AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-08-29, 19:05   Link #161
tsunade666

how many is the current sales and how many per volume is the current sales?

Usually its been recorded or posted in the net for fans to see.

200k copies for a 11 volume series isn't that big. Unless its 1 volume but if one volume already sold 200k copies then it should already reach its target of 1 million sold copies.
Old 2020-08-31, 00:07   Link #162
kurosa

Quote:
The series has exceeded 200,000 copies! Enter the newly written development that can read the continuation of the WEB version!
MTL says serie 200k copies sold. Not sure if MTL is trolling me or the whole serie just sold 200k copies.
kurosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-31, 10:02   Link #163
dragon1412

It's depend, series that are 10 vols + tend to have big number, 1mil is actually assumed that each books sold around 80-100k copies, and that's not a small number, only really big title managed to do that without any merchandise. Remember, Nishino only have a manga adaption, no anime and big marketing for it. Assumed the sales rate of Normal series, Nishino would be fine if it's managed to cross into 400-500k mark, 350k is probably still acceptible, though that's really steep. using vol 9 and 10 as benchmark, 100k per vol is kinda hard, but it might get enough consideration from management if each vol managed to cross 50k mark.

Nishino also get the bad deal for coming till now without an anime, which generally served as massive boost for series from lesser known author.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-13, 13:03   Link #164
VooXoo

The girls are cute, the plot is unique enough, it have espers that are trending most of the time, there is action and fanservice, MC is not a total pushover.

It should continue just for not being another damn isekai, with the market full of that stuff series like this are a good breather.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-04, 08:02   Link #165
VooXoo

The manga stopped at 14.5 4 months ago chapters and mangadex say is complete.
Hope is not the case and the editor just put it on hiatus for...you know what.

With no one translating it the manga was the only thing we had left.
Old 2020-11-13, 20:49   Link #166
kurosa

That beautiful moment when you found out that a capeless hero has pick up the novel :')
https://watonbar.blogspot.com/2020/1...n-trip-11.html
Old 2020-11-13, 22:11   Link #167
SirCopert

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurosa View Post
That beautiful moment when you found out that a capeless hero has pick up the novel :')
https://watonbar.blogspot.com/2020/1...n-trip-11.html
They use google translate though, but I suppose it's better than nothing
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-14, 17:22   Link #168
kurosa

Really? well MTL sucks but hey at least it's still alive.
If we are lucky enough someone might help him/her to translate it better.

EDIT: At least translator is using DeepL, which is IMO the best machine translator.

Last edited by kurosa; 2020-11-22 at 21:03. Reason: DeepL lml
Old 2020-11-26, 14:29   Link #169
VooXoo

Just discovered the novel updates page was revived this month after some time I didn't even try opening it, splendid news that someone took it back up, it being MTL a bit less but beggars can't be choosers, hoping is a TL that tries to fix sentences.
Sadly the manga fully disappeared after the latest extra chapter, possibly a serie axed for the outbreak damaging jobs, or was simply unpopular, the art style wasn't much so not a big loss but as the only other way to get some Nishino it was felt.
There is even a chance that like Tanaka the author will find someone else to draw it and restart it, but possibly do better because Tanaka manga had a mediocre artist and the remake have one worse .
Old 2020-12-09, 11:58   Link #170
VooXoo

Got some free tiem and read some new TL chapters, the quality is lwoer than I expected but I've seen worse, and after a hiatus so long I'm fine with it.
Nishino never used his power on the trip arc, we made theories about what is, wind, barriers or psycho kinesis, but is possible that is something he can't use outside Japan?
Old 2020-12-09, 21:59   Link #171
kurosa

Quote:
Nishino never used his power on the trip arc, we made theories about what is, wind, barriers or psycho kinesis, but is possible that is something he can't use outside Japan?
What? Dude, the man went full Die Hard, he wreck 2 damn buildings while fighting gabriela, flew thought half city protecting Francisca and more xD
Spoiler:

I think you might be talkin' when he was facing the thugs, right?
Spoiler:

I don't know if all the people with superpowers have this weakness but seems at least for the Esper (Psychic?) type that brain is their power source so a hit in their head (As we see in later chapters) or sleep deprivation (Nishino's case in this arc) weakens and block their power.

Last edited by kurosa; 2020-12-09 at 22:02. Reason: Illustrations
Old 2020-12-19, 00:51   Link #172
kurosa

Nishino Vol.10 will be released in Dec 25 according to novel artist and obviously to celebrate the end of this crappy year we have the canon (I hope) couple (ShimizuxNishino) in the cover

Spoiler:

Vol. 10 resume MTL (DeepL)
Nishino, it's made up of hosts !? Presented in a completely newly written [host edition]!

The middle class of the caste on campus, a high school student with a dull face, Gogo Nishino, is one of the most talented people in the area. He started attending a cram school in search of a friend of the opposite sex, but he protected them from the host involved with the female lecturer and chairman, and entered the host club with a buy word as a selling word. To compete with the No. 1 host in sales. With the cooperation of the chairman who feels guilty about entering Nishino's host, we will specially train customers and aim to improve sales.
On the other hand, in his surroundings, the situation began to move significantly over the treatment of [normal]. Targeted classmates, repeated attacks, and escape. While the world's strongest boy is in danger, changes appear in the human pattern of Group A in the second year. Finally, "She" has fallen [Host Edition], guidance with overwhelming volume!

Some pics I found
https://imgur.com/a/AMT1e2N

Last edited by kurosa; 2020-12-19 at 14:26. Reason: More Pics
Old 2020-12-19, 11:37   Link #173
SirCopert

She is the class representative, right? However I doubt they will become a couple in this volume, at most she will fall in love with him
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-19, 14:24   Link #174
kurosa

Dude 2020 was an awful year, don't ruin me this

I also don't think they will become a couple but I hope they get closer.

I hope someone can translate the texts in illustrations.
Old 2020-12-19, 22:42   Link #175
Rukasu

Spoiler:

"Hey, tell me something interesting."
"Oh, I understand. This is a story I heard from a friend who runs a bar in Roppongi ..."
"That's why I'll praise you more!"
"But isn't that a sarcasm?"
"That's fine!
From a boy's point of view, "It's better to be a little exaggerated!"
Spoiler:

"I hear there's a thing called pillow fights in these places."
".................."
"I've always been intrigued by the idea of a champagne tower."
Spoiler:

Sumika-chan
So let's get someone to solve this problem
Social class: Cram school teacher
An instructor who is in charge of English at the cram school that the chairman attends. Shotacon. I'm addicted to the host club, and Yuya is in charge. A noble person who likes younger boys and shows his motherhood to Nishino. Thirty.
Spoiler:

Oono
I will definitely show you this useful teacher!
Social class: Young head of the yakuza
A yakuza who is active in Tokyo. He met Nishino by giving a little bit to Takeuchi-kun and Matsuura-san, and was once beaten up by Kotenpan. After that, he understood the existence of [Normal] and began to cleverly approach Nishino.
Spoiler:

Yuuya-kun
I'm sorry, but can you accompany me now? If you don't, I'll be late.
Social class: Successful host
He is an ace player who works at a famous host club in Tokyo. By chance, he meets Nishino and challenges him to a game to sell himself as a host (or is challenged by him). His first name is "I".

Last edited by Rukasu; 2020-12-20 at 21:35. Reason: some errors in the names has been fixed
Rukasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-19, 23:16   Link #176
kurosa

Thanks buddy, at least we can get some idea about what's happening

Quote:
i don't know how to make spoiler images
[*SPOILER][*IMG][*/IMG][*/SPOILER]

Delete *

Last edited by kurosa; 2020-12-19 at 23:22. Reason: I know how to make spoiler images but I don't have any.
Old 2020-12-19, 23:24   Link #177
Rukasu

I'm from watonbar any translation needed just say it
Rukasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-19, 23:29   Link #178
kurosa

Thanks for picking up the serie, love ya bro

Last edited by kurosa; 2020-12-19 at 23:31. Reason: I'm awesome 2
Old 2020-12-19, 23:41   Link #179
Disdanny
Izanagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurosa View Post
Nishino Vol.10 will be released in Dec 25 according to novel artist and obviously to celebrate the end of this crappy year we have the canon (I hope) couple (ShimizuxNishino) in the cover

Spoiler:

Vol. 10 resume MTL (DeepL)
Nishino, it's made up of hosts !? Presented in a completely newly written [host edition]!

The middle class of the caste on campus, a high school student with a dull face, Gogo Nishino, is one of the most talented people in the area. He started attending a cram school in search of a friend of the opposite sex, but he protected them from the host involved with the female lecturer and chairman, and entered the host club with a buy word as a selling word. To compete with the No. 1 host in sales. With the cooperation of the chairman who feels guilty about entering Nishino's host, we will specially train customers and aim to improve sales.
On the other hand, in his surroundings, the situation began to move significantly over the treatment of [normal]. Targeted classmates, repeated attacks, and escape. While the world's strongest boy is in danger, changes appear in the human pattern of Group A in the second year. Finally, "She" has fallen [Host Edition], guidance with overwhelming volume!

Some pics I found
https://imgur.com/a/AMT1e2N

Damn her boobs grew? Lol she looks more chesty than before. Whatever I rather have Nishino with the Blonde milf.
Disdanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-19, 23:56   Link #180
kurosa

I don't think so buddy, maybe the outfit?
Anyway good to have her as a main character in this arc.

Tags
harem, mc with mob face, mc with special powers, underestimated mc, yandere main heroine