AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-15, 07:18   Link #1881
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I see potential problems between Aurion and Monoshizao...

*VA Joke *
Noted. Midorikawa, am I right?

Monoshizao: SHU! *changes voice* Omaewa korosu...
Aurion: What are you talking about?

Quote:
Vinson and Chrono walk into a room... how'd you know who's who just by listening?
Speech pattern?

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-06-15, 07:22   Link #1882
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Noted. Midorikawa, am I right?

Monoshizao: SHU! *changes voice* Omaewa korosu...
Aurion: What are you talking about?

Also:

Monoshizao: You've been ripping off my moves! First Cyflash, and then Akashic Buster!!!!
Aurion: What moves Masaki?

Huh?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-15, 07:26   Link #1883
Aaron008R

Quote:

Also:

Monoshizao: You've been ripping off my moves! First Cyflash, and then Akashic Buster!!!!
Aurion: What moves Masaki?

Huh?

Ironic, isn't it?

By the way, I hope Almaria won't get a crush on Zine Knuckle.

*SRW joke*

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-15, 07:35   Link #1884
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Ironic, isn't it?

By the way, I hope Almaria won't get a crush on Zine Knuckle.

*SRW joke*

Thankfully, Ai Orikasa has yet to appear in the VA lists here, or Zine Knuckle is gonna find himself swamped

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-15, 07:44   Link #1885
Aaron008R

Quote:

Thankfully, Ai Orikasa has yet to appear in the VA lists here, or Zine Knuckle is gonna find himself swamped
Yeah.
Hope Ai Orikasa gets a converted protagonist role to make it more fun.

I can see it now...

Zine Knuckle: [Yooosh! Ikuze!]
Almaria: [H-hai.]
Aurion: (Almaria stuttered...)
Sophia: *evil giggle*

Bah. I need to come up with more characters to get one of the ultimate Seiyuu's in history.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-15, 07:50   Link #1886
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Yeah.
Hope Ai Orikasa gets a converted protagonist role to make it more fun.

I can see it now...

Zine Knuckle: [Yooosh! Ikuze!]
Almaria: [H-hai.]
Aurion: (Almaria stuttered...)
Sophia: *evil giggle*

Only thing left now is to have Almaria get a goth loli form...

What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Bah. I need to come up with more characters to get one of the ultimate Seiyuu's in history.
Ultimate Seiyuu? Who would that be?

Old 2007-06-15, 08:01   Link #1887
Aaron008R

Quote:

Only thing left now is to have Almaria get a goth loli form...

What?

I think that would be a bit much. Goth loli Gunslinger girl, anyone?

Quote:
Ultimate Seiyuu? Who would that be?
He is considered as one of the best in the industry. I'll think up of a character first before I tell.
He's already quite old, mind you.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-15, 08:13   Link #1888
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Yeah. What better Seiyuu to use other than the that of the enigmatic Shu Shirakawa of the SRW franchise?

Speaking of SRW, Riko Hirai voices a character there too. Her character is Latooni Subota, one of my favorite loli characters of all time.

Glad I could help.

SONIC CASTING!
Damn! Your fast.
And...
Kana Ueda: She's also the VA of Hayate and Tohsaka, right? Interesting.
Shinichirō Miki: RYUSEI!!! EPIC hotbloodedness incoming!

But I'm not done yet!

Aurion: Takehito Koyasu
Almaria: Riko Hirai
Brevis: Toshiyuki Morikawa
Cressida: Yuko Mizutani
Vinson: Tomokazu Sugita
Liana: Mikako Takahashi
Barabus: Tetsu Inada

Great.

Btw, Aurion's AT-- I mean Phantom Squad, have been decided to be one of the stars of "I-n's", the arc dedicated to the Einsts. How? You shall see by tonight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Hmm, sounds tough, but I'll see what I can do about this...

[EDIT:] Ok, here they are:
Maren - Mikako Takahashi (Machi of Nagasarete Airantou, but more serious)
Minawa Koji - Suzumura Kenichi (like Sanada Hajiki in Gad Guard)
Air Calibur - Derflinger, that sword in Zero no Tsukaima (don't know who the seiyuu is)
'Keshi' - the Seiyuu who voiced Issei Ryudo (Fate/stay night)

It's sort of hard to grasp the correct Seiyuu for Maren, and Mikako Takahashi is the only seiyuu I can think of whose voice is closest to the one I have in mind...
Noted. I'll try to look up Derflinger alright?
Quote:
I see potential problems between Aurion and Monoshizao...

*VA Joke *
Noted.
Quote:
Here's my VA list, also including notable roles (to me anyways ):

Kaylin Mathis: Aya Hisakawa (Skuld, AMG; Haruhi Fujioka, Ouran)
Rey: Minori Chihara (Yuki Nagato, TMoHS)
Shinji: Megumi Ogata (Shinji Ikari, NGE )
Asuka: Yuko Miyamura (Asuka Langley Soryu, NGE )
Glock Heckler: Takahiro Sakurai (Suzaku Kururugi, Code Geass)
Remington Smith / Colt Wesson: Kenichi Suzumura (Shin Asuka, GSD; Hiitachin Twins, Ouran)
Mai Enna: Mamiko Noto (Ai Enma, Jigoku Shoujo also Miyazaki Nodoka, Negima )
Noted. And MAMIKO NOTO!!! Man I'll never forget how she played Enma.
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Seiyuu list for OCs? I'll have to think about that thoroughly. I hope there'll still be someone left when I get home
No worries, in the Nanohaverse, the same voice actor can do multiple roles. For example, Shiro and Zafira have the same acter. Subaru's VA appears in 3 places. So basically, use whoever you want!

@Thread: What's this I see?! VA jokes of the OCs?!

And yes i missed all of the Monohoshizao fun. Thanks for reminding me about Ora. Notice that Allison's device hasn't been named, because I forgot about her.

Zine IS going to be swamped.
Old 2007-06-15, 08:15   Link #1889
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Seiyuu? I haven't actually thought about this much. Unfortunately, my favourites (Yukari Tamura and Chiwa Saitou) are both already voicing main canon characters, so my list is rather truncated.

Let's see...

Rancer LaSalle: Uh, well, Takahiro Sakurai was already taken, so, um, I dunno. Tomokazu Seki (using his Touya Kinomoto from Card Captor Sakura voice)?

Ivey de Lorien: Ryou Hirohashi (Izen, Gadget Trial; Koyuki Azumaya, Keroro Gunsou)

Reiz Astra: Assuming Yuuko Gotou isn't available (because really, too obvious), Ai Nonaka (Konoka Konoe, Negima; Mika Inamori, Manabi Straight)

Nova Alto: Kikuko Inoue (because dammit, she's perfect for the role. Typecast, but perfect); if not, then Aya Endo (Miyuki Takara, Lucky Star)

Halley Rainier: Haruko Momoi (Komugi Nakahara, Nurse Witch Komugi; Mii, Popotan)

May Shelby: Satsuki Yukino (Nenene Sumiregawa, ROD TV; Rei Tachibana, Pani Poni Dash)

Lila: Haven't decided yet. My first choice, Natsuko Kuwatani (due to her role as Ryouko Asakura in MoHS, is already voicing Lutecia), so I'm out. EDIT: Oh, oh! I have the perfect choice: Junko Iwao, preferably using her Tomoyo Daidouji (from CCS) voice.

I may well come up with a random character just to be able to assign him Norio Wakamoto or Mugihito. (Or not.)
Old 2007-06-15, 08:23   Link #1890
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Btw, Aurion's AT-- I mean Phantom Squad, have been decided to be one of the stars of "I-n's", the arc dedicated to the Einsts. How? You shall see by tonight.
Thanks! Though it's technically the Phantom Squad under Mabiko for the time being. Aurion is still pretty much stuck in the tech department most of the time. Though he would be able to make several other interesting experimental weapons.

Quote:
@Thread: What's this I see?! VA jokes of the OCs?!
We're taking it TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!!

Quote:
And yes i missed all of the Monohoshizao fun. Thanks for reminding me about Ora. Notice that Allison's device hasn't been named, because I forgot about her.

Quote:
Zine IS going to be swamped.

AI ORIKASA?!?!

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-15, 08:34   Link #1891
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Once again I like to reiterate due to canon seiyuu assignment feel free to reuse any AV you see here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
Seiyuu? I haven't actually thought about this much. Unfortunately, my favourites (Yukari Tamura and Chiwa Saitou) are both already voicing main canon characters, so my list is rather truncated.

Let's see...

Rancer LaSalle: Uh, well, Takahiro Sakurai was already taken, so, um, I dunno. Tomokazu Seki (using his Touya Kinomoto from Card Captor Sakura voice)?

Ivey de Lorien: Ryou Hirohashi (Izen, Gadget Trial; Koyuki Azumaya, Keroro Gunsou)

Reiz Astra: Assuming Yuuko Gotou isn't available (because really, too obvious), Ai Nonaka (Konoka Konoe, Negima; Mika Inamori, Manabi Straight)

Nova Alto: Kikuko Inoue (because dammit, she's perfect for the role. Typecast, but perfect); if not, then Aya Endo (Miyuki Takara, Lucky Star)

Halley Rainier: Haruko Momoi (Komugi Nakahara, Nurse Witch Komugi; Mii, Popotan)

May Shelby: Satsuki Yukino (Nenene Sumiregawa, ROD TV; Rei Tachibana, Pani Poni Dash)

Lila: Haven't decided yet. My first choice, Natsuko Kuwatani (due to her role as Ryouko Asakura in MoHS, is already voicing Lutecia), so I'm out. EDIT: Oh, oh! I have the perfect choice: Junko Iwao, preferably using her Tomoyo Daidouji (from CCS) voice.

I may well come up with a random character just to be able to assign him Norio Wakamoto or Mugihito. (Or not.)
Ok all noted. Thank you!
Quote:
Thanks! Though it's technically the Phantom Squad under Mabiko for the time being. Aurion is still pretty much stuck in the tech department most of the time. Though he would be able to make several other interesting experimental weapons.
Uh... Hehe... Ok Looks like Mabiko's going to have a quick mug shot in the OP too.
Quote:

AI ORIKASA?!?!
Ora?

Ora: [Hai.]
Old 2007-06-15, 08:41   Link #1892
Aaron008R

Quote:
Uh... Hehe... Ok Looks like Mabiko's going to have a quick mug shot in the OP too.
But please don't take Aurion out from the OP. I have big plans for Oji-chan in that particular arc.

Quote:
Ora?

Ora: [Hai.]
:eyes pin:

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-15, 08:59   Link #1893
Satty
Slash!

Well, now we put seiyuu for our characters? Damn, I don't know any....anyway, here's my character, somehow full of references.

Spoiler for Sky 3:

So, have fun. Now to find some seiyuu....
Old 2007-06-15, 08:59   Link #1894
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~! Fucking backlogs!!!! Only on 8-hours Friday classes. Typical.

Anyway...before I go on with som backlog killing, here's my seiyuu list.

ARIA :~ Misato Fukuen.
Florentina "Flora" Lieze Graham :~ Kuwashima Houko.
Zone :~ Kenichi Ono
Isdera Saleen :~ Takehito Koyasu
Wira Res-Brusche :~ Takahiro Sakurai
Astra Sol-Kry-Ea :~ Yuki Kaida
Saga :~ Hoshi Souichirou
Joseth Hai Ma bin Kassim :~ Kenjiro Tsuda
Gilbert Graham (child/adult) :~ Hiiro Yuki/Chihiro Suzuki

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-15, 09:05   Link #1895
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Yoosh!

First part of Mai Enna's profile up, with further tie-ins to Crosys as well:

Spoiler for length:

Old 2007-06-15, 09:20   Link #1896
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

SUPER MAGIC WARS!!!

I was supposed to wait for the ED to be finished before posting, but I just can't resist it! Here goes, for the second time: The OP!!!

This is for the Einst arc of the New Velka Chronicles, I-n's. Features certain "upgrades" to the 21st arsenal thanks to Mabiko and Aurion.

Even as a blatant ripoff, (no mecha were hurt in the making of this OP, unlike the last attempt ) this video should help you visualize. Enjoy!
Spoiler for BREAK OUT! YES YOU HEARD CORRECT!!!:

See why I said the Phantom Squad's in the stars?

I think that Lyrical change really fits, cos look at what we're doing, porting every single magic-related anime in existence into one super-powered package. Did I miss anything? How can I improve it? Comments please!

EDIT1: Added more villian shadows. (From Nighty)

EDIT2: Added The Wanderer (From An Hero). Fixed some mental slips. Keep em coming!

Last edited by Kha; 2007-06-15 at 10:39.
Old 2007-06-15, 09:28   Link #1897
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Overall, I've noticed that a lot of people love using Takehito Koyasu-sama as a particular casted member. Well, not that I can blame anyone since I too am guilty, so is the anime industry. He is the guy with the most voicing roles after all. His charismatic voice that can range from serious to alluring to wackishly comical can literally be in every genre.

@Aaron go ahead with what you think is alright for the Caster-scenario. It's always interesting to add some extra "spark" to things. I mean, it's not like they'll go anywhere legit.........right?

And once again, this is mildly spoiler, but my Zero/Saga report did mention that his appearance is rare as hell. Well, this are the type of reasons.

It's mildly related to the Caster scenario, but it's no biggie until Saga actually gets into the game so do as you all wish on how you want to expand it. After all, flexibility is key.

@Kha

EPIC AS HELL.

As usual. As expected of Der Kleriker.

And whut was that I read? Yuuno succeeding the Silvana!?

Awesome, but I'd think adding in extra silhouettes for current characters, even if their roles are weaker works somewhat....I think.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-15, 09:39   Link #1898
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
Well, now we put seiyuu for our characters? Damn, I don't know any....anyway, here's my character, somehow full of references.

Spoiler for Sky 3:

So, have fun. Now to find some seiyuu....
WOW, talk about longcat It's good to see extremely thorough character profiles, especially about a character out for vengeance. While I haven't seen Scryed, I think I can see the connection

But he's awesome not only for the machine gun arm spells, ( @ quantity), but for having a ROCKET PUNCH as well

Although Hayate already has dibs on the Hresvelgr spell ( at least in name )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~! Fucking backlogs!!!! Only on 8-hours Friday classes. Typical.

Anyway...before I go on with som backlog killing, here's my seiyuu list.

ARIA :~ Misato Fukuen.
Florentina "Flora" Lieze Graham :~ Kuwashima Houko.
Zone :~ Kenichi Ono
Isdera Saleen :~ Takehito Koyasu
Wira Res-Brusche :~ Takahiro Sakurai
Astra Sol-Kry-Ea :~ Yuki Kaida
Saga :~ Hoshi Souichirou
Joseth Hai Ma bin Kassim :~ Kenjiro Tsuda
Gilbert Graham (child/adult) :~ Hiiro Yuki/Chihiro Suzuki
Kenichi Ono?!?!

I wouldn't expect any less from the blatant Zengar clone, but that is most awesome!

Quote:
SUPER MAGIC WARS!!!

I was supposed to wait for the ED to be finished before posting, but I just can't resist it! Here goes, for the second time: The OP!!!

This is for the Einst arc of the New Velka Chronicles, I-n's. Features certain "upgrades" to the 21st arsenal thanks to Mabiko and Aurion.

Even as a blatant ripoff, (no mecha were hurt in the making of this OP, unlike the last attempt ) this video should help you visualize. Enjoy!

I think that Lyrical change really fits, cos look at what we're doing, porting every single magic-related anime in existence into one super-powered package. Did I miss anything? How can I improve it? Comments please!
And Kha Strikes with Extreme EPICNESS!!!!! JAM PROJECT FOR THE MEGA F****** WIN!!!!!

But... Yuuno as a badass battleship captain?!?!?!?!?! EVEN MORE WIN!!!!

How much money should it take to get the animators to show us Fate in Sonic Form?

Old 2007-06-15, 09:44   Link #1899
Aaron008R

@Satty: Interesting character! And I see you've pulled the arm-pull trick as well.

@LoweGear: Lost Logia background! And I'm loving her attitude! Nice! And of course the reunion was sweet.

Quote:
SUPER MAGIC WARS!!!

Once again, you WIN!!! I see now why the Phantom Squad is quite easy to execute in the OP. And the part with Aurion was slick! Though I would appreciate it if the zoom went further to show Almaria already attached to Reishiki and giving a short glint Great Job!!!! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Overall, I've noticed that a lot of people love using Takehito Koyasu-sama as a particular casted member. Well, not that I can blame anyone since I too am guilty, so is the anime industry. He is the guy with the most voicing roles after all. His charismatic voice that can range from serious to alluring to wackishly comical can literally be in every genre.
I agree. And the portrayal I'm using now is a non-formal Shu Shirakawa with quite the sense of humor.

Quote:
@Aaron go ahead with what you think is alright for the Caster-scenario. It's always interesting to add some extra "spark" to things. I mean, it's not like they'll go anywhere legit.........right?
Of course not. Aurion is not like that. Reinforce isn't gonna stay after the battle anyway. And besides, Aurion himself hoped that he didn't look like he was hitting on her, right? It was just due to severe physical exhaustion that he was forced to lean on the ever-steadfast Rein1.

Quote:
And once again, this is mildly spoiler, but my Zero/Saga report did mention that his appearance is rare as hell. Well, this are the type of reasons.

It's mildly related to the Caster scenario, but it's no biggie until Saga actually gets into the game so do as you all wish on how you want to expand it. After all, flexibility is key.
I'll PM you before I post the final part of my scenario. It has a heavy bearing on Zero's nature.

OC Profiles

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-06-15 at 10:03.
Old 2007-06-15, 09:50   Link #1900
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
SUPER MAGIC WARS!!!

Awesome

Regarding improvements - hard to say how it could be done better, maybe a shot or two of the menacing evil boss standing behind all the trouble.
Closed Thread