3 out of 10 : Bad 2 0.68%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 5 1.71%
Voters: 293. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-06-23, 02:04   Link #361
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyFate View Post
I don't think the emperor will mindwipe Kallen.
Well, most of us hope that he doesn't - there are still ways to explore her Britannian side/heritage without resorting to something so cheap as a mindwipe.
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 02:06   Link #362
JesseJamesRocket
Maniacally loveable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I realized that I have rediscovered my hatred of Suzaku in the last two episodes. Yay!
I hear you. At this point, the Suzaku character is so forced it's annoying. His true usefulness to the Code Geass story ended with Season 1. I can't think of anything he's done this season where some other character couldn't have filled the role just as satisfactorily. He's not even really a badass anymore since there are so many new and powerful Knightmares and pilots in the series. "Suzaku, the outdated, unnecessary, near-depthless, annoying, season 2 tag-along." That's how I see him anyway. But who knows, maybe later in the season things will change?
JesseJamesRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 02:08   Link #363
Akrity

Wait, I'm a tad confused. Since Gino and Anya are now in Ashford, also most likely be in the next episode, what about Suzaku? I thought he was also enrolled so he'll also probably be in the next episode as well?

I also don't think the Emperor will mindwipe Kallen. That's a lot of trouble in the plot when some of us just want to focus on the Geass plot instead of the Chinese Arc (though that did give us a bit of info) and Ashford episode fillers.
Akrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 02:12   Link #364
Darkside

Send a message via AIM to Darkside
Good episode. 10/10

The keyboard on the Shinkurou is so fitting for Lelouch xD, though I miss the Lelouch + C.C. dual piloting setup where Lelouch could just run his mouth off and let C.C. pilot. All of the C.C. fanservice was much appreciated in this ep , and Lelouch has a badass hangar for his outfit.

It looks like things aren't going to go so smoothly for Lelouch back at school lol, Sayaka messed up kissing Shirley. I lol'd hard when Gino and Anya introduced themselves to Lelouch and the facial expression he made.

Lelouch should just bring Rolo and the Vincent back to China with him. Rolo's teleport h4x alone would be able to take on almost any enemy.
Old 2008-06-23, 02:12   Link #365
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

suzaku is the best YAY
Old 2008-06-23, 02:13   Link #366
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Suzaku is terrible and can go burn in hell. He'll pay for doing that to Kallen.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 02:16   Link #367
DestinyFate
Shana <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseJamesRocket View Post
I hear you. At this point, the Suzaku character is so forced it's annoying. His true usefulness to the Code Geass story ended with Season 1. I can't think of anything he's done this season where some other character couldn't have filled the role just as satisfactorily. He's not even really a badass anymore since there are so many new and powerful Knightmares and pilots in the series. "Suzaku, the outdated, unnecessary, near-depthless, annoying, season 2 tag-along." That's how I see him anyway. But who knows, maybe later in the season things will change?
His role in season 2 is supposed to protect Nunnally, but he kinda contradicts it by going out to the battlefield instead.
Old 2008-06-23, 02:16   Link #368
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Suzaku is terrible and can go burn in hell. He'll pay for doing that to Kallen.
he didn't do anything wrong to kallen suzaku FTW
Old 2008-06-23, 02:17   Link #369
Stretch5920

So what episode does the Emperor enroll at Ashford? Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.
Stretch5920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 02:18   Link #370
Joachim
et tu, brute?

suzaku will go together with lelouch to hell yea.

ok now why did i have this feeling that there is sort of connection between anya and euphie? LOL.. no i'm not giving conclusion that anya == euphie.. its just.. ok pink hair check, photo of lelouch as a kid.. (well euphie did play with lulu when they were kids).. but then anya could also be marianne.. oh well we'll see

seriously gimme more anyaaaaa
Joachim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 02:18   Link #371
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
So what episode does the Emperor enroll at Ashford? Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

At that point, Code Geass would be madness indeed
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 02:18   Link #372
NoLongerSane

I am intrigued by the hatred that Suzaku has been receiving. I know he is no saint and the protagonist of this anime has done some despicable things too, but this guy just gets heat no matter what. I just finish seeing this episode and the majority of the heat Suzaku has been getting was on his treatment of Kallen. I am not defending the guy, but he was just there to pick her up as a POW. It was a good thing that he came at that time or Kallen would have been much worse for ware. The Chinese Eunichs has her strapped to a table in a force submissive position, and I notice that the straps restraining her to that table were mostly of the upper torso. Unless those single straps that were individual wrapped around each of her thighs were are pegged to the table, I pretty much guess those things were about to come into play for a very different reason. As for her restraints on the Avolon, Suzaku is responsible for her but the 2nd Prince was at command at that time. If you are going to hate Suzaku, that is fine. But remember to share that hate to other characters that deserve it too.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 02:20   Link #373
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joachim View Post

ok now why did i have this feeling that there is sort of connection between anya and euphie? LOL.. no i'm not giving conclusion that anya == euphie.. its just.. ok pink hair check, photo of lelouch as a kid.. (well euphie did play with lulu when they were kids).. but then anya could also be marianne.. oh well we'll see

seriously gimme more anyaaaaa

I don't know, I still think it's simply the case where Anya just happens to be there to take that picture.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 02:21   Link #374
Joachim
et tu, brute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
I am intrigued by the hatred that Suzaku has been receiving. I know he is no saint and the protagonist of this anime has done some despicable things too, but this guy just gets heat no matter what. I just finish seeing this episode and the majority of the heat Suzaku has been getting was on his treatment of Kallen. I am not defending the guy, but he was just there to pick her up as a POW. It was a good thing that he came at that time or Kallen would have been much worse for ware. The Chinese Eunichs has her strapped to a table in a force submissive position, and I notice that the straps restraining her to that table were mostly of the upper torso. Unless those single straps that were individual wrapped around each of her thighs were are pegged to the table, I pretty much guess those things were about to come into play for a very different reason. As for her restraints on the Avolon, Suzaku is responsible for her but the 2nd Prince was at command at that time. If you are going to hate Suzaku, that is fine. But remember to share that hate to other characters that deserve it too.
man i love suzaku, seriously i do, well but you know how many suzaku must die hater out there.. its uncontrollable my friend.. now let me hide again from the crazed suzaku hater fanboys

*hides back in the shadow
Old 2008-06-23, 02:21   Link #375
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

Emperor : Ohayo, Lelouch-kun
Lelouch: O__o.... wtf.
aurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 02:21   Link #376
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

If you are going to hate Suzaku then hate lelouch too for letting it happen
Old 2008-06-23, 02:21   Link #377
DestinyFate
Shana <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
What can the eunuch do to her? They have no *ahem* down there.
Old 2008-06-23, 02:22   Link #378
JesseJamesRocket
Maniacally loveable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyFate View Post
His role in season 2 is supposed to protect Nunnally, but he kinda contradicts it by going out to the battlefield instead.
Protect Nunally? I realize that he did that for one episode, but the truth of the matter again, is that that job is another case of interchangeable parts. Not to mention that if the Empire really wants Nunally safe, they won't put her in dangerous situations. I guess my point is Suzaku = extremely unnecessary. I understand that they keep him around for his fans, but at least they could try harder to make him relevant rather than forced.
JesseJamesRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 02:22   Link #379
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Hey anyone have a good computer? Go check Euphy and Anyas hair color. i think Euphys is a brighter pink..
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 02:22   Link #380
Joachim
et tu, brute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I don't know, I still think it's simply the case where Anya just happens to be there to take that picture.
yea.. that will be one of the mystery that make me stick to CG even more

it will be mind numbing plot twist if she is indeed euphie... oh the irony