AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-01-12, 18:47   Link #1801
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I feel really disappointed in the anime that they didnbt show Biaggio's cross reverse firing after Touma tipped it with his left hand. All the anime showed was the cross being pointed away. The animators might nothave found it important to animate faithfully but I believe it would've shown that Touma was actually adapting to his fights with the mages.

Yeah... That is one of my fave Touman moments.
Old 2014-01-12, 18:52   Link #1802
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
I feel really disappointed in the anime that they didnbt show Biaggio's cross reverse firing after Touma tipped it with his left hand. All the anime showed was the cross being pointed away. The animators might nothave found it important to animate faithfully but I believe it would've shown that Touma was actually adapting to his fights with the mages.

Yeah... That is one of my fave Touman moments.
index staff can't handle the touMAN!!!! he is too amazing for even the best of the best can't fully capture hes character in anime adaption.

lol just kidding but yeah you have to realize index is quite a long series with many arcs which is tough for them to adapt every little scene even if its the most badass ones.
Old 2014-01-12, 19:27   Link #1803
dniv
I知 sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
index staff can't handle the touMAN!!!! he is too amazing for even the best of the best can't fully capture hes character in anime adaption.

lol just kidding but yeah you have to realize index is quite a long series with many arcs which is tough for them to adapt every little scene even if its the most badass ones.
Nah. I think Railgun S did super well at what it was supposed to do, and even referenced the LN's to do it.

If Index III is as much as a step up from the Index movie as Railgun S was a step up from Railgun season I, then I'm pretty sure Index III will far surpass Railgun S or any other season of anime that I've seen yet (most likely).

I figured out that no long explanation will do Touma justice, I need a short one that's concise and good. That'll take me a lot longer to come up with
Old 2014-01-12, 19:30   Link #1804
tsunade666

Quote:
I know you watch Railgun S and I know railgun staff has manage to make TouMan sparkle too much that he will probably beat the sparkly gay vampire.

But the battle in TouMan vs Accel in Railgun S is pure awesome and win.

They can capture on how awesome TouMan is but let's face it. People won't care much about him if its not paired with biribiri. Its like Satoshi and Pikachu.

Look at NT 3 sales. That is still the top selling NT volume even though story wise its not in the upper ranking.
Old 2014-01-12, 19:35   Link #1805
dniv
I知 sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I know you watch Railgun S and I know railgun staff has manage to make TouMan sparkle too much that he will probably beat the sparkly gay vampire.

They can capture on how awesome TouMan is but let's face it. People won't care much about him if its not paired with biribiri. Its like Satoshi and Pikachu.

Look at NT 3 sales. That is still the top selling NT volume even though story wise its not in the upper ranking.
Well I dunno, it may be possible that future novels and anime seasons could change that trend.

I for one and hoping NT 9 outsells NT 3 though it may be unlikely. Considering how a lot of people are giving it another chance because of the sudden change in direction of what is happening, this one might do really well. It helps that everyone's also loving it so far.
Old 2014-01-12, 20:02   Link #1806
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I for one and hoping NT 9 outsells NT 3 though it may be unlikely. Considering how a lot of people are giving it another chance because of the sudden change in direction of what is happening, this one might do really well. It helps that everyone's also loving it so far.
Everyone loving it is not equal to Biribiri as the cover of the book.
Old 2014-01-12, 20:13   Link #1807
dniv
I知 sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Everyone loving it is not equal to Biribiri as the cover of the book.
Ow that's harsh lol. Still I have my hopes. I think it's possible it'll sell well. It's not like people don't like Touma either compared to Biri-Biri. And Touma also is rising a lot in popularity, so I don't really mind. Also, it's better that Mikoto's popular, than no Index character is popular.
Old 2014-01-12, 23:19   Link #1808
Goldzero

Quote:

even despite how awesome kamijou was in railgun S, there were still quite a bit of blind haters for him during the adaption and cursed at hes character as if they were talking about someone else. it gets tiring how some people still treat him like hes generic even after the adaption but honestly it was somewhat bad writing how they just mysteriously involve him in like that but can be easily overlooked with hes likability in that adaption.
Old 2014-01-13, 02:51   Link #1809
WiliamZ0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Nah. I think Railgun S did super well at what it was supposed to do, and even referenced the LN's to do it.

If Index III is as much as a step up from the Index movie as Railgun S was a step up from Railgun season I, then I'm pretty sure Index III will far surpass Railgun S or any other season of anime that I've seen yet (most likely).

I figured out that no long explanation will do Touma justice, I need a short one that's concise and good. That'll take me a lot longer to come up with
Quote:

Quote:
even despite how awesome kamijou was in railgun S, there were still quite a bit of blind haters for him during the adaption and cursed at hes character as if they were talking about someone else. it gets tiring how some people still treat him like hes generic even after the adaption but honestly it was somewhat bad writing how they just mysteriously involve him in like that but can be easily overlooked with hes likability in that adaption.
Man ... Reading me make me hope that Index III handled by more skillful man. If JC Staff could make Railgun S that epic, they should make Index III above it :3
Old 2014-01-13, 03:38   Link #1810
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiliamZ0 View Post
Man ... Reading me make me hope that Index III handled by more skillful man. If JC Staff could make Railgun S that epic, they should make Index III above it :3
Skillful man.... indeed though I would prefer a mixed team. I don't want any of the railgun staff that handle the script and storyboard near index. But their animating team is good.
Old 2014-01-13, 05:08   Link #1811
WiliamZ0

Quote:
Skillful man.... indeed though I would prefer a mixed team. I don't want any of the railgun staff that handle the script and storyboard near index. But their animating team is good.
Yeah ... they are
Old 2014-01-13, 16:52   Link #1812
dniv
I知 sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiliamZ0 View Post
Yeah ... they are
Regardless, the Index movie animation team was definitely better than the railgun S team, so I don't mind if they're not involved at all.

It's true movies are different from anime so the expertise would be nice, but the real problem here is that we just need more responsible script-writers so what happened with Index II doesn't happen again.

There is also a lot of important information that needs to get said in the anime that really shouldn't be missed out on, so that's also hard to fit in as well for the staff. So they need a lot of skill in order to make it work. I'm sure it's possible just difficult.

If they manage to make it as good as or better than the movie than I'll buy the BD edition, I don't care how much it costs

Furthermore, it's also cool that everything soon enough will be done in 3920P instead of 1080 P, that will be exciting that animation will probably look absolutely insane
Old 2014-01-14, 03:57   Link #1813
LevelSeven

i am the only one who is sad about the lack of Index in every adventure??,
at least kamachi should make a Index SS about her adventures, since ToAru Index is now Toumas Story (maybe +Misaka+ other magicans except Index)
Old 2014-01-14, 04:16   Link #1814
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

We have an Index character thread for this.
Old 2014-01-17, 10:29   Link #1815
dniv
I知 sorry, Kamijou-san!!

So I thought this might be interesting to some people if they didn't already know this was true:

Quote:
From an Interview translated by Js06
>...may be, but Accelerator really is disinterested in that kind of thing. Speaking of which, Kamijou has almost never said anything about what kind of girl he likes.
>Kamachi: He said he liked the dorm manager onee-san type, but that was just while he was joking around.
Old 2014-01-17, 17:39   Link #1816
Draco Spirit

Well considering most of his life interests are younger than him.... I mean he even flirted with Birdway once!
Old 2014-01-17, 18:58   Link #1817
WiliamZ0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Spirit View Post
Well considering most of his life interests are younger than him.... I mean he even flirted with Birdway once!
Are your eye even good XD He not flirted with her
Old 2014-01-18, 18:55   Link #1818
Draco Spirit

NT 6, his little fight with her has something of a flirting tone to it tbh!

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...06_003-005.jpg

Old 2014-01-18, 23:03   Link #1819
WiliamZ0

Quote:
Originally Posted by draco spirit View Post
nt 6, his little fight with her has something of a flirting tone to it tbh!

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...06_003-005.jpg

ah that one xd
Old 2014-01-26, 01:03   Link #1820
dniv
I知 sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Well Touma just became my favorite fictional character ever written after reading NT 9 chapter 7...

That quote... (the longer quote was good too, but this one represents how he changed...)

Spoiler:

My favorite character could be called the most terrible person ever. This is surprising.
Closed Thread