AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise > Total Eclipse

Notices

View Poll Results: Total Eclipse - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 17 23.94%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 14.08%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 22 30.99%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 12.68%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 5.63%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.41%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 2.82%
3 out of 10 : Bad 4 5.63%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.82%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-08-11, 02:12   Link #201
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
People actually comparing Ichika with Yuuya? Yuuya has pride, Ichika has none. The guy gets order around by girls with no real resistance.
Actually Yuuya and Ichika has two things in common..

They attract females....

..and...

they have no clue about it...
Old 2012-08-11, 02:54   Link #202
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Well, there are also differences between Yuuya and that guy.

Yuuya expects their usual bickering so you can't blame him for not even noticing the slight changes in her. I don't think anyone could tell if we weren't the viewers seeing this.

We'd all be clueless too. There are women out there that like us, but we don't even know it either. That's how it is sometimes. It's a good thing and a bad thing.

Anyways, Yuuya doesn't have a lack of common sense like Ichika does that's for sure.

Yuuya attracts women in the most traditional way; by being useful and manly just like a real Male Protagonist should be and not because he's conveniently the only guy in the IS Academy where all the women are in heat.

Besides, all Yuuya ever gets from Yui is hearing her complain and criticizing his piloting skills.

I understand why she acts that way towards him since it's for his own good, but you can't expect him to think of her any different so soon when they've been arguing since Day 1.

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2012-08-11 at 14:08.
Old 2012-08-14, 22:31   Link #203
encia

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
Well, there are also differences between Yuuya and that guy.

Yuuya expects their usual bickering so you can't blame him for not even noticing the slight changes in her. I don't think anyone could tell if we weren't the viewers seeing this.

We'd all be clueless too. There are women out there that like us, but we don't even know it either. That's how it is sometimes. It's a good thing and a bad thing.

Anyways, Yuuya doesn't have a lack of common sense like Ichika does that's for sure.

Yuuya attracts women in the most traditional way; by being useful and manly just like a real Male Protagonist should be and not because he's conveniently the only guy in the IS Academy where all the women are in heat.

Besides, all Yuuya ever gets from Yui is hearing her complain and criticizing his piloting skills.

I understand why she acts that way towards him since it's for his own good, but you can't expect him to think of her any different so soon when they've been arguing since Day 1.
Yui is just testing Yuuya's "Yes Dear" abilities.
Old 2012-08-15, 03:58   Link #204
Domonkazu

I kinda feel like Yuuya and Yui relationship is similar to Hikaru and Misa (Macross SDF).
Old 2012-08-15, 12:38   Link #205
maximilianjenus
[E]

Agreed, that's the closest feeling I get too, but there is not a proper minmey to throw them off but the latest episode makes it look like the russian will take that role as opossed to chobi(thank god).
Closed Thread