AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-03-04, 18:57   Link #19101
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
I was adding to Sheba's response, that's all. I appear aggressive because that's my attitude regarding the matter. I suppose it's my fault for making it seem like it's directed towards you and for that, I apologize.
Alright, no problem .
---

For those who want some Yunoha pic, I guess you already all figured out that there is very few of those on the net (when Yuuno is pictured, it's usually more an object of laugh than anything else ^^"). But still, I will keep posting here the one I come across. And since you asked for it, this one is not too bad :

Spoiler for size...:

But in the same time : Don't blame me too much people
Old 2009-03-04, 23:47   Link #19102
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD
Now I don't recognize the engineering of this Nanoha mecha. Any idea which series it is using the design from? Linebarrels maybe...?
Old 2009-03-05, 00:18   Link #19103
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
And in other news:

Large image of all three Aces together. Yum yum.
And for those who want individual pics...

:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
For those who want some Yunoha pic, I guess you already all figured out that there is very few of those on the net (when Yuuno is pictured, it's usually more an object of laugh than anything else ^^"). But still, I will keep posting here the one I come across. And since you asked for it, this one is not too bad :

Spoiler for size...:
Aaaannd for that, you get Nanoha's Thumb of Approval!

*and a cookie. :3*
And to add my own:

As for other pics:
Spoiler for MOAR pics!:

There's supposed to be a lot more to come, but imageshack froze on me, so here's the load for now.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 00:41   Link #19104
motaku96
もたく

This has probably been brought up before but does anyone have any convenient way of downloading large groups of pictures? So many great vivio pics but it's a pain clicking on each one individually to get them all.
motaku96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 01:39   Link #19105
Soljashy
The Salary Man
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to Soljashy
Quote:

Arisa-chan, do you seriously believe they're gonna die if they let go of each other? >_>
The way those two keep sticking together, I wouldn't blame Alisa-chan for taking Suzuka seriously. Thanks a million for the comic, by the way! Every scrap of Alisa-related material is über-appreciated.

P.S. I love what you've done with those character expressions, Keroko! Where did you get those? You didn't draw them from scratch, did you?
This user has been diagnosed with a very rare and dangerous mutation of type Al of the pandemic Kugimiya disease (Retroviridae Kooguencephalitisvirus Kugimijavirus). The source of his infection has been identified as a Kamyu bite. Please be sensitive to him.

Last edited by Soljashy; 2009-03-05 at 09:18. Reason: Left out something crucial. Gah...
Soljashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 02:44   Link #19106
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
And to add my own:
Hadn't seen this one before. Aaaaaaaaaawww

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 06:54   Link #19107
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
Yuuno got an upgrade~
Spoiler for [UPGRADE]:

Original image ofc belongs to artist.
Niiiiice.... longcoats make everyone look more badass, including yuuno. Looks kinda evil though....

Smith: "Sweet!"
Wesson: "Brother!"
Franz: "...too much of Glen's influence. How's he supposed to be hot blooded when he's wearing black?"

Aaron: Nice family pic, btw Now the way is open! With Nanoha and Yuuno together, Team Hayaurion's path to Yuri Dominance can begin with Feito-chan~! Together, the unstoppable due of Hayate and Aurion shall amass the greatest harem in the history of anime!

*casts Alert & Accel and boosts away, laughing*

Damn... wish we had the OG mechs in ACE.... ;___; but ACE is finished. ;___;

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 08:52   Link #19108
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
The "(kachya)" (x2) should be the sound of washing dishes . Not sure about busu~.

Nice pics, Nina . Though I find my appreciation for them has somewhat weakened, perhaps due to my new obsession on YuunoFate

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 08:58   Link #19109
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
The "(kachya)" (x2) should be the sound of washing dishes . Not sure about busu~.

Nice pics, Nina . Though I find my appreciation for them has somewhat weakened, perhaps due to my new obsession on YuunoFate
Testarossa Harlaown is a much cooler surname than Scrya.

Though I'm still waiting for Tempy to unveil Noland x HAREM. And not forgetting the OTP of Hayaurion forever~

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 09:09   Link #19110
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Dunno. "Fate Scrya" with a slight tilt of the head, that becomes "The scryer of fate." pretty cool implication to have in your name.

Yes, I'm still of the opinion that Scrya should have been translated Scryer.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 09:19   Link #19111
Soljashy
The Salary Man
*Author

I directed a question at you a few posts back, Keroko, but I forgot to put your name in it so it was ignored... It's fixed now.
This user has been diagnosed with a very rare and dangerous mutation of type Al of the pandemic Kugimiya disease (Retroviridae Kooguencephalitisvirus Kugimijavirus). The source of his infection has been identified as a Kamyu bite. Please be sensitive to him.
Old 2009-03-05, 09:57   Link #19112
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Rather small image, but I tried to recreate the Number's StrikerS Sound Stage outfit on Nove, since we don't have lineart of the Numbers in them yet

Really didn't bother to remodel her hair asides from the ahoge removal, since I can't visualize it.

Here's the only official image of the outfit for comparison:

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 10:19   Link #19113
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Ooh, nice one Lowe. And so snatchable and convertible too. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soljashy View Post
I directed a question at you a few posts back, Keroko, but I forgot to put your name in it so it was ignored... It's fixed now.
Oh, I'm sorry.

To answer your question, no I didn't draw them myself. They're re-colored and cropped character CG's of Natsume Rin, a character from the game Little Busters!
Old 2009-03-05, 12:16   Link #19114
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Because panzerfan found it on pixiv but is scared as hell of the nanoha section:

Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 12:26   Link #19115
Soljashy
The Salary Man
*Author

Quote:
Oh, I'm sorry.

To answer your question, no I didn't draw them myself. They're re-colored and cropped character CG's of Natsume Rin, a character from the game Little Busters!
Oh, no wonder they looked strangely familiar. It's a pity. For a moment there I almost thought I had another character artist to acquire.
Old 2009-03-05, 12:29   Link #19116
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Sorry to burst your bubble. Perhaps next year, when I'll re-start school and take a course in digital drawing (if I can apply for it that is) I'll be able to help, though I do hope you'll find someone long before that.

As it stands now, I'm an editor, not an artist. I can alter what exists, even turn it into something unique, but creating something from scratch is still beyond my reach.
Old 2009-03-05, 13:31   Link #19117
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Give me Yukarin inspiration and I could draw. -shifty eyes-
Spoiler for NSFW:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
The "(kachya)" (x2) should be the sound of washing dishes :). Not sure about busu~.
Busu should be muttered complaining, so I guess bussu mustn't be all too different....
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Now I don't recognize the engineering of this Nanoha mecha. Any idea which series it is using the design from? Linebarrels maybe...?
Tag says Tekkaman. I wasn't even born when the original anime series first aired and I was two/three when the re-makes were happening. D:
Quote:
*Nanoha is not happy to hear that.* You should watch it ASAP, otherwise you will keep living without knowing the incredible power of surströmming... Too bad really :p.
But I wanted to watch PitaTen or Scrapped Princess first. :<

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-05, 14:02   Link #19118
Soljashy
The Salary Man
*Author

Quote:
Sorry to burst your bubble. Perhaps next year, when I'll re-start school and take a course in digital drawing (if I can apply for it that is) I'll be able to help, though I do hope you'll find someone long before that.

As it stands now, I'm an editor, not an artist. I can alter what exists, even turn it into something unique, but creating something from scratch is still beyond my reach.
Keep working on it. Fortunately, I do have a character artist at the moment (though I always keep my eyes open for more talent). Though I am currently much troubled by the absence of a background artist on my team (as you can tell from my signature).
Old 2009-03-05, 21:50   Link #19119
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Because panzerfan found it on pixiv but is scared as hell of the nanoha section:

Yes! FateYuuno! Thanks for this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
That is pretty crazy...and epic win!

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-06, 04:46   Link #19120
Song2You

She's back!!

Song2You is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw