5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 0.90%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 1.36%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.90%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.45%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-02-16, 17:02   Link #161
Narutaro

I hope Alejandro is not some kind of arms dealer, because if he is, than all this is about money, and that's kind of lame imo, besides, Alejandro character does not look like someone who's doing thing for money. that kind of thing suit Ali character more than Alejandro

I haven't seen a lot of complete gundam series, but the villain usually never do things just for money, they usually have their own ideal or higher goal they want to accomplish.
Narutaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 17:48   Link #162
Graham Aker
VirgoFlag

Please wait for OVERFLAG with GN-Drive
Graham Aker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 18:17   Link #163
Spitfire
Mr. Bushido

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post

And: Wasn't the Throne Eins damaged last time? It looks intact, which seems to be some sort of plot-hole... isn't it?
No, the arm is clearly missing during the fight.
Old 2008-02-16, 18:52   Link #164
sart

Quote:
But didn't he fire his gun? Doesn't this require a working arm?

BTW, did I understand it correct, that Saji's Sister and her coworker were talking about some scientist called Ragna Ha...(?) ?
Is it possible, that this is the entity mentioned in the last episode?
he fired the shoulder cannon.
sart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 20:07   Link #165
X207
Gamyūsa

sweet, looks like the MS powerplants will be upgraded.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 20:38   Link #166
Graham Aker
VirgoFlag

All I need is just patience, Gundam!
Graham Aker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 20:44   Link #167
Astrana
MMmmmm Bacon~~~

these GN drives release red particles, so they are the same type as thrones. remember now, throne's GN drive are not the real Solar Furnace, they are inferior than the real ones.
Astrana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 21:06   Link #168
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer

Quote:
Interesting to see, that Tieria and Setsuna were using the team formations, that were actually planned for the last fight in the big battle. But it's strange, that Tieria switched to Nadleeh so fast, seeing how he wanted to hide this ability of his Gundam last time.
Now that Nadleeh's already been leaked I don't think he cares about using it. He was pissed the first time because it wasn't supposed to be revealed that early into CB's campaign.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 21:34   Link #169
philmein

Wait, is Graham obtaining a new suit? "That" suit in particular?

Boy, will he kick ass.
philmein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 22:01   Link #170
Papaya
Sup

Send a message via AIM to Papaya Send a message via MSN to Papaya
Nah, Graham is sticking with the Flags.
Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 22:09   Link #171
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post
Nah, Graham is sticking with the Flags.
Hopefully the 3 blocs will stick with their designs and simply integrate the GN Drives into their own designs so like a Tieren powered by a GN Drive and such.

They only got 10 so unless they successfully re-engineer it there's not much they can do.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 22:36   Link #172
rpgman1

Is it possible that Ali Al Sarshes will ride in that new suit? I seem to recall that he was the only pilot who keeps changing mobile suits. This episode wasn't as good as the last one, but it did show some interesting tidbits about the Meisters, Thrones, and the other factions. I personally feel that CB is runned by rich people who had nothing else better to do (the organization existed for over 200 years. That would explain Alejandro Corner and Wang Liu Mei as Observers (or Surveyors). I would really want to know what is up with Ribbons (Libbons). He is a mystery and an enigma in the series.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 22:53   Link #173
killer3000ad

On another note, this is perhaps the first time I've seen Tieria smile throughout the entire series.
killer3000ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 23:35   Link #174
digi.amuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgman1 View Post
Is it possible that Ali Al Sarshes will ride in that new suit? I seem to recall that he was the only pilot who keeps changing mobile suits. This episode wasn't as good as the last one, but it did show some interesting tidbits about the Meisters, Thrones, and the other factions. I personally feel that CB is runned by rich people who had nothing else better to do (the organization existed for over 200 years. That would explain Alejandro Corner and Wang Liu Mei as Observers (or Surveyors). I would really want to know what is up with Ribbons (Libbons). He is a mystery and an enigma in the series.
I could see Ali piloting one of those suits in the future maybe, b/c like you said, he likes to change to better suits once available. I dont think he'll pilot that one...or maybe I should say I dont want him to pilot that one. When I first watched the previews for ep20, it made me feel like Ribbons was going to be the pilot. Though I know it doesnt make sense if Ribbons and the Thrones are under Alejandro's thumb for them to fight, the Thrones could merely be despensable/disposeable. As people stated earlier, Alej could be using the Thrones as an opportunity to up the ante, then give the 3 blocks GN drives, which they can use to fight back against GUNDAM. Then the Thrones would be expendable, but still useful to at least add fuel to the fire, while also causing dissension amongst CB. In that sense the thrones are more like eyecandy, for everyone to focus on at this moment. The Meisters Gundams on the otherhand, are altogether different, and would have a differernt significance.

Still I dont like the idea that for 200 years, CB has been building Gundams, only for some a$$whipe to basically have them purposed for destruction for his own gains. I mean seriously, I know CB is made of rich guys, but jeez. Hey lets throw a couple cajillion dollars away and make the most advanced warmachines(lawl yeah right) known to man. Flash forward 200 years: OK they're finished, now lets cause trouble watch as we make $$$ off the world powers in their pursuit to destroy these things. Sure its not what grampa wanted, but...I'm bored, so its like whatever, you know.
That's retarded.

Tho I could see it under the premise that once we've nobly united the world against GUNDAM, we wont need them anymore, so they can be either destroyed or given as a present to Za Warudo for uniting, as their defenders (yeah right)

On a different note: Tieria has really been cool the last couple of episodes. I think I actually like him now. Tho, now that i think about it, there were alot of characters I didnt initially like, but now they're favs (basically the Aces, Saji) That was mostly b/c I was in Gundam mode, so anyone fighting Gundam=no love, but I got over that pretty quickly and those guys are awesome.
Old 2008-02-16, 23:49   Link #175
chrisbad726

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer3000ad View Post
On another note, this is perhaps the first time I've seen Tieria smile throughout the entire series.
I had the same thought to.
chrisbad726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 23:50   Link #176
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
Now that Nadleeh's already been leaked I don't think he cares about using it. He was pissed the first time because it wasn't supposed to be revealed that early into CB's campaign.
Well may indeed be right on that one. Plus if these guys did hack into Vade then they might already know about Nadleeh anyways so no point in keeping that a secret. But true that since its already been shown off secrecy is pretty mute at this point. Maybe if he hadn't been forced to use Nadleeh earlier than he might have been bothered using it now.
Old 2008-02-17, 03:42   Link #177
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

I have a feeling the white mobile suit may be a prototype for the thrones. . . Anyhow, it's got the whole Tallgeese vibe going on. TALLGEESE!!!!!!!

Did Saji and Louise split up or did she send him off to Japan to continue with school w/ the promise she'll fly to see him ASAP. Anyhow, they won't be apart for long. She'll probably get released from the hospital in the next two episodes and spend a few weeks organizing the funerals and all the other stuff.

Anyhow. . . yeah. . . the three factions will stick with their own mecha platforms. Remember, they are all about inviduallity and national pride. They are heavy on promoting unity within their own alliances. They aren't going to ride around in Gundams or anything that looks like them because of what they have represented. I think this is why the show's creators went to such lengths to create cool looking robots for the HRL, EU, and Union. They won't be using Gundams because of story and plot elements and they need cool alternatives.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-17, 03:47   Link #178
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Episode started out good then went boring but ended interesting.

Guess Setsuna isn't the only wanting to take down the Throne Gundams. But man the first person to come support Setsuna was a shocker. Tiera and Setsuna make an awesome dou, they were about to win.

So, it seems like the observers might be the traitors huh. It's Gundam vs Gundam now.

Were those pods filled with new Gundams? If so, guess we'll be seeing lots of new Gundams soon.

Oh yeah, Louise still has her legs. Guess some of use were wrong. But WTF? Louise and Saji going different ways? I don't think that will last long and it will be Saji who comes back for her.

That's kind of obvious. Did he even tell her he loved her? I mean, he's been wanting to say it for the entire series, so far. He's such a wiener, He hasn't even kissed her.

They aren't going to leave it like that. At least, we haven't seen him get on the airplane. Maybe he bucks up, marches his way back to the hospital, grabs her, and smacks one on her. Or. . . they can wait for him to grow some bigger gonads after he has a testosterone rush flying a giant robot or punching someone in the face.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-17, 04:02   Link #179
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
Anyhow. . . yeah. . . the three factions will stick with their own mecha platforms. Remember, they are all about inviduallity and national pride. They are heavy on promoting unity within their own alliances. They aren't going to ride around in Gundams or anything that looks like them because of what they have represented. I think this is why the show's creators went to such lengths to create cool looking robots for the HRL, EU, and Union. They won't be using Gundams because of story and plot elements and they need cool alternatives.
Faction Mecha is preferable in every way for me. Even Soma's pink Tierian is cooler to me than any of the Gundams.

They're not overpowered. The pilots inside of them can actually die. The suits won't do all the work for the pilots and are inherently unforgiving of mistakes.
Wesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-17, 04:34   Link #180
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Watched Chinese subs of Episode 19.

Seems like Gundam 00 started to get good the previous episode, and is keeping up the momentum this week. Let's hope they can continue to keep it up. 9/10.
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote