AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-31, 15:02   Link #18101
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

*Hums 'Burning Rangers'*
Sooo... I finished up all the character-stuff on Rune, just need her bio... And her full name and title I gave her is: "Rune Juril, the Silver Dragoon". I had "Silver Dragon" but "Dragoon" is cool. Plus, Legend of Dragoon is seriously awesome.

Then I even did EDS-47's profile and bio. Though it's a tad... Dark.
Spoiler:

And her title... No.47 the Tormented.

Then started a Varistan OC I haven't named yet but her title might be "Empress of War".

EDIT:
Ha! Page claimu!
I claim this page in the name of NanoFa- *Beaten and mugged*

Last edited by krisslanza; 2007-12-31 at 15:46.
Old 2007-12-31, 16:00   Link #18102
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Oh, it gets even better... I was saving this one for you

Spoiler:
Thanks

Quote:
Apparently it's a dating sim.

You play a newly transferred student...

(Damn, I was half expecting Shiraishi >.>)
Sounds nice
Shiraishi doesn't deserve any girl but Akira

Quote:
I believe so, among the other girls...

(Actually, scratch that. THEY DAMN WELL BETTER LET US DO THAT!!)

Quote:
Oh, and there's another new girl in the game.

She didn't appear in the anime, but was apparently in the manga... And get this - She's also a Tsundere

(Which type? Who cares )
Nice, the twin-tails did hint that

*runs back to party*
Old 2007-12-31, 20:46   Link #18103
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Sounds nice
Shiraishi doesn't deserve any girl but Akira

Then you probably didn't heard about the Shiraishi x Hiiragi theory
Old 2007-12-31, 23:02   Link #18104
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
*Tosses a firecracker into the thread*

Quote:
Well, Where I'm currently at, it's about 10-15 mins into the new year already

Happy new year fellow comrades, may better anime, manga, and games come to us this year

My resolution is to have more fun than I did last year!

And here's a few small presents from yours truely....

Spoiler for more...:

...Oh yeah, for people who likes Lucky Star, but didn't know about THIS yet...

P.S - Going back to finishing Assassin Creed...
In the year of 2008...

CHAOS HAS RETURNED

Quote:
I see...looks good though, I just might apply this after the current chapter
why the ?

Creator-Kun: It's high time Yui should get a boy toy... we should see how Yui handles someone who is not anyone's onii-chan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
New Year's has landed, and firstly we're graced by a long lost comrade:Welcome back just in time for the 8th year of the 2nd Millenium! Looks like the others have done the answers pretty well so I don't have to elaborate much.

Though reading the replies does help my own little crack a bit.

Quote for Truth.

3rd version of Eugenie: (daemonic aura with butterfly wings) Now I don't know if I should slice Creator-san for wanting to ecchi hug me, or X for saying that I'm not worth a hug...

*Two Creators shudder*

Do you get to date Kagami as hinted?! If so, I'm sold! SOMEONE CALL DARCO TO HAUL HIS PS2 TO THE CLUBROOM!

~~~New intelligence data updated~~~

In other news, 3rd party observers have noticed yet new variants of crack forming in the self-declared Red Zone of Kha's Thumbdrive of Doom. Beginning with this season's movie offerings:

~~~

VIVIO ~The Golden Age~

...is pretty much self explanatory, though at the moment I'd expect it to form part of the Seven Swords project currently being shelved.

~~~

The next follows Kha's most deadliest mission where what began as a routine seminar invitation turned mass purification when suddenly the populace around him disappeared, leaving der Kleriker as the last man on the planet. And he's not alone...

The title?

I AM CLERIC

~~~

Carlsberg Blockbuster Sunday has been a recent trendsetter for crack Cadia movies, and now we're granted two more:

Last month gave us Mr. & Mrs. T. 'nuff said about this movie rehash, the last time I directed one, it was called Mr. & Mrs. Li.

This month brings yet another project back to life, with Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha FileS aka "The Cleric Knights" gaining yet another sequel:

The Cleric Knights: AVP

After all, kicking alien butt is what the gray-ritter do best. Look out the sequel in the new year!

~~~

Last but not least, we have a new movie of the The Cleric Begins series starring Erio Mondial as the young Kha der Kleriker. This sequel is set a year after the first movie, just after he, also the last surviving Gundam Meister of the Silverna Team, leaves Tokyo. He had been redeployed on orders back to Belka by both the Church Council and Celestial Being as an old threat reared its head. New toys and relationships abound in this dark revisiting of Kha's past.

"People are dying. What am I supposed to do?"

"Endure. You can be the outcast. You can make the choice no one else can. The right choice.

"Belka needs you."

"The Gray Knight"

Oh yeah, what a way to kick off the new year...
In the year of 2008...

T3H CLERIC HAS RETURNED

===

not much backlog busting today...
Old 2008-01-01, 00:10   Link #18105
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
In the year of 2008...

CHAOS HAS RETURNED

"Why, thank you..."

Quote:
why the ?

Creator-Kun: It's high time Yui should get a boy toy... we should see how Yui handles someone who is not anyone's onii-chan!
A 'boy-toy' eh... How about...

Spoiler:
Old 2008-01-01, 00:35   Link #18106
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:

"Why, thank you..."

Spoiler:

GLAD TO BE OF FANSERVICE

Ohh boy... another one.

It looks like the aftermath of Yui's cosplay spree...

Where is Jun?

*runs like crazy*
Old 2008-01-01, 00:41   Link #18107
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:

"Why, thank you..."

Chaos-kun has officially become Chaos-chan, the female version that is.

Quote:

Spoiler:
That's not a boy toy! *bonks Chaos*
Old 2008-01-01, 01:06   Link #18108
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
GLAD TO BE OF FANSERVICE
You were never much of the fanservice...

Quote:
Ohh boy... another one.

It looks like the aftermath of Yui's cosplay spree...

Where is Jun?

*runs like crazy*
Jun? Keroko had already used him for his neferious schemes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Chaos-kun has officially become Chaos-chan, the female version that is.

[/CENTER]

Heh?!

What does that got to do with anything?

Quote:
That's not a boy toy! *bonks Chaos*
Why not?
Old 2008-01-01, 03:04   Link #18109
Satty
Slash!

Well...it's time to say: Happy New Year's, everybody!...anyways, some breaking to do now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortarion View Post
*collapses back in*

Phew...told you I'd be back, well my firs question is whats saigar? ive never even heard of that. Anyhow, I took peoples comments on board and did a bit of tweaking on Beros, also got roudn to writting Amalia's bio, which is why it all took so long as i had to go off and draw her as well so i knew what i was working with, ive also finished drwaing Beros, so ill scan them in and upload them at some stage. Again im open to comments and all that.

Spoiler for Spoilered for major length:

Have a good new year guys ^.^
Nice characters, and the story is also interesting, too.

Quote:
Well, Where I'm currently at, it's about 10-15 mins into the new year already

Happy new year fellow comrades, may better anime, manga, and games come to us this year

My resolution is to have more fun than I did last year!

And here's a few small presents from yours truely....

Spoiler for more...:

...Oh yeah, for people who likes Lucky Star, but didn't know about THIS yet...

P.S - Going back to finishing Assassin Creed...
It just hit New Year's where I'm living. As for the pics:

Quote:
New Year's has landed, and firstly we're graced by a long lost comrade:Welcome back just in time for the 8th year of the 2nd Millenium! Looks like the others have done the answers pretty well so I don't have to elaborate much.

Though reading the replies does help my own little crack a bit.

Quote for Truth.

3rd version of Eugenie: (daemonic aura with butterfly wings) Now I don't know if I should slice Creator-san for wanting to ecchi hug me, or X for saying that I'm not worth a hug...

*Two Creators shudder*

Do you get to date Kagami as hinted?! If so, I'm sold! SOMEONE CALL DARCO TO HAUL HIS PS2 TO THE CLUBROOM!

~~~New intelligence data updated~~~

In other news, 3rd party observers have noticed yet new variants of crack forming in the self-declared Red Zone of Kha's Thumbdrive of Doom. Beginning with this season's movie offerings:

~~~

VIVIO ~The Golden Age~

...is pretty much self explanatory, though at the moment I'd expect it to form part of the Seven Swords project currently being shelved.

~~~

The next follows Kha's most deadliest mission where what began as a routine seminar invitation turned mass purification when suddenly the populace around him disappeared, leaving der Kleriker as the last man on the planet. And he's not alone...

The title?

I AM CLERIC

~~~

Carlsberg Blockbuster Sunday has been a recent trendsetter for crack Cadia movies, and now we're granted two more:

Last month gave us Mr. & Mrs. T. 'nuff said about this movie rehash, the last time I directed one, it was called Mr. & Mrs. Li.

This month brings yet another project back to life, with Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha FileS aka "The Cleric Knights" gaining yet another sequel:

The Cleric Knights: AVP

After all, kicking alien butt is what the gray-ritter do best. Look out the sequel in the new year!

~~~

Last but not least, we have a new movie of the The Cleric Begins series starring Erio Mondial as the young Kha der Kleriker. This sequel is set a year after the first movie, just after he, also the last surviving Gundam Meister of the Silverna Team, leaves Tokyo. He had been redeployed on orders back to Belka by both the Church Council and Celestial Being as an old threat reared its head. New toys and relationships abound in this dark revisiting of Kha's past.

"People are dying. What am I supposed to do?"

"Endure. You can be the outcast. You can make the choice no one else can. The right choice.

"Belka needs you."

"The Gray Knight"

Oh yeah, what a way to kick off the new year...
First quarter of '08: Going to get interesting...nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
*Hums 'Burning Rangers'*
Sooo... I finished up all the character-stuff on Rune, just need her bio... And her full name and title I gave her is: "Rune Juril, the Silver Dragoon". I had "Silver Dragon" but "Dragoon" is cool. Plus, Legend of Dragoon is seriously awesome.

Then I even did EDS-47's profile and bio. Though it's a tad... Dark.
Spoiler:

And her title... No.47 the Tormented.

Then started a Varistan OC I haven't named yet but her title might be "Empress of War".

EDIT:
Ha! Page claimu!
I claim this page in the name of NanoFa- *Beaten and mugged*
Interesting plot point to make...

Quote:

Spoiler:
BRIDGET!?!
Old 2008-01-01, 03:06   Link #18110
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Happy New Year, everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Oh, trust me, it won't be as easy as 'hey, I wanna be an Enforcer' and done. Even with the experience, elite-mage treatement and string-pulling from both Fate and Keroko it will take a full year before Keroko can even begin as a serious Enforcer.
Wouldn't she need examinations first anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Just a thought, can we add these misunderstandings to the official timeline?

Quote:
Well, Lucino is a serious and responsible person...

Quote:
Does he still look like Schumacher from Cyber Formula?
Nope.

Quote:
Well, I must be on fire today

I wrote all this in one day...for lazy ol' me, it's a lot

Spoiler for Chapter 22 - Visiting Day - Part 1:

Some nice moments here
And I like it
As you can see, after the time that passed, Koji and Yui are getting along with the Forwards
Of course, Maren is too.
Mm, nice indeed.

Quote:
I'd go. By the way, the half-cooked crack said that the "Prince" was the previous multiverse's Erio, thereby linking Agito to Signum, from the time before she lost her memory as Caro and became Signum.

*runs from anyone who remembers the Carognum crack*
As if I'll ever forget...

*peeks at the incomplete folder with a 1/10th written Signum/Erio piece...*

Quote:
Not really. I've a crack theory that, since monogamy is for the birds and mammals are inherently polygamic, Earth and the Eta Nethercities are the ONLY places in the multiverse where monogamy is common. The Sankt Kaiser was the one to introduced the idea of monogamy to Midchilda to protect women rights, but it's only been 300 years since...

*runs*

Quote:
Full story in the Rebuilt of StrikerS arc of Agito/Signum that you inspired! See a side of Signum you've never seen before! Witness the entrenching of---

*Ion Chanon >>>>> Creator-san*
Wait, so you're going to actually show some sort of Signum/Agito backstory? Or are you going to wing it somehow with Signum seemingly not really knowing Agito?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
So can I post teasers for New Year's entry?
Spoiler for Tears of Northern Wind:

Well, I hope I won't make Hikki a Folka Albark here.
One h4xx to another, I see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Yes, I have more questions now. Some of them may be stupidly obvious, but my research options are limited. This one is about mage rankings.

I've always thought, based on something I can't remember rightly at the moment, that the mere ability to fly requires magic rank A at least. I've chosen to interpret this as meaning as the ability to defy gravity under one's own power (without the use of, say, Wing Road, or riding something that can naturally fly) while also being able to perform other strenuous actions; in other words, the flight ability is second nature to these mages, and they can do so without concentrating that much.

However, I've just read this, specifically the "Mage Rank Examination" section, which states "Also, on average Armed Forces member are usually ranked D~C, while B rank is known to many Air/Ground mages to be an unpassable wall at first."

Am I reading it incorrectly, or does this mean that the Average Air mage, which I'm assuming to mean those nameless grunts who are there mainly as cannon fodder or to be impressed by the Aces/Strikers, but can still fly, does not, in fact, have to be rank A?

Now, the members of the 37th CIAA (with the exception of Nova) are ranked A and above, entirely because I assumed that rank A was a prerequisite for flight. In light of this, though, I have to ask: should I downgrade their ranks? I'd rather not have them be more powerful than absolutely necessary, since I'm pretty bad at thinking up of challenges for the really powerful characters that doesn't translate into a kryptonite weakness or sheer brute force.

If it helps, and for those unfamiliar with the 37th CIAA (still without a proper unit name, despite Ivey's insistence on "Boobies" somewhere in there), this is one of those units which are tasked to investigate and apprehend notorious criminals, like mad scientists who are slightly less accomplished than Jail Scaglietti or Precia Testarossa. They are not elite or well-known, and in fact they are seen as a unit just dead-end enough to send enforcers with troublesome personality quirks to, but not so bad as to be completely hopeless.

I'll have some new Original Characters (well, two villains, one of whom is a mad scientist type) soon, I promise.
Yes, this was somewhat of a loophole in a sense. We know for sure none of those fliers are Air Force members, and yet seemingly most don't attempt flight-training unless they're at a certain level as well.

Rankings are never really requirements in the first place imo, just that being averagely A seems to be the general standard acceptable averagely to be able to engage in flight combat semi-effectively, juggling between flying and fighting.

And maybe what Teana/Nanoha was referring to was attempting flight-training at the Air Force academy, which seems to value better quality/air-combat strength. The Ground Force air mages were never shown to be that good of flight combatants anyway, most of them seem to be around Hayate's level of high-speed flight combat which revolves around floating, then shoot.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2008-01-01, 04:04   Link #18111
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Random thought: it's the Year of the Rat (yes, I know all about the difference between Solar and Lunar New Year). Rats are rodents. Ferrets are rodents.

Therefore, please welcome the Year of the Yuuno. Maybe this year he'll get lucky.
Old 2008-01-01, 04:57   Link #18112
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Random thought: it's the Year of the Rat (yes, I know all about the difference between Solar and Lunar New Year). Rats are rodents. Ferrets are rodents.

Therefore, please welcome the Year of the Yuuno. Maybe this year he'll get lucky.

That's... Quite a far stretch...
Old 2008-01-01, 05:50   Link #18113
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Heh?!

What does that got to do with anything?
You don't get it? I'll let you stew over it and keep on guessing.

Quote:
Why not?
Because a boy toy is not a toy for a boy? But the other way around?
Old 2008-01-01, 06:06   Link #18114
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

*jumps in*

Inbetween cooking potluck dinners, serving overtime addict DoTA players and just general holiday business in general, I think Backlog Breaking's gonna take the backseat for a while.

Still, HAPPY NEW YEARS to OC, and welcome the Year of the Yuuno

*runs*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-01-01, 07:05   Link #18115
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Well, first of all, Happy New Year everyone!

Quote:
Then you probably didn't heard about the Shiraishi x Hiiragi theory
Nope.

Quote:
why the ?

What do you have in mind?

Quote:

"Why, thank you..."

Quote:

Spoiler:
Errr....no thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Mm, nice indeed.
Thanks

Quote:

Quote:
Indeed
Since he's not a rat, then he'll only be half-lucky
That might mean he'll have more screentime...kamo

*runs*
Old 2008-01-01, 08:17   Link #18116
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
You don't get it? I'll let you stew over it and keep on guessing.
All I got is you having some late-night fantasy involving me...

Quote:
I know, but I don't see what's wrong with my choice

Quote:
Nope.
I don't blame you, only a few people were ever interested in it.

It was VERY-subtly hinted, that Shiraishi likes a Hiiragi sister, and I mean REALLY subtle...

The most 'obvious' hint is the ending song he sang in episode 18.

Quote:
I'll be using Loki alot

Quote:
Errr....no thanks
Oh come on, what do you people have against Bridget?

Quote:
Indeed

*runs*
Not this year
Old 2008-01-01, 10:31   Link #18117
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Indeed
Well, the AND, AFTERWARDS booklet that speaks of the post-StrikerS conditions of the characters, based upon my shoddy reading, might be marginally wrong, mentioned that...

Vivio seems to be frequenting the Infinity Library for reading material, and her relationship with Yuuno is going well.

Or something like that, I know it states that Vivio/Yuuno are in good terms, and Infinity Library relates to Vivio's reading materials.

So maybe... just maybe, Yuuno might've played his cards right for S4 since we know that in A's to StrikerS, he made the pivotal 'ultimate-path-diverging-choice' by refusing to go with Fate/Nanoha/Hayate on their holiday, which was a trigger to RF6 being formed..

Quote:
I don't blame you, only a few people were ever interested in it.

It was VERY-subtly hinted, that Shiraishi likes a Hiiragi sister, and I mean REALLY subtle...

The most 'obvious' hint is the ending song he sang in episode 18.
Too subtle for my taste.

Well, I'm far more interested in that Code Geass : Lost Colors game. Seems to be...far more diverse.

Quote:
Not this year
Never say never.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2008-01-01, 12:00   Link #18118
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:
Well, the AND, AFTERWARDS booklet that speaks of the post-StrikerS conditions of the characters, based upon my shoddy reading, might be marginally wrong, mentioned that...

Vivio seems to be frequenting the Infinity Library for reading material, and her relationship with Yuuno is going well.

Or something like that, I know it states that Vivio/Yuuno are in good terms, and Infinity Library relates to Vivio's reading materials.

So maybe... just maybe, Yuuno might've played his cards right for S4 since we know that in A's to StrikerS, he made the pivotal 'ultimate-path-diverging-choice' by refusing to go with Fate/Nanoha/Hayate on their holiday, which was a trigger to RF6 being formed..
Wasn't Yuuno one of those spying on Vivio during her lessons at the end of StrikerS, along with Nanoha and Arf?

I have a sudden vision of the future, and it contains the words "Yuuno-papa".

-

I'm busy trying to find a way for my new OC not to have a magical rank of S, but based on her capabilities required for the story, which aren't so much powerful as broad, she's going to be AAA at least.

If it helps, her boss has a D rank at most, and that's just because I like the idea of using mage telepathy.

In the meantime, here's a brief snippet of the 37th CIAA's first encounter with her:

Spoiler for Nocturnal theft:
Old 2008-01-01, 14:31   Link #18119
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Quote:
You were never much of the fanservice...
I'm like a factory ship/port, awaiting for the fishing fleet to offload thier catch so that i can process it- yielding products that can be used...

And yes, i look for the best ones out there...

Quote:
Jun? Keroko had already used him for his neferious schemes.
like what? offering Jun as a human sacrifice?

All I've seen is him/her pestering Arcas... and it's not even Keroko pulling the strings

As for Keroko, i think he's still trying to push Tesla into chucking lightning bolts to me again...

Quote:

Creator-Kun: Don't worry... we'll cover his back, now that Chaos is back... we're still deciding if we're going to rift a thread or two with the Controlled Dimensional Dislocator. Probably not... yet

Andrei: on the other hand, this might spawn more poking on him... if current trends in the forbidden zone are in the same rate... And i don't like that too...

Quote:
I agree... A LOT of people and things will go the far stretch just to make thier dreams come true

*snipes Roman Legionnaires over Hadrian's wall*

Quote:
Yes, it's a Boy for a (girl's) Toy... not the other way round...

Quote:
What do you have in mind?
What's with the now?

You're the Yui expert... what i can only suggest is a Ground Forces 'brat' that hates cosplays... but has a 'thing' for angels...

Quote:
Indeed

*runs*
"IT": Not a chance... você pensa mesmo de você para ter uma possibilidade de encontro a mim?

Andrei: I beg to differ, alien...

Spoiler for Damages OVER 9000!!!:

lol

Quote:
All I got is you having some late-night fantasy involving me...
That sounded too wrong Chaos...

Quote:
Oh come on, what do you people have against Bridget?
I have this reaction:

Spoiler for Reaction:

Quote:
Wasn't Yuuno one of those spying on Vivio during her lessons at the end of StrikerS, along with Nanoha and Arf?
Yes, one of the pivotal ION CANON shots that rocked Imageland and Fluff Farm... the other one was Erio Carrying Fate...

Quote:
I have a sudden vision of the future, and it contains the words "Yuuno-papa".
YES...

"IT": isso não acontecerá!

Andrei: Oh shut it!!!

lol

===
Old 2008-01-01, 17:04   Link #18120
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:

I see

Quote:
What's with the now?

You're the Yui expert... what i can only suggest is a Ground Forces 'brat' that hates cosplays... but has a 'thing' for angels...
Too...vulgar

I had something along the lines of...
Spoiler for That guy:

Quote:
"IT": Not a chance... você pensa mesmo de você para ter uma possibilidade de encontro a mim?

Andrei: I beg to differ, alien...

lol
Errr...

Quote:
I have this reaction:

Spoiler for Reaction:

So far, Jun is the only trap that's amusing to have around

*runs*