AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-14, 03:11   Link #1781
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

The testosterone level in here is getting rather high. If it gets any higher, I think it would be the perfect place to organize "The Man Festival" here. All male OCs and posters are automatically entered as contestants of course.

Females are welcome to join in the contest but it would preferred if they be spectators and judges I wonder who would be the new champion, the manliness of them all.
Old 2007-06-14, 03:15   Link #1782
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
The testosterone level in here is getting rather high. If it gets any higher, I think it would be the perfect place to organize "The Man Festival" here. All male OCs and posters are automatically entered as contestants of course.

Females are welcome to join in the contest but it would preferred if they be spectators and judges I wonder who would be the new champion, the manliness of them all.
That sounds dangerous In this case Serge's going to disguise himself as a female again
Old 2007-06-14, 03:24   Link #1783
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Ware wa Zengar Zombolto! AKU WO TATSU TSURUGI NARI!!!!

ITTOU RYOUDAN!!!!

*Cleaves tshouryuu in half*

Waga Zankantou ni tatenu mono nashi...
------------

In other words, no thanks

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-14, 03:26   Link #1784
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

(Kha switches Linker Cores with Tausend Kreuz, then Sakura syncs in, transforming him into Sakura Zaki)

Also, in other words, no thanks.
Old 2007-06-14, 03:36   Link #1785
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Ware wa Zengar Zombolto! AKU WO TATSU TSURUGI NARI!!!!

ITTOU RYOUDAN!!!!

*Cleaves tshouryuu in half*

Waga Zankantou ni tatenu mono nashi...
------------

In other words, no thanks
Winner of Round 1, Lowegear!!
Spoiler for Read at you own discretion:

Looks like I'm out of the contest. Will someone defeat Lowegear or will he become the Champion? The manliness of them all

Edit: I'm so bad
Old 2007-06-14, 03:37   Link #1786
KBTKaiser

*Summons a full yuusha group trains their targetting sights on tshouryuu*

Kaisers: Gatherway Beam!
Space Patrol Force: Gatherway Blaster!
Olin Legend: Bakuretsu Formation!
Brave Express: Joint Dragon Fire!
Brave Police: Brave Cannon!
Legendra Warriors: Miracle Galactica Buster!
Super Fire Dagwon: TRIANGLE CHRISTMAS BEAM!
GGGG: GOLDION KURASHAAAAAAA!!!

in short: No.
Old 2007-06-14, 03:37   Link #1787
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Looks like I'm out of the contest. Will someone defeat Lowegear or will he become the Champion? The manliness of them all

*performs Harakiri with Zankantou*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-14, 03:37   Link #1788
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Backlog.... heavy.... emergency reply... will read the rest later....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
@Kha & Keroko: I was also planning for a short conversation between Aurion, Keroko and Kha later on in my scenario. Would you mind if they're included? It has something to do about those two having the extremes of a certain attribute. (ie. Keroko - Neltharion Powers; Kha - Divine Powers)
No problem, if you have problems figuring something out or have doupts on how the Aspect system works, just give me a call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormturmoil View Post
also, a note on my understanding (or lack of...) about Necron operations in CroSys...

Spoiler for theory:
Quote:
Nice analysis here.

Of course, you have to warp in the Monoliths first, since Monoliths themselves cannot travel through dimensions. You can't connect to something if if you haven't actually been there. That's why the Traveller is so dangerous: He's the only one who can actually bring Necrons through the Dimensions, and Monoliths along with him.
I really need to get myself a Necron codex, just on the safe side, but oh well. *cracks knuckles*

It's arguable wether or not Necron have or do not have acces to dimensional travel, as the only 3 dimensions in the 40k universe are the normal realm, the warp and the webway. The webway is Eldar only grounds, and so far the Necron do not have acces to it. The warp is a no-go for Necron, as the C'tan are beings of the material universe, going into the warp would be suicide.

