AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-08-25, 09:02   Link #1901
handoi1560

so have anyone read this 巻き込まれて異世界転移する奴は、大抵チート ( http://ncode.syosetu.com/n7747ca/ ) if yes, can you review this for me? Is the MC have harem? any how many ? how OP of MC ?
Old 2015-08-25, 09:49   Link #1902
guyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by handoi1560 View Post
so have anyone read this 巻き込まれて異世界転移する奴は、大抵チート ( http://ncode.syosetu.com/n7747ca/ ) if yes, can you review this for me? Is the MC have harem? any how many ? how OP of MC ?
Has harem of like 3-4 or something, no sex. MC becomes a total bug character, stronger than gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurel1 View Post
i only read the raw until medusa arc so later in story the author introduce a heroine like in the link ...?
I don't know how he used it, only that he did.
guyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 13:51   Link #1903
Poligrafowicz

I think WN version of HP1からはじめる異世界無双 was removed long before the author's account was deleted. I think it had to do something with it being released as a LN (http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E6%9C%AC/dp/4040704509). It's possible the series was discontinued.

Edit: I think I'm confusing this WN (and possibly author) with another. Looks like the series was up while the authors account was still up, however, he didn't update the series for a year anyway.

Last edited by Poligrafowicz; 2015-08-25 at 14:03.
Poligrafowicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 14:14   Link #1904
guyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poligrafowicz View Post
I think WN version of HP1からはじめる異世界無双 was removed long before the author's account was deleted. I think it had to do something with it being released as a LN (http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E6%9C%AC/dp/4040704509). It's possible the series was discontinued.

Edit: I think I'm confusing this WN (and possibly author) with another. Looks like the series was up while the authors account was still up, however, he didn't update the series for a year anyway.
You're confusing it with something else.
Dungeonseeker is what he plagiarized in which caused it to get deleted and him being flamed. He deleted his account after that, resulting in hp1 disappearing as well. There was less than two months between latest hp1 update and the incident.
guyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 08:18   Link #1905
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Gosh... I'm bored...

hey guys, recommend me some novels with heavy politics please...
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 09:15   Link #1906
tfate
true harem seeker

Why can't I find a thread about the novel slave Harem?
tfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 09:59   Link #1907
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfate View Post
Why can't I find a thread about the novel slave Harem?
Don't even bother that novel is trash. It's badly written, it's drawn out, and the MC is the biggest coward I've ever seen. I'm not just talking about taking the initiative with girls because that's also included. I'm talking in general, he's just a massive pussy. Shinji level pussy. It gets so frustrating to be his internal monologue.
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 10:17   Link #1908
tfate
true harem seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
Don't even bother that novel is trash. It's badly written, it's drawn out, and the MC is the biggest coward I've ever seen. I'm not just talking about taking the initiative with girls because that's also included. I'm talking in general, he's just a massive pussy. Shinji level pussy. It gets so frustrating to be his internal monologue.
Hmm.. I'm currently looking for a strong Harem to read do you have some recommendations?
Old 2015-08-28, 10:19   Link #1909
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Red face

Quote:
This is incorrect... he's among the bravest of MC ever

He boinked all those slave the 1st day they were bought! That's why it's so popular

the reason this novel is trash is because the plot is boring, the world is dull, the dungeon is uninspiring and the heroines are all have as much as personality as a doorknob!

btw... I still need my recommendations
Old 2015-08-28, 10:25   Link #1910
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
l This is incorrect... he's among the bravest of MC ever
Kukukuku. Fufufufu. HAHAHAHHAHAHH
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 10:43   Link #1911
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Kukukuku. Fufufufu. HAHAHAHHAHAHH
no joke bro... no joke the standard is pretty low after all
Old 2015-08-28, 10:45   Link #1912
Breimn

Yeah , even if he is a wimp at least he does get laid with women compared to like 90 % of MC
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 11:40   Link #1913
sasuke706

Quote:
Hmm.. I'm currently looking for a strong Harem to read do you have some recommendations?
What do you mean by strong harem? Like harem elements play a big part, the harem itself is big, harem members with strong fighting abilities (also called Chearem, after cheat + harem), or like a harem with extremely muscular women?

Now that I think about it, rarely will a fighting protagonist get a harem with members that are essentially useless in a fight, support or otherwise. Where's a novel where the protagonist is a crazy good fighter who just decides to go out with normal village girl B? Maybe she bakes bread or something.

And yeah, Slave Harem is garbage.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 11:50   Link #1914
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Why is people giving tfate recommendation but not to me?
Old 2015-08-28, 12:05   Link #1915
sasuke706

All the ones with heavy politics that I know of have long been recommended. In the first place, heavy politics is more of a light novel thing than a web novel thing.
Old 2015-08-28, 12:13   Link #1916
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
All the ones with heavy politics that I know of have long been recommended. In the first place, heavy politics is more of a light novel thing than a web novel thing.
That's right... but WN removes limitations that LN usually has... like boinks... and generally 18+ stuffs...

WN to me is a perfect medium of story transmission as of now, and I want one majored in politics...

btw, that strong harem tfate wants, it's like hisshou dungeon or hachinan or arifureta, right? fighting heroines like thingy... but it's basically all isekai trip with harem then
Old 2015-08-28, 12:46   Link #1917
tfate
true harem seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
What do you mean by strong harem? Like harem elements play a big part, the harem itself is big, harem members with strong fighting abilities (also called Chearem, after cheat + harem), or like a harem with extremely muscular women?

Now that I think about it, rarely will a fighting protagonist get a harem with members that are essentially useless in a fight, support or otherwise. Where's a novel where the protagonist is a crazy good fighter who just decides to go out with normal village girl B? Maybe she bakes bread or something.

And yeah, Slave Harem is garbage.
You know an mc that isn't dense as hell he doesn't need be to be OP as long as the romance is balance to everyone not only favoring 1 girl in his harem
Old 2015-08-28, 12:57   Link #1918
byashiki

Quote:
Well,how about Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu?
It's currently being translated by https://isekailunatic.wordpress.com.
The protag clearly has a powerful dragon that changes into a bishojo as his first servant.
Judging by the light novel covers,he'll gain some strong bishojos in his harem as the story progress I think.
byashiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 14:15   Link #1919
Wurstorff

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Why is people giving tfate recommendation but not to me?
I can't say I've read much politics-heavy stuff myself, but... have you tried the Senki category in the all-ages section? Or are those too slow-paced? Not enough boinks?
Wurstorff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 14:54   Link #1920
sasuke706

Quote:
You know an mc that isn't dense as hell he doesn't need be to be OP as long as the romance is balance to everyone not only favoring 1 girl in his harem
How about 異世界混浴物語/Isekai Konyoku Monogatari/Otherworld Mixed-bathing Story, then? It's also a novel published by Overlap and is surprisingly serious for the premise. Story is your generic 5 people get summoned as heroes to another world, and the protagonist wakes up to a seemingly completely useless "Gift" for battle.
Plot twist is no one gives him shit that his Gift is a mobile bathroom, because the important part of being a hero is the increased growth granted by the Light Goddess's blessing. So no bullying. None of the heroes are interested in returning to Earth and are all pretty excited to varying degrees about the fantasy world, too.

There are stats and levels, but the only thing the reader ever gets to see is the level because the author just writes the other stats off in narration as 'low,' 'high,' etc. The heroes aren't hilariously overpowered, they just have an insane growth rate, but still far from invincible. It's also noted that knowing the level doesn't mean much anyway, because stats and levels can be independent of each other.
Spoiler for Harem and party members, yes actual spoilers:

Tags
web novel