AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Ah! My Goddess

Notices

Old 2006-02-07, 21:34   Link #1
studiocode

AMG Character Information and Discussion

In the manga, does Skuld have a thing for Keichi? I know that Belldandy and Keichi are probably inseperable but after episode 26 I'm hoping that Skuld can maybe break them up. Has anything ever happened between Keichi and Skuld in the manga?
studiocode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-08, 01:24   Link #2
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Spoiler for In the manga, does Skuld love Keichi?:

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 17:53   Link #3
Keiichi_chan
Star of Misfortune

Send a message via AIM to Keiichi_chan
^That's REALLY misleading Nosan.
Yes,infact they HAVE hinted several times that Skuld has romantic feelings for Keiichi. Although, they've never come right out and said it. In the manga, when Skuld becomes an adult she hangs all over K1 to the point that she made Belldandy jealous and in the story NoSan mentions she has feelings for him due to the 'goddess puberty' she ws going through at the time. They never reveal exactly how she feels as solidly as they did in this episode by outright saying that Skuld has been waiting for K1 to notice her as a love interest,though.
So does Skuld like K1, probably atleast alittle, if only as a passing school girl crush for a story or too. But then again pretty much EVERY female character in AMG(aside from Mara) has a crush on k1 at some point! Including Megumi! O_O
Keiichi_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-12, 23:20   Link #4
Anime+
Banned

You're right about almost everyone having a crush on Keichi at one point or another, but as far as Skuld's feelings go I don't think she loves him more than she would a brother or best friend.
Anime+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-14, 01:44   Link #5
Keiichi_chan
Star of Misfortune

Well it's hinted at and is sorta up for interpretation was my point. It isn't just a flat out 'No' like it seemed from NoSan's reply. That's all I was sayin'.
Old 2006-02-15, 16:13   Link #6
Remittance Man

Location: I live in the ruins of Gill's fortress. You'll see me there with Ryu...
Send a message via AIM to Remittance Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi_chan
^That's REALLY misleading Nosan.
Yes,infact they HAVE hinted several times that Skuld has romantic feelings for Keiichi. Although, they've never come right out and said it. In the manga, when Skuld becomes an adult she hangs all over K1 to the point that she made Belldandy jealous and in the story NoSan mentions she has feelings for him due to the 'goddess puberty' she ws going through at the time. They never reveal exactly how she feels as solidly as they did in this episode by outright saying that Skuld has been waiting for K1 to notice her as a love interest,though.
So does Skuld like K1, probably atleast alittle, if only as a passing school girl crush for a story or too. But then again pretty much EVERY female character in AMG(aside from Mara) has a crush on k1 at some point! Including Megumi! O_O
Whoa! Hey...now..hey. Isn't Megumi his sister? Holy...wow. I don't know...I've only read the manga, but I think that Urd....well, when she first came along she was hitting on him, I guess....I haven't read the manga in a while or seen the anime...EVER...but I think I should...Where can I get this anime?
Remittance Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-17, 00:22   Link #7
Js2756
Thread Killer

It is much more heavily implied in the anime that Skuld likes Keiichi than in the manga. The fact of the matter is, Skuld already has another love interest in the manga, so I doubt that she likes him any more than as a friend or a brother (love potions and spells notwithstanding).
Js2756 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-17, 00:24   Link #8
TDRKZ
Asa all the way

k i can say this QUITE accurate guys but its true that Skuld has no feelings of love... in that way for K1. If anything it may be more like sisterly love. Though she felt a crush for a while. I have been UP TO DATE and following the manga and its clear that right now... there is no question between relationship of Belldandy and Keichi... their unbreakable. Plus Skuld has her own younger boyfriend figure. The kid who rides bmx bikes. You can find this chapter during which Belldandy is having fun riding her bike and Skuld wants to learn too. Later on ther are further references back to the kid whose name i cannot remember. Either way point is, sorry guys Belldandy and Keichi is set at this point. this point being Chapter 208. which is in Volume 33 i want to say.

Even in Anime they just dramatized the manga chapter a bit to make Skuld seem like she liked him more.
TDRKZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-07, 18:18   Link #9
darndatdavid

Ah! Being an Adult is Heart-Throbbing ????

?? Did u guys watch the special episode Ah! Being an Adult is Heart-Throbbing ?

In the episode where Skuld becomes an adult due to Yddrsail's malfunction, Skuld and Keeicchi have a date together and Urd even confirms Skuld's love to Keeiichi. At the end of the episode when Skuld turns back, however, she returns to her former self. It maybe a one time thing but she says that "she wants to grow to a normal adult" and maybe ......

haha im still for belldandy and keeiichi though !!!
darndatdavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-13, 01:02   Link #10
Keiichi_chan
Star of Misfortune

Quote:
The kid who rides bmx bikes.
Sentarou Kawanishi.

And they haven't even kissed yet.:P
I'm not saying SKuld is gonna run away with Kei!
Xd
I'm up to date with the current Japanese issues of the manga and everything too, and it's still hinted that pretty much everyone has and/or had alittle thing for K1.

Although they pretty much said,in the anime, for sure that Skuld likes Keiichi! It's always been apart of Skuld's personality to want to be treated as an adult,but never explained why. In the anime they give a reason:She wants Keiichi to take her seriously as alove interest. Yeah, something like that hasn't happened in the manga ever.
Old 2006-04-12, 00:10   Link #11
DwArD
mAnIaC

Ever since I saw episode 1 of season 2, I've been wondering who the hell is Peorth? I wanted to know more about her but I'm kinda lazy to read the manga starting so can anyone kindly provide me with some information about her? Oh yeah...please put it in spoiler tags just in case....
Old 2006-04-12, 00:52   Link #12
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwArD
Ever since I saw episode 1 of season 2, I've been wondering who the hell is Peorth? I wanted to know more about her but I'm kinda lazy to read the manga starting so can anyone kindly provide me with some information about her? Oh yeah...please put it in spoiler tags just in case....
Spoiler for Peorth:

There's of course, more to her than just that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi_chan
And they haven't even kissed yet.:P
You sure about this?

Spoiler:
Old 2006-04-13, 16:46   Link #13
Keiichi_chan
Star of Misfortune

Kisses on the cheek don't count. Later(during the Gate arc) Skuld mentions that she and Sentarou have never kissed.
Old 2006-04-13, 18:04   Link #14
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Spoiler for Keiichi_chan:

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Specially when you take into account how much they freaked out after the little scene.

Still, you are right about the 'doing it officially as a couple' part.
Old 2006-04-13, 19:21   Link #15
DwArD
mAnIaC

I don't know what happened in the manga but all I know is Skuld's one and only TRUE love is machines and her Onee-sama
Old 2006-04-14, 13:07   Link #16
Imion
Bakabakabaka! >_<

Seriously, interpreting things that way, saying every female character in AMG would have a crush on Keichii at some point is just wrong.

It's true most of them have scenes which lead in that direction, but all of those turned out to have a very special reason for the characters behaviour.

Urd:
Spoiler:

Peorth:
Spoiler:

Skuld:
Spoiler:

I'll add the others later, this is just for the most important ones for now. :P
Imion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-14, 13:37   Link #17
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Send a message via ICQ to MrProphet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imion
Peorth:
Spoiler:
Peorth has reasons absolutely different from Urd's!

Spoiler:
MrProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-14, 22:02   Link #18
Keiichi_chan
Star of Misfortune

I dunno..if you look at the Love Potion No.9 story, there's clear hinting at Urd having deeper feelings for K1.
And as for Skuld:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-04-14, 22:55   Link #19
aliensporebomb

Send a message via AIM to aliensporebomb Send a message via Yahoo to aliensporebomb
Poor K1 - not only does he have competing females interested in him in several
different ways but they're mostly goddesses. Trouble indeed.

I keep hearing that Belldandy is much more worldly and assertive in the manga-
I see little signs in the first episode of season two that she's definetely more likely
to be jealous of others attentions to him, certainly more demonstrative of her love
for him. We'll just have to see how this pans out now.
aliensporebomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-21, 20:20   Link #20
Keiichi-san! ^_^
Skuld-Lover ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Keiichi-san! ^_^ Send a message via MSN to Keiichi-san! ^_^ Send a message via Yahoo to Keiichi-san! ^_^
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by studiocode
In the manga, does Skuld have a thing for Keichi? I know that Belldandy and Keichi are probably inseperable but after episode 26 I'm hoping that Skuld can maybe break them up. Has anything ever happened between Keichi and Skuld in the manga?
hey im not the only one! even though its not really "really" in the manga i really hope that the do get together but that's a fan's opinion. ^_^ its one of these things i have like in tenchi muyo i want tenchi to get with washu "BUT" u can pretty much see he gets with washu or nokie. (i may be wrong) but u get it.
CRAP! I WANT SKULD AND KEIICHI TOGETHER! I"LL CRASH THE STUDIO WHERE THEY MAKE THE SHOW! WHO'S WITH ME!????
Keiichi-san! ^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote