lol.
-Mahesvara_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 15:10   Link #1769
TrueAlchemist

@-Mahesvara_ Another active thread just opened at 4chan. Hopefully, we can get new details about vol.16.
Old 2015-05-09, 15:18   Link #1770
-Mahesvara_

@TrueAlchemist hopefully with a lot more details and with Tatsuya's perspective mentioned.
-Mahesvara_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 15:21   Link #1771
TheLaG

Hope we will get good spoilers @ least on TrueAlchemist level of details
TheLaG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 15:33   Link #1772
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeborg View Post
Going by 4chan at least, it does seem similar. It seems like you aren't even considering Tatsuya and Miyuki as a remote possibility. It's like everything points into a different ending right?
I consider it a possibility. I just think it is too early to think this engagement will mean anything at the end of the series. Or that it completely disqualifies any of the other girls. If it does end that way then I would admit I was wrong and accept it. It's just that there is still plenty of story to go before anything is clear
Old 2015-05-09, 15:37   Link #1773
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Tell that to the angry Mayumi fan on amazon.
I didn't read a review of an angry Mayumi fan on amazon, at least by using GT, two reviewers said they were sad for Mayumi and Honoka but they gave it 5 stars. One gave it 2 stars and mentioned no one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
This engagement can only be broken by Miyuki. If she moves on from Tatsuya, Tatsuya will find a way to break it. And, 10MC will not do anything. Miyuki does not care about being a heir as long as she is with Tatsuya from the beginning. Now, she is with Tatsuya. Everything is finished until she gets dumped by Tatsuya. And, even if 10MC has a rule or a regulation that forces a clan to change a heir and send Miyuki to another clan, do you think, Tatsuya will just watch? Tatsuya will slaughter Ichijou clan for forcing Miyuki to do something that she does not want. Again, if the engagement breaks, it will be due to Miyuki only. No faction or an individual will change it now.
Only broken by Miyuki? You are giving her too much power. I don't see Tatsuya accepting everything Maya did like that.
Old 2015-05-09, 15:39   Link #1774
amtro
Distro

This review

Quote:
シスコン&ブラコンが、重要な設定だったと思うが、それがこうなっちゃうと、ただの同棲時代。

真由美ちゃんはどうなっちゃうの???
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 15:59   Link #1775
maypayne

Quote:
I consider it a possibility. I just think it is too early to think this engagement will mean anything at the end of the series. Or that it completely disqualifies any of the other girls. If it does end that way then I would admit I was wrong and accept it. It's just that there is still plenty of story to go before anything is clear
To be honest this not going to change. The only one that can change it at this point his Miyuki herself.

What many are forgetting here is the plan. This not something that was planned in 1 or 2 years but at least one month after Tatsuya was born and for his sake.

You need to understand why the plan and Miyuki exist in the first place. This is why it is a case close.

The author did not go through this all process of explaining why they are not real siblings for nothing.

Anyone that read this novel from volume already knew that they were going to end up together.

I'm reading this novel not because of pairing but the politic, intrigue of this and where he is going to end up in term of status at the end.

Both of his mothers have already accomplished the hardest part by getting him accepted into the family. The rest is now up to him.

And Tatsuya knows that Maya is not lying, he can do the test himself now without going to an hospital. They are already sleeping on the same bed which was not possible before.
maypayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 16:00   Link #1776
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
Only broken by Miyuki? You are giving her too much power. I don't see Tatsuya accepting everything Maya did like that.
I am not giving Miyuki too much power. Tatsuya does not always take an order from Miyuki if he thinks it is not right. But, this time, Tatsuya did not reject Miyuki's confession. At least, he will try to change himself. Most of all, he probably feels responsible after learning the truth about Miyuki as well. Again, only people who can change this engagement are Tatsuya and Miyuki. No third party will change it at this point. This is my view on this engagement, and it's final.
Old 2015-05-09, 16:02   Link #1777
Iramohs

Quote:
I don't think so, there's no war so no need for large scale destruction. It would be even riskier now that his identity as a Yotsuba is known.
It depends. The Black sage was responsible for mobilizing the GAA's SC magician that died during the Yokohama Incident. He could possibly pull some shit like that again and get them to attempt another invasion.
Iramohs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 16:08   Link #1778
erbrah

Can you guys link the 4chan threads?
erbrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-09, 16:08   Link #1779
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
I am not giving Miyuki too much power. Tatsuya does not always take an order from Miyuki if he thinks it is not right. But, this time, Tatsuya did not reject Miyuki's confession. At least, he will try to change himself. Most of all, he probably feels responsible after learning the truth about Miyuki as well. Again, only people who can change this engagement are Tatsuya and Miyuki. No third party will change it at this point. This is my view on this engagement, and it's final.
There is a difference between reject and obey, Tatsuya does listen to Miyuki at times and he's supposed to be the subordinate but he's actually the one ordering her and she worships him so it's fine. I am not saying that he should have turned her down, but it won't be that simple.
Old 2015-05-09, 16:09   Link #1780
Clutchdog

Shippers will ship, and they will find ways to ship even if all sense is against them. I've questioned it before in regards to Mahouka specifically (because any way you slice it, to me it's painfully obvious who will win) but I've learned to just accept it. The only thing I dislike seeing is when people get so upset that they start hating the series itself.
Clutchdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
satroll, shippers tragedy