Old 2016-10-25, 18:20   Link #19161
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exacro View Post
Anyone can please translate this? i can't read it well coz of the Kanji

Spoiler for DW's Reply:
"Thanks for the enquiry.

This is the FGO team. We are now investigating your case and we apologize for the delay caused while investigating.

We ask for your kind patience while we decide on what further steps to take.

Due to flood of email requests, we seek your understanding in response times"

How did you write to them then?
Old 2016-10-25, 21:21   Link #19162
GDB

Finally got a Liz CE... now I can stop eating apples.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-25, 22:00   Link #19163
Rasen

So....I've been thinking about the story of FGO lately, and a couple questions occurred.

I know FGO takes place in an alternate world than canon FSN, but HOW alternate? Starting from FSN? From FZ? Even earlier?

I've been thinking about the good doctor and Sherlock's suspicions, as well as how Chaldea managed to achieve the impossible. I'm tossing around the crazy idea that what if Roman is an uncorrupted Grail, and I'm wondering if there's anything that directly contradicts that.

Last edited by Rasen; 2016-10-25 at 22:11.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-25, 22:27   Link #19164
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

For one thing, there's only one HGW in Fuyuki and that happened in 2004. This was mentioned in the Accel Zero Order event. So things are already really different.

The clues do lead to Roman being suspicious. He was said to be the assistant of Olga's father, Marisbilly, in the HGW and he has no records past the year 2004. Da Vinci also confirms of Roman having some sort of trump card. But Da Vinci herself also says that Roman is an ally and should be trusted. So pick your side.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-25, 22:28   Link #19165
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Far as I can tell, it's pretty close to the normal FSN timeline, at least up until the fifth war (the one with Shirou, Rin, etc.), which is different in at least one major way, that being Olga-Marie's father's involvement and victory. My personal guess is that we are effectively in the "prime" Fateverse, and Olga-Marie's father got involved due to time travel and a change to the timeline, which set off all of the events and unique backstory of the game.

Okay, never mind. I wasn't playing during the Accel Zero Event.
Old 2016-10-25, 22:49   Link #19166
Ryoshi

Here's a question for everyone, has anyone actually used those sword, shield and spear bonus items when doing missions?

I haven't used a single one, and I have no idea why I would even want to buy them from the shop.
Do they really help boost teams all that much?
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-25, 22:54   Link #19167
Klard
The cilvilain

I only use shield when farming silver pouch in volcano map cause berserkers hit hard
Old 2016-10-25, 23:11   Link #19168
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

I haven't used any either, but the shield is the only one I've considered, just for that volcano node. Luckily that's no longer an issue, as I've bought every Silver item in the shop except for the Silver hero items. Any more that I pick up farming the Pyramid for Eli, I'll just hold on to until after the event and trade them for Gold or for the hero items, whichever gets me more QP.
Old 2016-10-25, 23:26   Link #19169
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Which in the forest node drops blue Assassin skillstones the most? I'm going to farm there for seeds and stones.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-25, 23:37   Link #19170
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
Here's a question for everyone, has anyone actually used those sword, shield and spear bonus items when doing missions?

I haven't used a single one, and I have no idea why I would even want to buy them from the shop.
I use it, mainly Hero Sword, for Gawain and Cleo (support). 50% Buster Up accelerate things.

Haven't use Shield and Mantle, other than that, using Hero Bow a bit because Robin and Waver also Hero Spear for testing Assassin Shishou damage. LOL.
Old 2016-10-25, 23:52   Link #19171
McW
Canaan II When?

Just like Onigashima Event I didn't start to use the beans after Raiko raid and it wasn't out of need but just wanted to kill the oni faster and it was the second run.

This one I haven't touch any of the item, I guess the go straight to QP and I have only 24M so far no even close to what I need for skills upgrade and a lv90 GA.

Side note... GIVE US A BREAK AFTER THE EVENT!!!! I NEED TIME TO LEVEL LEONIDAS, MORZART AND NERO!!!!!!!
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-26, 00:10   Link #19172
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
For one thing, there's only one HGW in Fuyuki and that happened in 2004. This was mentioned in the Accel Zero Order event. So things are already really different.

The clues do lead to Roman being suspicious. He was said to be the assistant of Olga's father, Marisbilly, in the HGW and he has no records past the year 2004. Da Vinci also confirms of Roman having some sort of trump card. But Da Vinci herself also says that Roman is an ally and should be trusted. So pick your side.
Wasn't also mentioned in Camelot? At least with more detail. Also we know from the Prologue that Saber (Arturia) won the war they record in Chaldea. So presumably, she was Olgamarie's father's Servant.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-26, 00:28   Link #19173
MartianMage

Quote:

Never saw the need to use them. I just bought them out cause I can lol.

Well I'm pretty sure at the end of the event those things will be converted to QP anyway.

edit: only 500k QP left after getting Cleo's imperial privelage to 8 and Arjuna on 2nd ascension. I need QP daily... gonna burn some good 20 apples farming QPs <_<
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2016-10-26 at 03:18.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-26, 03:57   Link #19174
Klard
The cilvilain

Avalon
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=59612057
Old 2016-10-26, 05:45   Link #19175
xeviouses

Quote:

Mainly the shield for Volcano node, those berserkers hit hard. Really hard. Same for the 90Ap Tundra.

90Ap pyramid as well, mostly because I lack a good Assassin against Ozy.
Old 2016-10-26, 05:52   Link #19176
Nicaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
Side note... GIVE US A BREAK AFTER THE EVENT!!!! I NEED TIME TO LEVEL LEONIDAS, MORZART AND NERO!!!!!!!
This. I want to take the time to level everything, but these back to back events make it quite hard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
If you have LB'd Liz CE you can run them just fine on stage 8. BTW grats on rolling Cleo!
Thanks!
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-26, 06:04   Link #19177
sakamoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeviouses View Post
Mainly the shield for Volcano node, those berserkers hit hard. Really hard. Same for the 90Ap Tundra.

90Ap pyramid as well, mostly because I lack a good Assassin against Ozy.
I just rush that stage with Atilla Waver and Herc...lol

Quote:

nope, not even use single one...but maybe will try some to accelerate farm faster...
i've got what i need with gold and silver (not all though)
now gonna farm ice only for that EXP and Fou kun (altough still have 9 set at the gift box lol)
Old 2016-10-26, 06:14   Link #19178
Klard
The cilvilain

Hope we don't have any new event till Christmas i need to level up Rider Modred, Da Vinci, Astolfo and a few silvers like Cu and Medusa on alt (damn so much work to do)
Old 2016-10-26, 06:20   Link #19179
Exacro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
"Thanks for the enquiry.

This is the FGO team. We are now investigating your case and we apologize for the delay caused while investigating.

We ask for your kind patience while we decide on what further steps to take.

Due to flood of email requests, we seek your understanding in response times"

How did you write to them then?
it's just the usual for giving information about the lost account tho..what did you mean how am i write to them?
Exacro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-26, 06:38   Link #19180
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

As in what was your query to them after you identified your account?

I mean the query has to be written in Japanese after all

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon