Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-10-07, 23:57   Link #18341
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
What happened? CS wasted to protect Kintoki/Raikou/Herc/Alt.Chu?
Spent on NPs. One to charge up Marie right off the bat to clear the Jack debuff, one for JAlter support to wipe LAlter and Shirou with an NPAB (that one was well spent), and one toward the end as a Hail Mary on TamaCat after Medea cleared Ozy's IP, which I wish I hadn't done, because it barely took off half of everyone's HP. It didn't even kill Medea. Don't know why it did so little, since she's fully leveled and Foued and had the Bride CE...
Old 2016-10-08, 00:26   Link #18342
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Spent on NPs. One to charge up Marie right off the bat to clear the Jack debuff, one for JAlter support to wipe LAlter and Shirou with an NPAB (that one was well spent), and one toward the end as a Hail Mary on TamaCat after Medea cleared Ozy's IP, which I wish I hadn't done, because it barely took off half of everyone's HP. It didn't even kill Medea. Don't know why it did so little, since she's fully leveled and Foued and had the Bride CE...
You had better options than that. Like using Hans with LB Leyline or any CE with 50% NP, hit second skill use NP and debuff used up... or just use Martha Rider.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 01:22   Link #18343
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
You had better options than that. Like using Hans with LB Leyline or any CE with 50% NP, hit second skill use NP and debuff used up... or just use Martha Rider.
Hans would be pretty useless afterwards. Even Marie can turtle up and remove the poison/HP drop if she sticks around long enough to refill her NP. And I don't have enough damage dealers to be able to borrow Martha basically just for her debuff removal, and maybe, if I'm lucky and Jack doesn't kill her in a round or two, stick around long enough to debuff Ozy out of virtual invulnerability.

This is what I have:
Bronze/Silver: all of them, at various levels of advancement. All Bronzes are NP5. Silvers run the gamut, though the only NP1s are Bedi, CasCu, CasGilles, and OG Cu.
Gold: (in order of level) Rider Kintoki, TamaCat, Sab. Lancelot, Nero, NR, Carmilla, Jeanne, Mash, Kuro, Atalanta, Fionn, Ass. Scathach, Emiya, Marie, Euryale, Ruler Martha, Edison, Beowulf. All are NP1 except NR (NP2) and the welfares.

Am open to suggestions. Any suggested CEs would help, too. I mostly just use NP gauge buffers.

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2016-10-08 at 01:48.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 01:24   Link #18344
larethian

I didn't care about the debuffs. I just asked my servants to suck it up.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 02:21   Link #18345
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Hans would be pretty useless afterwards. Even Marie can turtle up and remove the poison/HP drop if she sticks around long enough to refill her NP. And I don't have enough damage dealers to be able to borrow Martha basically just for her debuff removal, and maybe, if I'm lucky and Jack doesn't kill her in a round or two, stick around long enough to debuff Ozy out of virtual invulnerability.

This is what I have:
Bronze/Silver: all of them, at various levels of advancement. All Bronzes are NP5. Silvers run the gamut, though the only NP1s are Bedi, CasCu, CasGilles, and OG Cu.
Gold: (in order of level) Rider Kintoki, TamaCat, Sab. Lancelot, Nero, NR, Carmilla, Jeanne, Mash, Kuro, Atalanta, Fionn, Ass. Scathach, Emiya, Marie, Euryale, Ruler Martha, Edison, Beowulf. All are NP1 except NR (NP2) and the welfares.

Am open to suggestions. Any suggested CEs would help, too. I mostly just use NP gauge buffers.
First pick the right support, always damage dealer, I recommend Kintoki zeker in case that nero or ozy go turtle mode. Place scope on leonidas on 5th slot and a leveled george on 4th. Frontline Jennes beowulf and support as the fight start switch Jeanne for leonidas and use taunt and np on 2nd turn, use all buff you have on beo AND support to remove the debuff and let you skill cd while you taunt. Kill order short np, aoe np are priority. Jack, Amakusa, Lalter, Nero or ozy, medea. Pray for luck...that's it.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 05:05   Link #18346
Nicaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I didn't care about the debuffs. I just asked my servants to suck it up.
Frightening master
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 05:16   Link #18347
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaea View Post
Frightening master
Mash: "Senpai! That last skill from Amanda Shirou took 1000 HP from my maximum! What do I do?"
Lare: "Rub some dirt on it and get back in there!"

Just dropped my fifth Petal CE. Got it from the Gold Medal farming node (the knights). If get another one, I'm going to have to set aside 100 Gold Medals for the last one in the shop...

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2016-10-08 at 05:37.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 05:42   Link #18348
Nemesis

I got another copy of the Joint Recital CE ,which makes it me having 6 copies,but is there even a point to having so many copies of it?
Old 2016-10-08, 06:09   Link #18349
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Maeda already made my sides hurt, now there's another...

Quote:

This is what I have:

Those Ruler underleveled?
If Jeanne on her last ascension, maxed and have at least Lv. 6 Stun, she could help Marie and kouhai stay longer. Reduce NP damage works good on L. Alter and Nero, damage halved against most of them, capable to act as second DPS with LB Bride, also that precious heal from her NP.

With her underleveled, I agree with McW that you need more taunt.
Old 2016-10-08, 06:20   Link #18350
Ryoshi

Welp, I finally switched Dante with Jeanne Alter in the All slot.
Have fun using her for now. I'm still trying to come up with 3 stupid bones to get past her first skill slot...
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 06:49   Link #18351
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Spoiler for .:

Dat legs. Vanilla Jeanne is already sexy but JAlter just takes it one step further

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 07:04   Link #18352
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
Have fun using her for now. I'm still trying to come up with 3 stupid bones to get past her first skill slot...
Farm Bronze Medals (10AP). First five opponents are Skeleton Lancers (all have a chance to drop Bones) and boss round is low HP (9k-22k) Hans, Shakespeare, and Dantes. As long as you don't field a party of just Archers or just Assassins, you should be able to blow right through it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
I got another copy of the Joint Recital CE ,which makes it me having 6 copies,but is there even a point to having so many copies of it?
Depends. Have you cleared out the copies in the shop yet? My five I just mentioned are just drops. I also bought three of the four in the shop, so I have one LB copy and three more. With all of them in play, plus an LB on support, I'm getting 9-10 Petals per bundle drop from the Petal node. If your farming setup only uses the drop CEs, then no, having 6 or 7 or so isn't going to do you much good now, and you can probably burn or feed the remaining CEs after the event once you LB one (though the CE is fairly decent outside the event), but if you get to 9, then you definitely want to LB one, since having 1 LB plus 4 normal ones will get you one more drop per bundle, which means 9-15 more per run.
Old 2016-10-08, 07:16   Link #18353
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
I need 14 seeds for mine. I shouldn't have used it up on Martha.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 07:26   Link #18354
Kakurin
大佐

Trying to get those medals without a single CE is a pain...
Old 2016-10-08, 08:10   Link #18355
Exacro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Spoiler for .:

Dat legs. Vanilla Jeanne is already sexy but JAlter just takes it one step further
ya know... gilles has a leg fetish so its somewhat expected
Exacro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 08:42   Link #18356
larethian

Jeanne Alter without 10/10/10 and max Fous is no Jeanne Alter.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 09:04   Link #18357
Ryoshi

Quote:
Farm Bronze Medals (10AP). First five opponents are Skeleton Lancers (all have a chance to drop Bones) and boss round is low HP (9k-22k) Hans, Shakespeare, and Dantes. As long as you don't field a party of just Archers or just Assassins, you should be able to blow right through it.
I would, but I've completely bought out the bronze and silver currency items in the shop. Might still try it though, since it still costs less than Fuyuki and I guess there's a slightly better chance for them...

Quote:
Lare's standards are too high for plebs like the rest of us.
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 09:10   Link #18358
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Lare's standards are too high for plebs like the rest of us.
For this instance I actually agree with him. You EX-luck (whales) should step up and start upping your servants if you are already siphoning off other people's luck.
Old 2016-10-08, 09:25   Link #18359
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Don't forget Grail Ascending her to Lv100 as well.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 09:31   Link #18360
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Finally, the fifth JR CE acquired.

Quote:
I'm sad you're jumping into J. Alter train as well; farewell Dantes, I'll miss you.

Not to mention....You're the closest to Lare in terms of roster yet you put yourself in plebs position, seriously?

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon