AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2013-09-23, 08:48   Link #5221
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
I approve. There can never be enough Touma/Fukiyose. And don't worry the characters didn't seem OOC (other than the obvious Fukiyose liking Touma)

That would be pretty cool but I don't think I show that just from Touma's perspective. I would have to switch to her POV which I can't do in this fic.
Sadly, there was never much in the first place........

I wonder if I should post my snip on fanfiction.net to provoke more people to write this pairing.

Although, if you're a Touma/Fukiyose shipper and you have written *ahem* lemons before, then why not write a Touma/Fukiyose lemon?

@demino_hellsin

........ Continue to elaborate on your train of thought involving those women. I am intrigued.

I would be even more intrigued if a certain misfortunate Kamijou-san somehow became involved.
Old 2013-09-23, 09:07   Link #5222
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The stripping woman, has no problem being naked so long as only women see, changes in public and wears shredded skirt, cannot even identify what she is wearing... Or not wearing. Resective descriptions.

Need I say more?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 11:01   Link #5223
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
Sadly, there was never much in the first place........

I wonder if I should post my snip on fanfiction.net to provoke more people to write this pairing.

Although, if you're a Touma/Fukiyose shipper and you have written *ahem* lemons before, then why not write a Touma/Fukiyose lemon?
Eh, I've never gotten a very good reaction from lemon stories so I've come to realize I'm pretty bad at them. Also I want to write more "real" stories rather than just lemons which tend to be pretty one dimensional and uncreative. I think in the future I may make scenes with sexual references or glimpses but I don't think I'll ever write a straight up lemon ever again.

Where did the term "lemon" come from anyways? I've never been sure.

Quote:
The stripping woman, has no problem being naked so long as only women see, changes in public and wears shredded skirt, cannot even identify what she is wearing... Or not wearing. Resective descriptions.

Need I say more?
No no you do not. You do however need to write more on it. Like immediately. Preferably with Touma involved.
Old 2013-09-23, 13:38   Link #5224
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Rubixxx~ how dare you have a life and not beta my crap~~~!!!

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 14:25   Link #5225
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
Rubixxx~ how dare you have a life and not beta my crap~~~!!!
How dare you confuse 'whose' with 'who's'. Right off the bat too. I should be done sometime later today.
Old 2013-09-23, 17:44   Link #5226
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

How dare you bully me for my dyslexia and exhaustion-induced sloppiness. Really, are you this jelly of my irrevocable genius and dorky, lady-magnet autistic antics?

You don't want me to unleash my elite squad of sexy lesbian ninjas on you, rite?

*This is where Sumeragi conspicuously appears with a knowing smile.*

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2013-09-23, 21:26   Link #5227
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

World's End Chapter 1.

M-rated for a reason. Faint-hearted kiddies = no go. And no, that rating will isn't only for that.

Next chapter is going to have some pretty horrible gore in play which makes anything sexual I throw out there mundane.

Strawberry jam. That is all.

Old 2013-09-23, 21:46   Link #5228
Ilidsor
Angelerator

So Seria is now a Femme Fetale, Accelerator is a chain smoker, and Mark works for the Kihara's. Interesting, can't wait to see more characters.

You said in your author's note that you "build around what I perceive as the core being of the person". What do you see as Accelerator's core?
Old 2013-09-23, 21:53   Link #5229
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post
World's End Chapter 1.

M-rated for a reason. Faint-hearted kiddies = no go. And no, that rating will isn't only for that.

Next chapter is going to have some pretty horrible gore in play which makes anything sexual I throw out there mundane.

Strawberry jam. That is all.
Bgeh!? .........G-Gah!............

I'm sorry, but I can't accept the Kumokawa that you have made!!!!!

Even if it is an AU!!!

*Mini-Shipping Rant*

Damnit, look at how depressed she was after Touma 'died' in WWIII. Before she was freakin' charismatic, then she was sitting around like a log.

Kumokawa Seria belongs with freakin' Kamijou Touma!!!!!

DAMNIT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :f rustrated::fru strated::frust rated:

*Mini-Shipping Rant End*

And yet I still feel frustrated.....

I kind of like the interactions between Accelerator, Hamazura, and Last Order though. It was nice to see the three of them being so casual.

Edit: okay, I saw the reasons you put for why Kumokawa did that and I guess I can understand....

But like I put on the PM, I'm gonna go sit in a dark corner.....

*sitting in a dark corner with a storm cloud over my head.....*

Last edited by omega253; 2013-09-23 at 22:30.
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-23, 22:36   Link #5230
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

Quote:
…I have a weird obsession with semicolons. Thanks to Rubix-chan, I'll actually be using them properly from now on. Sometimes I get weird typing tics and fuck around with the syntax for no other reason that it looks pretty to me. This is why betas are essential: to bring you back to reality.
>ctrl + f " ; and "
>3 results pop up

I could have prevented this...
Old 2013-09-23, 22:45   Link #5231
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
Spoiler for length:
Well I hate to speak for Kyon, but didn't you notice the last sentence where he feels a sting in the back of his head? Pretty sure she's using and/or killing him. I can't say whether she's with Touma or not, but that got the bad taste of her being with some Kihara out of my mouth.
Old 2013-09-23, 22:50   Link #5232
omega253

Quote:
Well I hate to speak for Kyon, but didn't you notice the last sentence where he feels a sting in the back of his head? Pretty sure she's using and/or killing him. I can't say whether she's with Touma or not, but that got the bad taste of her being with some Kihara out of my mouth.
Kyon sent me a PM explaining why Kumokawa was doing what she was doing.

You remember in the first chapter where Keeper was explaining about how the universe that Accelerator was living in was missing a vital component for its stability?

Well.....

Spoiler for Spoilers:

I'm still bitter about the Kumokawa/SomeoneOtherThanTouma lemon/lime, though.....
Old 2013-09-23, 23:13   Link #5233
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubix22 View Post
>ctrl + f " ; and "
>3 results pop up

I could have prevented this...
Upload delay on the fix. It's gone now.

Quote:
-snip-
It isn't willfully as you word it. I was half-joking about people handling Touma's baggage.

And Ilidsor figured out a part of the puzzle. The other piece is there. If you put them together, you will truly understand what is/might be going on.

Edit:

Quote:
You said in your author's note that you "build around what I perceive as the core being of the person". What do you see as Accelerator's core?
Someone who wasn't given any chances.

Last edited by Mr.Kyon; 2013-09-23 at 23:23.
Old 2013-09-23, 23:16   Link #5234
omega253

Ah yeah, I noticed the little part about the sting.

And I have to thank you for bringing the news about that comic strip involving Touma finding Othinus on his balcony.

Now I want to write a snippet involving it.

If only someone will just translate it already.....
Old 2013-09-24, 06:26   Link #5235
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Mornings come too early. She feels that way, but she can't help but wake at the appointed hour. Her sleep cycles have always been like this. Asleep by 10, awake by 4. The exception only exists when she's on the battlefield. Devote an hour's prayer before and after every slumber. Meditate on each word and each verse uttered. So she fights at the sleep that stubbrnly clings to her eyes. She rubs at them vehemently to rid them of their weight. But her hand catches at something else, rather her sleeve. It has caught onto one of her piercings. She gives a grumbled sigh before undoing the tangle.

“Shumu shumu shumu shumu... Touma... bacon and eggs...whipped topping and marmalade... all day breakfast... shumu shumu shumu shumu.”

She stares at her awkward bed fellow with utter disgust. Or at least, what should have been utter digust. Now, it's just plain annoying. She mumbles about how much of a disgrace to the clergy this silver-haired nun-in-training is despite being of another sect in Christianity. She still finds offense despite being someone of the Roman Catholic Church while the sleep talking girl is an English Puritan. But she no longer harbors that same venom. She can no longer muster that same venom. After living in these conditions for the past month, she can't find herself hating much of anything anymore. Not when the world of cold hostility she built up was being replaced by this unfair warmth.

She wonders to herself, feeling the feather soft locks of light blonde hair on her head. She misses her kirtle and headdress. Not for any reason of comfort nor fashion. She misses them because they symbolize her power. Vento of the Front. The one aligned to Uriel and the wind. How did she ever end up in this state?

Soft slender limbs, pale and flush from a night's sleep. Legs bared to a scandalous height of just above half her thighs. Her body clad in an overly large shirt that was filled with the scent of a man. It all painted such a sensual picture. But on the beautiful pale face were dozens of piercings, each one placed to symbolize self-loathing, self-suffering and inciting the hostility of others. It was ugly, it was penance. Nothing suited her more. She believed that, she believe that but... that guy was faced her with such outright kindness.

She sighs as she prepares for the day's prayers.

It's approximately 5:16 when she finishes. The sun hasn't risen yet. It's around this time that Vento goes through the next part of her routine, toilet. She grabs her towel, her toothbrush and her spare change of clothes and underwear. Her mind is much clearer than when she first woke up after her meditative prayers. So she begins her thoughts on the day's work. What has to be done, what should not be done. She plans her escape, albeit half-heartedly.

Vento curses to herself. She wonders if this is what they call Stockholme Syndrome. She doesn't know really, it's a science term so she couldn't care less. The blonde woman visualizes all her annoyances gathering in her hand and roughly throws it at the bathtub. The ball of clothes she plans to wear smacks roughly into the wall over it before bouncing back into the tub in an audible heap. She doesn't bother to check this, it always goes in. So she brushes her teeth, undresses herself, humming a song from her homeland. She has long resigned herself to at least enjoying something out of this stay.

If there was ever that one something she had come to apprciate, she supposed that it would be the lovely water heating system they had. She would draw the morning bath like always, slip into the warmth and enjoy it for a good half hour before letting the others have their turn like always.

Others...

Always...

Something about those two terms stick to Vento's mind. She wonders what they are as she approaches the bath. The tiles are still cold from the night, causing her whole body to perk up into gooseflesh. She enjoys the cold prickling sensation of the air on her bare skin as she approaches the tub. But again those two words strongly appear in her mind, like a warning of sorts.

She thinks on them but proceeds to collect her clothing from the tub. It's there she realizes the dread that those two words 'others' and 'always' indicates. In the bath tub was a rather disconcerted young man in nothing but a shirt and shorts. His spiky black hair stark against the porcelain tub that you could see each individual strand shaking in fright. The boy's blue eyes were on her naked form. If that wasn't enough, he was awkwardly draped in her unmentionables as the top piece hung on one odd spike and over one trembling eye while the bottom piece covered his nose and mouth in the most important parts. The rest of her clothes had rolled down onto his torso and, fortunately or unfortunately, his shorts area.

Vento's heart beat violently. She grinned as she finally understood.

“I'll kill you.”

“GAH!”

BOOM!

“SUCH MISFORTUUUUUUNE!”

This was routine too.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 09:34   Link #5236
omega253

As always, it's nice to see you making snips. It was interesting to see another look into the daily life of Vento after she'd been defeated.
Old 2013-09-24, 11:19   Link #5237
Ilidsor
Angelerator

I can't decide if I should do an actualy harem end for Touma's Busy Day or a comedic end where all the girls are fighting over him? I could see both as fun to write. So I decided it would be fun to put up a a poll on my fanfiction profile and let everyone else decide. Feel free to vote.

Also I've been looking for an excuse to have a poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
-Snip-
Vento living with Touma? That poor bastard.
Old 2013-09-24, 21:37   Link #5238
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
snip
Excellent, that was just excellent. See, that's why I read Had Circumstances Been Different in the first place: unusual pairing, yet beautifully done, with just a side of humour.

Very much like your snippets, always high quality stuff.

Anyway, I finally got around reading Kyon's World's End, and I must say I am pleasantly surprised, omega made it sound worse than it actually was.

Then again, you didn't half-assed that scene Kyon, did you?

An interesting read, I'm still trying to get around AU!Accel's persona, but I'm getting there. Also, his interactions with Hamazura and Last Order were just hilarious.

Now the most interesting part came after that. Didn't care that much about Junior, him dying next chapter wouldn't even make me battle an eye, what interested me is the situation, and motherfucking Kumokawa.

First, we have to remember that this is September 1st. Keep that in mind.

After that, we know that someone liberated LO, but we don't know whom, nor why, it may be Amai Ao, or Nunotaba.

There are of course questions to ask concerning how the Level6 shift project went. Heck, we may have Mikoto dead, and a Level 6 running around!

Now Kumokawa, frankly, in a world without Touma, her being like that doesn't surprise me at all. When Kamijou is not concerned, she is cold and ruthless, wouldn't surprise me that she fucks Junior only to get information, and kill him afterwards.

And at the end, we get the cryptic conversation. Seriously, the man can be anyone, so let's not dwell on him but instead focus on the woman.

She was called ''Mary'', either in reference to the Virgin, or the Bloody one, and later wanted the man to call her ''Cephas'' (there is the whole ''foundation of the church'' symbolism here).

My guesses for now are Kiyama, Yoshikawa, a Kihara, or even Komoe-sensei. All we know it's that is someone fighting the ''Demon God'' (I guess ''One-Eyed Demon God'' wasn't subtile enough)

And of course the distortions begin next chapter. With no IB to keep things in check, the World is probably like Nasuverse's Earth.

Maybe we will get an Angel Fall...

Anyway, really good chapter Kyon, I am eager to read the rest of this crack(?)

PS: Am I the only one getting a Sin City feel?
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-24, 21:49   Link #5239
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
Excellent, that was just excellent. See, that's why I read Had Circumstances Been Different in the first place: unusual pairing, yet beautifully done, with just a side of humour.

Very much like your snippets, always high quality stuff.

Anyway, I finally got around reading Kyon's World's End, and I must say I am pleasantly surprised, omega made it sound worse than it actually was.

Then again, you didn't half-assed that scene Kyon, did you?

An interesting read, I'm still trying to get around AU!Accel's persona, but I'm getting there. Also, his interactions with Hamazura and Last Order were just hilarious.

Now the most interesting part came after that. Didn't care that much about Junior, him dying next chapter wouldn't even make me battle an eye, what interested me is the situation, and motherfucking Kumokawa.

First, we have to remember that this is September 1st. Keep that in mind.

After that, we know that someone liberated LO, but we don't know whom, nor why, it may be Amai Ao, or Nunotaba.

There are of course questions to ask concerning how the Level6 shift project went. Heck, we may have Mikoto dead, and a Level 6 running around!

Now Kumokawa, frankly, in a world without Touma, her being like that doesn't surprise me at all. When Kamijou is not concerned, she is cold and ruthless, wouldn't surprise me that she fucks Junior only to get information, and kill him afterwards.

And at the end, we get the cryptic conversation. Seriously, the man can be anyone, so let's not dwell on him but instead focus on the woman.

She was called ''Mary'', either in reference to the Virgin, or the Bloody one, and later wanted the man to call her ''Cephas'' (there is the whole ''foundation of the church'' symbolism here).

My guesses for now are Kiyama, Yoshikawa, a Kihara, or even Komoe-sensei. All we know it's that is someone fighting the ''Demon God'' (I guess ''One-Eyed Demon God'' wasn't subtile enough)

And of course the distortions begin next chapter. With no IB to keep things in check, the World is probably like Nasuverse's Earth.

Maybe we will get an Angel Fall...

Anyway, really good chapter Kyon, I am eager to read the rest of this crack(?)

PS: Am I the only one getting a Sin City feel?
Did I make it sound that bad? Well, sorry for that, the whole thing with Kumokawa just made me pull a Zetsubou (that is to say, wallowing in despair).

Now if only someone will make more lemons for the TAMNI fanfic archive.......
Old 2013-09-24, 21:55   Link #5240
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Now if only someone will make more lemons for the TAMNI fanfic archive.......
I would rather not
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction