AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-11-22, 01:00   Link #19541
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Shadow!Vivio: This is sooooooo not fair
Lemon!Vivio: >:3 ku ku ku
Shadow!Lutecia: TT-TT Why am I so damn old fashioned and respectful and junk.
Lemon!Lutecia: *pats* One day other Lutecia, one day

Page claim: For Shadow!Vivio not getting any
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 01:02   Link #19542
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
To be fair, Lemon!Vivio is of legal age so far as I know whereas Shadow!Vivio still has a year left.
Old 2009-11-22, 01:31   Link #19543
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

At this rate, Shadow!Vivio is going to jump Lemon!Vivio. She won't be breaking any laws because technically it'll be masturbation.

*flees, but is stabbed repeatedly by two Garyuus*
Old 2009-11-22, 10:14   Link #19544
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Whoo, I'm finally back. Three hour drive up to the Toronto area where I saw Evangelion 2.0 subbed on the big screen.

Spoiler for Totally not an exagerated reaction:

Got home around 2 am-ish, got a few hours of sleep, and then got up at 7 to go see my brother off at the airport. He's off to get a job *starts singing* IN THE NAVY!

*Cough* Ok, now to catch up on things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
Behold! I present to you a fic created from the combined ability of TheShinySword and I, Tempest.

The product of Shiny Crack and Tempest Rage. Crack Rage? Shiny RAGE!

Written in response to Satashi's challenge.

Spoiler for the Perils of Prepubescence:

Shiny is an awesome partner.
Despite being an OC heavy fic I actually enjoyed it a lot. I don't know who Kaon or Noland is, but they seemed like decent folk. Loved the HENSHIN poses

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Shadow!Vivio: This is sooooooo not fair
Lemon!Vivio: >:3 ku ku ku
Shadow!Lutecia: TT-TT Why am I so damn old fashioned and respectful and junk.
Lemon!Lutecia: *pats* One day other Lutecia, one day

Take pride in your virginity, Shadow!Vivio! There's no shame in it, and it's not like its a fatal illness, so don't be in such a rush to lose it!
Old 2009-11-22, 10:21   Link #19545
OZ7UP
Music for life.
*Author

Damn plot bunnies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
At this rate, Shadow!Vivio is going to jump Lemon!Vivio. She won't be breaking any laws because technically it'll be masturbation.
QFT and FTW!

Anyway, as the title of this post indicates, I've been attacked by yet another plot bunny. It'll probably end up as a long, drawn-out series, assuming that I do see it through to the end, but hopefully I should have an easier time doing so with this plot bunny than with my Nanoha/Archie crossover.

Speaking of that crossover, I've kinda given up on it given that I just can't seem to get in all the tiny details that I want. Furthermore, since it was really ambitious in the sense that I was trying to work in the NanoFate, the SubaTia, and the infamous Riverdale Love Triangle with Wendi Nakajima's story and the main plot, well, I've decided to just stop, take a step back, and work on something else to get my creative juices flowing again. I'll probably edit it bit by bit if I do feel like it, though, but for now, consider it as on indefinite hiatus...

Not exactly a good record, isn't it?

This new plot bunny that I have is yet another cross-over, but I feel that it's actually a bit more feasible (and way more out there) than a crossover with Archie. After having watched the BBC mini-series "Lost in Austen", I have decided to do a crossover with "Pride and Prejudice" along similar lines to that.

Yes, that's right, "Pride and Prejudice", right down to the "It is a truth universally acknowledged..." part. Why? Yes, I'm a guy, I've had a girlfriend (currently single and not looking), I listen to melodic death metal on a daily basis, and yet "Pride and Prejudice" is one of my fave books out there. Simply put, it's about changing the way you view the world and the things that you do for that special person in your heart.

So, without further ado, here's the first chapter of:
It Is A Truth Universally Acknowledged...

A MGLN/Pride & Prejudice Crossover

Genre: Romance/humor
Pairings: Subaru/Teana, possible Hayate/Shamal, standard pairings in P&P
Timeline: A year after StrikerS
Pre-story scenario: Hayate and Shamal decide to pay ex-Admiral Graham a visit in England. Teana is currently taking a short break from her Enforcer training and, without anything to do, decides to tag along and learn about the planet that Hayate and Nanoha are from. As for Subaru, well, 'nuff said.

Spoiler for 1.:

Spoiler for A/N:
OZ7UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 10:58   Link #19546
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Just posted Clan to FF.Net.

It's the infamous unnamed chapter 26 for Day in the Life.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 11:50   Link #19547
Tabasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ7UP View Post
snip
Any chance this was partially inspired by another P&P remake, on sale at your local Border's?

So far, so good. I was expecting it to be set in the modern age, rather than shaping up to be a time travel story, though.
Tabasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 11:57   Link #19548
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

It's been one hell of a week. Leading Lingo and ZettaiKaren around the home island, putting my half-ass'd cosplay costume together, throw in a few dates with the mistress and one for the imouto in exam week, then going flat-out for Anime Festival Asia 2009...

We just had a crazy session of epic with May'n in I Haato Anisong, and then went to build on that with a Rebuild of Evangelion 2.0 with Shou + UWA Genshiken.

My brain is in pieces from the awesomesauce. I'm dead-beat. Seriously. Never had this much fun in such a short time in a looong time.

Pictures will come later. I'm run into the ground and it's only adrenaline keeping me running. So before I hit the sack, I'd like to tell FFT that I'll be back. The next scene of ViVid will resume production this week so stay tuned!
Old 2009-11-22, 16:32   Link #19549
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Hmm.

For reference, this is Noland and Kaon.

Admittedly, Noland is a little different in these shorts than he is in that profile.
Old 2009-11-22, 16:50   Link #19550
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
Hmm.

For reference, this is Noland and Kaon.

Admittedly, Noland is a little different in these shorts than he is in that profile.
And a lot different in that last short after the girls got done with him.

*fleeeeeeeeeez*
Old 2009-11-22, 17:30   Link #19551
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Because I wanted to write something after too much inspiration.
Spoiler for Into the infinite Beyond:

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 17:38   Link #19552
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

That was different.
Old 2009-11-22, 20:37   Link #19553
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
She's going to get some! ... Eventually.
Old 2009-11-22, 21:03   Link #19554
OZ7UP
Music for life.
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
Any chance this was partially inspired by another P&P remake, on sale at your local Border's?
It was actually inspired by this.

Quote:
So far, so good. I was expecting it to be set in the modern age, rather than shaping up to be a time travel story, though.
Thanks. Actually, if I were to set the story in the modern age, it wouldn't be a crossover - it would merely be a P&P-influenced story. I'm simply taking the "Lost In Austen" route (see above link) where someone in today's times finds oneself in a fictional 18th-century England. This time, however, the main character of P&P stays exactly where she's supposed to be.

That said, though, it would be really hilarious if I were to make Caroline Bingley come out to Subaru.
Old 2009-11-22, 21:19   Link #19555
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Quote:
QFT and FTW!

Anyway, as the title of this post indicates, I've been attacked by yet another plot bunny. It'll probably end up as a long, drawn-out series, assuming that I do see it through to the end, but hopefully I should have an easier time doing so with this plot bunny than with my Nanoha/Archie crossover.

Speaking of that crossover, I've kinda given up on it given that I just can't seem to get in all the tiny details that I want. Furthermore, since it was really ambitious in the sense that I was trying to work in the NanoFate, the SubaTia, and the infamous Riverdale Love Triangle with Wendi Nakajima's story and the main plot, well, I've decided to just stop, take a step back, and work on something else to get my creative juices flowing again. I'll probably edit it bit by bit if I do feel like it, though, but for now, consider it as on indefinite hiatus...

Not exactly a good record, isn't it?

This new plot bunny that I have is yet another cross-over, but I feel that it's actually a bit more feasible (and way more out there) than a crossover with Archie. After having watched the BBC mini-series "Lost in Austen", I have decided to do a crossover with "Pride and Prejudice" along similar lines to that.

Yes, that's right, "Pride and Prejudice", right down to the "It is a truth universally acknowledged..." part. Why? Yes, I'm a guy, I've had a girlfriend (currently single and not looking), I listen to melodic death metal on a daily basis, and yet "Pride and Prejudice" is one of my fave books out there. Simply put, it's about changing the way you view the world and the things that you do for that special person in your heart.

So, without further ado, here's the first chapter of:
It Is A Truth Universally Acknowledged...

A MGLN/Pride & Prejudice Crossover

Genre: Romance/humor
Pairings: Subaru/Teana, possible Hayate/Shamal, standard pairings in P&P
Timeline: A year after StrikerS
Pre-story scenario: Hayate and Shamal decide to pay ex-Admiral Graham a visit in England. Teana is currently taking a short break from her Enforcer training and, without anything to do, decides to tag along and learn about the planet that Hayate and Nanoha are from. As for Subaru, well, 'nuff said.

Spoiler for 1.:

Spoiler for A/N:
Shamal/Hayate, that's a new one.

I like it! The Subaru/Tea scenes are well done and true to character, and I'm curious to see what will happen when our trio of heroes go through that door.
Old 2009-11-22, 21:19   Link #19556
TheShinySword
*Author

Quote:
It was actually inspired by this.

Thanks. Actually, if I were to set the story in the modern age, it wouldn't be a crossover - it would merely be a P&P-influenced story. I'm simply taking the "Lost In Austen" route (see above link) where someone in today's times finds oneself in a fictional 18th-century England. This time, however, the main character of P&P stays exactly where she's supposed to be.

That said, though, it would be really hilarious if I were to make Caroline Bingley come out to Subaru.
... you've seen Lost in Austen...

I'm so happy :,)

And yes it would be
Old 2009-11-22, 21:41   Link #19557
OZ7UP
Music for life.
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Shamal/Hayate, that's a new one.

I like it! The Subaru/Tea scenes are well done and true to character, and I'm curious to see what will happen when our trio of heroes go through that door.
Thanks for reading, RB! Actually, you should make that "quartet of heroes" - Hayate did decide to join the other three in the end.

As of now, the Shamal/Hayate pairing is still unknown. Even I have no idea whether I should make it a deep-friendship pairing, a one-sided crush on Shamal's side, or if I should have them together at the end of the story. Any suggestions?

I'm pretty proud of the way that I handled the exchange between Subaru and Tea at the start of the chapter, so for someone to say that it was pretty much spot-on in terms of their characterization...

OZ7UP's Figma Shamal: Sorry folks, but OZ7UP's currently on Cloud Nine, and any attempts to burst his bubble will result in a definitely very fatal fall from the heavens.

Quote:
... you've seen Lost in Austen...

I'm so happy :,)

And yes it would be
I enjoyed reading "Pride and Prejudice" when I was in eleventh grade back in 2005, and "Lost In Austen" only served to reinforce my love for the book.

You know what? Yeah, I think I shall have Caroline come out to Subaru. When I do get around to that part of the story, do you mind contributing the scenario and the dialogue?
Old 2009-11-22, 21:59   Link #19558
TheShinySword
*Author

Quote:

OZ7UP's Figma Shamal: Sorry folks, but OZ7UP's currently on Cloud Nine, and any attempts to burst his bubble will result in a definitely very fatal fall from the heavens.

I enjoyed reading "Pride and Prejudice" when I was in eleventh grade back in 2005, and "Lost In Austen" only served to reinforce my love for the book.

You know what? Yeah, I think I shall have Caroline come out to Subaru. When I do get around to that part of the story, do you mind contributing the scenario and the dialogue?
When you get there PM me
Old 2009-11-22, 22:48   Link #19559
Tabasco

@shiny and OZ

Speaking as someone who suffered through that blasted book for senior English lit long ago, I can't really share your enthusiasm for the original. But I'm looking forward to this fic, so go figure.
Tabasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 22:56   Link #19560
OZ7UP
Music for life.
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
@shiny and OZ

Speaking as someone who suffered through that blasted book for senior English lit long ago, I can't really share your enthusiasm for the original.
No worries mate, I can't exactly blame you. My younger brother didn't enjoy the book when he was in eleventh grade. You could say that TSS and I are part of a rare breed, and that I'm part of an even rarer breed in the sense that I'm a bloke who enjoys his beer, women, and rock-n-roll music, and still has time to appreciate such literature.

Quote:
But I'm looking forward to this fic, so go figure.
That's all I ask for. Thanks for sticking around.

To whoever's going to post next: Could you do a page claim for high school/college literature and for crazy cross-overs?

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha