AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2013-09-28, 23:16   Link #5301
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Ah, I see.

Kinda like how, in GTO, Onizuka had done this to avoid getting into trouble.

I can see that; I can also kinda see Touma wearing Kagun's get-up too; especially since Kagun was wearing a helmet at the time so it would be easy to make that work.

Quote:
And some of the onee-san girls (Kanzaki, Oriana, Orsola) would go crazy trying to treat him like a little kid. Touma himself would be somewhere between turning red as a tomato (becoming even more adorable in their eyes) or freaked out and trying to run.

Hell, even Laura and the Royal Family would get in on the chaos.

Not to mention what happens if Touma's class finds out....
Yup, I'm definitely going ta hell...

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 00:22   Link #5302
demino_hellsin
That one guy

for a disturbing idea...

Someone has stolen Kamijou's underwear. So he has to track that person down... so he can wash it for next week >.>
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 00:28   Link #5303
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

I got one!

Touma's out of the hair-gel he uses to spike his hair up. Goes to the usual place to get more only to encounter every bad scenario one can think of. Insert however many 'unfortunate' situations he ends up getting involved in just to end them; each incident resulting in him being further and further away from the only store that sells the brand he always uses.

Story ends when he finally gets there and buys it.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2013-09-29, 00:43   Link #5304
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Kamijou Touma always had a problem of birds flying into the apartment through his balcony window. He would take hours just to chase them around his small room and eventually shooe them out. But one day, a not so little bird came hurtling through that same window. It seems this not so little bird does not appreciate the word little, nor does she have any intention of being shown the way out. Not only that, this not so little bird has a bone to pick with Kamijou, so begins the task of evicting this odd bird with plenty of misfortune along the way.

For some reason I'm confident no one can guess who this canon character is >.> that or I'm remembering her wrong.
Old 2013-09-29, 00:49   Link #5305
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
I got one!

Touma's out of the hair-gel he uses to spike his hair up. Goes to the usual place to get more only to encounter every bad scenario one can think of. Insert however many 'unfortunate' situations he ends up getting involved in just to end them; each incident resulting in him being further and further away from the only store that sells the brand he always uses.

Story ends when he finally gets there and buys it.
A little tidbit I'm thinking of to add to that:

Turns out, without his hair spiked up, it's actually very smooth and covering up Touma's face. Combined with his tired look, he looks like an exhausted bishie and now has to run away from newly-created fan girls.

And when they find out it's Kamijou without gelling up his hair....

Well, it's going to get a hell of a lot harder for him to get his hair gel.
Old 2013-09-29, 00:49   Link #5306
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Yup, I'm lost.

@omega

Precisely! That's where I was going with that!

Getting hair-gel goes from being a mundane task into Serious Fucking Business.

Mugino is Love.

Mugino is Life.

Shizuri's my Dove.

Shizuri's my Wife.
Old 2013-09-29, 00:56   Link #5307
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

I remember that someone was curious about Shutaura Sequenzia's personality for their FF. Can't remember who it was but I think these pages will help them.

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com...aura_Sequenzia

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Meigo_Arisa
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 00:58   Link #5308
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
I remember that someone was curious about Shutaura Sequenzia's personality for their FF. Can't remember who it was but I think these pages will help them.

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com...aura_Sequenzia

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Meigo_Arisa
I think it was Iilidsor who was curious. Apparently, he was thinking about including her in a future chapter of his fic, but he wanted to get her personality so he could write her.
Old 2013-09-29, 01:17   Link #5309
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
I think it was Iilidsor who was curious. Apparently, he was thinking about including her in a future chapter of his fic, but he wanted to get her personality so he could write her.
You're right, I think it was him.

@Iilidsor I love that snippet on TBD chapter 9. Can't wait to read it.
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 04:36   Link #5310
Shadrala
Level 5 Railgun Stalker

Just popping in to do some shameless self- advertising... >__> A story must have readers after all...
Traces of your Tears Chapter 6 is out.
ToyT-fanfic.net
Or click my signature to read it on my blog.
Warning: It's an Accel/Mikoto fic.
Thanks

Shadrala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 05:55   Link #5311
tsunade666

Sorry if it may sound harsh but if its another mikoto story then I won't be reading it or care. Its too used up that I filter her name out. The same treatment I do for Hinata. I always prefer something new and unique than an overuse trope -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Hi there Shockz Compared to SB a lot of us here might be a bit more lenient and/or have differing opinions about what particularly is a bad thing for Raildex, so hopefully you won't be too put off by sticking around here and reading some of our comments
I can be quite strict on the rules but the rules in tamni is pretty loose specially in physics that it rules in the rule of cool for esper abilities >_>
Old 2013-09-29, 06:02   Link #5312
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
A little tidbit I'm thinking of to add to that:

Turns out, without his hair spiked up, it's actually very smooth and covering up Touma's face. Combined with his tired look, he looks like an exhausted bishie and now has to run away from newly-created fan girls.

And when they find out it's Kamijou without gelling up his hair....

Well, it's going to get a hell of a lot harder for him to get his hair gel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
Yup, I'm lost.

@omega

Precisely! That's where I was going with that!

Getting hair-gel goes from being a mundane task into Serious Fucking Business.
Let's make the brand of his hair-gel either one of these: Gatsby or... Brylcreem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
If that guy is using pre-end of Endymion Arisa/Shutaura then it's possible to make her just like what Touma described her as.

Post-Endymion Shutaura would probably appear, in my opinion, something like a Type B Tsundere.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 06:07   Link #5313
demino_hellsin
That one guy

There was not a single instance where IB successfully negated Holy Right, is that correct?
Old 2013-09-29, 06:24   Link #5314
Shadrala
Level 5 Railgun Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Sorry if it may sound harsh but if its another mikoto story then I won't be reading it or care. Its too used up that I filter her name out. The same treatment I do for Hinata. I always prefer something new and unique than an overuse trope -_-
I'm sorry you see it as just "another mikoto story", even though you don't even know what it's about. I can understand what you mean to a little extent, but perhaps you'll find new and unique ideas in "overused tropes" if you leave your mind open and save your judgements until after you have actually bothered to read a story. It's quite off-putting as a writer to hear somebody say that without even bothering to click on the link, when they've put hours of effort into creating the story. Just a word of advice- I'm not simply referring to my humble story. There are some really unique, amazing fanfics out there by fantastic writers involving Mikoto that you're obviously missing out on.

But then of course, in the end, it's up to you to decide what you read. *shrug* Whatever floats your boat, as they say.

I don't know why I even bother coming to post on these forums anymore... I really should stop. XD I guess old habits die hard!

Shadrala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 06:31   Link #5315
Kira477
おれ最強だぜ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Kamijou Touma always had a problem of birds flying into the apartment through his balcony window. He would take hours just to chase them around his small room and eventually shooe them out. But one day, a not so little bird came hurtling through that same window. It seems this not so little bird does not appreciate the word little, nor does she have any intention of being shown the way out. Not only that, this not so little bird has a bone to pick with Kamijou, so begins the task of evicting this odd bird with plenty of misfortune along the way.

For some reason I'm confident no one can guess who this canon character is >.> that or I'm remembering her wrong.
Acqua of The Back. You know, because Levinia Birdway would be too predictable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadrala View Post
Just popping in to do some shameless self- advertising... >__> A story must have readers after all...
Traces of your Tears Chapter 6 is out.
ToyT-fanfic.net
Or click my signature to read it on my blog.
Warning: It's an Accel/Mikoto fic.
Thanks
I kinda like your story actually. Your writing skills is mightily impressive. I have a lot to learn from you
Kira477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 06:32   Link #5316
demino_hellsin
That one guy

For some reason I'm imagining Touma, going around and Megamanning all right hand related powers >.>

@Kira: It's definitely a she
Old 2013-09-29, 06:42   Link #5317
Kira477
おれ最強だぜ~

Quote:
For some reason I'm imagining Touma, going around and Megamanning all right hand related powers >.>

@Kira: It's definitely a she
Isn't it Levinia or Patricia Birdway at least? Don't tell me its Vento Of The Front.(Wind=Bird?) How about Queen Elizard or Laura Stuart? Because they're the most unexpected people.
Old 2013-09-29, 06:46   Link #5318
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Not anyone you mentioned actually. Is she really that unexpected? This character that I am thinking of?
Old 2013-09-29, 06:46   Link #5319
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadrala View Post
I'm sorry you see it as just "another mikoto story", even though you don't even know what it's about. I can understand what you mean to a little extent, but perhaps you'll find new and unique ideas in "overused tropes" if you leave your mind open and save your judgements until after you have actually bothered to read a story. It's quite off-putting as a writer to hear somebody say that without even bothering to click on the link, when they've put hours of effort into creating the story. Just a word of advice- I'm not simply referring to my humble story. There are some really unique, amazing fanfics out there by fantastic writers involving Mikoto that you're obviously missing out on.

But then of course, in the end, it's up to you to decide what you read. *shrug* Whatever floats your boat, as they say.

I don't know why I even bother coming to post on these forums anymore... I really should stop. XD I guess old habits die hard!
ugh.. sigh this felt like I did something bad. Sorry if I make you feel bad but like what you said "Whatever floats your boat" Sorry again. I'm just not the type to read if the story's mc is the one always been shown floating most of the time in the net.

If I will make a comparison. If I will pick a fic between the 3 heroes then I will pick. Shiage. His the most normal and most unused in fic story.
Old 2013-09-29, 06:58   Link #5320
Kira477
おれ最強だぜ~

Quote:
Not anyone you mentioned actually. Is she really that unexpected? This character that I am thinking of?
Unless you're thinking of a girl who has a "bird" instead of what they should be having. That would be really unexpected. Then again, I don't remember any To Aru characters being like that.

Let's see... I will attempt to use my psychic powers to read your mind.

Lessar? But she has a tail! Oh well, I give up

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction