AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-07-28, 12:39   Link #21
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharfan View Post
I'm gonna freakin cry with this chapter is released, I kid you not. This proves to be one of Kishi's shining moments.
Lol...I think my sarcasm meter just blew up...
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 14:07   Link #22
Bombo
TSF Fans

Welldone kishi...I really love this arc...the memont ..I can't wait to see the moment between the mother and her son for goodbye.....

After this arc....Naruto eye for madara now.!
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 14:22   Link #23
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Well i guess this was Naruto... Naruto's (the story) most important events. The thing everyone needed and wanted to know.
Besides.... after reading the complete spoiler.

Spoiler:
Hahahahahahaha Johnny that was halarious :'D
Old 2010-07-28, 16:45   Link #24
Nite-Wing

Well I guess now that we got this flashback we can officially concentrate on the war now.
Old 2010-07-28, 16:54   Link #25
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
Well I guess now that we got this flashback we can officially concentrate on the war now.
Hopefully. There is no chapter in 2 weeks, so next weeks chapter would be a great time for a reintroduction of Sasuke and Madara/Tobi and the war effort they are about to undertake.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 18:11   Link #26
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Aw kish-man how touching, those warm little fuzzy feelings are permeating in this forum. Imagine how sad this would be in anime, with all the added sad music.
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 21:40   Link #27
justavisitor

sounds like a very nice and touching chapter...the author handles this flashback quite well..it's touching and the flashback doesn't take forever to end
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 22:52   Link #28
azziz

easily the best arc of part2 ;i feel like this manga deserve to be called naruto again(but for how long?).
why jiraya didn't taugh him fuinjutsu?
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 01:47   Link #29
LittleLaptopChan
My good neighbor Totoro

Send a message via ICQ to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via AIM to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via MSN to LittleLaptopChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
easily the best arc of part2 ;i feel like this manga deserve to be called naruto again(but for how long?).
why jiraya didn't taugh him fuinjutsu?
more like why jiraiya taught him next to nothing?
LittleLaptopChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 01:56   Link #30
Death Liger
Espada
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombo View Post
Welldone kishi...I really love this arc...the memont ..I can't wait to see the moment between the mother and her son for goodbye.....

After this arc....Naruto eye for madara now.!
if naruto does that... there would b no any difference in Naruto and Sasuke anymore...
Death Liger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 02:26   Link #31
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Only if he did it out of pure revenge. The difference between Naruto and Sasuke is motivation. Sasuke is purely about self-satisfaction. His mindless quest for revenge is only to make himself feel better, Regardless of his belief that he's clearing his clan's name or whatever BS he's got in his head, the only person who's going to gain anything from this is himself.

By contrast, when/if Naruto hunts down Madara, it will be as a threat that needs to be stopped for the betterment of everyone. If he did it for himself, it would make him no better than Sasuke, but he's got plenty of reasons to want Madara taken down before this.
Old 2010-07-29, 02:55   Link #32
madv2c
Deafmute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLaptopChan View Post
more like why jiraiya taught him next to nothing?
A really good point, the only thing Jiraiya truly taught Naruto was the rasengan, was there anything else? I guess the basics like walking on water, controlling chakra, etc.

But any useful techniques?
madv2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 03:45   Link #33
Ashura5000

Send a message via MSN to Ashura5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by madv2c View Post
A really good point, the only thing Jiraiya truly taught Naruto was the rasengan, was there anything else? I guess the basics like walking on water, controlling chakra, etc.

THAT jutsu? :P
Old 2010-07-29, 03:48   Link #34
DonnVall

^ "That" jutsu, and also "unperfect" method to control kyuubi cakra. Although I wonder why Jiraiya did not know of Bee's full control of his Bijuu? Else he should already pointed Naruto there (or at least try to find out more).
DonnVall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 05:17   Link #35
Jehuty

You know how Itachi touched Sasuke's forehead to pass on his abilities (I think that's what it was for, beside it being a brotherly thing)... why couldn't minato or kushina do that to pass their knowledge on to Naruto while inside him? o.o
Old 2010-07-29, 05:34   Link #36
DonnVall

^ Since Itachi must had been planning to pass that ability for some time, I think it safe to say that he had prepared everything beforehand. Forehead touch only the final step.
DonnVall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 07:25   Link #37
Death Liger
Espada
*Graphic Designer

well.. mayb minato or kushina didn't cuz naruto was just born there while itachi did cuz sasuke had become a full-fledged shinobi..?
Death Liger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 11:39   Link #38
madv2c
Deafmute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
You know how Itachi touched Sasuke's forehead to pass on his abilities (I think that's what it was for, beside it being a brotherly thing)... why couldn't minato or kushina do that to pass their knowledge on to Naruto while inside him? o.o
I'm sure their sharingan had a big role in why the forehead touch worked, it always plays outside of the rules.
madv2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 11:46   Link #39
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
The Tensha Fuuin technique sealed a power/technique inside of Sasuke's Sharingan, but it gave Sasuke no specific knowledge or understanding (additionally, it was a failsafe technique, not really an ability Sasuke can use), it was devoid of character or substance. What Mianto and Kushina did, though, is seal actual knowledge inside Naruto's body. Sadly, that knowledge was not of an uber-cool technique, but of the night of his birth. Still, it would have been nice if Kushina could have explained how to use the chakra chains to control the Kyuubi, undoubtedly they would eb useful i future fights with the other Bijuu...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 12:11   Link #40
Dnous
wut

Quote:
Originally Posted by madv2c View Post

Uh, other than the summoning technique I guess nothing?
Dnous is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion