AP24

Spoiler for Vol 10 ending:

OMG!!!!!
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-13, 11:59   Link #142
thefreakmike

Spoiler for wut:

So another Ginko volume coming?

Last edited by thefreakmike; 2019-02-13 at 12:20.
thefreakmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-13, 14:33   Link #143
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Oh, Ginko throwing another tantrum, go figure

Volume was intense and mostly happy IMO.
Old 2019-02-14, 00:49   Link #144
Kunagisa

DISAPPOINTING!

I thought Ginko was going to get omega destroyed and she will finally get the "power-up" arc that she so sorely need to become join the "big boys club" (no pun intended). Obviously the bigger the fall, the sweeter the climb back up. The cathartic moment would've been MASSIVE.

But nooooooo, her breakdown is not even related to her skill level issue, it's stupid emotional issue that Rei (from 3gatsu no lion) is facing with destroying someone else with winning. W. T. F. Oh well, at least I can look forward to some Yaichi Ginko moment next volume if 81 stop having negative values with his emotional quotient.

That. And I can look forward to when Ginko actually gets destroyed due to the skill gap, which would've been a real character development arc that author is still saving for the future unlike this filler development. Highlight of the volume is definitely the superrrr cute Maria. I'm not even a fan of loli nor animal ears but she is just super adorable!!!
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-14, 08:23   Link #145
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Ehhh expecting much from Ginko side is a mistake on itself be it Shogi or "romantic" .
Old 2019-03-27, 21:03   Link #146
Cinnamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Ehhh expecting much from Ginko side is a mistake on itself be it Shogi or "romantic" .
Well, she may perhaps be the closest thing to a romantic partner Yaichi has. He and Ginko has held hands several times throughout the series and they both seem to feel comfortable doing that too, even in public.

Spoiler for After anime:
Old 2019-03-27, 22:01   Link #147
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
Well, she may perhaps be the closest thing to a romantic partner Yaichi has. He and Ginko has held hands several times throughout the series and they both seem to feel comfortable doing that too, even in public.

Spoiler for After anime:
Spoiler:
Old 2019-04-07, 15:24   Link #148
bakato

So I finally grew some balls and bought volumes 3-7 on bookwalker, but I started 6 first and damn. Being Ginko is suffering. Was she Lancer in her previous life?
Old 2019-04-07, 23:29   Link #149
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Nah it's just the karma coming back like a boomerang.
Old 2019-05-01, 14:25   Link #150
Aling11

so Red Ai no chance of winning?
Aling11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-01, 18:37   Link #151
DanielSong39

Have they set the wedding date for Blue Ai yet?
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-31, 18:33   Link #152
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

New volume to be relased this 8th.
Preview is available. Ginko going mental continues, she gets better later and
Spoiler for lmao:
Old 2019-07-31, 21:41   Link #153
AP24

That's the limited edition cover btw. Also today is Yaichi's birthday.

Ginko already lost 3 matches in a row in the 3-dan League and her next opponent is Souta which makes her mental state even worse. In Vol 6 Souta was overwhelming Ginko and she only won mostly by luck. I wonder if she will be able to win properly this time.

The Meijin-sen final match occurs during this volume and if Meijin defends his title he will earn his 100th title. I wonder if he will end up unable to win his 100th title and losing all of his current titles like Habu in real life.

Vol 12 most likely will be focusing on Yaichi. The Teii-sen challenger decision match might occur during this volume and if Yaichi wins he will challenge Okito for the Teii title later. This volume should take place during July so Yaichi's birthday is probably coming up in next volume.

Ai should be starting her MyNavi preliminaries and Joryuu Myouseki League soon. She will probably end up challenging Rina for her Joryuu Myouseki title and then Ginko for her Joou title. The previous MyNavi preliminaries was in Vol 4 and the Joou-sen was in Vol 9, so the LN should have more than 15 volumes.
Old 2019-08-02, 13:15   Link #154
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
DISAPPOINTING!

I thought Ginko was going to get omega destroyed and she will finally get the "power-up" arc that she so sorely need to become join the "big boys club" (no pun intended). Obviously the bigger the fall, the sweeter the climb back up. The cathartic moment would've been MASSIVE.

But nooooooo, her breakdown is not even related to her skill level issue, it's stupid emotional issue that Rei (from 3gatsu no lion) is facing with destroying someone else with winning. W. T. F. Oh well, at least I can look forward to some Yaichi Ginko moment next volume if 81 stop having negative values with his emotional quotient.

That. And I can look forward to when Ginko actually gets destroyed due to the skill gap, which would've been a real character development arc that author is still saving for the future unlike this filler development. Highlight of the volume is definitely the superrrr cute Maria. I'm not even a fan of loli nor animal ears but she is just super adorable!!!
Well that too could become a path to improvement. I recall for instance in Shion no Ou, one of the main girls was forced to realize she was kind of holding herself back, playing "kind" shogi, always holding back from seriously overwhelming her opponents or taking advantage of amateur mistakes, resulting in her not being aggressive enough to climb her way to the top. Once Ayumi told her off for being too gentle she took some lessons and learned to fight to kill. Same could be the case here: she may have hidden fears of such things that could be keeping her from reaching the heights she could reach, keeping her from following her thoughts into the most ruthless paths, and if she can overcome this and accept what it really means to climb upward in this world then she may finally become a proper contender.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-08, 10:56   Link #155
kuudererules

Volume 11 Spoilers from 5chan

Spoiler for copy paste:
kuudererules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-08, 11:13   Link #156
AP24

Spoiler for Vol 11:
Old 2019-08-08, 12:19   Link #157
Kiyoe
kyo gamers

https://imgur.com/a/6QmdXT8 << Illust. v11
Kiyoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-08, 12:23   Link #158
thefreakmike

Oh, shit finally hit the fan
Old 2019-08-08, 12:25   Link #159
Cinnamon

He finally man'ed up instead of running away.
Old 2019-08-08, 13:18   Link #160
Ichinotachi

Best girl wins, let the lolicon meltdown begin.
Ichinotachi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, fake harem, fake lolicon king, ga bunko, harem, lolicon king, seinen, shogi, sports