Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-25, 12:05   Link #18081
eaglei3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Great.

So the big daddy wants to destroy the world.

17th son wants to destroy the world as well.

2nd son ALSO wants to destroy the world.

Geeze, some messed up family there.

Who is the 17th Son?
Old 2008-08-25, 12:05   Link #18082
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
I almost laughed because it is almost ironic for you to be saying that in lieu of what your point is.... Throughout the series the empire had no intention of harming Lelouch and Nunally? They were used as political tools and sent to Japan which Britannia proceeded to invade later. Britannia didn't know they were alive after that therefore they had no plans for them. And in R2, episode one, what were the Emperor's men ordered to do with the "bait" after C.C was captured hm?
Something I should point out though is that the Emperor is well aware of what CC's wish is and that she is immortal (He knew her when he was young).

Why would his elite team be ordered to "Shoot her on sight?"

Quote:
Who is the 17th Son?
Lelouch, 11th successor to the throne, 17th son I believe that's how it is stated.
Old 2008-08-25, 12:05   Link #18083
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
Hey, Anya is still mysterious, who is she if she had Marrianne's memories?
Anya is still Anya. Just Marianne being inside her fucked up her memories. Which is another reason that makes Marianne a bitch...
Old 2008-08-25, 12:06   Link #18084
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglei3 View Post
Who is the 17th Son?
Lelouch vi Brittannia
Old 2008-08-25, 12:07   Link #18085
eaglei3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Lelouch, 11th successor to the throne, 17th son I believe that's how it is stated.

I thought it was the other way around.
Old 2008-08-25, 12:07   Link #18086
Sinn
Pwnage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Anya is still Anya. Just Marianne being inside her fucked up her memories. Which is another reason that makes Marianne a bitch...
Doesn't explain why she got her memories, why her in the first place.

I agree that Marianne is a bitch, she even acts like one.
Old 2008-08-25, 12:07   Link #18087
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglei3 View Post
I thought it was the other way around.
Yeah. It is 17th Successor, 11th Son.
Old 2008-08-25, 12:08   Link #18088
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Things should slow down a BIT now though. A good explanation episode is coming up after all. So that should help.

Agreed. Personally, I don't think he plans on using the stuff. More like threaten.

But again, it may because he has been screwed over by his family that pushes him to such measures. It still all can come back to Charles being a horrible father, a neglectful ruler, and an uncaring dick.
To be honest, I am not sure if they could afford to slow down with so few episodes left, they have written themselves into a hole pretty much with the inconsistent pacing. I expect them to cramp all the explaination of Charles' plot and Marianne's incident into that one episode and lets face it, there is enough there alone to fill atleast two maybe three episodes of development.

Well that is the problem when only one side has the super weapons and the other have no ways to retaliate. If the Russians did not have nuclear capabilities as well do you think that the United States would not have atleast been tempted to use theirs? The problem with holding a gun to someone's head is that the person would always be looking for an opening to take that gun and use it on you.

Quote:
Can someone possibly see a possible reconciliation between Lelouch and Schneizel at the end if that is the case (which I think it is since Schneizel seems to despise his father) since he understands his feelings on the matter?

Guh... I have to wait a whole month before the end... I am going to go crazy!
Well there is not much to reconcile between those two yet, Schneizel has been a road block for Lelouch but it was the same for him. For Lelouch the one he hates is Charles, Schneizel barely registers, just as someone who is in the way.
Old 2008-08-25, 12:08   Link #18089
eaglei3

Quote:
Yeah. It is 17th Successor, 11th Son.

Ok, that makes me feel better then. Was about to go looking 20 pages back thinking I missed some spoiler that revealed the 17th prince since we just had the Knight of Four appear as well.
Old 2008-08-25, 12:09   Link #18090
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
Doesn't explain why she got her memories, why her in the first place.
Not really sure. I guess we will find out. She did know Lelouch though judging by the picture she had, so she could possibly be a friend or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
To be honest, I am not sure if they could afford to slow down with so few episodes left, they have written themselves into a hole pretty much with the inconsistent pacing. I expect them to cramp all the explaination of Charles' plot and Marianne's incident into that one episode and lets face it, there is enough there alone to fill atleast two maybe three episodes of development.
That is what happens with time constrained series though. It doesn't help that it started off like a snail either due to the time slot change which caused Tanaguchi to change stuff.

Quote:
Well that is the problem when only one side has the super weapons and the other have no ways to retaliate. If the Russians did not have nuclear capabilities as well do you think that the United States would not have atleast been tempted to use theirs? The problem with holding a gun to someone's head is that the person would always be looking for an opening to take that gun and use it on you.
Not really actually. If the Soviet union didn't get nukes, they would have backed off when we said so. Which is what Schneizel seems to be hoping for.

Quote:
Well there is not much to reconcile between those two yet, Schneizel has been a road block for Lelouch but it was the same for him. For Lelouch the one he hates is Charles, Schneizel barely registers, just as someone who is in the way.
True, but not really reconcile (maybe that was the wrong word to use?) But I mean when they meet face to face an interesting conversation.
Old 2008-08-25, 12:14   Link #18091
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Marianne probably didn't like the fact that she was in an adult body so she transferred herself to Anya, gaining a lolish status. She knew that she can't marry her son in her own body and the accident involving herself getting killed was a failed attempt for herself and Lulu to join together for eternal bonding in the afterlife.

Unfortunately, it only seems that Lulu has only his sights for Nunnally.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2008-08-25, 12:17   Link #18092
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
R2 is a whole different story though. In S1, which started this debate of "no rebellion if he was told the truth" started.
I see, well I was mainly responding to his point that Britannia has no intention of harming Lelouch and Nunally. Sending them to a country they will invade constitutes as some harm I'd think.

But to be honest we still don't know what that truth is so I'll hold off judgment until next episode... We just don't really have too much to go on with Charles at this point to accurately speculate, much less on Marianne....
Old 2008-08-25, 12:17   Link #18093
Ring

Both Charles and Lelouch want to create a gentle world, but even after learning the truth of Charles objectives he rejects this world because it has no future and rebels... Well, I guess we can rule out a scenario of Charles appointing the title Emperor to Lelouch.
Old 2008-08-25, 12:18   Link #18094
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Marianne probably didn't like the fact that she was in an adult body so she transferred herself to Anya, gaining a lolish status. She knew that she can't marry her son in her own body and the accident involving herself getting killed was a failed attempt for herself and Lulu to join together for eternal bonding in the afterlife.

Unfortunately, it only seems that Lulu has only his sights for Nunnally.
lolwhut? Marriane has the hots for her own son?
Old 2008-08-25, 12:20   Link #18095
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

That was only a joke Right?
Anyhow what about the spoiler about her Anya being the real sister?
Old 2008-08-25, 12:22   Link #18096
C.C.
Gray Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
PS On a side note, I wonder what Charles's real reason for banishing Lelouch will be? To protect him perhaps? It got him out of the palace at least.
Thanks again for the translation!

People can say that I'm crazy, but I always thought that Charles loved Marianne too much and, after her death, seeing her children was too much for him, so he decided to banish them.
Old 2008-08-25, 12:22   Link #18097
Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurr View Post
We don't know where Anya came from yet. All we know right now is that she has been geassed by Marianne and her memories are foggy due to it.
Old 2008-08-25, 12:22   Link #18098
Pathis87

really the shit people sometimes come up with on this message board is unbelievable o.0

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Old 2008-08-25, 12:23   Link #18099
Orga777

Quote:
Yes it was a joke.
Old 2008-08-25, 12:23   Link #18100
Sinn
Pwnage

Quote:
Still possible, in my opinion.

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories