AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 21 32.31%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 15.38%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 22 33.85%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 10.77%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 6.15%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.54%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-18, 07:10   Link #161
GreenLama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer545-sama View Post
OMG! OMG! FANSERVICE OF FELLI AND NINA!
Oh man loli nakedness! O_O The DVD will be even more nuts. I think #11 is going to be OMG with O_O
I knew fans service was coming, I mean, they have already had some breast fondaling and it was only a matter of time before Felli or Nina were going to be damn near naked or something. Personally, I am not a fan of fan service, but I will not complain if it's just once, if it becomes too much then it dampers the story, IMO.
Old 2009-03-18, 09:20   Link #162
solembum
The WereCat

well from what I saw in true knight's links we better look forward for what the SCP is wearing. it looks so damn cool.
Old 2009-03-18, 09:48   Link #163
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Nina is completely bipolar she was bitchy right till the end even though i consider her last lines of hate toward Layfon to be more tsuntsun. Not a very interesting episode but once again LayfonxFelli moments keep tuned in. Felli on Layfons shoulders was hilarious all because of one little jealous moment but karma is alive and well after 3 hits on Layfon she got hers right into that steel beam OUCH
Old 2009-03-18, 20:23   Link #164
TrueKnight

Hmm, it seems like the scouters the gang used are being powered by Felli's Nen-I's powers.....or can only activates when a nen-I user is present. Interesting gadget that probably didn't use electricity...
Old 2009-03-18, 21:17   Link #165
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

based on age though, Savaris should be kohai to Luckens. but then again, Savaris is BA.
Old 2009-03-18, 23:22   Link #166
demonfang

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
based on age though, Savaris should be kohai to Luckens. but then again, Savaris is BA.
? Lukkens is Savaris' family name, not sure what you're talking about kouhais for.
Old 2009-03-19, 02:22   Link #167
fslslayer

It took us 2 days to sub Regios 10.
We beat Ayako but we had 3 release; the first one had grammar and timing errors but we fixed it later in v2.

Sorry that we stay up a whole night working on it. We totally want to troll people with fake subs.

And back onto the topic of subs. Ours were pretty close to Ayako and they used apprentice like we did but I though they were brothers but Brian translated it into apprentice which was weird but oh well. After hours of re-editing the grammar filled first release we released the final copy. Oh well, better luck next time for us I guess.

FYI: We are trying to get up Akikan 10 oh well, Chihiro beat us to 9.

Last edited by fslslayer; 2009-03-19 at 04:09.
Old 2009-03-19, 10:51   Link #168
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by fslslayer View Post
It took us 2 days to sub Regios 10.
We beat Ayako but we had 3 release; the first one had grammar and timing errors but we fixed it later in v2.

Sorry that we stay up a whole night working on it. We totally want to troll people with fake subs.

And back onto the topic of subs. Ours were pretty close to Ayako and they used apprentice like we did but I though they were brothers but Brian translated it into apprentice which was weird but oh well. After hours of re-editing the grammar filled first release we released the final copy. Oh well, better luck next time for us I guess.

FYI: We are trying to get up Akikan 10 oh well, Chihiro beat us to 9.
Thank you for your hard work. I wish I had the necessary skills to help groups like you. You're an asset to the anime watching community.
Old 2009-03-19, 11:19   Link #169
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Nina is completely bipolar she was bitchy right till the end even though i consider her last lines of hate toward Layfon to be more tsuntsun. Not a very interesting episode but once again LayfonxFelli moments keep tuned in. Felli on Layfons shoulders was hilarious all because of one little jealous moment but karma is alive and well after 3 hits on Layfon she got hers right into that steel beam OUCH
I don't know man I just find nina's tsuntsun so damn off putting, compared to so many other lovely tsundere's her tsun comes of PMS to the max. Really even ogiue who is like Max TSUNdere doesn't come off as this bitchy. I can't put my finger on it but nina just frustrates me, what I consider a fail at tsundere.
Old 2009-03-19, 19:40   Link #170
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

oops. i meant the guy whose arm got cut off. i'm horrible with names. i normally get them down by ep 12 or 13...

anyways, it just dawned on me that if Layfon wanted to, he could have torn Shante to shreds without thinking about it.. just string up a few of those wires and its game over for an annoying character..
Old 2009-03-20, 02:12   Link #171
SkoolRumble4Ya

Yeah Nina is being mess up right now just like another Nina in a different series.
Old 2009-03-20, 05:18   Link #172
ipernorris

What's the title for episode 11?
It will be a fanservice galore, I know that much...
Oh well just nice viewing and nothing more, pretty boring in the complex.
Old 2009-03-20, 21:23   Link #173
Voitan

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Oh boy. Enter new competition, and may I say a formidable one, in the race for our favorite topic: pairing. Leerin, Felli, and Nina.... well, they better watch out.

Gorneo is done playing as proven from the face time displayed above. Can I be bold enough to say Gorneo x Layfon is now officially has made an entry to this great pairing debate?
Man is unstoppable.

ADD ONE MORE TO THE HAREM!

lulz
Old 2009-03-24, 19:17   Link #174
Red_eyes

I'm still not quite understanding the reasons behind Layfon's banishment. Does more get revealed later on? Why does he incapacitate Gahard, even though he knows that will lead to Gahard revealing the photos to him? He also said that the queen banished him because they don't want martial arts to be shown as a threat to people. What's that supposed to mean? It's all so confusing...

Does Gorneo not know that Gahard was the one who challenged Layfon to the match?
Old 2009-03-24, 19:21   Link #175
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_eyes View Post
I'm still not quite understanding the reasons behind Layfon's banishment. Does more get revealed later on? Why does he incapacitate Gahard, even though he knows that will lead to Gahard revealing the photos to him? He also said that the queen banished him because they don't want martial arts to be shown as a threat to people. What's that supposed to mean? It's all so confusing...

Does Gorneo not know that Gahard was the one who challenged Layfon to the match?
He was doing illegal stuffs like gambling. As a member of the Heaven Blades, it was unforgivable.

He was doing that, I think, because the orphanage needed money, and he thought it was a good thing to do even illegal stuffs if it's for the people he cares about (the orphans, leerin etc.). But then, he didn't understand why the orphans (minus leerin) got mad at him, because he was sure that they will understand why he did that (It was to help them). But they didn't see it that way.
Old 2009-03-24, 22:39   Link #176
Arkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_eyes View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
He was doing illegal stuffs like gambling. As a member of the Heaven Blades, it was unforgivable.

He was doing that, I think, because the orphanage needed money, and he thought it was a good thing to do even illegal stuffs if it's for the people he cares about (the orphans, leerin etc.). But then, he didn't understand why the orphans (minus leerin) got mad at him, because he was sure that they will understand why he did that (It was to help them). But they didn't see it that way.
If I recall what I read around here correctly, I think his original intent was to kill Gahard to silence him, but he couldn't bring himself to do it and went for the arm slice instead. The prize fighting may have disgraced the Heaven Blades image, but I think the real issue was that Layfon seriously injured Gorneo. The queen didn't want the people internalizing that military arts abilities are as deadly to the citizens as they are to the filth monsters. Their Regios is supposedly the best when it comes to military arts and the Heavens Blades are the epitome of that and seen as defenders. You don't want the populace to fear people with such power turning on the regular citizens. Layfon had to be punished to preserve the status quo.

Gorneo does not know that Layfon was being blackmailed I believe. Nor does Layfon even really care enough to explain.
Old 2009-03-24, 22:52   Link #177
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
If I recall what I read around here correctly, I think his original intent was to kill Gahard to silence him, but he couldn't bring himself to do it and went for the arm slice instead. The prize fighting may have disgraced the Heaven Blades image, but I think the real issue was that Layfon seriously injured Gorneo. The queen didn't want the people internalizing that military arts abilities are as deadly to the citizens as they are to the filth monsters. Their Regios is supposedly the best when it comes to military arts and the Heavens Blades are the epitome of that and seen as defenders. You don't want the populace to fear people with such power turning on the regular citizens. Layfon had to be punished to preserve the status quo.

Gorneo does not know that Layfon was being blackmailed I believe. Nor does Layfon even really care enough to explain.
I see what you mean, and I think you're right.

Correct your error though. In the bolded part, you mean Gorneo's master, don't you?
Old 2009-03-25, 07:45   Link #178
GreenLama
Banned

Quote:

This was my general understanding too, i just cant see Layfon gambling and doing illegal activities for his own personal gain, it just isn't his style.
Old 2009-03-25, 11:12   Link #179
Arkard

Quote:
I see what you mean, and I think you're right.

Correct your error though. In the bolded part, you mean Gorneo's master, don't you?
<nod>
Old 2009-04-09, 06:29   Link #180
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Got a novel question. Did Nina forgive Layfon after the Gorneo incident? Cause i feel like the anime skip that part which might confuse some.