AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-09-29, 15:32   Link #17821
Nicaea

Finished Herc on my first try, but it's not as satisfying as I had wanted it to be. At one point I had to use one CS to heal Jalter support because Cu kept targeting her instead of Nero. I did get that 5* CE (the one with Nero and Liz) out of it.

It's a good reminder that I have to invest in levelling all my servants before the next event starts. I wanted to see if it's possible to do herc by running Buster teams with the likes of Nightingale, Hector, Sir 300 and other buster servants.
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-29, 16:14   Link #17822
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
As celebration, figured to roll in the ticket and

My first 5* Saber, and the fourth 5* I got. Almost to a year from when I first got my first 5* (Artemis).
grats on getting bride!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-29, 16:53   Link #17823
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
That fight against Herc was INTENSE. Team was DIO with Bride CE, Waver with Scope, Jeanne Alter with Bride CE support, Ushiwakamaru with Bride CE, Euryale and Mashu. Leveling Mashu's first two skills to 10 and last skill to 9 pay off all the more, the two first for cooldown reasons and the third one for bigger np gain. DIO's NP have the nifty property to seal his target's NP for one turn. Which proved to be handy when it bought me one more turn to 1/ Shave the before last life of Herc with JAlter Buster NP Brave Chain 2/ Fire off Mashu's skills to draw Herc's NP on Mashu 3/ Finish off Herc's final life with a full Buster Chain from DIO and Jalter. Should I mention DIO and Jalter were pretty much on their last legs?

Last edited by Sheba; 2016-09-29 at 21:14.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-29, 21:23   Link #17824
Cicili

Uggh....Lancers are my worst enemy.

For me, Scathach and Cu is much harder than Herc. Of course, part of the problem was that the Sabers on my friend list all didn't put on their event damage CEs. My usual method of borrowing an Okita to solve all my Lancer problems isn't working too because they keep spamming instant deaths and dodges after one of them dies. Not to mention that they seem to crit on every attack. So got beat by them 4 times now.

I think i really need to lvl my AOE Sabers.

And this "hard" event is starting to make me appreciate all those debuff resistance, cleanse and heals skills. (aka Mordred's secret of pedigree) Saves your life sometimes.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-29, 21:35   Link #17825
Ryoshi

Question:
Would you guys prefer the JR CE on my Cu Zerker and Dante? Or would you guys rather have Nero Bride CE on them?
I get the feeling not as many people need the Bride CE outside of playing the 1AP, but I could be wrong about this...

@Cicili: I should be on your FL right? Need me to swap Okita with Mo-Chan?
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-29, 21:47   Link #17826
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

JR on Dantes. I only look at the ALL slot for JR CE as I'm only doing petal farming until a better spot comes for medals(that and I don't have event CE so I need better medal drops later). Put the Bride CE on the appropriate class when the exhibition match comes and we know the enemy class.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-29, 22:27   Link #17827
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
Question:
Would you guys prefer the JR CE on my Cu Zerker and Dante? Or would you guys rather have Nero Bride CE on them?
I get the feeling not as many people need the Bride CE outside of playing the 1AP, but I could be wrong about this...
JR on Cu Alt please and it's true hardly someone use Bride CE outside 1AP by now keep it on your Saber, later today switch it to Caster since I guest we'll fight 100 Hassans today.

P.S. It feels good to have really hard contest for a while, having to actually to use gold ones to win. The other one was Ibaraki but become repetitive very quickly.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-29, 23:04   Link #17828
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post

@Cicili: I should be on your FL right? Need me to swap Okita with Mo-Chan?
Hmm, maybe you are not on my friendlist.

But no need to swap. I'll lvl my Sabers, (actually have Arturia and Attila who i never bothered to lvl 90) and it should be fine.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-29, 23:15   Link #17829
Ryoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
JR on Cu Alt please and it's true hardly someone use Bride CE outside 1AP by now keep it on your Saber, later today switch it to Caster since I guest we'll fight 100 Hassans today.

P.S. It feels good to have really hard contest for a while, having to actually to use gold ones to win. The other one was Ibaraki but become repetitive very quickly.
Done, and done. JR on both Dante and Cu Zerker. I'm actually looking forward to the next mission, since I wouldn't mind actually trying to kill off 100 Hassans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicili View Post
Hmm, maybe you are not on my friendlist.

But no need to swap. I'll lvl my Sabers, (actually have Arturia and Attila who i never bothered to lvl 90) and it should be fine.
Just PM'd you. Let's check it just in case. I'll add you to the list if you're not on it. It's always good to have more friends
Old 2016-09-29, 23:33   Link #17830
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Just found out something I never knew. Apparently when a CE drops in battle (don't know if it's just SSRs, or if it happens with any of them), you have the same "rainbow shimmer" appear that you get when you roll a gold card in the gacha, only on a smaller, less obvious scale, right around where it drops. Found that out today when Jeanne dropped a JR while I was farming for Petals. Now I'll be able to LB it, once I get around to farming an additional 100 Gold Medals. Couple more drop, and I'll go ahead and LB one early, since I never seem to use more than three at once.

Speaking of event CEs, rolled a ROMA CE with my weekly Ticket. Put it on Rider Kintoki, since he's the one most likely to be borrowed to farm on the Three Geniuses node (Gold and Silver Medals farming). Also went ahead and placed some of the Bride CEs I've picked up from the lottery. Anyone has any suggestions for changes, I'm all ears.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2016-09-29, 23:36   Link #17831
Nemesis

@Cicili That's reason two i decided to rush down the event lottery, so i can raise Mordred.But apparently maybe it just takes too much to raise a 5* to combat ready status.....

Anyway guys, when i am back from my trip overseas, i will definitely need support against these challenges. I know i might be just out of my league a bit here this event,but i wanna see what i can achieve.

Those rewards are still a bit too valuable to miss out on without trying.
Old 2016-09-29, 23:53   Link #17832
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicili View Post
Not to mention that they seem to crit on every attack.
They are. Their critical buff granted 100% critical. Best solution for that seems to be either Skill Seal or damage reduction.

At first, I'm also thinking to go with AOE Saber support, but not happened because no AOE Saber with Bride CE. Tried to defeat them by NP Chain but not happened because Okita's AQB doesn't crit on previous turn. Ended up using CS so Okita's NP can be done twice ASAP.
Old 2016-09-30, 00:13   Link #17833
Thess

I have a fourth Bride CE, but I'm thinking of leaving the supports like that until an exhibition with a Saber or when the new tournaments start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
At first, I'm also thinking to go with AOE Saber support, but not happened because no AOE Saber with Bride CE. Tried to defeat them by NP Chain but not happened because Okita's AQB doesn't crit on previous turn. Ended up using CS so Okita's NP can be done twice ASAP.
If you still need a hand, I have Altera and Mordred, just let me know which one you prefer and I'll add you. Mordred's skills are just 6/2/4 though.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-30, 00:38   Link #17834
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post

I have a fourth Bride CE, but I'm thinking of leaving the supports like that until an exhibition with a Saber or when the new tournaments start.

If you still need a hand, I have Altera and Mordred, just let me know which one you prefer and I'll add you. Mordred's skills are just 6/2/4 though.
Thank you. I'd prefer Mordred because NP Charge, but its up to you if others favor Altilla. My ID is on signature.

Remind me a fully buffed Altilla can finish the fight by B-B-NP Brave. About 500k to both Shishou and Cu, effectively ended the fight.
Old 2016-09-30, 00:42   Link #17835

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post

As celebration, figured to roll in the ticket and

Spoiler:

My first 5* Saber, and the fourth 5* I got. Almost to a year from when I first got my first 5* (Artemis).

Foolishly, I thought I should roll my remaining Quartz. Thought it'd help with the farming and all

Spoiler:

Lesson learned: don't press your luck when you are ahead.

Oh well, back to 2 Quartz and hording again. I just hope next event will just be Halloween revisit and not when's Tomoe Gozen shows up.
Congrats on your first 5* Saber! . It'd be nice if it is a Halloween revisit event then those of us who did not max the CE can max it.
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-30, 01:10   Link #17836
larethian

Took a few tries to experiment and make changes to ordering and CEs, but the satisfaction of accomplishing it was great:
Images
team

Spoilers
Spoiler for video

I can't remember whose Mashu I used but thanks. I was hoping for Mashu with scope (can get NP in turn 1) to be a permanent thing but do change back if it affects your FPs.
I could use my own but I have no friends who specialize in leveling the skills of their silvers and bronzes so using other people's Mashu is a better option
I might be requesting again for future exhibition quests.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-30, 01:52   Link #17837
Thess

Quote:
Thank you. I'd prefer Mordred because NP Charge, but its up to you if others favor Altilla. My ID is on signature.

Remind me a fully buffed Altilla can finish the fight by B-B-NP Brave. About 500k to both Shishou and Cu, effectively ended the fight.
Done.

Hmm. Well, I think I hit Scáthach a bit for a turn or two and then used Waver's NP->Altera's NP->Altera's buster (no enough cards for brave chain and I wasn't going to risk it). Cu was left alive. Altera and Waver survived the instant kill thanks to the Bride CE and I used her second skill to get her more hp, then Mordred joining in, Cu crit Waver and Mashu joined in and simply brute forced the victory with a buster chain. It was rather easy though, with the right party, of course. Herakles was more painful.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-30, 02:11   Link #17838
Ryoshi

Quote:
They are. Their critical buff granted 100% critical. Best solution for that seems to be either Skill Seal or damage reduction.

Just added you to my list, mate. IGN is アルデバラン for easy reference. Currently tweaked so that Mo-Chan (NP2) with Nero Bride CE is the saber support. As ever, let me know if you need me to change it up.
Old 2016-09-30, 03:02   Link #17839
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Took a few tries to experiment and make changes to ordering and CEs, but the satisfaction of accomplishing it was great:
Images
team

Spoilers
Spoiler for video

I can't remember whose Mashu I used but thanks. I was hoping for Mashu with scope (can get NP in turn 1) to be a permanent thing but do change back if it affects your FPs.
I could use my own but I have no friends who specialize in leveling the skills of their silvers and bronzes so using other people's Mashu is a better option
I might be requesting again for future exhibition quests.
Wish I could say it was mine. That one has fully Foued HP. Mine is 20 shy, though with all the FP I'm getting from this event, I should have a 2* All HP Fou drop before too long.

God, I love Jeanne Alter... Usually, going into the last round of the Petal farming node, I'll have all three of my Servants (Ridertoki, NR, and support Jeanne) built up to 100%+ NP. If Jeanne doesn't pull a Buster card, or doesn't pull one with any crit on it, I'll focus on Shirou and go NR-Jeanne-Kintoki on my NPs. That usually leaves Dantes with about 10-20k HP, which is relatively simple to clear up. If, however, Jeanne pulls a crit Buster, I ignore NR, focus on Dantes instead, and go Jeanne-Kintoki-that Buster. The two NPs will kill Dantes fairly easy, and the Buster will wipe Shirou if it crits, as it did just now when I ran the node. Couldn't tell you how much damage that one Buster card did to him in total, but one of its hits was over 68k... ^_^

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2016-09-30 at 03:25.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-30, 03:26   Link #17840
McW
Canaan II When?

We have QP CE
We have Master EXP CE
We have Mystic Code CE

http://news.fate-go.jp/2016/yjsz/

Now We have Bond CE... as expensive as always.

By the way my Mashu is full Fou and 10/9/9 with 21 Lores Available, just didn't hit the last because QP and also leveling Martha. Now that I think about it I could have easier time Vs Herc with an army of Cus and Marie since 2 actions and sometimes using skills you have enough turns to cool down, too bad I can't play it again. Same the Cu & Scathach fight, I could play it differently to see if I could manage to keep at least 3 servants alive.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon