Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2018-01-20, 19:31   Link #5301
n0m@n
C-Z

Two people down in this episode.
Spoiler for 126:

U7 has 4 fighters and U11 has 2 fighters left. Wonder which U7 fighters will get eliminated against Toppo.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-20, 22:08   Link #5302
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

When the episode's title spoils you the twist!!
Old 2018-01-20, 23:19   Link #5303
BassGSnewtype
The Sword of Darkness

Kinda weird to see Frieza get kicked around by someone other then one of the Saiyans, still fun to watch though.
Old 2018-01-21, 00:25   Link #5304
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

I mean have people just sat in a room for the last 25 years trying to come up with the best scenarios for $hiting on Gohan? At this point I feel like its on the Company's memo...sheeeesh

Some pretty sweet Freiza getting owned in this ep though, so thumbs up on that I guess...
Old 2018-01-21, 00:37   Link #5305
ruel22

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
I mean have people just sat in a room for the last 25 years trying to come up with the best scenarios for $hiting on Gohan? At this point I feel like its on the Company's memo...sheeeesh

Some pretty sweet Freiza getting owned in this ep though, so thumbs up on that I guess...

havent wacthed the latest episode yet, just one question is he on golden form when he's been kick around? thats fun if he was
Old 2018-01-21, 00:39   Link #5306
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassGSnewtype View Post
Kinda weird to see Frieza get kicked around by someone other then one of the Saiyans, still fun to watch though.
It is also weird to see how vulnerable Frieza was. He is always looks majestic and composed when he was not dealing with average Saiyan warriors.

So Dyspo is the Flash of DBS huh? Love the way how Gohan and Frieza deal against the speedster.

I want to see Dyspo vs Burter. I wonder whether Burter will be that fast if he had lived that long.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-21, 00:39   Link #5307
n0m@n
C-Z

Yeah, Freeza was in his golden form when he was being kicked around by Dypso who showed his true speed.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-21, 04:12   Link #5308
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
U7 has 4 fighters and U11 has 2 fighters left. Wonder which U7 fighters will get eliminated against Toppo.
Everyone except Goku and Vegetta.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-21, 06:03   Link #5309
Westlo
Lets be reality

Toppo da gawd, would've bodied Goku in the exhibition if he got serious.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-21, 10:11   Link #5310
grecefar

so that's it for gohan?, well I'll never going to hope something for him anymore, is like hoping for vegita become stronger than goku...

maybe the manga will change things but I doubt it.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-21, 11:36   Link #5311
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Well i was right after all, Gohan don't have anything for further power-up, Mystic is already draw out all of his power, he don't have God Ki to use God Form of Saiyan, i think Toei and Akira can't go for another power-up without asspull that will make many fan scream about logical. The only hope for him for further evolution is the next Arc which............... never mind
Old 2018-01-21, 11:58   Link #5312
Wandering Soul

I thought for sure that 17 would be the next one from universe 7 to be eliminated, but instead it was Gohan. So much for achieving a new form beyond mystic.

It wasn't a bad way to go out though. He was essentially the closest thing universe 7 had to a leader and once his plan to take out Dypso failed, he took one for the team instead.
Old 2018-01-21, 12:07   Link #5313
alex_drian

mmm I would say that was a good performance of Gohan.

Oh dear, say me. If years ago anyone say you that in the future Gohan and Freezer will make team to defeat a God-tier enemy, what would be your reaction?
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-21, 13:40   Link #5314
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post

I think Gohan did pretty well all things considered. This was an opponent Golden Frieza had trouble against, and thanks to his wits, victory was achieved.

I don't think Toei's intention was to shit on him (he's been treated a lot better in the anime than in the manga), but they did give many people false hope by initially putting him forward so much. In the end, they have to respect Toriyama's outline, and it appears Toriyama simply didn't have anything special planned for him.
Old 2018-01-21, 14:32   Link #5315
justavisitor

if gohan's punch makes dyspo feel painful, what makes gohan think that dyspo can get out from his grasp? Simply call Freeza to come over, give dyspo a couple punches to the head, then throw dyspo out of the ring

Toppo may have come to help in that case, I guess
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-21, 16:44   Link #5316
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
Oh dear, say me. If years ago anyone say you that in the future Gohan and Freezer will make team to defeat a God-tier enemy, what would be your reaction?
"Yeah, sure, Toei will read your fanfiction and make an anime of it. Dream on, kid."

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-21, 16:56   Link #5317
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan_HOPE326 View Post
"Yeah, sure, Toei will read your fanfiction and make an anime of it. Dream on, kid."
Well, to be fair half of Goku's rivals and enemies have become friends so Gohan can make a rivalry.

I mean, haven't you seen this?

Old 2018-01-21, 18:45   Link #5318
Nvis
Where are the good animes

17's suppose to be the weakest of the remaining.....Infinite Energy is really something....

Why can't 18 do the same barrier thing as 17?

Gohan took one for the team.

Now if one member of Universe 7 use the same tactic, they'll still win.

(Ex. 17 traps Toppo in his barrier and Frieza knocks them both off)

Can't Goku just grab Jiren and Instant Transmission off the stage????????. Goku can Instant Transmission back onto the stage, but grabbing onto Jiren will prevent him from trying to jump on pebbles like last time.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-21, 19:12   Link #5319
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
17's suppose to be the weakest of the remaining.....Infinite Energy is really something....

Why can't 18 do the same barrier thing as 17?

Gohan took one for the team.

Now if one member of Universe 7 use the same tactic, they'll still win.

(Ex. 17 traps Toppo in his barrier and Frieza knocks them both off)

Can't Goku just grab Jiren and Instant Transmission off the stage????????. Goku can Instant Transmission back onto the stage, but grabbing onto Jiren will prevent him from trying to jump on pebbles like last time.
Because Goku only cares about beating Jiren legit. Fuck the Universe, Fuck everything else, he only wants to win the fight by surpassing Jiren himself. He won't try to cheap shot kamikaze Jiren as he just doesn't function that way and likely never will. He lives for this kind of fight.
Old 2018-01-21, 19:35   Link #5320
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Vegetto is also a option even with the time issue, but is out for the same reason.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy