AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-01-31, 02:06   Link #461
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by RX-78GP04G Gerbera View Post
Spoiler for Megami/Nyantype:
Whoever drew the second picture sound learn to draw asses. Masuzu's ass looks weird. Like it starts off flat, but then it tries having some shape... it looks bad.

An ass should be round, yet firm. It should be almost bubble shaped, and it should make you feel like biting it. A fantastic ass should make you feel like giving the owner of that ass a rimjob.

Just my opinion.
Old 2013-01-31, 05:58   Link #462
sky black swordman

Quote:
Mazusu in only T shirt !!

On the 2nd image I have to agree with @Used Can. And IMO, I think she looks better in a black bikini than a white one. And Chiwa looks cute.
Old 2013-01-31, 23:58   Link #463
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Sexy! The first one really brings out Masuzu's personality, in a way.
greensoulreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 10:21   Link #464
tm902541

Quote:
I like face that

tm902541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 12:27   Link #465
Midonin
Last Engage

Himeka's giving me some strong Rikka vibes. Which means in her few minutes of screentime, she shoots ahead to become a character I want to know more about. (Also, "Burning Pudding Princess" sounds like an Adventure Time character.) She's rather low-key for a Kanemoto role. It's not quite the combination I was expecting.

I approve of the "come up with a theme song" idea for the club. No music, no life!
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 13:12   Link #466
ookamigirl

Suzu was once again mean to Chiwa.
Sometimes I really think what is her problem?!
Maybe she has some stray feelings for Eita after all..
Those love letters in Eita's foot locker smelled like trouble.
The pool part was pretty much LOL and embarrassing.
Himeka's confession on the school roof was kinda nice.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 14:42   Link #467
Mentar
Banned

That was a great ep ... good parts for all girls, and both Mana and Hime had a nice introduction.

What I like about this conversion is that it creates and retains a feeling of sensitivity that is not common in other 08/15 romcoms. It's rare to have a story where I can connect to each girl, and stay interested in all of them. Good job with Mana, especially!

With the current speed, I hope that we'll make it to the end of vol4 after all - which would make for a great finish.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 14:49   Link #468
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

It was surprising to see Masuzu being that afraid of Mana showing up. Now i really wonder what her past is. Good thing Eita was there to perform cpr. Lol Himeka is crazier than how Eita used to be.
Old 2013-02-02, 14:58   Link #469
Ddraig

Masuzu is the type of girl that I cant bring my self to hate her no matter how mean she is to other girls right after I have seen this episode in hospital scene. SO CUTE!
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 15:03   Link #470
HandofFate

glad that mana showed up to torment Musuzu a bit. She deserves some for some of the her manipulative actions.

end of episode 5 was good with both Chiwa and Musuzu watching Eita and the new girl.

I thought the line Eita said about how he had originally learned CPR for Chiwa was pretty interesting... T_T
Old 2013-02-02, 15:25   Link #471
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddyofAus View Post
Fuck Masuzu. She's a vindictive bitch who takes pleasure in the suffering of others that she orchastrates.
I just can't help quoting this again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraig View Post
Masuzu is the type of girl that I cant bring my self to hate her no matter how mean she is to other girls...
And I'm the complete opposite. No matter how good she looks, I just can't bring myself to like her. Even if (ha ha) she were to see the error of her ways, grovel at, and kiss Chiwa's feet in the most sincere apology, I still wouldn't like her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
glad that mana showed up to torment Musuzu a bit. She deserves some for some of the her manipulative actions.
Hooray Mana! She should show up every episode and repeat the performance.
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 15:37   Link #472
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

I honestly can't understand all the love for Masuzu... I dropped this show so I couldn't have to struggle with the urge to bitchslap her every episode. What an utterly annoying character.
If she were a side character, I could manage.. alas, that is not the case.
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 15:51   Link #473
Ddraig

I guess people here cant stand seeing girl being mean and manipulative in contrast if the male protoganist being mean and evil to girl you would all think he is cool and badass as long as in the end he see the error of his way, grovel at, and kiss the feet...
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 17:05   Link #474
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Mana is as much of a manipulative bitch as her sister. It must run in the family.

The new girl is hardcore Chu2 3000%. The setting she came up with reminds me of Denpa Teki no Kanojo. I feel ambivalent toward her. She seems like could be fun but she is also a needless addition. Masuzu and Chiwa were enough for me.
Old 2013-02-02, 17:26   Link #475
Solafighter
Hige

There is this one scene in this episode, where Masuzu pushes down the head of Chiwa into her lunch. Am I the only one, who thought, that Masuzu forgot something? I had such a strong flashback to another scene...

Spoiler for What she forgot:

Don't take this serious. Yikes!
Old 2013-02-02, 19:28   Link #476
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:
I guess people here cant stand seeing girl being mean and manipulative in contrast if the male protoganist being mean and evil to girl you would all think he is cool and badass as long as in the end he see the error of his way, grovel at, and kiss the feet...
Wrong. Not everyone would feel that way. A jerk is a jerk is a jerk. Not everyone is sexist (or blind).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Mana is as much of a manipulative bitch as her sister. It must run in the family.
This may be so. In fact, she might even be more so. However, at least so far, she has not attempted to disguise her "evil side" behind the mask of a goody-two-shoes perfect lady. Nor have we seen her being unnecessarily violent. As long as she keeps her sister sweating and plays with Eita's psyche, but doesn't screw around with Chiwa or the new girl, I'm rooting for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Faith View Post
I honestly can't understand all the love for Masuzu... I dropped this show so I couldn't have to struggle with the urge to bitchslap her every episode. What an utterly annoying character.
I guess it all boils down to the old adage, "Love is blind." This is one of my pet peeves with anime. The creators seem to want the audience to fall in love with the beautiful, sexy, [usually] voluptuous, yet nasty, evil, soulless and, more oft than not, sadistic girls. I don't get it either.
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 21:17   Link #477
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Quote:
Except... not really? I don't see what's so "cool and badass" about being an ass. In fact it's a major turn-off for me.
Abuse, be it physical or mental, isn't cool... and yet you often see abusive characters in anime who end up being popular.
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 21:47   Link #478
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Faith View Post
Sometimes, you love a character even though you totally despise what s/he does. Examples: Light Yagami, Lelouch, Heath Ledger’s Joker and many other "mean" characters are loved by many, not because people are in total agreement with what they do. They simply admiring them as characters.
Old 2013-02-02, 21:52   Link #479
MogMoogle1
Idol Power!

I think the difference between characters such as the Joker and Masuzu is that we know the Joker is a villain, and if the villain plays their part well, they are praised for their role, but Masuzu hasn't really established her role as a villain, maybe a rival, but rivals can be either or.

Last edited by MogMoogle1; 2013-02-02 at 21:53. Reason: word added
MogMoogle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-02, 21:53   Link #480
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.5

eita wonder on letter try ask chiwa but got face food slam by masuzu then talk prob with hall monitor with idea to do on it.

after school masuzu got uh-oh cause little blonde show up mention of masuzu's life & steal try on eita with blonde is masuzu's sister.

so swim time with masuzu try swim away but drown so eita give cpr & talk relax masuzu that everything still fine give chiwa got "hmm" with text message.

so chiwa got fever & eita help relax her too & know no way chiwa send the letter with speaking on it reveal it was black hair female named himeka.

give why cause of eita's delusions make awaken himeka's delusions cause in their delusions lifes they were lovers so with that cue masuzu & chiwa going eita you got some explain' to do.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, coming of age, harem, romance, school life, shounen