Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-27, 00:46   Link #19261
Sou_Sou

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
It's a mystical realm with thought elevators. Whose to say where they go. In the preview they are standing on the platform and then suddenly in a giant library.

So if we so see Nunnally, what do you think? Will Nunnally be standing and can she see?
To my understanding Thought Elevators work to take people to a place they desire. Ragnarok uses this Theory on Steroids and recreates Reality itself. Sword of Akasha just destroys The Gods and some how has a connection to Ragnarok. I agree seeing Nunnally again.
Old 2008-08-27, 00:47   Link #19262
lovecakecookies

After reading the summary for episode 22, I am going to take a guess that he still will be in Demon King mode ...so whatever happens in 21 is not going to make him happy
Old 2008-08-27, 00:47   Link #19263
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
If they do plan to bring her back for a scene, it would make sense that she could finally see like Lelouch thought she would eventually.
If that happens I hope Nunnally brings up her talks with Kallen. Those probably brought Nunnally a lot of happiness in those weeks. Being able to talk about him so openly and freely.
They always sounded like sister-in-laws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
After reading the summary for episode 22, I am going to take a guess that he still will be in Demon King mode ...so whatever happens in 21 is not going to make him happy
I don't know. I think he's going to come out a better man with the true goal of making the world peaceful rather then trying to destroy Britannia out of revenge.
Old 2008-08-27, 00:48   Link #19264
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Quote:
If that happens I hope Nunnally brings up he talks with Kallen. Those probably brought Nunnally a lot of happiness in those weeks. Being able to talk about him so openly and freely.
LoL. Keep hoping .
Old 2008-08-27, 00:48   Link #19265
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Read the summary for 21 first. Lelouch isn't going to be in demon king mode. He'll have realized his father's vision and denied it, and once he's out he'll be back on the right path.
Old 2008-08-27, 00:50   Link #19266
Sou_Sou

Quote:
Read the summary for 21 first. Lelouch isn't going to be in demon king mode. He'll have realized his father's vision and denied it, and once he's out he'll be back on the right path.
Nicely said its just how I imagined it. (Maybe im Psychic? I have gotten alot of summaries right without reading the Spoilers)
Old 2008-08-27, 00:52   Link #19267
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
If that happens I hope Nunnally brings up he talks with Kallen. Those probably brought Nunnally a lot of happiness in those weeks. Being able to talk about him so openly and freely.

I don't know. I think he's going to come out a better man with the true goal of making the world peaceful rather then trying to destroy Britannia out of revenge.
Well I hope she also brings up a lot of other things like her thoughts on Lelouch as Zero, her stance on the war, what she thinks Lelouch should do, her thoughts on Charle's and Marriane's plans. I don't think her making polite conversation with one of his friends as important things they should talk about considering the circumstances.
Old 2008-08-27, 00:52   Link #19268
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sou_Sou View Post
Nicely said its just how I imagined it. (Maybe im Psychic? I have gotten alot of summaries right without reading the Spoilers)
That would be a nice twist.

Suzaku is now all about results no matter the cost.

Lelouch returns with the goal of making the world truly peaceful. No more lies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Well I hope she also brings up a lot of other things like her thoughts on Lelouch as Zero, her stance on the war, what she thinks Lelouch should do, her thoughts on Charle's and Marriane's plans. I don't think her making polite conversation with one of his friends as important things they should talk about considering the circumstances.
I agree. I would just like that personal touch added in.
Old 2008-08-27, 00:54   Link #19269
Sou_Sou

Quote:
That would be a nice twist.

Suzaku is now all about results no matter the cost.

Lelouch returns with the goal of making the world truly peaceful. No more lies.
Hopefully he will live to the end of the series it would be quite an anti-climax if he did'nt. Because if he does he sure will have a great Harem (if he needs replacement girls he can go to ashford all of them already like him.

Indeed listen to Nunnally instead of that trigger happy suicidal part!
Old 2008-08-27, 00:55   Link #19270
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Hopefully he will live to the end of the series it would be quite an anti-climax if he did'nt. Because if he does he sure will have a great Harem (if he needs replacement girls he can go to ashford all of them already like him.
There are a lot waiting there. Long as Kallen is one of them I'm all for that.

I'm guessing when Lelouch becomes Emperor he will declare Japan to become an independent state to serve as a neutral ground of the two great nations. Britannia and the UFN.
Old 2008-08-27, 00:56   Link #19271
lovecakecookies

"Turn 22- Emperor Lelouch 「皇帝 ルルーシュ」
Britannia Empire vs. SFN. Will the conflict continue in the world split between two extremities? Knowing the truth, Lelouch begins to walk on the path of thorns as the/a new Emperor. "

I guess you guys could be right.... but why the path of thorns?
Old 2008-08-27, 00:57   Link #19272
Sou_Sou

So why not we speculate the last 4 Episodes for the series? Like User Summaries?
Old 2008-08-27, 00:57   Link #19273
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Quote:
Britannia Empire vs. SFN. Will the conflict continue in the world split between two extremities? Knowing the truth, Lelouch begins to walk on the path of thorns as the/a new Emperor. "

It's either the end of the world or the end of the world.
Old 2008-08-27, 00:58   Link #19274
FoxxFireArt

Quote:

I doubt Schneizel and a few other of the royal family will make things easy.
Old 2008-08-27, 00:59   Link #19275
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:

Because that's what being in such a position is. It's constant danger, especially with the political climate as it is now.
Old 2008-08-27, 00:59   Link #19276
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:

I wonder if thorns are meant to hurt him or hurt/keep away the people close to him.
Old 2008-08-27, 00:59   Link #19277
Sou_Sou

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
It's either the end of the world or the end of the world.
That could mean Ohgi Loyalists and parts of UFN hating him and have to fight him, a world in flames , killing people he loves(forcibly) buring the world more or using Ragnarok and with the new world lying to everyone again to the extent that he himself becomes Charles.
Old 2008-08-27, 01:00   Link #19278
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
That could mean Ohgi Loyalists and parts of UFN hating him and have to fight him, a world in flames , killing people he loves(forcibly) buring the world more or using Ragnarok and with the new world lying to everyone again to the extent that he himself becomes Charles.
Ragnarok will be impossible once he leaves the Sword of Akasha. He blew up the main Thought Elevator to trigger it.
Old 2008-08-27, 01:02   Link #19279
Sou_Sou

Quote:
Ragnarok will be impossible once he leaves the Sword of Akasha. He blew up the main Thought Elevator to trigger it.
thats why there are 5-6 other Elevators or it would be impossible for him to leave.
Old 2008-08-27, 01:03   Link #19280
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
But remember what Diethard said. They could never talk about him being Zero. They are the ones who claimed Zero died. They can't now say he's now the Britannian Emperor.
They also knew they can't talk about Geass. People would think they were mad.
Quote:
thats why there are 5-6 other Elevators or it would be impossible for him to leave.
He blew up a door. I'm sure there is another way out. Otherwise he'd be stuck in there forever.

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories