AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-08-29, 22:41   Link #1961
zztop

I beg to differ Kurusu!! The rising fujoshi fanbase will definitely lead to more scenes of tentacle-on-male action!!! (although maybe less risque than the ones with females.)
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-02, 20:47   Link #1962
ellifeedn
Thinker

I just found out there's an anime for this series. How is it and should I check it out?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-02, 21:20   Link #1963
Dysprosium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
I just found out there's an anime for this series. How is it and should I check it out?
You should.

It has been fantastic, so far.

You won't regret it, trust me.
Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-02, 21:34   Link #1964
kasimmorathi

It's excellent. The ecchi has been tamed down considerably, but in such a way that I don't notice it. No stupid rays of light or fog. They are also very faithful to the source material, almost panel for panel. Well worth it. Even the OP and ED are great.
kasimmorathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-04, 23:33   Link #1965
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasimmorathi View Post
It's excellent. The ecchi has been tamed down considerably, but in such a way that I don't notice it. No stupid rays of light or fog. They are also very faithful to the source material, almost panel for panel. Well worth it. Even the OP and ED are great.
Wrong thread to put it in Kasim. This is the manga thread, and there is an anime thread for this series. As long as you don't spoil anything for the animé only viewers, you can post there without worry. Back on topic, what could Mero's mom's plan actually be?
Old 2015-09-04, 23:50   Link #1966
Izumo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Wrong thread to put it in Kasim. This is the manga thread, and there is an anime thread for this series. As long as you don't spoil anything for the animé only viewers, you can post there without worry. Back on topic, what could Mero's mom's plan actually be?
A nice amount of post of many anime threads (including a few post of Monster Musume anime thread) got nuked even if you're talking about the current episode and some differences/cuts from the main source, so your post is the only thing out of place.

If we need to make a comparison with the manga obviously this thread is the appropriate one. Mods and rules are very strict about that, as example go and check GATE threads and how more than 10 post have the same treatment each week.

---------------------------------------------------
Back on topic.

The adaptation is doing a good job, not perfect. There is a few things I dislike, for example the change on Suu's scene when she was hiding from the rain and Darling go out to bring her home but at least the main idea was well executed. I'm not into Mero even if I find her cute and a nice girl but the main development for her is placed right after the end of the date between Miia and Darling, the studio cut that VERY IMPORTANT part and for me that was the worst thing they could do.

@MAX, there are some hints about the next chapter --- coming on september 19th, I can get the translation the same day thanks to TF --- her mother tries to prove if Darling is worthy for Mero, like some kind of test since her husband runs away and left her alone (TRAGIC!!!!).

Spoiler for Mero's scene:
Izumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-06, 15:02   Link #1967
ellifeedn
Thinker

Okay then I'll check it out when I have time. For now though I had this thought. The series Boku no Hero Academia (or My Hero Academia) has a popular character who has frog-like powers and appearance. Could Okayado create a frog girl that could compete with that character? (I also wonder if he would create a jen-ken situation with said frog girl, Miia, and Suu (who takes the place of the slug))
Old 2015-09-20, 11:36   Link #1968
Izumo
Banned

Chapter 37 is already out.

Spoiler for FUCK YES:
Old 2015-09-20, 14:04   Link #1969
Dart-Sama

Spoiler for oh oh:
Dart-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 00:07   Link #1970
Izumo
Banned

A little summary of chapter 37 provided by Anon.

Spoiler for Chapter 37:

Last edited by Izumo; 2015-09-21 at 11:45.
Old 2015-09-21, 08:12   Link #1971
dmaxzero

This show never cease to amuse me.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-22, 07:05   Link #1972
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

︻デ═一 *pew* *pew* 1 down every other species left to go
Old 2015-10-01, 15:36   Link #1973
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

That sounds so fun i regret reading that summary.
Old 2015-10-14, 05:18   Link #1974
M.A.D

Hehe, I've just read the new chapter today. Totally predicted the Queen's plan from the previous chapter, though I didn't expect that it'd play out like this Tragic, eh~?

"If thou find thy neighbor trying to touch thy loli, thine right for crotch related violence is justified. Thou dost unleash upon those foolish lot thy righteous fury.

If in which the unlucky knaves miss death's sweet release, upon the males, a change of fate shall befall them. For they shall become "man-woman", harbingers of doom & fashionable clothing tastes."

--From the Book of Haulia
M.A.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-14, 06:58   Link #1975
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I freaking callled it so hard!
Old 2015-10-14, 10:15   Link #1976
Chosen_Hero

Just read the chapter to see the kiss that everyone is ravimg about and well... is that what passes as a kiss nowadays? Seriously?
Old 2015-10-15, 01:35   Link #1977
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Just read the chapter to see the kiss that everyone is ravimg about and well... is that what passes as a kiss nowadays? Seriously?
Was anyone raving about it? I only noticed people laughing at Cerea's reaction to it.
Old 2015-12-01, 21:00   Link #1978
ellifeedn
Thinker

Spoiler for chapter 38:
Old 2015-12-01, 21:52   Link #1979
kasimmorathi

It was a good chapter, though particularly "heavy" given the normally light comedic tone of the series. I was mostly amused by the medical marvel that Darling has become that doctors are questioning if he's become the main character of Unbreakable movie. Once that was over with, the decidedly darker moment really just kinda made me feel... bad.
kasimmorathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-02, 01:46   Link #1980
zibi88

but well dullahans are all about death so if anything made Lala a dullahan show a smile is ok...besides that girl at the end was happy so not so bad or heavy

author made a good move to show that life is not always a fluffy unicorn dancing on rainbow...and there is the sad side too that might turn to good one with good intentions.

Spoiler for ,,,:

Nice lala development maybe in near future she will want to marry darling during life too..and kinda enjoy the world of the living for a change.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, monster girl