Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-10-20, 14:19   Link #19001
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
assassins/zerkers: Da Vinci CE or Mata Hari CE
What's the point behind the shop CEs? They increase appearance rates of types of enemies, does that mean if you have them equipped you'll get more than the three that usually appear or what?
Old 2016-10-20, 14:23   Link #19002
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
What's the point behind the shop CEs? They increase appearance rates of types of enemies, does that mean if you have them equipped you'll get more than the three that usually appear or what?
Yup. So you combine them with drop CEs to get boatloads of event items. So when picking supports, if you have a good number of drop CEs then it's prolly better to bring a support with LB'd shop CE to increase mob count instead that is if you don't have a mob increaser yourself.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2016-10-20 at 14:45.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-20, 14:55   Link #19003
Kakurin
大佐

I wish we could trade apples for quartz. Apple stock ballooned to 208 golden, 103 silver and 52 bronze ones.
Old 2016-10-20, 17:36   Link #19004
Rizare

Finally have time to start playing the event. Seems in the meantime, 2 people removed me from their friend list.

So to ask in order to update support list quickly in order to be useful, what CEs should be used for what class assuming no gacha CE?
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-20, 17:55   Link #19005
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Good example is on the final stage (7). Enemies, other than a Demon on the 40AP and all the boss Servants, are all Naga, which have their appearance buffed by the Guda* CE. They all drop Gold, which the Lewd Mash CE has a bonus for. You will want to equip both CEs for maximum farming, because the more Naga who appear, the more Gold they will drop. Last time I ran the stage, I got 6 Naga in the first battle and 4 in the final. Only the 1 Naga in the middle battle didn't double, and that was only with a 50% bonus (2x CE). Every one of them dropped Gold. I got lucky.

Spoiler for basic CE strategy:

Apparently, the enemy appearance CE bonus caps out at 100%, which is the same as the LB bonus, so no point in using additional ones of that type once you LB those CEs. Because of that, and since everyone should be able to LB all of them (except maybe Eli, if you have Rank E drop luck), the drop bonus CEs are going to be more valuable on support, as they both don't have a cap and will be harder to LB, if not to obtain outright.

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2016-10-20 at 20:28.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-20, 20:45   Link #19006
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
Finally have time to start playing the event. Seems in the meantime, 2 people removed me from their friend list.

So to ask in order to update support list quickly in order to be useful, what CEs should be used for what class assuming no gacha CE?
For event shop CEs:

riders - Gudao/Gudako CE
sabers - Liz CE
assassins - Mata Hari CE
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2016-10-20, 21:32   Link #19007
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
For event shop CEs:

riders - Gudao/Gudako CE
sabers - Liz CE
assassins - Mata Hari CE
Mata Hari CE: Bug (Rider) and Golem (Berserker) enemies
Gudao/ko CE: Skeleton (just Archer so far), Naga (Caster), and Ghost (Assassin) enemies
Elizabeth CE: Homunculus (Lancer), Knight (various), and Werewolf (various) enemies

The current setup of the farming nodes (5/40AP, 6/40AP, and 7/40AP) are cleared most easily using Saber, Assassin, and Rider Servants, respectively, but that may change in later levels. In fact, it likely will, since Knights have yet to appear in the farming nodes at all.
Old 2016-10-20, 22:25   Link #19008
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Robin use Faceless King to sneak but no Faceless King for Robin as Guest.

Siegfried appearance is too sad, now I'm certain we won't see proper SQ for him soon.

Liz should realized this Vlad they met have more grumpy looks and big claw.

Old 2016-10-20, 23:45   Link #19009
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Well, that's annoying... Farming for Silver currency and the Eli CE on the Volcano level. Burned through all my Bronze and Silver Apples, LBed the Guda Twins CE, and am most of the way toward the Silver currency Ascension Mat in the shop, but still haven't dropped an Eli CE. Guess I'll try the Stage3 40AP and farm for it while picking up some Gold, too.
Old 2016-10-21, 01:16   Link #19010
Nicaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Well, that's annoying... Farming for Silver currency and the Eli CE on the Volcano level. Burned through all my Bronze and Silver Apples, LBed the Guda Twins CE, and am most of the way toward the Silver currency Ascension Mat in the shop, but still haven't dropped an Eli CE. Guess I'll try the Stage3 40AP and farm for it while picking up some Gold, too.
Is it not better to just farm silver and trade it in for gold?
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-21, 01:17   Link #19011
Thess

Well, I got the Elizabeth CE drop. That was fast!

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-21, 02:04   Link #19012
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaea View Post
Is it not better to just farm silver and trade it in for gold?
At a 10:1 ratio, no. Even at 2:1, it probably wouldn't be.The overall number of drops is not that dissimilar on the Forest level (Werewolves, Kerry) from what it is on the Volcano level (Golems, Fafnir, Kiyo). It just drops Silver and Gold. Especially since I have the Mash CE but have to rely on support for the Da Vinci. Mainly I did it to break up the monotony and see if I'd have better luck getting the Eli CE (I didn't).

Open suggestion to those who were lucky enough to get all three of the item drop CEs. People on your FL want them more than they do the enemy summons CEs, even if they don't yet realize they do. We all can and will be able to get 100% extra enemies eventually (even with the Eli CE, if we don't mind using four CE slots to do so), and can't get more, but we have to get lucky and roll the drop CEs if we want more items per drop. Not all of us are like the person in my FL who got 2x LB Da Vinci and 3x LB Roman (but no LB Mash—hope for their sake they just haven't LBed it yet for maximum farming). So putting your best Roman on Saber, Da Vinci on Assassin, and Mash on Rider would be much appreciated. At least until they shake it up again, probably day after tomorrow when they open the remaining Stage 5-7 levels.

Full disclosure: I put LB GudaTwins on Assassin myself. Da Vinci did not favor me, unfortunately...
Old 2016-10-21, 04:05   Link #19013
MartianMage

Updated my support list:

LB'd Roman now on Bride
LB'd Da Vinci now on Cleo
Mashu on Drake

Working on getting Cleo to 90.
Old 2016-10-21, 04:14   Link #19014
McW
Canaan II When?

Skipping the event for 2 days, because heavy workload on weekend so by the time I play again I might have open slot on my FL but hey... I have no CE or servant so there's no difference I guess...also I might not able to Np5 Liz.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-21, 04:22   Link #19015
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
When did you get Cleopatra?
Old 2016-10-21, 04:53   Link #19016
MartianMage

Quote:
When did you get Cleopatra?
2 hours ago or so.
Old 2016-10-21, 04:56   Link #19017
Nicaea

Quote:
2 hours ago or so.
Congrats on getting Cleopatra. As usual, that's some scary luck
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-21, 05:23   Link #19018
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaea View Post
Congrats on getting Cleopatra. As usual, that's some scary luck
Yes it is. It's been some 130 rolls since I got my last five-star. This recent streak has dropped me below the 100 days/five-star mark. 416 login days (missed a few weeks though between the implementation of the emulator ban and me getting a new tablet in September) and four five-stars.
Old 2016-10-21, 05:44   Link #19019
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Updated my support list:

LB'd Roman now on Bride
Mashu on Drake

Working on getting Cleo to 90.
I think I've got you on my FL. If so, looking forward to using your Cleo. I've used Lare's a few times, and she's a beast on Volcano 40.

Quote:
Yes it is. It's been some 130 rolls since I got my last five-star. This recent streak has dropped me below the 100 days/five-star mark. 416 login days (missed a few weeks though between the implementation of the emulator ban and me getting a new tablet in September) and four five-stars.
Is there some way to tell how many rolls you've done? I'm pretty sure I'm over 100 myself, and I've never gotten a 5* outside of the guaranteed gacha.

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2016-10-21 at 06:35.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-21, 05:48   Link #19020
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Is there some way to tell how many rolls you've done? I'm pretty sure I'm over 100 myself, and I've never gotten a 5* outside of the guaranteed gacha.
No, I'm just memorising it since I tend to do them in bunches.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon