AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-09-22, 02:55   Link #161
Iroha Isshiki

Hey guys! I just want to ask if there is a translation of WN of this series, I knew this series since 2014 but I didn't read it because of the comments and reviews about this series, Now I want to read the WN since I can read Japanese and I read the comments in this thread and maybe I want to give it a shot but the WN version got deleted as said in this thread.

Does the WN have a translation? I don't want to miss the information's omitted in the LN because I know the almost WN will change some of their plot once they are in LN version.

Or can someone tells the difference in WN and LN in this series. So I can know what truly happened . Thanks
Iroha Isshiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-22, 17:18   Link #162
teddychan
Dj Pedobear

Send a message via Yahoo to teddychan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroha Isshiki View Post
Hey guys! I just want to ask if there is a translation of WN of this series, I knew this series since 2014 but I didn't read it because of the comments and reviews about this series, Now I want to read the WN since I can read Japanese and I read the comments in this thread and maybe I want to give it a shot but the WN version got deleted as said in this thread.

Does the WN have a translation? I don't want to miss the information's omitted in the LN because I know the almost WN will change some of their plot once they are in LN version.

Or can someone tells the difference in WN and LN in this series. So I can know what truly happened . Thanks
LOL the Web Novel Didn't go very far though haha

just try wayback machine you'll see hahaha

the Light Novel already is far from the WN hahaha

the WN only got as far as exiting the dungeon I forgot. oh well just ask some readers of the LN of Dungeon Seeker Most of them are Die hard fans of Dark Edgy LN anyway

besides the WN was deleted by the website due to plagarism,
no source for this, only rumors.

hey like the old chinese saying
most rumors are half true half false. hahaha

http://t.garena.com/70462784
Find Dj aya or Dj Pedobear for more info

Greetings from Anime Daisuki!
AnimeDaisuki was created by saiben32.
For the Purpose of Inviting other Anime Lovers out there to talk and listen about anime.
AnimeDaisuki is a Room for Anime, Game and Music.
We welcome everyone to join our room.
Come and join and be an ULTIMATE OTAKU!
teddychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-25, 13:17   Link #163
Morilinde

Latest manga chapter. So it's not Ami but another girl who was summoned from earth (and also japanese) Might be that she is playing Ami's role. And the chruch gets a more prominent role then in the novel. In the novel one priest saw Junpei in disguise and just stated "don't touch him he is too dangerous" Here it seems as if they are looking for a fight. And the chapter ends with Noriko (?) making an appearance.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-02, 08:16   Link #164
watisit

Is the manga diverging from the LN? I don't see anything that resembles Vol 2 in the manga.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-02, 08:36   Link #165
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
Is the manga diverging from the LN? I don't see anything that resembles Vol 2 in the manga.
That's an understatement. It seems as if Volume 2 of the LN is completly skipped and even his return to the outside is (so far) completly new.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Old 2017-10-09, 17:40   Link #166
sparhawk1610
Asura

Sooo vol 5 and Noriko, I guess time to check the raws
Old 2017-10-09, 18:07   Link #167
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
Latest manga chapter. So it's not Ami but another girl who was summoned from earth (and also japanese) Might be that she is playing Ami's role. And the chruch gets a more prominent role then in the novel. In the novel one priest saw Junpei in disguise and just stated "don't touch him he is too dangerous" Here it seems as if they are looking for a fight. And the chapter ends with Noriko (?) making an appearance.
If Junpei can change his appearance then any character that shows up from now on could be Noriko or Kido in disguise. Including/especially the new girl. Junpei had better be careful who he reveals the truth to.
Old 2017-10-10, 01:29   Link #168
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
If Junpei can change his appearance then any character that shows up from now on could be Noriko or Kido in disguise. Including/especially the new girl. Junpei had better be careful who he reveals the truth to.
Only if they have a high level mimicry skill. Remember Junpei took his S-class skill from the dryad. A weaker skill should be no help against Junpei who also has S-class appraisal eyes
Old 2017-10-10, 06:30   Link #169
sparhawk1610
Asura

Spoiler for vol 5:
Old 2017-10-10, 08:00   Link #170
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
Spoiler for vol 5:
Who taking action first ? (first blood or apologize ?)
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-10, 16:20   Link #171
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Only if they have a high level mimicry skill. Remember Junpei took his S-class skill from the dryad. A weaker skill should be no help against Junpei who also has S-class appraisal eyes
And what's stopping them from having a similar S-class skill? If one person can have a skill, so can somebody else. He's better off suspecting everything and everyone.
Old 2017-10-11, 21:03   Link #172
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

I just finished volume 2 chapter 3...

WTF?! If this idiot doesn't raise his ATK and DEF to at least 50 or 100 soon, then I might consider dropping this. It would be unbelivably ridiculous if he ended up weaker than villagers once he gets out temporarily later on (and considering his level, he probably won't be able to level up much in the outside world either). No, seriously. Even after getting a warning that he might not be able to open a door at some point... He had to rely on Henry for the physical labour prepareation for killing the Kraken. What if next time there won't be any convenient helpers? He'd be screwed...

I mean if he had some kind of curse that blocks him from upgrading those values, that would be one thing, but his deliberate stubbornness on keeping his weakness at such a level is just... facepalm-worthy to put it mildly.
Old 2017-10-12, 01:48   Link #173
Morilinde

Junpei got some skills / weapons to raise his ATK / DEF stats but yeah he mostly puts his points into speed (even after upgrading to B-Class job) His current values (at the start of volume 5) are like this:

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2017-10-12, 02:07   Link #174
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I wonder if his semen can be used as poison too...
Old 2017-10-12, 05:39   Link #175
AnimeFangirl

Every single part of his body is poisonous, even his sweat and saliva and yes, semen. It's discussed in the most recent manga chapter.
Old 2017-10-12, 06:29   Link #176
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
Every single part of his body is poisonous, even his sweat and saliva and yes, semen. It's discussed in the most recent manga chapter.
Well the novel has a severe loophole: he had sex with Ami (multiple times at that) but she is still alive and well. So far it is limited to his blood. Perhaps he can control the poison level or Am has skills which save her life
Old 2017-10-12, 06:33   Link #177
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

When Ami has sex with him, I thought she had posoin immunity or resistance (super class) so no wonder she can survive... But Now, Noriko, the vile bitch is show up...will he forgive her?
Old 2017-10-12, 06:33   Link #178
Asuka'
Nin Nin

His meat also poisonous, the cannibal tribe inside dungeon were wiped out because ate his feet.
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-12, 06:48   Link #179
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I find that funny actually... They eat him and died... That's definitely instant karma...
Old 2017-10-13, 06:10   Link #180
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Well the novel has a severe loophole: he had sex with Ami (multiple times at that) but she is still alive and well. So far it is limited to his blood. Perhaps he can control the poison level or Am has skills which save her life
Can't vouch for the novel as I haven't read it, but as Ruki0089 says in the manga it is established that Ami has a skill that makes her immune to every kind of poison.

Tags
fantasy, tragedy