AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-02-16, 21:06   Link #741
Lst2touchdasky
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Phoenix,AZ
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru
Yo! I'm a big fan of this thread! All you guys are freakin awesome! Even though I never post anything cuz frankly I can never think of anything funny or stupid to say. I'm sure somethin will hit someday...in a non-distant future...
Anyway to prove my unorginality, I got this off another forum and thought it was hella funny and just wanted to share! (props to ZiRo Nu)
Holy Tale of the monkey king! we have fans! *claps in joy*
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-16, 21:36   Link #742
Slade
Coordinated Insanity
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Between Good & Evil
Send a message via AIM to Slade
hehehehe... scratch that gif fellows, i think this one is better



say hello to our new logo.

thanks goes out to ~hispeed for the source.

Last edited by Slade; 2004-02-16 at 22:07.
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-16, 21:37   Link #743
Lst2touchdasky
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Phoenix,AZ
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
hehehehe... scratch that gif fellows, i think this one is better



say hello to our new logo.
THATS GREAT!
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-17, 00:35   Link #744
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The Real World
Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
The 3rd Hokage: "Say hello to my little friend!"

Last edited by PathofNightshade; 2004-02-17 at 03:19.
PathofNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-17, 01:06   Link #745
Slade
Coordinated Insanity
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Between Good & Evil
Send a message via AIM to Slade
Interview with Shino of Konoha

Reporter: Thank you for granting us this interview, you have many fans although all you have done is just lurk around the shadows and blow people's arms off.

Shino: ....

Reporter: Humm... yes... well, my first question is something that's on everyone's mind. Where did you get those shades? I mean... it hasn't even been invented yet.

Shino: .......

Reporter: No comment huh... I guess you don't want to give away your secret... how about this question? If you can control bugs does that mean you're against spraying for bugs in farms?

Shino: ...........

Reporter: You know... if you're not going to say anything I mind as well just leave...

*the reporter starts getting up*

Shino: they like you...

Reporter: huh...? who likes me?

Shino: my bugs... they seem to like you....

Reporter: Oh? How can you tell?

Shino: They're laying eggs inside your skull... they don't do that to just anyone.

Reporter: WHAT?!!! HOLY SH^%!!!!! MAKE THEM STOP!!!

Shino: Don't worry... the eggs will hatch in a week's time....

Reporter: Whew... then they'll leave right?

Shino: Of course... right after they eat your brain for its nutrients.

no wonder he doesn't have alot of friends.
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-17, 01:23   Link #746
xcrzythaiguyx
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 29
Naruto: why do you talk about destiny so much?!

Naruto: why do you believe that a dropout is destined to be a dropout?!?

Neji: Fine... i'll tell you about my past....

Neji: *Takes off forehead protector* this symbolizes a caged bir.....

Naruto: OMG NEJI UR A NAZI?!?! sumhow it all makes sense now....

Neji
xcrzythaiguyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-17, 01:33   Link #747
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by PathofNightshade
The 4th Hokage: "Say hello to my little friend!"
i could see the 4th saying that...

whee! new banner for us "What a character would never say" people? i think the image should be a bit smaller.... and capture the best Never to say quotes...

monir should be able to unearth some good ones
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-17, 01:34   Link #748
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Tracy CA
Age: 34
Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
Interview with Shino of Konoha

Reporter: Thank you for granting us this interview, you have many fans although all you have done is just lurk around the shadows and blow people's arms off.

Shino: ....

Reporter: Humm... yes... well, my first question is something that's on everyone's mind. Where did you get those shades? I mean... it hasn't even been invented yet.

Shino: .......

Reporter: No comment huh... I guess you don't want to give away your secret... how about this question? If you can control bugs does that mean you're against spraying for bugs in farms?

Shino: ...........

Reporter: You know... if you're not going to say anything I mind as well just leave...

*the reporter starts getting up*

Shino: they like you...

Reporter: huh...? who likes me?

Shino: my bugs... they seem to like you....

Reporter: Oh? How can you tell?

Shino: They're laying eggs inside your skull... they don't do that to just anyone.

Reporter: WHAT?!!! HOLY SH^%!!!!! MAKE THEM STOP!!!

Shino: Don't worry... the eggs will hatch in a week's time....

Reporter: Whew... then they'll leave right?

Shino: Of course... right after they eat your brain for its nutrients.

no wonder he doesn't have alot of friends.

LOL!!!!!! that was friking nice!!!!!!
Loki_Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-17, 01:37   Link #749
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Tracy CA
Age: 34
Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru
Btw Loki-sama despite what other blatant ppl might say, I thought your dbz/naruto sketch was funny! I'm still waiting for that 3rd part to the Gaara gettin into Oro's pants fic! *compulsive shudder*

Well I wanted to finish that, but no one voted for the ENDING i was gonna do , it was like 3 or 4 something like that ^_^ but i will finish the Gaki VS Gaki Ultimate Battle!!!!!!!
Loki_Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-17, 03:20   Link #750
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The Real World
Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
i could see the 4th saying that...

whee! new banner for us "What a character would never say" people? i think the image should be a bit smaller.... and capture the best Never to say quotes...

monir should be able to unearth some good ones
Ño need to get bitchy... I meant the 3rd.
PathofNightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-17, 08:43   Link #751
Slade
Coordinated Insanity
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Between Good & Evil
Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
i could see the 4th saying that...

whee! new banner for us "What a character would never say" people? i think the image should be a bit smaller.... and capture the best Never to say quotes...

monir should be able to unearth some good ones
sure sure, get monir down here and have him work on some stuff or post some sources I can use to make something, and about the size, I'll work on it evantually... but overall, I think the banner is hilarious .
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-17, 11:59   Link #752
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
sure sure, get monir down here and have him work on some stuff or post some sources I can use to make something, and about the size, I'll work on it evantually... but overall, I think the banner is hilarious .
mmmm.... we shall see..

wait wait. i know what it should be!!!

diabolistic had a great one... the manga panel where sasuke is walking away from sakura (right before he knocks her out) he replaces what sakura says with... "Wait sasuke, its YOUR baby!!!""

<--- that should be ours. i look for it now.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-17, 12:01   Link #753
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
mmmm.... we shall see..

wait wait. i know what it should be!!!

diabolistic had a great one... the manga panel where sasuke is walking away from sakura (right before he knocks her out) he replaces what sakura says with... "Wait sasuke, its YOUR baby!!!""

<--- that should be ours. i look for it now.
here it is
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-17, 15:26   Link #754
JOJOS'STAR
Ero~Kairin! ^-^ Yeay!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: ~ Montreal
Age: 37
SLADE! you crazy MF! Dont try to pervert Hinata with your wicked ways Baka!!! Damn it!! I find it funny at the same time I wanna kill you.. ^________________^

Baah.. Maybe I'll get used to it.. BTW Hinata would Never say "Say chees Bitch!" AAAAAh what have I wrote !! Sorry Hitata HE made me do it!!!
JOJOS'STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-17, 16:22   Link #755
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOJOS'STAR
SLADE! you crazy MF! Dont try to pervert Hinata with your wicked ways Baka!!! Damn it!! I find it funny at the same time I wanna kill you.. ^________________^

Baah.. Maybe I'll get used to it.. BTW Hinata would Never say "Say chees Bitch!" AAAAAh what have I wrote !! Sorry Hitata HE made me do it!!!
Its pretty good... but you should put a better hinata quote in there.... such as: I dont need to mentally undress you sucka!... except she is with naruto... *shrugs*
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-17, 17:16   Link #756
propa03
I am an onion!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: In the dark
Send a message via AIM to propa03 Send a message via Yahoo to propa03
I haven't been here in a while! So much hilarity and a custom sig? Someone's been busy....

Next on the littlest groom.....
Announcer:You know him, you begrudgingly respect him, it's the third's grandson, Konohamaru!

Konohamaru: ladies, I'm looking for someone who will see me for me, who can look past my almost fanatical attachment to these goggles.
(Sakura and Ino are watching at home)
Ino: Well, I guess he would be helpful in the garden. I can just dress him up like a gnome!
Sakura: I think he's just the right size. We could do it standing up!
Ino: What!?!
Sakura: He can go right up under the table and do it while I sit down!
Ino:
Sakura: He'd be perfect to hem my skirt up to micro-minis!
Ino:
Sakura: Or we could do something more fun.....
Ino:
propa03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-17, 20:51   Link #757
xcrzythaiguyx
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 29
Neji: go on guys i'll handle this

Kidoumaru: haha so u want to fight me?!

Neji: OF COURSE!! i've always wanted to fight SPIDERMAN!!

Kidoumaru: WTF!! IM NOT SPIDERMAN!!

Kidoumaru: TAKE THIS *shoots semen arrows* HA! thats for making fun of me!

Neji: *looks down at his two holes* HOLY SHIT SINCE WHEN COULD SPIDERMAN DO THAT!?!?
xcrzythaiguyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-17, 20:57   Link #758
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: i dont know can you help me
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
hehehehe... scratch that gif fellows, i think this one is better



say hello to our new logo.

thanks goes out to ~hispeed for the source.
thats good add to sig now...
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-18, 11:27   Link #759
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by propa03
you begrudgingly respect him, it's the third's grandson, Konohamaru!
... But I dont though.

I am going to have to shrink down the sakura/sasuke image...

Naruto:
Sasuke:
Kakashi:
Ebisu:
Monir:
Jirara:
Sakura: what is it?
Naruto: Suprnova
Sasuke: went
Kakashi: down.
Sakura: so what? you already watched naruto- you get it from animesuki!
Ebisu: So
Monir: we
Jirara: cant
Naruto: get
Sasuke: our
Kakashi: anko
Ebisu: hentai

Everyone
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-18, 13:09   Link #760
Slade
Coordinated Insanity
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Between Good & Evil
Send a message via AIM to Slade
Regis: Welcome to today's anime edition of Who wants to be a millionaire! Today we have our contestant, Sasuke.

Naruto: Thanks Regis!! I'm filling in for Sasuke today because he's crying in a corner somewhere!

Regis: Well, lets get to the first question shall we? For 100 dollars answer this question.

Which one of this words/sentences starts with the letter S? That is the letter 'S', such words as Suck, Sucker, and Sucking.

A. Chair.
B. Hinata loves your punk ass you think headed bastard.
C. Hokage means Iron Chef in Japanese.
D. Sakura is a 2 dollar whore.

Naruto: Hum...

Regis: If need be you can use one of your life lines.

Naruto: Yaa... this one's pretty tough, let me get use my 50/50 life line.

Regis: Very well, Now two of the wrong answers have been taken off the screen. Now we have

A. Chair.
D. Sakura is a 2 dollar whore.

Naruto: Humm... I could guess it... but I could buy alot of porn with 100 dollars... so I'll use another life line.. I'll ask the audience.

Regis: Alright the results are in.

A. Chair. 0%
D. Sakura is a 2 dollar whore. 110%

Regis: I don't see how they pulled off a figure over 100% but.. it seems pretty obvious which of the two the audience likes better...

Naruto: 110? 0? Err... I don't know which one is higher >__<. I'll use my last life line. I'll call Kiba.

Kiba: Hello?

Naruto: I need some help...

Kiba: What you need sucka?

Naruto: I said I needed help, NOT FLEAS put the dog on the phone.

Akamaru: Well hello there good chap. It's quite obvious that the answer is D. Sakura is a 2 dollar whore. I would know, I saw Lee going to Sakura's house every few hours with 2 bucks in his hand.

Regis: Well there you have it... what is your final answer?!

Naruto: Where am I?
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.