if ticy dies or gets removed ill probably stop reading as well
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 20:51   Link #1882
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
Learn to type before accusing others of being dumb, please.
I'am.
sorry if it hurt your feeling, but it's not for you
and not because I hate him, just wondering why he can't see the obvious hehehehe
*bow like a boss*
Quote:
As for your current post.

Amelia: While the combination of the drug, Mark IV (whatever THAT is), Dr. O'hara's magical energy field, and the Maria clones gave her the appearance and abilities of a NOVA, she is not actually a NOVA herself. Her actions and intentions may or may NOT be the same as actual NOVA. In fact, they most likely ARE NOT. Furthermore, Amelia was attacking EVERYONE indiscriminately in a blind rage. There is NO way good intel can come from that.
look like you didn't read this series from the start
Here:
1.NOVA also attack indiscriminately (chapter 1)
2.Stigma is also part of NOVA's (volume 1)
3.Even their phsyco rage is called NOVALIZing (vol 2)
4.Another NOVA summoned/responded for Amelia Call in Distress (chapter 88)
5.Another NOVA perfectly set the alarm off there's no way a dog can summon a wolf, right?
and...why you so pessimist about that chance? I mean learn NOVA through Amelia?, I think it's quite good
be optimist. we like optimistic human

Quote:
Chiffon: There are many things I found detestable in her recent behavior. (Presumably hacking Elizabeth's mail and data server in such a way as to horribly damage/ endanger the Mably family. Beating the ever loving crap out of Lana AND Stella when they came to Amelia's aid as she was being executed by Chevalier's lap dogs. Threatening Elizabeth and then leaving her unattended in the hands of a mindlessly obedient Chevalier lapdog who wanted to prove her "moral" superiority by beating the crap out of Elizabeth.) I do NOT find her sacrificing herself to protect her friends, family and planet to be stupid. In fact, taking the sins of humanity upon herself so that others may live is the most noble and benevolent behavior mankind has EVER shown.
she didn't protect planet, just those who dear to her, OK it's good, but she also protect the detestable Chevalier, those who make Amelia the way she is. Chiffon protect the source of trouble, ....if you find it not stupid, well....

and correction there...
I also didn't find sacrificing self for others is stupid, we honor bravery, but Justice statue in our Killers society is not blinded by a black band, and as noble as it is, Chiffon also didn't do right thing she should to solve Amelia problem. And make humans miss it chance to understand NOVA better

Quote:
Of course, since that's why you HATE her so much, perhaps it would be better if no-one comes to save you when you're in trouble since, you find that so STUPID.
sorry, I have my own helper, my Devil God, no need for others, be it Jesus, Budha, Yahweh, or else
I keep my self obedient to my Devil God, and my Devil God keep it Obedience to me
and who said I hate Chiffon? I detest "stupidity" and not Chiffon........................................... .........................-cake
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler for don't open:

I told ya
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 20:58   Link #1883
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, I'd suppose that this is where the remaining characters start to either mature or breakdown in the wake of Chiffon's demise. I'm still a lil numb by Amelia's loss - she struck me as the most interesting being a 'normal' girl trying to become an Pandora...now she's gone for all intents n purposes... ><
Old 2012-05-16, 21:11   Link #1884
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
I'am.

and who said I hate Chiffon? I detest "stupidity" and not Chiffon........................................... .........................-cake
YOU did.

As for the rest of your post, it's obvious that YOU were not reading the series from the beginning and reading carefully.

The NOVA were not "attacking indiscriminately" IN A BLIND RAGE. They had very specific goals and targets even if those goals were not completely understood.

In fact, their grudge with mankind, as well as their motivations and behavior, is still not fully understood.

It should be obvious to anyone who is not WILLFULLY ignorant and stupid that Chiffon was not "protecting the source of trouble," she was protecting her friends, WHO WERE STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO HER! I mean, do you honestly think Kazuya, Lana, Stella, or any other Pandora/ limiter whom Chiffon likes would have survived a blast caused by the destruction of a nuclear reactor?

Chiffon was asking Amelia to "forgive" Chevalier, et al to CALM HER DOWN, not because she particularly cares for what Chevalier has done. (Although I have my doubts.)

Jeesh talk about not "seeing the obvious."

:Bows like a boss:
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 21:16   Link #1885
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
YOU did.

