AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-25, 12:36   Link #161
dot_rain
yay yay ^^

yeah , how about this anime ends in hentai way ^o^
Old 2003-11-25, 15:57   Link #162
tem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulkar
Haha. That ending with the green haired nurse is a bit disturbing. Sadly, I don't think the anime will end that way... :P

Ahaha, and that ending was better than the Pink-haired nurse one.

Meh, okay, I don't hate Takayuki. There, I said it. He just angers me more than any other character, and I want to drop kick him to Siberia alot. ^^ But that's all. ::saunters off::
Old 2003-11-25, 16:02   Link #163
DragonFly28
SHEEEEYAAAA!!!!

LOL at the green hair nurse ending. And here I was thinking, after watching ep 8, that Takayuki should have his balls cut off with a blunt, rusty object.
Old 2003-11-26, 04:57   Link #164
Nothing Special
Hello.

Just saw 8...

Mitsuki admitted that she betrayed Haruka... but she didn't accuse Takayuki of the same. *ugh*

Takayuki should be with Haruka (he'll probably treat her better) but only after getting dumped by Mitsuki. He has no right to dump Mitsuki. She put way more into the relationship than he ever did.

The green-haired nurse ending is great. :lol:
Old 2003-11-26, 18:00   Link #165
z-kun
baka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whojive
wow totally different take on this ep than most of the people here
1st thing: anime != game, given this Akane's feelings are unknown other than dissappointment in her "big brother"

my take of her standing on a bridge in the rain upset and wornout. she is stressed by the situation, her illusions of what the two people she looked up to are like have been shattered. i think she can't take "It" anymore. she is considering jumping. suicide.

Tak actually gained points this ep (other than sleeping with mitsuki) its obvious that up until this point his relationship with mitsuki has been something that she wanted that he just let happen cause it was easy for him to do to help with his loss of haruka. nowhere has it show that he loves mitsuki, he did say i rather unconvincingly in a few eps but you never really feel that he means it. so when haruka wakes up he is presented with someone he did love, his feelings are a little slow to return because of mitsuki and his not wanting to hurt her. by ep 8 tak has regained the love he had for haruka, he atleast shows it (probably because he sees that mitsuki is forcing stuff on him and it makes him question the whole relationship and he realizes thats how the whole thing has been)

the scar - this does shock tak back to the present, but not because he is repulsed by it more so as a reminder of the accident (him being lovey with haruka he could delude himself tat it didn't happen) and he feels bad because he has been with mitsuki and feels what Akane has about the situation, that he has betrayed haruka by being with mitsuki.

if i missed anything i'll add in another post or respond to any of your responses
i think you all got it WRONG XD

I think Akane was saying that she can't deal anymore with the pain of seeing her sister cheated in that way by Takayuki (after listening @ hospital room door) and that she can't keep the 'time-delay' secret anymore. I'm almost 100% positive that this is it's interpretation. Akane wasn't the mentally unstable type anyway

Seeing Akane's character, she will be the one that will reveal Haruka the truth. She has anyway the role of the clueless one that acts without knowing the whole story. (now that Takayuki has really feeling for Haruka, and does theatrics with Mitsuki)
Old 2003-11-26, 19:10   Link #166
Mentar
Banned

> I think Akane was saying that she can't deal anymore with
> the pain of seeing her sister cheated in that way by Takayuki
> (after listening @ hospital room door) and that she can't keep
> the 'time-delay' secret anymore. I'm almost 100% positive that
> this is it's interpretation. Akane wasn't the mentally unstable
> type anyway

Not illogical, but why would she address _Takayuki_ then, in such a vulnerable voice?

"Onii-chan ... watashi ... mou"

If she can't deal with the way Takayuki "cheats" Haruka, why address _him_ this way? Doesn't fit, IMHO.

> Seeing Akane's character, she will be the one that will reveal
> Haruka the truth. She has anyway the role of the clueless one
> that acts without knowing the whole story. (now that Takayuki
> has really feeling for Haruka, and does theatrics with Mitsuki)

I think the story arc showed a clear change in attitude towards Takayuki. Death glares - glares - frowns - neutral - vulnerable, almost teary-dreamy look. He's also back to onii-san, and most of the venom is gone.

(I'd agree that Akane falling for Bakayuki would be a bit much, but I read the signs a bit differently than you do)
Old 2003-11-26, 19:28   Link #167
z-kun
baka!

True...

That's what makes this anime so interesting. It gives room for speculation, but you can't see a clear path.... Each path is the opposite of the other. I too doubt that Akane fell for Bakayuki (<---- OMG that name is the invention of the century!!!).

Now that you cut my wings, i begin to doubt as well, since she addressed Bakayuki.... And Akane being torn is something new.
Old 2003-11-27, 07:27   Link #168
bluemist
i am the mist

I don't know, it looks as if Akane is a big wildcard in the anime! This is how I interpret it:

I think Akane started softening in episode 6. After she shunned Mitsuki away from the hospital (*death glare), Takayuki came (*glare), then she fled, but looked back (*neutral) and said 'Narumi-san'.

In episode 7, she saw Haruka and Takayuki holding hands, then she ran and exchanged a bit of dialogue with him (*glare). She said, 'Please don't toy with my onee-san's feelings anymore' (*frown). Then she was congratulated by Takayuki for winning a swimming tournament (*neutral)

But in episode 8, after listening behind the door (*vulnerable), and realizing Takayuki's not coming lately, she finally becomes *teary-dreamy in the rain, calling Takayuki 'onii-chan'.

And so I ask, why the sudden change? At first Akane doesn't like Takayuki 'visiting' Haruka (ep. 6-7). Now she doesn't like Takayuki 'not visiting' Haruka (ep. 8) as expressed by her rain-bathing.
Old 2003-11-27, 08:20   Link #169
Tboz

Haruka wants Takayuki to visit, she even made a remark in one of the scene. Could Akane have gone to see him for her sister's sake?

I have to admit the atmosphere doesn't seems right though, why did she ran away when she saw Takayuki? If she is doing it for her sister, she could just have confronted him face to face.

Maybe she is hesitant about it? She doesn't want to see Takayuki cheating on her sister anymore, but yet she can't bear with Haruka's forlorn look...

Just some thoughts.
Old 2003-11-27, 09:09   Link #170
Mentar
Banned

I happened to rewatch ep2 recently after a longer time and took some time to concentrate on Akane a bit more than usual. Gotta love her for bullying Takayuki like this ... sooo funny.

Anyway, it's obvious that her interest in Takayuki (not romantic back then, but interest) was very strong and genuine. Also remember a teary Akane begging Mitsuki to take care of onee-san _and_ onii-chan. I guess that maybe in the present a good part of her wants to go back to the "happier" times of old. She really liked him alot - otherwise she wouldn't have pestered him so much.

Thinking back, Takayuki never showed any hostility towards her, even when she was lashing out in her rage he was kind to her, and complimenting her efforts and achievements. Moreover, she doesn't seem to have anyone else to talk to, and I can assure you guys that caring for a family member in a hospital for THAT long a time puts an incredible strain on you. I guess she wants some kindness towards her in return ...

Just some random thoughts.
Old 2003-11-27, 09:42   Link #171
bluemist
i am the mist

I thought Akane was the most mature and stable person in the anime, and now she's breaking apart as well (it's either her own venom bites her, or Takayuki's torment is just too contagious).

The strange thing is she's still getting high points in her swimming, even with all her angst/loneliness. Mitsuki couldn't do that, as seen in ep. 5.

But I think I finally understand my own POV on the "Onii-chan ... watashi ... mou" part. Akane thinks of the idea of telling the truth about the 'time delay', and she's trying to make a win-win situation out of it (Haruka should understand, and Takayuki and Mitsuki would leave them alone). I think she's trying to make everyone happy, just like the old days...

But then again, if she did tell the truth, chances are Haruka will get into a second coma!
Old 2003-11-27, 10:17   Link #172
Mentar
Banned

> But I think I finally understand my own POV on the "Onii-
> chan ... watashi ... mou" part. Akane thinks of the idea of
> telling the truth about the 'time delay', and she's trying
> to make a win-win situation out of it (Haruka should
> understand, and Takayuki and Mitsuki would leave them
> alone). I think she's trying to make everyone happy, just
> like the old days...

Hmmm *ponders*

I see two problems with this: First, it would directly go against Haruka's wishes to do so ... she had done so 1-2 times in the past, but would she hurt Haruka like this especially since there are chances for her to get together with Takayuki? Possibly, but ...

The second and more grave point: By doing so Mitsuki would "win". And if there's one defining trait of the "present" Akane, then it's the hatred for her. She made it clear: "I won't let you feel better, you have to suffer much more!"

And yeah, you're right - At the going rate, I'm afraid poor Haruka is headed for another shock. Coma number two would be very possible.

Intriguing stuff. It was no "sudden" development IMHO, she gradually thawed towards Takayuki. And I want to see ep9 kinda like RIGHT NOW
Old 2003-11-27, 22:59   Link #173
HeeroX

I think that Akane will confess to Takayuki in ep9.
Old 2003-11-28, 06:00   Link #174
Baka_XD
Inactive Member

In fact, I think the anime follows closely to HARUKA's ending......

And, I really hope it won't end as same as the game's ending does....becoz...

Spoiler:
Old 2003-11-28, 06:17   Link #175
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka_XD
In fact, I think the anime follows closely to HARUKA's ending......

And, I really hope it won't end as same as the game's ending does....becoz...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2003-11-28, 11:15   Link #176
Baka_XD
Inactive Member

In HARUKA ending, the scene has not been shown directly but....

Spoiler:

Please correct if there is any error.(Both my English and Japanese are not very good)
Old 2003-11-28, 12:08   Link #177
Key Board
Carbon

msg deleted
Old 2003-11-28, 12:11   Link #178
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board
No no no...

MAJOR SPOILER for Haruka's ending.

Spoiler:
As for the anime ending,

Spoiler:

Last edited by Key Board; 2003-12-02 at 03:07.
Closed Thread