Necron are, however, masters of phase shifting and deep striking. Since phase shifting technically means they place themselves in a different dimension, I would not put their capabillity of traveling dimensions too far behind.

Quote:
On a sidenote btw, I imagined that it was The Traveller who Keroko fought against on the 178th.
I was thinking the nightbringer, actually, as he is currently the weakest of the C'tan.
Old 2007-06-14, 03:39   Link #1789
Aaron008R

Quote:

I believe that you should ASK PERMISSION from us males here first before signing us up in that *kerplunk* Festival. Unless you want to be even more beaten up than Tais, you hear me?

Besides, I haven't Youtube'd it yet. So the details are still vague.

Quote:

Edit: I'm so bad

Nevermind... I'm not Youtubing it anymore. And I'm definitely out of this.

I'm calling the MODs if this gets out of hand. This is an OC thread.*eyebrow twitches*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
No problem, if you have problems figuring something out or have doupts on how the Aspect system works, just give me a call.
Thanks. But I'm really more curious on how Keroko interacts with Aurion. I have the three other Aces figured out. But Keroko is your character after all. If it's a little vague, it goes like this.

Hayate = Most niece-like to Aurion
Nanoha = Still as cheerful (and clueless) as ever
Fate = A little nervous in case she might get teased again
Keroko = ????
Kha = Calls him Sempai and is also a victim to pranks
Hikki = ????

Which brings me to another point. USB, how would Hikki act around Aurion?

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-06-14 at 03:51.
Old 2007-06-14, 03:44   Link #1790
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I really need to get myself a Necron codex, just on the safe side, but oh well. *cracks knuckles*

It's arguable wether or not Necron have or do not have acces to dimensional travel, as the only 3 dimensions in the 40k universe are the normal realm, the warp and the webway. The webway is Eldar only grounds, and so far the Necron do not have acces to it. The warp is a no-go for Necron, as the C'tan are beings of the material universe, going into the warp would be suicide.

Necron are, however, masters of phase shifting and deep striking. Since phase shifting technically means they place themselves in a different dimension, I would not put their capabillity of traveling dimensions too far behind.
I always thought that their dimensional powers only encompassed local universal dimensions... sure they can phase shift out of the material universe, dunno about phase shifting out into another completely different dimension through voidspace entirely. But then again, don't think I'm that knowledgeable on that aspect of the Necrons. The only reason I didn't think the Necrons could dimension-hop ala TSAB is because they went into sleep when the Enslavers went on their bloody rampage instead of simply migrating into a fresh food source on another dimension

Old 2007-06-14, 03:45   Link #1791
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quite true, though this *splosh* Festival arc has taught me an interesting use for Kha's Ranma 1/2 mode.

Good thing he's too upright to use that form to get into the girls' shower too.

(notices everyone staring at him incredulously)

Right...?
Old 2007-06-14, 03:45   Link #1792
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Spoiler for Conclusion?:
Spoiler for Conclusion:

- i still have a shift to work so... i'll be back.
Old 2007-06-14, 03:52   Link #1793
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
I always thought that their dimensional powers only encompassed local universal dimensions... sure they can phase shift out of the material universe, dunno about phase shifting out into another completely different dimension through voidspace entirely. But then again, don't think I'm that knowledgeable on that aspect of the Necrons. The only reason I didn't think the Necrons could dimension-hop ala TSAB is because they went into sleep when the Enslavers went on their bloody rampage instead of simply migrating into a fresh food source on another dimension
Well, it's just that we are limited to the amount of dimensions the 40k world has, which is 3, and besides the material realm all others have valid reasons why the Necron stay away from them.

Simply put: the 40k realms doesn't have more then those 3 dimensions, so we are pretty much feeling in the dark here.
Old 2007-06-14, 03:57   Link #1794
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Well, it's just that we are limited to the amount of dimensions the 40k world has, which is 3, and besides the material realm all others have valid reasons why the Necron stay away from them.

Simply put: the 40k realms doesn't have more then those 3 dimensions, so we are pretty much feeling in the dark here.
In THEIR realm yes. But I'd always imagined that the 40K world was a dimension in itself, via the TSAB system. The normal realm, the webway and the Warp would be subdimensions on that universe, a local phenomena so to speak

Of course, we already integrated the Necrons here, so we should just run with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Quite true, though this *splosh* Festival arc has taught me an interesting use for Kha's Ranma 1/2 mode.

Good thing he's too upright to use that form to get into the girls' shower too.

(notices everyone staring at him incredulously)

Right...?
"I can sense the Taint of Chaos is strong with you..."

Old 2007-06-14, 04:01   Link #1795
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
In THEIR realm yes. But I'd always imagined that the 40K world was a dimension in itself, via the TSAB system. The normal realm, the webway and the Warp would be subdimensions on that universe, a local phenomena so to speak

Of course, we already integrated the Necrons here, so we should just run with it
Agreed.

Quote:
"I can sense the Taint of Chaos is strong with you..."

I can already see Yuuno chanting in ferret form, Kamo style.

"Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!"
Old 2007-06-14, 04:05   Link #1796
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Agreed.

I can already see Yuuno chanting, Kamo style.

"Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!"
Yuuno as Chaos Sorcerer?

Add Chrono to that please...

"You desire to have POWER! To behold the forbidden fruit! To Break Free from the vows of light that restrict you! You-"

Amy: A-na-ta?
Fate: On-ii-chan?

Chrono: *gulp*

BREAK IMPULSE!!!!

Old 2007-06-14, 04:09   Link #1797
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:

*performs Harakiri with Zankantou*
Sorry about that Lowe but it was too tempting to pass up
Look on the bright side, I got Serge scrambling to get into a dress again and Kha to admit that he has a female form and uses it to peek in the girl's bathroom
Old 2007-06-14, 04:12   Link #1798
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Sorry about that Lowe but it was too tempting to pass up
Look on the bright side, I got Serge scrambling to get into a dress again and Kha to admit that he has a female form and uses it to peek in the girl's bathroom
As they say...

"There are Fates WORSE than death..."

meanwhile...

Chrono: SONIC MOVE!
*barely dodges barrage of Plasma Lancers*

Old 2007-06-14, 04:22   Link #1799
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
"There are Fates WORSE than death..."

meanwhile...

Chrono: SONIC MOVE!
*barely dodges barrage of Plasma Lancers*
Alternately, brother-like figures can also be the most dangerous of men...

If I had half of kenkoudaa's l33t Flash skills, I'd make Chrono just like how kenkoudaa shaped Kira... teh legend pimp!

On a semi-related note, for anyone who remembers Wira's device, Volkrux and his incessant whinings on wanting to be more "special"... I actually had plans to give him some type of alternate form, after he continously rambles to Saga about it.

My conceptual derived image of Volkrux- humanoid A.I form is...

And remember what we got in Episode 11? As in Et-I mean Agito?

If that makes Rein or Sakura the sentai-otaku rabu-rabu angel...damn.

Oh, and Part X's half-way complete, around the beginnings of Saga/Tiara interactions. If all goes well, it should be up within 4 to 5 hours...

I'm starting to notice that I'm writing almost daily...

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-14, 04:23   Link #1800
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Yuuno as Chaos Sorcerer?
I was thinking more of a certain perverted Ermine who is constantly trying to help his 10 year old chid teacher aniki to get laid with his students.

But the image of Yuuno as a chaos sorcerer doesn't want to leave my mind.

Quote:
Add Chrono to that please...

"You desire to have POWER! To behold the forbidden fruit! To Break Free from the vows of light that restrict you! You-"

Amy: A-na-ta?
Fate: On-ii-chan?

Chrono: *gulp*

BREAK IMPULSE!!!!
Always mentioning such things within their earshot, he never learns, does he?
Closed Thread