Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-05, 10:17   Link #241
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by nixie View Post
Faris is a girl. o.o
I know, half hearted joke that didnt come out well. The way Faris acts just reminds me of guy sometimes thats all.
Old 2007-09-05, 10:28   Link #242
lightbringer
M9000

I think six episodes was plenty (it's just two volumes after all, and the pacing was okay) but they should have stuck more closely to the source material.
Spoiler for ep 6:
Old 2007-09-05, 11:02   Link #243
nixie
Nyunga Ro Chaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I know, half hearted joke that didnt come out well. The way Faris acts just reminds me of guy sometimes thats all.
Lol, I suspected as much but just wanted to make sure. I am still having issues accepting Faris as a wo-man.
Old 2007-09-05, 14:37   Link #244
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

OMG, Kaito survives the OVA series... now only he and Falis need to get married
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Old 2007-09-07, 13:40   Link #245
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
i quite liked this end to be honest. i think for an ova it was okey in the fact that it wasnt really anything big to begin with. This is one of those short series where you can watch without thinking that it is a waste of time and in the end provide some entertainment worth pondering over. As far as i can see there arent any holes or any major issue with the end ~ just your average "hero saves the day" end really ^__^ for 6 eps it was okey ~ there seriously wasnt much time to go indepth from what i can see...
well at least we know that faris will continue to protect the kingdom as...

THE MURDER PRINCESS!

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-09-09, 19:46   Link #246
flick
電脳コイル'd

Finally got round to watching the Ayako version of MP6 (although will still be watching the CrystalNova version when it's out ) and it was better than I had expected! The last episode really shows that they could have extended the series to maybe a few more episodes - who the purple haired lady (still cant' remember her name doh!) really was; how Kaito is SOO different from his sister; and Teoriah - umm..
Spoiler:

Any ideas what will happen to Kaito now that he is no longer in charge of the kingdom? Poor man was good looking!
Old 2007-09-09, 23:52   Link #247
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by nixie View Post
Lol, I suspected as much but just wanted to make sure. I am still having issues accepting Faris as a wo-man.
I feel you it has been hard for me to accept that fact the whole time and its very easy to forget when watching. Well at least if Alita and Faris do get together we wont have to worry about which one is the catcher
Old 2007-09-10, 00:27   Link #248
hollywoodlou
from Hollywood CA

It wont be the same without the 2 henchmen. I think that's why they had to end it at ep 6, because it would be boring with just MP fighting.
Old 2007-09-23, 10:37   Link #249
ShadowClone
Genin Featherweight

Send a message via ICQ to ShadowClone Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowClone
I just finished watching the entire 6-episode OVA, and well, it was okay, but it wasn't something I haven't seen before. The themes are "all-too-familiar", plus the moment Alita mentioned "her missing brother" and then they showed the "armored knight" in Episode 1, I rolled my eyes and said to myself, "Oh, this is her brother!"

The series reminded me of Scrapped Princess with the "lost technology" and being the "key/chosen one" stuff, only this time Shannon and Racquel as the "bad guys". And "Pacifica" kicks major ass!
Old 2007-09-24, 08:17   Link #250
flick
電脳コイル'd

Perhaps they'll remake the series again in a few years (like they did with Kanon) but with Romi Paku of course as Alita There are definitely some areas that could be improved. I'm not sure who the target audience was meant to be, since the story does seem rather simplified but the blood/gore was definitely there.

p/s: Just realised that the main character 'Pacifica' mentioned by ShadowClone is voiced by the same seiyuu as the main character in Denno Coil. Perhaps I should watch Scrapped Princess.
Old 2007-09-24, 09:23   Link #251
ShadowClone
Genin Featherweight

Send a message via ICQ to ShadowClone Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowClone
@flick: You should indeed watch Scrapped Princess! While not as "bloody" as Murder Princess (just realized now about the "Princess" in the titles!) the action is just as intense and there's a deeper plot and more character development (which should be expected of a 24-episode series!)
Old 2007-10-13, 15:55   Link #252
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

Incomplete series is incompleeeeeeete - anime AND manga.
Art was pretty, though. Voice acting was spot on. Maybe Inui will revisit this somewhere down his career, when it isn't a quarterly project.
Old 2007-10-13, 16:23   Link #253
flick
電脳コイル'd

@Shadowclone: really sorry, just saw your reply! I will definitely try and search up "Scrapped Princess" Agree with fic_ticious that hopefully this might become a series so they can develop the plot alot more (maybe to the 24 episodes of Scrapped Princess?)
Old 2009-08-13, 17:04   Link #254
Fate21
Kiyu~

The anime has more shoujo ai than in the manga, don't anyone think?
I really want season 2 too bad it ends so quickly although this anime is promising..

Btw, Falith/Faris face when she saw her own face after her body change is priceless.
Old 2009-08-14, 09:34   Link #255
klare

i remember the violent princess is cool and the ED song is good, a season 2 about their adventure to search for a method to reverse their bodies should be ok
Old 2009-08-14, 11:49   Link #256
Fate21
Kiyu~

Quote:
Originally Posted by klare View Post
i remember the violent princess is cool and the ED song is good, a season 2 about their adventure to search for a method to reverse their bodies should be ok
Really agreed
Closed Thread