As for the rest of your post, it's obvious that YOU were not reading the series from the beginning and reading carefully.
posters like surerman is why the Ignore list exist.
Old 2012-05-16, 21:37   Link #1886
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
posters like surerman is why the Ignore list exist.
really?!
where?!
I want it too!

and where's the boobies?
I remember you often use avi with Boobies, I like to see them jiggling
oh yeah!
Quote:
YOU did.
I am ?
hmm...I wonder if my english become dull that other misunderstand
*see Japanese text book in my hand*
Quote:
you think?

Quote:
The NOVA were not "attacking indiscriminately" IN A BLIND RAGE. They had very specific goals and targets even if those goals were not completely understood.

In fact, their grudge with mankind, as well as their motivations and behavior, is still not fully understood.
that's a spot that supposed to be filled by Amelia-NOVA

Quote:
It should be obvious to anyone who is not WILLFULLY ignorant and stupid that Chiffon was not "protecting the source of trouble," she was protecting her friends, WHO WERE STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO HER! I mean, do you honestly think Kazuya, Lana, Stella, or any other Pandora/ limiter whom Chiffon likes would have survived a blast caused by the destruction of a nuclear reactor?
Chiffon ask for it, she bring others with her and put them in danger, if she just tell them to stay at the base, she didn't need to meat shielding them
She's more than capable to incapacitate them and leave them inside considering how stubborn the duo are, yet she didn't do it.
OK they already on the field, so ..?why didn't bait Amelia to face other direction or move from that place?
she even state arrogantly: "Just watch, I'll fight alone" and not "Go to the shelter,this gonna be hairy"

Quote:
Chiffon was asking Amelia to "forgive" Chevalier, et al to CALM HER DOWN, not because she particularly cares for what Chevalier has done. (Although I have my doubts.)
Devil!!
now I wonder how cold hearted human outside-this wall-world nowadays
You see your friend slaughtered and then some one ask you to forgive the perperator...do you really will forgive them?
if so, then I wonder if our next mass sacrifice can be performed in your town then, with your friends as offering
*just kidding...but I'll consider it, I just need a speech of apology right? it's cheaper than bombs to wipe out entire building* XD

Quote:
Jeesh talk about not "seeing the obvious."

:Bows like a boss:
*bow back to Priest*....................* feel like a monk now*
================================================== =============

WARNING!!
I need some confirmation, there's info that some one spot a novel of this series , anyone can confirm this news?

Last edited by surerman; 2012-05-16 at 22:17. Reason: need information
Old 2012-05-17, 03:51   Link #1887
Airaku
####

Just re-read the first chapter again where Chiffon is warning Kazuya about Satelizer—so funny in retrospect. The manga is definitely losing something by killing her off, but hopefully whatever impact she’s leaving behind will be immortalized. The thing I’m most curious about now is the scandal behind Chiffon’s origins. It’s definitely been hinted at that she isn’t normal. For example, if her genes were spliced with nova dna at the time of conception/in vitro fertilization or something to that extent…I hate waiting, meh want more freezing please!

Airaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 08:02   Link #1888
Aliasse
Masochist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarfrost View Post
Not only Chiffon, but without Elizabeth and Andre (we can infer that they won't be back in action any time soon with his injuries) we will be left with an extremely weak cast.

Spoiler for :

I wonder how many more volumes until the leads can even maintain eye contact for more than a few panels. Every time we feel like we get to a moment where the chick may have gotten past her phobia of interpersonal contact, she relapses back into the state she was in before. She is like the girlfriend in some Sisyphean nightmare.
Agree, all there is left is kazuya who is good for nothing.
Aliasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 15:13   Link #1889
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
Come on now, I think you are going overboard. Yes, Chiffon is a character we all love, but she was never the focal point of the manga. There were arcs in which she made little to no appearance. Don't tell that she was the one that made you read the manga even back then? She only started shining recently imo...you should be more positive about satela & co. Also, i miss Hiragi...but that's just me (and that has nothing to do with my previous statements)
but she made it so much more interesting.
Old 2012-05-17, 15:15   Link #1890
Kyouka
Is Here

i liked chiffon so much because i like chiffon cake
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 22:29   Link #1891
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyouka View Post
i liked chiffon so much because i like chiffon cake
me too...
you can slip in a grenade in it without anyone notice the change in it shape XD
very effective when you throw it in a crowd, the victims will gather unconsciously to wondering about why some Chiffon cake flying, and then caught in the blast wahahahaha

no confirmation for Freezing Novel existence yet?, I heard it's dark toned one
Old 2012-05-17, 22:46   Link #1892
Leoncarbon
Tin-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
If this is true then aoi has no right to be lecturing Ohara since he did the same thing
You made a point there , but maybe Ohara's plan was to clone dozens of Marias for a Pandora army? While Aoi Gengo simply fused Maria's DNA with a surrogate mother? Sigh who knows , all we can do is just wait for the other chapters to be released

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
It's not the first time i hear this. So Chiffon is a Maria clone, huh... Now i really want to know more about her, that freezing chronicles wasn't enough. Guess we'll see next chapter. But...why is it so easy to become a nova? Getting foreing tissue in your body should not make you transform. I'm starting to think that nova are related to humans in one way or the other.

I think he wanted to stop her from doing the same mistake. If this is true his over the top reaction makes some sense. He was really burnt by his past mistakes and hearing that Ohara wants to do the same think must have conjured some bad memories.
Freezing Chronicles updating was slow , but yes Nova seem to be related to humans , as shown during the E-Pandora rebellion , after Amelia turned into a Nova , two Novas showed up at the same time and Aoi Gengo stated that the Novas were created in their own dimension itself.
And maybe Ohara hated Aoi Gengo because she misunderstood him as a hypocrite .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Hrm, I'm not sure of that. If she was a clone of Maria, then she wouldn't need stigmas, not even the four she has. But if she were descended from Maria, then she'd be capable of such grandiose feats with stigmas. I wonder if Maria considered herself human, I figure it would be hard for her to look at herself in the mirror and call herself that. Argh, we need to know more about her. It would make so much sense if she was Aoi's wife, then his overreaction with Ohara would make sense, for she'd have been dishonoring his wife. Man, I'm so eager for the next chapter now.
Me too , since now Freezing updates are fast as hell!
Leoncarbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 02:04   Link #1893
Aliasse
Masochist

well it is starting to get slow
Aliasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 06:19   Link #1894
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

Quote:
YOU did.

Isn't the other Novas's goald and target during Amelia's rage is the research facility and Ohara's project? They were summon and have the target because information from novalized Amelia.
Old 2012-05-18, 06:53   Link #1895
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerklein View Post
Isn't the other Novas's goald and target during Amelia's rage is the research facility and Ohara's project? They were summon and have the target because information from novalized Amelia.
None of the "NOVA" shown at the arctic research lab came from "an alternate dimension." All of them were E-pandora who novaformed as a result of a combination of "Mark IV" drugging and O'hara's "experiment."
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 07:56   Link #1896
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

"Massive" Nova is Nova, no mater where are they come from or made from, but they only share same goal, because even when they are combined from many clones but they are really aim the research facility and project.
Old 2012-05-18, 10:10   Link #1897
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
None of the "NOVA" shown at the arctic research lab came from "an alternate dimension." All of them were E-pandora who novaformed as a result of a combination of "Mark IV" drugging and O'hara's "experiment."
Actually, i think those Pandoras were actually Chevaliers/students whose stigmas got out of control due to Amelia's rage.
Old 2012-05-18, 19:26   Link #1898
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Actually, i think those Pandoras were actually Chevaliers/students whose stigmas got out of control due to Amelia's rage.
Pandoras? Who pandoras are you saying? You mean pandoras come from the massive Nova or someone like Lana? The one come from the Nova are Maria clones and under control of the Nova, and the massive Nova is already had it's target. Can't say that just attack randomly without target.
Old 2012-05-18, 23:50   Link #1899
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerklein View Post
Pandoras? Who pandoras are you saying? You mean pandoras come from the massive Nova or someone like Lana? The one come from the Nova are Maria clones and under control of the Nova, and the massive Nova is already had it's target. Can't say that just attack randomly without target.
There were three Novas that attacked the Alaskan base. The first one was Amelia and the Maria clones combine after Amelia went berserk. The other two were created from Chevaliers and Students after their stigmas went out of control due to Amelia going berserk. Remember, all of these Novas never came from the Nova Dimension.

As for the E-Pandoras, they were already defeated by the Chevaliers by the time Amelia became a Nova.
Old 2012-05-18, 23:57   Link #1900
Seitsuki
Onee!

I'd laugh then cry if they pulled a Madoka on us.

'The Nova were Pandora all along!'

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen